Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,215 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times (39473 Views)

Usyk Returns Heavyweight Title Belts To Anthony Joshua After Victory / Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari / Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by BluntBoy(m): 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
aspirebig:

What do you know about boxing.This match a was fixed ...no argument. AJ fought Povetkin with flu and won.Let alone this oversized Mexican.

Mega money has been agreed behind the scene. Have you not seen AJ taking heavier hook and still on his feet.

Anyways,argue with your mb. I am off.

You are just sounding more silly. Did you check the judges' cards? Joshua was comfortably leading. Which meant that Hearn had probably bought the judges to declare Joshua winner if the match went the distance. So, how was the match fixed for Joshua to purposely lose 3 vital belts and his market value? Until now, Joshua was the most marketable boxer in the world. Now, he has lost everything because (according to you), he lost on purpose. And because of what? Because of money that any promotion company would be more than glad to give Joshua.

As for Povetkin and flu. First, every fight is different. That he beat Povetkin with flu does not mean he cannot lose to Ruiz without flu. Every fight is different. It was not like Joshua was great against Povetkin anyway.

I repeat, you can only buy journeymen or boxers without heart or ambition, not an elite boxer like Joshua who had 3 belts on the line and needed only a fight with Wilder to make history. Even if Joshua was bought, I am sure he would have preferred that it was against Wilder or Fury. This is an embarrassing loss. Joshua would never fix a loss to Ruiz. Even Wilder with one belt would never do it. No man would approach an elite boxer and ask him to lose 3 belts and his market value to a Ruiz who has no belt.

Hope you know that Joshua's market value has dropped drastically? He doesn't garner exciting fights and now he has no belt. Now, if he wants to fight Wilder or Fury, he is the one who would be begging for even a flat fee.

Mega money are arranged behind the scenes, but it is always for journeymen or for referees.

4 Likes

Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by pappybarry(m): 3:26pm On Jun 02, 2019
Dont be left out on Naijabet 50% registration bonus.
You also stand the chance of getting up to 50k in bonuses if you register today.

Visit - http:///2VrdbL3

Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by MufasaRebirth: 3:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
Deepthoughts:
I just watched the fight clip on you tube, something tells me all was not well with Joshua in the fight but I believe come November Joshua can bounce back n fix Ruiz, Joshua was rather not brutal enough,I don't know if it was an arranged thing or over/under confidence but lesson has been learnt,I have no doubt that Joshua has got what it takes to beat Ruiz.
I'm not a fan of Joshua bro, I'm kinda happy he lost tbh grin
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
raphroye:
When life hits you, you hit back harder...God is your strength AJ

Keep God out of this violence!

Who was the strength of all those he has been defeating in previous contests? Satan I guess.

1 Like

Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by cheezy4real(m): 3:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
mimilogistics:
Anthony Joshua made some mistake that cost him the game.

1.) He was too nice to his rivalry, handing over his belts (glory) before the fight, that was like telling the gods that I surrender to my opponent! sad

2.) He was too relaxed, too confident and underrated his opponent!

3.) He underrated the Drake Curse. Don't play with People's voice, the voice of the people is the voice of God most times and that is why we don't play with our clients because their voice is very important to us, their reviews. We want every of our client to have a pleasant experience with us that will transform their business. To us, the voice of our clients is the most important smiley

Now back to business.... Do you want to start importing top quality fashion brand & designer products from Turkey, join the group now! Just type the link on your browser and u will join automatically wink
Pls chat 08037085441
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by classictechblog: 3:30pm On Jun 02, 2019
See the moment Antony Joshua was knocked out by Andy Ruiz Jr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbcyaz51GO4
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by Saltoflife: 3:34pm On Jun 02, 2019
Michaelkings:
Please nairaland how can I prevent my self from getting a boner when am with a lady

