Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life (10677 Views)

Prayer For God To Stop Emptiness And Mockery In Your Life. Click Link. / TB Joshua Makes Fresh Prophecy, Reveals What God Says Will Happen After Lockdown / The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by vaxx: 11:58am On Jun 15, 2019
budaatum:

I know there's no beyond! You die. You rot. Worms eat you. The end!
a close minded individual says so in the face of other alternative.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by EmperorHarry: 12:01pm On Jun 15, 2019
budaatum:

I know there's no beyond! You die. You rot. Worms eat you. The end!
LMAO...Really buda? How did you come about this strongly verified conviction? Indulge me
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by budaatum: 12:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
EmperorHarry:

It's now your clearing things up..A scientific outlook does improve all areas of life but dependency on gods doesn't mean neglect or disregard of science. A deluded and consciously ignorant persons should be singled out from the whole when blame is been appropriated esp religion in Africa.
Our problems are much deeper than dependency on gods and afterlife beliefs.
Our problem is a lack of understanding of religion. We fill existence with crap we make up inside our heads and call it reality. UK was the same. Now they sing Blake's poem, and do not cease from building Jerusalem (they mean heaven) right here on earth.

And did those feet in ancient time,
Walk upon Englands mountains green:
And was the holy Lamb of God,
On Englands pleasant pastures seen!

And did the Countenance Divine,
Shine forth upon our clouded hills?
And was Jerusalem builded here,
Among these dark Satanic Mills?

Bring me my Bow of burning gold:
Bring me my Arrows of desire:
Bring me my Spear: O clouds unfold:
Bring me my Chariot of fire!

I will not cease from Mental Fight,
Nor shall my Sword sleep in my hand:
Till we have built Jerusalem,
In Englands green & pleasant Land.

They are fruitful and increase in number, and fill the earth and subdue it. And rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.

And they are obviously blessed.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by budaatum: 12:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
EmperorHarry:

LMAO...Really buda? How did you come about this strongly verified conviction? Indulge me
Through observation. Every dead person I have ever known has died, and either been buried or cremated. The end.

I'm not one to fill reality with idle speculation.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by budaatum: 12:06pm On Jun 15, 2019
vaxx:
a close minded individual says so in the face of other alternative.
What are those alternatives, vaxx the open minded?
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by vaxx: 12:12pm On Jun 15, 2019
budaatum:

What are those alternatives, vaxx the open minded?
reincarnation , hell and heaven, Yomi and so fourth......
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by EmperorHarry: 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2019
budaatum:

Through observation. Every dead person I have ever known has died, and either been buried or cremated. The end.

I'm not one to fill reality with idle speculation.
Now that's still a speculation ya know.
You've speculated that the mind isn't transcendental and as a such is only physical or material.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by budaatum: 12:33pm On Jun 15, 2019
EmperorHarry:

Now that's still a speculation ya know.
You've speculated that the mind isn't transcendental and as a such is only physical or material.
Nice try! Where did I say "the mind isn't transcendental" ? Have we defined "transcendentalism of the mind" somewhere and I missed it?

The question was about death, and not whether the mind transcends or not. There are various techniques for transcending the mind. There's however only one state of dead.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by EmperorHarry: 12:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
budaatum:

Nice try! Where did I say "the mind isn't transcendental" ? Have we defined "transcendentalism of the mind" somewhere and I missed it?

The question was about death, and not whether the mind transcends or not. There are various techniques for transcending the mind. There's however only one state of dead.
I may have misinterpreted your statements pointing towards no existence after death.One of which was the "I know there's no beyond!".One might think you are implying that brain death=non existence.
Transcend
1a : to rise above or go beyond the limits of
b : to triumph over the negative or restrictive aspects of : OVERCOME
c : to be prior to, beyond, and above (the universe or material existence)
You stating that there's no beyond is a very straight forward statement but I'm open to clarification.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by budaatum: 12:51pm On Jun 15, 2019
vaxx:
reincarnation , hell and heaven, Yomi and so fourth......
And my four heads on my two shoulders!

Beliefs, vaxx. I don't do beliefs!
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by vaxx: 12:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
budaatum:

And my four heads on my two shoulders!

Beliefs, vaxx. I don't do beliefs!
Your four heads is a wilful thinking. I have corrected thst. You can't substantiate it.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by budaatum: 12:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
EmperorHarry:
I may have misinterpreted your statements pointing towards no existence after death.One of which was the "I know there's no beyond!".One might think you are implying that brain death=non existence.
Transcend
1a : to rise above or go beyond the limits of
b : to triumph over the negative or restrictive aspects of : OVERCOME
c : to be prior to, beyond, and above (the universe or material existence)
You stating that there's no beyond is a very straight forward statement but I'm open to clarification.
I'm talking dead dead. The sort of dead that attracts flies and produces maggots and tends to stink a lot and rots.

