Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life (10755 Views)

Prayer For God To Stop Emptiness And Mockery In Your Life. Click Link. / TB Joshua Makes Fresh Prophecy, Reveals What God Says Will Happen After Lockdown / The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by TruthinAction: 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2019
LordReed:

Can we get any documentation to prove these things?

Jesus' resurrection is in dispute because pointing to an empty tomb means nothing, point to an empty tomb that is only attested to in a book is less than useless. The one thing that would have proven that Jesus is resurrected is the fabled 2nd coming that was supposed to happen within the lifetimes of the apostles that you are still waiting for 1980+ years later. Do you want to bet that till you die you will not see this so called 2nd coming? Do you want to bet that in the next 20years when it will be fully 2000years since the supposed death and resurrection of Christ this event will still not have taken place?

You are the one to disprove it by showing us the remains of his body. The Roman soldiers that crucified him and guarded the tomb can't find his body. Hallelujah, he is risen. And he is coming back. His delay is because of people like you who, to give you more time to be saved.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by LordReed(m): 10:50pm On Aug 06, 2019
TruthinAction:

You are the one to disprove it by showing us the remains of his body. The Roman soldiers that crucified him and guarded the tomb can't find his body. Hallelujah, he is risen. And he is coming back. His delay is because of people like you who, to give you more time to be saved.

How am I supposed to prove your own claim for you?

LoL! You see that you can't take the bet. Not even for 20 years.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by TruthinAction: 11:09pm On Aug 06, 2019
LordReed:

How am I supposed to prove your own claim for you?

LoL! You see that you can't take the bet. Not even for 20 years.

There are records of those who saw him. One sure proof that Jesus is alive is that he changed my life. And he is still changing lives. There is no point placing a time frame for his return. No one knows exactly when but we know it is very near.

They also mocked at Noah when he announced that flood will come and destroy them. It took about 120 years for the ark to get completed and the flood did come. And Jesus said his return will be like the days of Noah. So, you are already fulfilling part of the prophecy. He sure will come and no one can stop him. The grave could not hold him down, it's certain the principalities in the heavenly can't stop him from coming down.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by hakeem4(m): 11:23pm On Aug 06, 2019
TruthinAction:

There are records of those who saw him. One sure proof that Jesus is alive is that he changed my life. And he is still changing lives. There is no point placing a time frame for his return. No one knows exactly when but we know it is very near.
why didn’t the Romans’ and other civilised nations keep record of any popular man who died and woke up 3 days later? The earthquake that happened when he died was not recorded by any civilised nation.

They also mocked at Noah when he announced that flood will come and destroy them. It took about 120 years for the ark to get completed and the flood did come. And Jesus said his return will be like the days of Noah. So, you are already fulfilling part of the prophecy. He sure will come and no one can stop him. The grave could not hold him down, it's certain the principalities in the heavenly can't stop him from coming down.
but it’s the same as the epic of Gilgamesh myth. Is there any evidence for the Noah’s flood ?

1 Like

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by Nobody: 3:14am On Aug 07, 2019
TruthinAction:

I am sorry I can't continue discussion with you. You are not yet born again from all indications. You have been brainwashed by Jehovah Witness doctrines and it's difficult for you to understand spiritual truth. You always try to use your mind to reason things. But many a times, Scriptures and reasonings do not go together. There are many things that are scriptural but don't make sense. Just try and give your life to Jesus first and then and then only you can grasp spiritual truth. Bye.

And you think you are born again? You are not born again. Those who are born again make a defense of there faith. 1pet 3:15.

Jesus, Peter Paul, Stephen, Appollos etc spoke to convince people of what they believe. You don't hear them say 'well, you are not born again, you can't grasp what I will say.'

Peter defended himself to the extent that the religious leaders marvelled, and later remembered that they had been with Jesus. Yes, if you ve been with Jesus, you don't fear scriptural objection. So, you re not born again. You ve not been with Jesus. The true born agains are seen by their fruit.

1 Like

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by LordReed(m): 8:37am On Aug 07, 2019
TruthinAction:

None of the eyewitnesses wrote anything.

Jesus has been coming soon for the past 1980+years so I don't know how you can still say it is near.

The Noah story is a myth. There is no sign of a global flood and the story cannot explain why kangaroos are only found in Australia for example. How then am I supposed to believe that a jew who presumably lived and died 1980+years ago will be making a 2nd appearance?
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by TruthinAction: 10:06am On Aug 07, 2019
LordReed:

None of the eyewitnesses wrote anything.

