Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

SAD: WhatsApp Just Banned Me — This Is What They Said [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SAD: WhatsApp Just Banned Me — This Is What They Said [Picture] (8862 Views)

The Mod That Banned Me / My Husband Banned Me From Acting With My Ex Lover. ...regina Daniels Cries Out / They Said My Elder Bro Look Like Pyhno Is It True (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SAD: WhatsApp Just Banned Me — This Is What They Said [Picture] by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 03, 2019
femi4:
Marketing strategy ....what's the link with whatsapp banned and account balance

You they mind the idiot when they edit account balance they use try deceive guillable people? That's why whatsapp ban him.
Re: SAD: WhatsApp Just Banned Me — This Is What They Said [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:52am On Jun 03, 2019
femi4:
Marketing strategy ....what's the link with whatsapp banned and account balance
That's where Naija clients send money. Since the ban on June 2nd, we have only made 4k compared to 200k we made on June 1st. We are supposed to make more money on the second day, but we ended up making just 4k because I don't have access to my WhatsApp. Since God doesn't sleep, our Amazon sales has picked and we have recouped the lost money in dollars.

See screenshot of our only two payments yesterday, being 2nd.

To those who are happy I'm losing money, even without saying it, as long as you harbor it in your mind, what goes around comes around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SAD: WhatsApp Just Banned Me — This Is What They Said [Picture] by femi4: 6:54am On Jun 03, 2019
iLegendd:
That's where Naija clients send money. Since the ban on June 2nd, we have only made 4k compared to 200k we made on June 1st. We are supposed to make more money on the second day, but we ended up making just 4k because I don't have access to my WhatsApp. Since God doesn't sleep, our Amazon sales has picked and we have recouped the lost money in dollars.

See screenshot of our only two payments yesterday, being 2nd.

To those who are happy I'm losing money, even without saying it, as long as you harbor it in your mind, what goes around comes around.
you can fool them not me. You and I know better
Re: SAD: WhatsApp Just Banned Me — This Is What They Said [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:57am On Jun 03, 2019
femi4:
you can fool them not me. You and I know better
Ok. Fraudsters will never believe there are Nigerians who do legit businesses and don't lie. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: SAD: WhatsApp Just Banned Me — This Is What They Said [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:44am On Jun 03, 2019
Re: SAD: WhatsApp Just Banned Me — This Is What They Said [Picture] by joeeee240(m): 10:18am On Jun 03, 2019
iLegendd:
Microsoft Word is your answer.

So you use Microsoft word to write your books? I thought you said you used your phone or did you download the app on your phone?
Re: SAD: WhatsApp Just Banned Me — This Is What They Said [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:30am On Jun 03, 2019
joeeee240:

So you use Microsoft word to write your books? I thought you said you used your phone or did you download the app on your phone?
I use Microsoft Word on PC for formatting the book, but writing is with Writers Plus app on phone. You can use any sophisticated app, but I prefer the simple ones.
Re: SAD: WhatsApp Just Banned Me — This Is What They Said [Picture] by ChidimmaMaduegwu(f): 10:49am On Jun 03, 2019
sleeknaija:

Whats the meaning of OCD
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

2 Likes

Re: SAD: WhatsApp Just Banned Me — This Is What They Said [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:37am On Jun 03, 2019
So, I decided to install Telegram and got a message from someone instantly. This means, I have lost sales on Telegram. WhatsApp made me to ignore Telegram.

cry

Re: SAD: WhatsApp Just Banned Me — This Is What They Said [Picture] by joeeee240(m): 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2019
iLegendd:
I use Microsoft Word on PC for formatting the book, but writing is with Writers Plus app on phone. You can use any sophisticated app, but I prefer the simple ones.