I do know that when one dies that sort of death, we dig a hole and dump dead body in it. I suppose it might be because I've never seen a mind without a body. Have you seen a mind that doesn't have a body, Emperor?
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by budaatum: 1:00pm On Jun 15, 2019
vaxx:
Your four heads is a wilful thinking. I have corrected thst. You can't substantiate it.

Here we go again! Round in a circle of your notion that you haven't heard was true.

Can you substantiate "reincarnation, hell and heaven, Yomi and so fourth" ?
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by vaxx: 1:03pm On Jun 15, 2019
budaatum:

Here we go again! Round in a circle of your notion that you haven't heard was true.

Can you substantiate "reincarnation, hell and heaven, Yomi and so fourth" ?
i have been doing that with you. Especially with reincarnation.I created a thread that purposely hypothesized it scientifically and logically.

Why are you confused? It is not neccasrily you subscribed to it. But treating it as something unscientific or illogical is something you should not be doing. Since Science doesn’t reject the idea of reincarnation.

The question is: What kind of reincarnation? Even an authority on the subject by the name Friedrich Nietzsche already thought of it and called it, the Eternal return - (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_return)
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by EmperorHarry: 1:16pm On Jun 15, 2019
budaatum:

I'm talking dead dead. The sort of dead that attracts flies and produces maggots and tends to stink a lot and rots.

I do know that when one dies that sort of death, we dig a hole and dump dead body in it. I suppose it might be because I've never seen a mind without a body. Have you seen a mind that doesn't have a body, Emperor?
No buda I haven't seen a mind without a body although this doesn't rule it out as a possibility. Afterlife is all about a mind without the physical body and that's what this thread is about so it's possible one can misinterpret statements with such bias.
A brain dead person can be disposed of in many ways which doesn't necessarily have to be put in a hole or cremated.I recently learned that dead bodies can be recycled to become manure(not new tho since that is the natural method) and there are people signing up for their bodies to be used once confirmed to be brain dead.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by budaatum: 1:24pm On Jun 15, 2019
vaxx:
i have been doing that with you. Especially with reincarnation. I created a hread that purposely hypothesized it scientifically and logically. Why are you confused. Science doesn’t reject the idea of reincarnation. The question is: What kind of reincarnation? Even an authority on the subject by the name , Friedrich Nietzsche already thought of it and called it, the Eternal return - (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_return)
You have not done anything "scientifically and logically" regarding reincarnation, and neither did Nietzsche. You both "thought" about it just as I can think of my two shoulders and four heads, but which for some odd reason, you refuse to accept yet ask me to accept your equally ludicrous reincarnation, which in fact ought to be a lot easier proved than an after life!

You speculated and so did Nietzsche, and you did a worse job than Jung who did a lot of research into the topic and wrote extensively about the psychology of reincarnation, which I would suggest you read because its invaluable. His Archetypes and the Collective Unconscious in which he discussed reincarnation is available free online.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by budaatum: 1:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
EmperorHarry:
No buda I haven't seen a mind without a body although this doesn't rule it out as a possibility.
It doesn't? I guess unlike that stubborn vaxx, you would not rule out my two shoulders and four heads then?

1 Like

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by budaatum: 1:33pm On Jun 15, 2019
EmperorHarry:
ways which doesn't necessarily have to be put in a hole or cremated.I recently learned that dead bodies can be recycled to become manure(not new tho since that is the natural method) and there are people signing up for their bodies to be used once confirmed to be brain dead.
A brain dead person is not a dead person, and in some countries you can't just dispose of a brain dead person!

Ancient Egypt buried quite a lot of dead bodies in it's very long history. They made for good fertiliser.

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by TruthinAction: 1:39pm On Jun 15, 2019
kkins25:

HEY EVERYONE, PLEASE STOP POSTING FOR NOW!!
This is a serious claim. Thats why i freaking love christians, with their God, all lies are possible. Hallelujah!!!
Our dear truthinaction, please enlighten us more about this wonderful tale of Jonahs soul taking a tour of HELL.

Jonah already told you his story. Can anyone be alive in a fish belly or inside water for even an hour talk more for about three days? The dead body certainly can't cry. That means part of him was somewhere else which was revealed by his story. He was in the belly of hell. Hell has various compartment and that part of hell is where he went to. His story also confirmed that it was a place of affliction. I don't know what else you want to hear. It wasn't my experience by Jonah's, narrated by him and recorded for our learning.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by TruthinAction: 1:42pm On Jun 15, 2019
JMAN05:

Where the did the bible detach the soul from the body of Jonah?