Jesus has been coming soon for the past 1980+years so I don't know how you can still say it is near.

The Noah story is a myth. There is no sign of a global flood and the story cannot explain why kangaroos are only found in Australia for example. How then am I supposed to believe that a jew who presumably lived and died 1980+years ago will be making a 2nd appearance?

1 Corinthians 15:4-8
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

5 And that he WAS SEEN OF CEPHAS, then of the twelve:

6 After that, he was SEEN OF ABOVE FIVE HUNDRED BRETHREN AT ONCE; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.

7 After that, he WAS SEEN OF JAMES; then OF ALL THE APOSTLES.

8 And last of all he was SEEN OF ME ALSO, as of one born out of due time.

I hope you have seen the witnesses of those who saw him. Even till date, quite a few people have seen him.

Concerning time frame, it looks so long in your eyes but a thousand years is like a day before God when it is past. Even a million years is like a few days before God. If you like keep doubting. After all, many are called but few are chosen. You can choose to be amongst the many that were not chosen. It's your choice. Enjoy the torment of hell when you get there.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by LordReed(m): 10:33am On Aug 07, 2019
TruthinAction:

1 Corinthians 15:4-8
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

5 And that he WAS SEEN OF CEPHAS, then of the twelve:

6 After that, he was SEEN OF ABOVE FIVE HUNDRED BRETHREN AT ONCE; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.

7 After that, he WAS SEEN OF JAMES; then OF ALL THE APOSTLES.

8 And last of all he was SEEN OF ME ALSO, as of one born out of due time.

I hope you have seen the witnesses of those who saw him. Even till date, quite a few people have seen him.

I didn't say there weren't claimed witnesses, I said those so called witnesses wrote nothing.

Concerning time frame, it looks so long in your eyes but a thousand years is like a day before God when it is past. Even a million years is like a few days before God. If you like keep doubting. After all, many are called but few are chosen. You can choose to be amongst the many that were not chosen. It's your choice. Enjoy the torment of hell when you get there.

LoL! Story story or do you have any proof of hell or anything you are talking about other than the fantastical claims of a book compiled by men looking to exert authority?
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
vaxx:
Argument isn't bad. it is what your parliamentarian use everyday at house of assembly to force goverment into public demand. it is what your lawyer at the court of law for the public interest. and pls I am not an atheist. even though your biblical submission is atheism conclusion which is not scientific.

One of the values of science is that it deals with ignorance, making our knowledge of yesterday outdated and valueless by the new insights of today.

.People or societies that refuse or fail to understand this role of science or are unable to take advantage of technological advancement will forever remain backward.

There are “civilisations” that were once great and powerful. With time, they have become fossils because they did not take advantage of what technology was offering.

scientists has just proven death will soon be an optional phenomenon and if this will come into reality, then it is impossible to conclude on our current knowledge of death. what we have are approximation. the closer it might be. death seems to be the finnal biologically but not conclusively.

OH sorry Sir, i thought you were asking for what the Bible say on the topic, but if not then i can't say really anything. I only understand what the Bible said regarding the origin of life and how it expires! smiley
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by TruthinAction: 5:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
LordReed:

I didn't say there weren't claimed witnesses, I said those so called witnesses wrote nothing.

LoL! Story story or do you have any proof of hell or anything you are talking about other than the fantastical claims of a book compiled by men looking to exert authority?

Bros, there are several true life stories of the reality of hell. Well it's your life. Keep doubting until you land there. Then you will tell yourself you were really very stupid not to heed the warning.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by LordReed(m): 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2019
TruthinAction:

Bros, there are several true life stories of the reality of hell. Well it's your life. Keep doubting until you land there. Then you will tell yourself you were really very stupid not to heed the warning.

Which true life stories? The ones that are never consistent?

1 Like

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
LordReed:

Consistency connotes reality!

So if you're hearing different versions of something and the analysis incoherent, then it simply means fabrications not truth!

Hell happens to be a teaching before the establishment of Christianity and all those who teaches it aren't consistent in their explanations.

In a bid to attract more people into the church, the Church fathers added this idea to what they were teaching the people but how can they reconcile different versions of hell since each church picked it's own idea from divers cultures?

So ordinary dreams were publicised like Astra travelling of believers to their so called hell whereas it's believed that only the dead goes there!

Lazarus {Jesus' friend} was dead for four days and he never related any experience of either heaven or hell!