Please do you need thus help for real or you're possessed
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by GreatLion(m): 3:34pm On Jun 02, 2019
Michaelkings:
Please nairaland how can I prevent my self from getting a boner when am with a lady
.... Whatever that would not allow you to enjoy a good company with opposite sex, CUT IT OFF!!!
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by TheAlchemist: 3:35pm On Jun 02, 2019
I have just watched the match on youtube, Ruiz is a badmatch up for AJ.
If a rematch occurs my money is on Ruiz, I have to agree with a poster observation that AJ is simply a better version of Frank Bruno... His Chin is just too suspect.
In a rematch against Ruiz, Ruiz will have the self belief that AJ can not hurt him, while he can easily hurt AJ, and Ruiz has incredible fast hand coordination with stinging punches, AJ can not avoid being hit through out the 12 rounds. The only thing that can save AJ is to run and hold. If he should try to stand centre in the ring with Ruiz, it is lights out AJ.
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by Deepthoughts: 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
MufasaRebirth:

I'm not a fan of Joshua bro, I'm kinda happy he lost tbh grin
I'm surprised!but you have got your reasons, well I wasn't just commenting as a fan of Joshua but pointing out my Frank assessment of Joshua's capabilities n I strongly believe he is going to prove that soonest.
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by Kokoebapluse(m): 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2019
All is well AJ
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by Seacube: 3:46pm On Jun 02, 2019
That's the spirit
In life anything can happen at any given time
Bro stand up on feet, you will get your belt back if you believe,it doesn't matter how long it takes
Good luck[color=#770077][/color]
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by femeritus: 3:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
Joshua was all empty in that match. No tactic, no power, no technique, no nothing. He was overconfident and ill prepared for the bout. I hope he'll bounce back but he was no match for Ruiz on the night. That was not the Joshua I knew. I was almost forced to believe that something happened behind the scene but I doubt. I can't wait for the rematch.

1 Like

Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by Luvlyna(f): 3:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
mimilogistics:

1.) He was too nice to his rivalry, handing over his belts (glory) before the fight, that was like telling the gods that I surrender to my opponent! sad

3.) He underrated the Drake Curse. Don't play with People's voice, the voice of the people is the voice of God most times and that is why we don't play with our clients because their voice is very important to us, their reviews. We want every of our client to have a pleasant experience with us that will transform their business. To us, the voice of our clients is the most important smiley

Now back to business.... Do you want to start importing top quality fashion brand & designer products from Turkey, join the group now! Just type the link on your browser and u will join automatically wink

Which one is turkey importation? What's their market app like China's 1689
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by kikuyu1(m): 4:01pm On Jun 02, 2019
aspirebig:
We know naa. Na arranged fight b4.

Exactly! There's no effing way a poo fighter like Ruiz,fat and flabby can floor AJ 4X in real life! Boxing is a dirty biz-that fight was fixed! I'm sure bookies made hundreds of millions. Fyi,Ruiz was 9/1!

1 Like

Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by kikuyu1(m): 4:02pm On Jun 02, 2019
aspirebig:

What do you know about boxing.This match a was fixed ...no argument. AJ fought Povetkin with flu and won.Let alone this oversized Mexican.

Mega money has been agreed behind the scene. Have you not seen AJ taking heavier hook and still on his feet.

Anyways,argue with your mb. I am off.

You're wise,sir! Don't argue.
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by imitateMe(m): 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Anthony Joshua doesn't do sub-standard.
He must have slept with Uriel Oputa. When a man sleeps with any fish brain, something terrible must happen to him.

1 Like

Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by Dareal90s(m): 4:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Afonja man stop bringing shame on Nigerians angry
But u ar Biafra na, how does Naija matter concerns u?
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by aspirebig: 4:46pm On Jun 02, 2019
BluntBoy:

You are just sounding more silly. Did you check the judges' cards? Joshua was comfortably leading. Which meant that Hearn had probably bought the judges to declare Joshua winner if the match went the distance. So, how was the match fixed for Joshua to purposely lose 3 vital belts and his market value? Until now, Joshua was the most marketable boxer in the world. Now, he has lost everything because (according to you), he lost on purpose. And because of what? Because of money that any promotion company would be more than glad to give Joshua.

As for Povetkin and flu. First, every fight is different. That he beat Povetkin with flu does not mean he cannot lose to Ruiz without flu. Every fight is different. It was not like Joshua was great against Povetkin anyway.

I repeat, you can only buy journeymen or boxers without heart or ambition, not an elite boxer like Joshua who had 3 belts on the line and needed only a fight with Wilder to make history. Even if Joshua was bought, I am sure he would have preferred that it was against Wilder or Fury. This is an embarrassing loss. Joshua would never fix a loss to Ruiz. Even Wilder with one belt would never do it. No man would approach an elite boxer and ask him to lose 3 belts and his market value to a Ruiz who has no belt.

