Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life (10629 Views)

Prayer For God To Stop Emptiness And Mockery In Your Life. Click Link. / TB Joshua Makes Fresh Prophecy, Reveals What God Says Will Happen After Lockdown / The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by TruthinAction: 2:00pm On Jun 03, 2019
hakeem4:
[s] so those who died and Jesus rose back up did not tell us about the after life.

The truth is that me and you have been on earth, we have the same brain power, and you tell me there is life after death because you read a book written by people who did not know the earth orbited the sun and you want me to believe that ancient book common!

If I tell you that I can mysteriously turn stone to pizza. I am definitely sure you won’t believe me. Then you ask me to give you evidence and I reply go and check my diary will you take me seriously?

I feel so sorry for you because you don't know the doom that awaits you?
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by TruthinAction: 2:02pm On Jun 03, 2019
Jozzy4:

No such thing in the scripture. People actually died and were ressurected but None claims afterlife

Ecc 9:5

Jesus even said concerning two of them , they are sleeping . just to let you know

There are so many after life experiences. But even if you are told, you will not believe it. You have made up your mind on what to believe. I hope you will be able to stand the pains of hell?
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by TruthinAction: 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2019
Jozzy4:

Her brain is working, that's clinical death . strictly mental images based on her belief system

None of those who died biologically in the bible give stories of hell .

The question is wy is it that none of those who died and come to life in the bible give such stories ? Total brain death is the opposite of life

Jonah died and he talked about the pains of hell.
Jonah 2:2 And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; out of the BELLY OF HELL CRIED I, and thou heardest my voice.

His lifeless body was in the fish belly but his soul was in the belly of hell until it was reunited with his body just as the fish vomited him out.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by LordReed(m): 2:18pm On Jun 03, 2019
TruthinAction:

Even if he did, you will not believe. Unbelief is a terrible state of mind.

So Jesus pulled Lazarus out from Heaven back to Earth?
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by SKhanmi: 11:02am On Jun 07, 2019
vaxx:
This is also an incorrect statement. Every truth exist base on their time and event, EXPERIENCE of their time. We are in era of science and technology. Science is also an avenue to explore an alternative truth. And if our new truth now contradict our pre existing truth, it only validate development and so shall the next future truth contradict our today truth If possible.

Our brain is a matrix, it can process all form of possibilities.

Hmmm,Interesting concept but I don't agree with all of it. Let me give this example.

A planet has had six consecutive civilizations that has reached the highest pinnacle of development but at a decreasing rate due to them ending & crashing in worldwide devastating wars of destruction. So the latter civilizations aren't are sophisticated as the former,sometimes with little/no information about the older civilizations. Now the current youngest 7th civilization has been steadily evolving from the lowest stage of development & now rapidly reaching the breakthrough point. Naturally they'll think they are the first. But about 3kyrs ago some few sections of this civilization stumbed upon the ruins,artifacts & information caches of these more older & advanced races. They find out they are in fact primitives compared to others. Do they inform the rest? Game on
This is where I disagree with you...they now have the pre-knowledge right...so they start steering & modifying the course of knowledge in their own time...sometimes promoting false concepts in order to shape world views supportive of their own agenda & maintain their monopolistic grip such as seen during the roman Catholic era & knight Templars....flat earth belief..dark ages era..This effect has trickled down the centuries. Remember some know the real truth. Now modern man is rediscovering the truth(alternative).

So we have the problem of deliberately falsified pre-existing truths ON THIS PLANET contradicting the new but original truth that has been kept hidden. That's the story of earth. If 1+1 is 2 in the beginning of time & the whole universe but on earth we've been *taught* 1+1=11 for the past 6000yrs & now discovered that it is not so..you see we'll run into problems with your theory.

Information on this planet is controlled...a free humanity is not wished by some..in fact I'll say it was designed as a prison planet. So info that would bring equality, justice & freedom are restricted & the little that's out there is constantly being corrupted or made to cater to their agendas, the more we stumbled on new truths,the more it is rubbished or invalidated while a few benefit from it. Reasons why I said what we're taught is mostly incorrect. The source has been corrupted.

Our brain is truly a matrix but few get to use it. Those who control the mind & soul get this planet... But.nothing.lasts.forever.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by vaxx: 1:35pm On Jun 07, 2019
SKhanmi:

Hmmm,Interesting concept but I don't agree with all of it. Let me give this example.