Our Lord Jesus had the same experience. His body was in the grave but his soul was in hell on account of our sins. Acts 2:27
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by vaxx: 1:45pm On Jun 15, 2019
budaatum:

You have not done anything "scientifically and logically" regarding reincarnation, and neither did Nietzsche
You only make a statement here without any form of back up or rebuttal. That is not how to debate. I have propounded a theory using DNA and complex rebirth condition as my argument. And likewise I also argue for what are pre destined without changes whatsoever. For example black will always give birth to black and not the other way round. So your statement is aimless and non useful.

You both "thought" about it just as I can think of my two shoulders and four heads, but which for some odd reason, you refuse to accept yet ask me to accept your equally ludicrous reincarnation, which in fact ought to be a lot easier proved than an after life!
Yours is ludicrous without any form of reasoning, more of wilful THINKING. What i propounded can be scrutinized, it has data, it has info. All these can be examined to see if the logic i brought forward are simply thoughtful, additionally, A well known authority in the corridor of emperical knowledge also share similar veiw.

You speculated and so did Nietzsche, and you did a worse job than Jung who did a lot of research into the topic and wrote extensively about the psychology of reincarnation, which I would suggest you read because its invaluable. His Archetypes and the Collective Unconscious in which he discussed reincarnation is available free online.
calling it worst or good is simply a statement from you budha not until you back up your assertion with same logic and evidence. Am i free to called your statement erroneous thinking.......
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by budaatum: 1:55pm On Jun 15, 2019
vaxx:
You only make a statement here without any form of back up or rebuttal. That is not how to debate. I have propounded a theory using DNA and complex rebirth condition as my argument. And likewise I also argue for what are pre destined without changes whatsoever. For example black will always give birth to black and not the other way round. So your statement is aimless and non useful. .
Here, right?

Can someone please let me know if vaxx's DNA evidence for reincarnation is any different to the 4 heads on buda's two shoulders!

vaxx:
The Yoruba afterlife consists of Reincarnation. However, what distinguishes the yoruba reincarnation concepts from Indian versions is that yoruba version explain that you reincarnate from your ancestors and into your descendants. The Indian version is a lie crafted by Aryans to deceive the Black Indians into believing that they can reincarnate into other castes so there's no reason to fight against the higher castes but just hope to reincarnate into it in the next life. This is all lies and propaganda.

The truth is that you can only reincarnate thru your clan or extended-family descendants. It doesn't have to be your direct great grandchild (it can be, for example, the great-grandchild of your second-cousin for example). It just has to have enough of your DNA code for you to transfer your spirit into it. In theory, you can transfer to anyone who shares your ethnic group DNA code. However, most genetic DNA theories are racist manipulation of science. DNA is not just a physical code but like a keyhole that allows you to open doors in the next reincarnation.

If you do not have the proper key (DNA), you cannot open the keyhole of someone who doesn't share your DNA sequence. This is why many Yoruba names point to the reincarnation of people, but always thru the extended-family. Nameslike Babatunde (father has returned) reflect the Yoruba notion that reincarnation is a family affair.

This is why ancestral veneration is important in Yoruba. You are not just talking to dead people; you are remembering and learning from your past.

If you do not learn from your past (in this life and in formerones), you will repeat mistakes. That is the purpose of ancestral veneration (egungun) in IFA: Yoruba Scientific Spirituality.Also, Yoruba reincarnation does not believe that once you reach "nirvana" you will stop reincarnating.

So don't believe you will escape that way either. The Odu Ifa tells us that we will all reincarnate until every single human has reached. enlightenment. We are a communal species.

When you don't understand this truth about reincarnation, you will not take efforts to improve the conditions of your clan or ethnic group because you think you will escape it in death's heaven or join another ethnic group in reincarnation. Then when you return to Earth in the same oppressed ethnic group, you complain even though in your former life you did not fight to liberate your ethnic group.

You must understand this cycle. Though the Europeans and Beige race pretends to be Christian, they understand true Reincarnation very well. This is why their clans establish strong dynasties and they accumulate wealth not just for them, but for the next three generations after them. They know they are coming back and they want to be wealthy while they sell you the lie that you can die and go to heaven to escape this cycle.I.e., Black folks. You will not escape your oppression in death's heaven nor in Indian reincarnation.

You are going to continue coming to Earth as a Black person and you are going to continue to struggle as Black until you begin to plan for the progress of Blacks three generations into the future (that you have enough prosperity that you can take care of your children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren).
A true devotee of the egungun plans for the next 16 generations of prosperity.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by vaxx: 1:57pm On Jun 15, 2019
budaatum:

Here, right?

Can someone please let me know if vaxx's DNA evidence for reincarnation is any different to the 4 heads on buda's two shoulders!