Hope you know that Joshua's market value has dropped drastically? He doesn't garner exciting fights and now he has no belt. Now, if he wants to fight Wilder or Fury, he is the one who would be begging for even a flat fee.

Mega money are arranged behind the scenes, but it is always for journeymen or for referees.

Your families are more silly for bringing you to this world.

Thunder fire you there. Why the insults? Must you quote me? Pls stay your lane or receive more shocking words.

1 Like

Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 02, 2019
It's not your belt you have tasted the cake leave it for others to taste. No champion forever
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by liverpool72(m): 5:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Afonja man stop bringing shame on Nigerians angry
Naija olosho stop bringing shame on Nigerians.
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by liverpool72(m): 5:30pm On Jun 02, 2019
meanwhile AJ to get ur belt back plz obey the following rules: stop using glo u were slowed down by glo n the Mexican caught up with u Neva get close to Drake again Don't visit naija 4 now u can come to Cameron And finally avoid the naija dullard and naija olosho
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by jimiabdul: 5:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
Olarewaju89:
You and glo should allow us rest now with that nonsense advert oh.

Everyone has a downtime, he'll fight and win again
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by koladeajumobi1: 5:49pm On Jun 02, 2019
One of the marks of champions is getting back up when they fall. Carry on AJ and GLO. I hail o!
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by omoayeni1(m): 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2019
You are on point man, how can you give your glory to someone that’s dreaming to have it

mimilogistics:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by BluntBoy(m): 6:04pm On Jun 02, 2019
emmahardgun:
sir if you watch the match you will understand loosing does not mean his career his dead

So that is why he allowed himself to be disgraced abi?

Anyone who thinks Hearn or Joshua would fix a match for Joshua to lose needs to start reading more about what Joshua means to Hearn.
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by mimilogistics: 6:54pm On Jun 02, 2019
Luvlyna:

Which one is turkey importation? What's their market app like China's 1689
You can search for Turkey shoe or handbag suppliers, shoe wholesalers, handbag dealers, rug dealers, etc on google and if you find any.....check if they have a website and then visit their website to check their products and communicate with the supplier, agree price, then send us their details to help you pay them and collect the goods from them at their office or warehouse or store in Turkey ship to Nigeria for you.

Alternatively, we can as well display some top designer brand products from Turkey suppliers to you on our whatsapp group for this and if you like any of them, you tell us so we request for quote from the suppliers and help you pay and ship them to Nigeria, you go to our Nigerian office to pick them.

Turkey products are high quality and also of higher price than Chinese products. But unfortunately, Turkey doesn't have unified wholesale website like China 1688 for now.
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by newlinecomm(m): 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
LIKE MEDICAL DOCTORS...
ITS OUR DUTY TO TREAT PERSONAL PHUCK UP IN THE RING

#AWAKE+DIOR

D§7§R
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by Horus(m): 7:02pm On Jun 02, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH3o83bh23g

Anthony Joshua Opens Up About Ruiz Loss, Reacts to Tyson Fury’s Supportive Words
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by SmellingAnus(m): 8:10pm On Jun 02, 2019
SarkinYarki:

so AJ agreed to be floored 4 times because of bookies grin grin..Do you know the damage this fight has done to AJs record and psyche and value so?
it's about the money bro... What is record without cash... he too will cash out...
Re: I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times by BluntBoy(m): 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2019
SmellingAnus:
it's about the money bro... What is record without cash... he too will cash out...

AJ has cash and record.

I don't understand how any of you can think that this match was fixed.

I can't imagine how AJ who has self-pride would want to lose to a Ruiz in such an embarrassing manner for cash. We are talking about AJ the Landlord who was (until today) the most marketable boxer alive.

How would you even approach such an elite boxer to fix him to lose?

"Hey, AJ, I want to buy your belts. You have to lose to Fatboy Ruiz. Let him punish you and score 4 knockdowns against you. Let him disgrace you in front of the world."

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saka And Other Stars That Could Have Played For Nigeria And Ivory Coast / Sexy Footballer Chichi Igbo & Her Ripped Bod Stun In New Photos / NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.