A planet has had six consecutive civilizations that has reached the highest pinnacle of development but at a decreasing rate due to them ending & crashing in worldwide devastating wars of destruction. So the latter civilizations aren't are sophisticated as the former,sometimes with little/no information about the older civilizations. Now the current youngest 7th civilization has been steadily evolving from the lowest stage of development & now rapidly reaching the breakthrough point. Naturally they'll think they are the first. But about 3kyrs ago some few sections of this civilization stumbed upon the ruins,artifacts & information caches of these more older & advanced races. They find out they are in fact primitives compared to others. Do they inform the rest? Game on
This is where I disagree with you...they now have the pre-knowledge right...so they start steering & modifying the course of knowledge in their own time..
.sometimes promoting false concepts in order to shape world views supportive of their own agenda & maintain their monopolistic grip such as seen during the roman Catholic era & knight Templars....flat earth belief..dark ages era..This effect has trickled down the centuries. Remember some know the real truth. Now modern man is rediscovering the truth(alternative).

So we have the problem of deliberately falsified pre-existing truths ON THIS PLANET contradicting the new but original truth that has been kept hidden. That's the story of earth. If 1+1 is 2 in the beginning of time & the whole universe but on earth we've been *taught* 1+1=11 for the past 6000yrs & now discovered that it is not so..you see we'll run into problems with your theory.

Information on this planet is controlled...a free humanity is not wished by some..in fact I'll say it was designed as a prison planet. So info that would bring equality, justice & freedom are restricted & the little that's out there is constantly being corrupted or made to cater to their agendas, the more we stumbled on new truths,the more it is rubbished or invalidated while a few benefit from it. Reasons why I said what we're taught is mostly incorrect. The source has been corrupted.

Our brain is truly a matrix but few get to use it. Those who control the mind & soul get this planet... But.nothing.lasts.forever.
our worldly truth is never absolute. It is just a function of perspective cus our universe is so full of complexities, no matter how much you know about something, you may not know the unknown unknowns that play a role in painting the entire picture of it. This is a fact. Science understand it.

For example, when I was in secondary school, I was taught that there were 9 planets in the solar system. That was my version of truth. And today the same secondary school is teaching that there are 8 planets in the solar system. That’s is today version of the truth which contradict my own version. I therefore need to update myself to catch up. In some UniversIties, the eligibility period is three years. So if a student go on for a break that lasted for three years, it is assumed the student has completely opted out of the program and must be admitted as a fresher for him to begin the program again cus the school will be operating with a new syllabus by then.

So, in a nutshell, you can only discover the perceived, acceptable versions of truth base on time, event and experience . And you can keep adding truths to it, with time, event and your experience as long as you live.

1 Like

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by Jozzy4: 1:14am On Jun 14, 2019
TruthinAction:

Jonah died
and he talked about the pains of hell.
Jonah 2:2 And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; out of the BELLY OF HELL CRIED I, and thou heardest my voice.

His lifeless body was in the fish belly but his soul was in the belly of hell until it was reunited with his body just as the fish vomited him out.

Jonah never died in the fish belly, He was alive praying. Jonah 2:6 "But you, O LORD my God, snatched me from the jaws of death! " NLT

@ Red , so Hell has Belly ? Answer this simple question: from where was he crying for help ... In the belly of the Fish?
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by Jozzy4: 1:19am On Jun 14, 2019
TruthinAction:

There are so many after life experiences. But even if you are told, you will not believe it. You have made up your mind on what to believe. I hope you will be able to stand the pains of hell?

Why is it that none of those who died and come to life in the Bible give such stories ?.

Do not " PAY ATTENTION TO FALSE STORIES " 1 Tim 1:4
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by budaatum: 5:35pm On Jun 14, 2019
vaxx:

What actually do you think happen after death?
Think? Why "think" ? Have you not got evidence to rely on?

When you die, we will put your dead body in a box and throw it in a hole dug in the ground where your flesh will rot and become food for worms!
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by vaxx: 6:12pm On Jun 14, 2019
budaatum:

Think? Why "think" ? Have you not got evidence to rely on?

When you die, we will put your dead body in a box and throw it in a hole dug in the ground where your flesh will rot and become food for worms!
will I be separated from my flesh to enjoy life elsewhere.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by budaatum: 6:37pm On Jun 14, 2019
vaxx:
will I be separated from my flesh to enjoy life elsewhere.
You'd be dead! As in you will not be alive anymore! Worms would be enjoying your dead rotten body!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by vaxx: 6:41pm On Jun 14, 2019
budaatum:

You'd be dead! As in you will not be alive anymore! Worms would be enjoying your dead rotten body!
The truth nobody want to hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by budaatum: 6:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
vaxx:
The truth nobody want to hear
Well, whether one wants to hear it or not, one knows the truth. There's afterall not one single person on here who would not have seen what happens to their dead people.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by vaxx: 6:50pm On Jun 14, 2019
budaatum:

Well, whether one wants to hear it or not, one knows the truth. There's afterall not one single person on here who would not have seen what happens to their dead people.
they rather console their THINKING with paradise and hell fire. Well, i am consoling my self with reincarnation. I can theorized it but not establish it. I will be winning a noble award if I can validate it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by budaatum: 6:56pm On Jun 14, 2019
vaxx:
they rather console their THINKING with paradise and hell fire. Well, i am consoling my self with reincarnation.
People do feel a need for consolation and I blame them not. The idea of being worm food does kind of make life pointless if you think of it and can't come up with a use for your allotted time to live. But for those who can handle the truth, lies would just not do. You are born, you will live and you will die, and we will throw your dead body in a box and bury it 6 feet under so you don't stink up the living!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by vaxx: 7:09pm On Jun 14, 2019
budaatum:

People do feel a need for consolation and I blame them not. The idea of being worm food does kind of make life pointless if you think of it and can't come up with a use for your allotted time to live. But for those who can handle the truth, lies would just not do. You are born, you will live and you will die, and we will throw your dead body in a box and bury it 6 feet under so you don't stink up the living!
i am still contemplating of whether to die as a food for the termites or be crested and polish with a diamond chain hanging around my beautiful first daughter. Lol....
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by budaatum: 7:40pm On Jun 14, 2019
vaxx:
i am still contemplating of whether to die as a food for the termites or be crested and polish with a diamond chain hanging around my beautiful first daughter. Lol....
I've heard that "crested and polish with a diamond chain" before, but I'd guess it's as possible as cryonics!

As they say, "a fool and his money". Except in this case it would be "a very dead fool".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by vaxx: 7:43pm On Jun 14, 2019
budaatum:

I've heard that "crested and polish with a diamond chain" before, but I'd guess it's as possible as cryonics!

As they say, "a fool and his money". Except in this case it would be "a very dead fool".
i don't actually welcome the idea of cryonics, i only have 74 years more to live. That is my hope if possible but the idea of living forever is not what really interest me.

Well, it is my money and my body.... I do what i like with it.

1 Like

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by EmperorHarry: 8:09pm On Jun 14, 2019
The afterlife isn't necessarily due to a need for consolation but from a need that is inherent and the most basic needs of all living things..A need to survive.
I've planned on creating a writeup concerning this and how the need for immortality exists in different forms,one of which is the need to have a son that can carry on one's legacy thereby immortalizing oneself on earth as seen in Nigerian culture even today which may not even have to do with one's religious beliefs..Another example is the need to store up riches and wealth for one's generations which is a result of the illusion of immortality through one's offspring.This is also observable in our society today.

Truth be told though, the mind would not feel sad when considering oblivion as the end of one's existence but the body which needs to survives at all cost could influence into panic mode when considering just how infinite oblivion is.It's demoralizing to say the least.
And vaxx reincarnation is not is a consolation in that you as an identity doesn't exist anymore
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by vaxx: 8:30pm On Jun 14, 2019
EmperorHarry:
The afterlife isn't necessarily due to a need for consolation but from a need that is inherent and the most basic needs of all living things..A need to survive.
I've planned on creating a writeup concerning this and how the need for immortality exists in different forms,one of which is the need to have a son that can carry on one's legacy thereby immortalizing oneself on earth as seen in Nigerian culture even today which may not even have to do with one's religious beliefs..Another example is the need to store up riches and wealth for one's generations which is a result of the illusion of immortality through one's offspring.This is also observable in our society today.

Truth be told though, the mind would not feel sad when considering oblivion as the end of one's existence but the body which needs to survives at all cost could influence into panic mode when considering just how infinite oblivion is.It's demoralizing to say the least.
And vaxx reincarnation is not is a consolation in that you as an identity doesn't exist anymore
i personally believe in life after death..... And this those not have anything with the known scientific evidence which only position decaying , disintegrating and decomposing as what next after death.

I did belive in it for three main reasons, 1 for consoling myself.

2 It propel my faith as a traditionalist , likewise all most every religion have their own version of life after death. Even godless faith like Buddhism

3. It made a whole lot of logical sense...

To validate reincarnation logically and scientifically. I attempt it here.....

https://www.nairaland.com/4068046/yoruba-version-life-after-death
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by budaatum: 9:05pm On Jun 14, 2019
EmperorHarry:
A need to survive would be best served by confronting the truth and not by living lies and untruths. You'd find this borne out by scrutinizing societies that do accept the truth and comparing against those that don't. Those that do tend to have longer life expectancies than those that believe in an afterlife, as the former would do more to extend life on earth while those that don't die young, or at least, earlier, on average.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by budaatum: 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2019
vaxx:

You know this is why you and I would fight vaxx! There's nothing scientific about your assertions on that thread in which you were at best, speculating.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by vaxx: 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2019
budaatum:

You know this is why you and I would fight vaxx! There's nothing scientific about your assertions on that thread in which you were at best, speculating.
speculation is not forbidden in science, most of science is and has always been speculation that grow to real scienctifc theory.