This is erroneous approach to thinking. Buddha. It is ludicrous to notice you are using such line as comeback.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by budaatum: 2:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
vaxx:
This is erroneous approach to thinking. Buddha. It is ludicrous to notice you are using such line as comeback.

Ok try this line from you dna evidence for reincarnation thread!

vaxx:
life itself is about probability.... The chances that it is true ... Is what i presented...
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by vaxx: 2:07pm On Jun 15, 2019
budaatum:

Ok try this line from you dna evidence for reincarnation thread!

Not until i understand what you mean?
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by budaatum: 2:15pm On Jun 15, 2019
vaxx:
Not until i understand what you mean?
You don't understand what I mean yet call it "erroneous" and "ludicrous" !?

Vaxx, is what you presented there a "theory for reincarnation using DNA and complex rebirth condition", or is it just a speculative "argument".

Have you presented your DNA evidence for reincarnation somewhere else and I missed it?
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by vaxx: 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
budaatum:

You don't understand what I mean yet call it "erroneous" and "ludicrous" !?

Vaxx, is what you presented there a "theory for reincarnation using DNA and complex rebirth condition", or is it just a speculative "argument".

Have you presented your DNA evidence for reincarnation somewhere else and I missed it?
Buddha. You are somethings else. It is speculative , speculative, speculative. I have repeated this over time. I don't hold it as a valid statement but a possibility. Probability at best. The chances of it likely happen is what i presented.

Why are you unnecessarily stubborn?
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by budaatum: 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2019
vaxx:
Buddha. You are somethings else. It is speculative , speculative, speculative. I have repeated this over time. I don't hold it as a valid statement but a possibility.
Good. Circle squared, again. A possibility that has proven to have never ever occurred, mind, and despite you contrary claim that you provided "DNA evidence for reincarnation", which you never did! You know buda. The buda who does not mix the fantasy in the head with actual reality.

Speculation does not make a thing true. If it did you'd not be arguing that my ludicrous speculative two shoulders and four heads is not a speculative possibility. You definitely would not have argued that creationism is invalid.

So, explain to me why you'd ask me to consider your "speculative, speculative, speculative reincarnation, hell and heaven, Yomi and so fourth...." in place of a known, "you die, we place you in a box, drop you in a hole to be food for worms so you don't stink us all up"?
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by vaxx: 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
budaatum:

Good. Circle squared, again. A possibility that has proven to have never ever occurred, mind, and despite you contrary claim that you provided "DNA evidence for reincarnation", which you never did! You know buda. The buda who does not mix the fantasy in the head with actual reality.

Speculation does not make a thing true. If it did you'd not be arguing that my ludicrous speculative two shoulders and four heads is not a speculative possibility. You definitely would not have argued that creationism is invalid.

So, explain to me why you'd ask me to consider your "speculative, speculative, speculative reincarnation, hell and heaven, Yomi and so fourth...." in place of a known, "you die, we place you in a box, drop you in a hole to be food for worms so you don't stink us all up"?
i am tired of this. No where do I say reincarnation must be true and speculation must be true as well. Pls spare me this.

Scienctifc data are not base on element of truth, scienctifc data are approximation not certainity. If you want something to be true, you better deal with theology and philosophy
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by budaatum: 2:55pm On Jun 15, 2019
vaxx:
i am tired of this. No where do I say reincarnation must be true and speculation either is not true . Pls spare me this.
Good. So we need not be considering an untrue reincarnation under the current discussion, right? And if we would, we'd add my equally ludicrous speculative two shoulders and four heads along with creationism, right?

You know what? We evolved while you were over in Kenya. You need to catch up it would seem.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by vaxx: 2:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
budaatum:

Good. So we need not be considering an untrue reincarnation under the current discussion, right? And if we would, we'd add my equally ludicrous speculative two shoulders and four heads along with creationism, right?

You know what? We evolved while you were over in Kenya. You need to catch up it would seem.
Scienctifc fact are not base on element of truth, scienctifc data are approximation not certainity. If you want something to be true, you better deal with theology and philosophy.

Once you have data and info. Bring it fourth. We can examine the level of certainity of your ludicrous thought of having four head on your shoulder.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by EmperorHarry: 3:14pm On Jun 15, 2019
budaatum:

A brain dead person is not a dead person, and in some countries you can't just dispose of a brain dead person!

Ancient Egypt buried quite a lot of dead bodies in it's very long history. They made for good fertiliser.
I mean brain dead after the heart stops cos the brain could still be alive for minutes after the heart stops circulation of blood and oxygen to the brain hence the need for CPR and other resuscitative techniques.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Rapture : The Glorious Return Of Our Lord - Joseph Prince / Why Do Atheists Hate God? / I Call My Wife Baby..interview With Leke Adeboye And Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.