The Bible only teaches that death is the direct opposite of life, when you're alive there are lots of activities but at death all thoughts, feelings, friendship, hatred, love and everything you know vanishes because you're dead! Ecclesiastes 3:19-20, 9:4-10

The Bible clearly stated that man is a SOUL not that man possesses a soul, that's why it's written in black and white that the SOUL that sins will DIE! Ezekiel 18:4,20
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by LordReed(m): 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
Maximus69:

Consistency connotes reality!

So if you're hearing different versions of something and the analysis incoherent, then it simply means fabrications not truth!

Hell happens to be a teaching before the establishment of Christianity and all those who teaches it aren't consistent in their explanations.

In a bid to attract more people into the church, the Church fathers added this idea to what they were teaching the people but how can they reconcile different versions of hell since each church picked it's own idea from divers cultures?

So ordinary dreams were publicised like Astra travelling of believers to their so called hell whereas it's believed that only the dead goes there!

Lazarus {Jesus' friend} was dead for four days and he never related any experience of either heaven or hell!

The Bible only teaches that death is the direct opposite of life, when you're alive there are lots of activities but at death all thoughts, feelings, friendship, hatred, love and everything you know vanishes because you're dead! Ecclesiastes 3:19-20, 9:4-10

The Bible clearly stated that man is a SOUL not that man possesses a soul, that's why it's written in black and white that the SOUL that sins will DIE! Ezekiel 18:4,20

Until we discover a therapy that will ensure we never die, all human beings will die, Jehovah's Witnesses included.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 07, 2019
LordReed:

Until we discover a therapy that will ensure we never die, all human beings will die, Jehovah's Witnesses included.

Certainly Sir all Adam's offsprings must continue to die for now until the promise is fulfilled.

The only advantage true believers have is the hope of a resurrection that only those having faith will get as their reward! John 11:24 compared to Job 14:14-15
This is what the Bible called Faith in what is assured, the evident demonstration you can see as Jehovah's Witnesses are preaching and teaching people globally today, although it's not yet happening{visible}! Hebrews 11:1

1 Like

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by LordReed(m): 7:59pm On Aug 07, 2019
Maximus69:

Certainly Sir all Adam's offsprings must continue to die for now until the promise is fulfilled.

The only advantage true believers have is the hope of a resurrection that only those having faith will get as their reward! John 11:24 compared to Job 14:14-15
This is what the Bible called Faith in what is assured, the evident demonstration you can see as Jehovah's Witnesses are preaching and teaching people globally today, although it's not yet happening{visible}! Hebrews 11:1

It's seems to me just wishful thinking.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 07, 2019
LordReed:

It's seems to me just wishful thinking.

That's why the book says "this promise is NOT a possession of all peoples" 2Thessalonians 3:2

So never mind those whose brains are loaded with these thoughts, that is their possession! Isaiah 54:17

And nothing as in nobody can take it away from them! Matthew 6:19-21

That's just the way it is! Tupac Shakur wink
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by LordReed(m): 8:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
Maximus69:

That's why the book says "this promise is NOT a possession of all peoples" 2Thessalonians 3:2

So never mind those whose brains are loaded with these thoughts, that is their possession! Isaiah 54:17

And nothing as in nobody can take it away from them! Matthew 6:19-21

That's just the way it is! Tupac Shakur wink

Yep Tupac and the bible go together quite well, entertainment.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by TruthinAction: 9:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
LordReed:

Search the net, you will see them.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 07, 2019
LordReed:

Yep Tupac and the bible go together quite well, entertainment.

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy! sad

Tupac Amaru Shakur got that statement right and don't underestimate people's thoughts most especially when their minds are free of worthless junks! wink

It's the misinformed churchgoers that are hypnotised by the hypocrisy of worldly entertainers claiming Gospel Musicians. We true Christians are not that blindfolded Sir!
Music simply means pleasant sound, you can't deceive true Christians with the pretext of Gospel Musician just do your job and make us dance! wink
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by LordReed(m): 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2019
TruthinAction:

Search the net, you will see them.

They don't prove anything.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by sonmvayina(m): 10:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ecclesiastes 12 :7
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by DateMynd44(m): 1:00am On Aug 08, 2019
TruthinAction:

They will be judged according to their responses to their consciences. God has given every one of us conscience to either excuse or condemn our actions. Those under the Law of Moses will be judged by the law.

Romans 2:11-16.
11 For there is no respect of persons with God.

12 For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;

13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:

15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one anotherwink note note

16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.
nice one there

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CAN Fecilitates With Muslims At Eid-El-Kabir / What's The Meaning Of " They That Wait Upon The Lord Shall Renew Their Strength" / Young Christian Vs. Young Atheist: Who Is Really Mentally Weak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.