Alright. Thanks. Please can you teach me to write an ebook? I'm trying to learn
Re: SAD: WhatsApp Just Banned Me — This Is What They Said [Picture] by joeeee240(m): 3:37pm On Jun 03, 2019
iLegendd:

And please what do you mind by "formatting the book" ?
Re: SAD: WhatsApp Just Banned Me — This Is What They Said [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:56pm On Jun 03, 2019
joeeee240:

Alright. Thanks. Please can you teach me to write an ebook? I'm trying to learn
It's not really a big deal. The big deal is proofreading. To write a book, you must have a lucrative thing you know and you can teach.

Type it, then watch one or two YouTube videos on how to format it. 99% of what you need are on YouTube, so take advantage of it.

For me to teach or mentor you, it's quite a lot of money. So, I'd advise you to use YouTube for free.

2 Likes

Re: SAD: WhatsApp Just Banned Me — This Is What They Said [Picture] by IamPlato(m): 4:02pm On Jun 03, 2019
If You Have Their Numbers Written Down, chat Them Up With Another Phone
Re: SAD: WhatsApp Just Banned Me — This Is What They Said [Picture] by IamPlato(m): 4:09pm On Jun 03, 2019
iLegendd:
Microsoft Word is your answer.
is The PassWord The Same For Every Buyer?
Re: SAD: WhatsApp Just Banned Me — This Is What They Said [Picture] by joeeee240(m): 4:12pm On Jun 03, 2019
iLegendd:
It's not really a big deal. The big deal is proofreading. To write a book, you must have a lucrative thing you know and you can teach.

Type it, then watch one or two YouTube videos on how to format it. 99% of what you need are on YouTube, so take advantage of it.

For me to teach or mentor you, it's quite a lot of money. So, I'd advise you to use YouTube for free.

Alright. Thanks
Re: SAD: WhatsApp Just Banned Me — This Is What They Said [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:30pm On Jun 03, 2019
IamPlato:
is The PassWord The Same For Every Buyer?
No. Unique. Use their email address or name as their passwords.
Re: SAD: WhatsApp Just Banned Me — This Is What They Said [Picture] by IamPlato(m): 4:41pm On Jun 03, 2019
iLegendd:
No. Unique. Use their email address or name as their passwords.
Which Site Do You Sell well? Okadabooks is Not Working For Me.
Re: SAD: WhatsApp Just Banned Me — This Is What They Said [Picture] by sleeknaija(m): 5:32pm On Jun 03, 2019
ChidimmaMaduegwu:

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

Thanks.. God bless u..

1 Like

Re: SAD: WhatsApp Just Banned Me — This Is What They Said [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2019
IamPlato:
Which Site Do You Sell well? Okadabooks is Not Working For Me.
Amazon. Google KDP and watch some YouTube Videos on how it works.
Re: SAD: WhatsApp Just Banned Me — This Is What They Said [Picture] by joeeee240(m): 9:25am On Jun 06, 2019
iLegendd:

I guess you use Microsoft word for adding pictures to the books because you can't add images using the writers plus app
Re: SAD: WhatsApp Just Banned Me — This Is What They Said [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:51am On Jun 06, 2019
joeeee240:

I guess you use Microsoft word for adding pictures to the books because you can't add images using the writers plus app
Phone is only for typing. Adding pictures and every other things is on PC.
Re: SAD: WhatsApp Just Banned Me — This Is What They Said [Picture] by logan2(m): 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2019

1 Like

Re: SAD: WhatsApp Just Banned Me — This Is What They Said [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:51am On Oct 23, 2019
WhatsApp Business banned me again. I'm no longer using WhatsApp Business. Let me use only the normal WhatsApp. The reason is because I used it to send too many PDF files to our clients and I received lots of traffic blah blah blah.

If they called it WhatsApp Business, then what do they expect. Mark's boys are confused.

1 Like

Re: SAD: WhatsApp Just Banned Me — This Is What They Said [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:01am On Oct 23, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Have Leg Shaking Sex / An Invite To Mynd44 / My Anus Is Gapping And Leaking. Should I Put Cotton Wool Inside?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.