Speculation is the exploring of frontiers of knowledge, and toying with possibilities. It is a very useful way of finding ideas to test and then confirm or refute.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by budaatum: 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2019
vaxx:
speculation is not forbidden in science, most of science is and has always been speculation that grow to real scienctifc theory.

Speculation is the exploring of frontiers of knowledge, and toying with possibilities. It is a very useful way of finding ideas to test and then confirm or refute.
Speculation is what we call a theory in science. No scientist would however call a theory a scientific fact. If one did, doctoralien would have a valid point, which, scientifically speaking, he very definitely doesn't have. Unless you are prepared to argue that he does?
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by TruthinAction: 10:22pm On Jun 14, 2019
Jozzy4:

Jonah never died in the fish belly, He was alive praying. Jonah 2:6 "But you, O LORD my God, snatched me from the jaws of death! " NLT

@ Red , so Hell has Belly ? Answer this simple question: from where was he crying for help ... In the belly of the Fish?

Isa 5:14 Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.

The Scripture above says hell has opened her mouth. This is consistent with that of Jonah 2:6. Anything that has mouth also a belly.

The vision of Mary Baxter also confirmed it. Jesus told her that hell is a woman lying on her back. Not a physical person but a spiritual one.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by vaxx: 10:24pm On Jun 14, 2019
budaatum:

Speculation is what we call a theory in science. No scientist would however call a theory a scientific fact. If one did, doctoralien would have a valid point, which, scientifically speaking, he very definitely doesn't have. Unless you are prepared to argue that he does?
budaatum , scientific theory is not the same with your everyday English usage of the word ""theory"". Theory in science means something valid that have been tested overtime to be compelling and convincing base on rigorous scienctifc method. There is plenty of speculation among Scientists. Without speculation, there could be nothing to hypothesize or to test. Speculation generate raw discoveries. After this , hypothesis will be developed and be scrutinized and theory will be formed if the hypothesis is valid enough so in the bottom line, it s the testing and interpretation of observations with which we all can ultimately agree we should be debating here and not calling hypothesis unscientific. .
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by EmperorHarry: 11:02pm On Jun 14, 2019
budaatum:

A need to survive would be best served by confronting the truth and not by living lies and untruths. You'd find this borne out by scrutinizing societies that do accept the truth and comparing against those that don't. Those that do tend to have longer life expectancies than those that believe in an afterlife, as the former would do more to extend life on earth while those that don't die young, or at least, earlier, on average.
Lol...The length of life doesn't really depend on one's afterlife beliefs.People who believe in an afterlife tend to neglect and care freely damage the natural world they deem is temporary and has no significance in comparison to an infinite world.They are deluded by the grandeurs of a perfect world ignoring the fact that their generations would have to live in whatever state the world is in positve or negative.Global warming is a threat to generations yet to come but hardly are religious institutions creating enough awareness esp in Africa except JW.They have in one of those their watch tower books but it's still mixed up with the Jehovah propaganda.
Immortality has blinded Africans..Why? Because most of us are selfish people.From the politicians to the common man we tend to care only about ourselves whether it negatively affects the society at large or not.This is also a mentally that I feel hinders the negroes from progressing as a race.Some might say it's cos of religion but I partially disagree with this cos of the "first son" craze that been a part of our culture even before foreign religion.

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by EmperorHarry: 11:11pm On Jun 14, 2019
vaxx:
i personally believe in life after death..... And this those not have anything with the known scientific evidence which only position decaying , disintegrating and decomposing as what next after death.

I did belive in it for three main reasons, 1 for consoling myself.

2 It propel my faith as a traditionalist , likewise all most every religion have their own version of life after death. Even godless faith like Buddhism

3. It made a whole lot of logical sense...

Interesting how you mentioned points that I did without prior knowledge on my part the post or the Yoruba version of reincarnation. Fingers crossed on the whole reincarnation thing tho cos it's only just a probability.
Although I still hold it shouldn't be seen as a consolation as you have no previous record or info of your past life subjectively but some YouTube videos I've seen have shown children that recalled their pasts lives vividly,this could just be a hoax or propaganda but that's why I still keep an open mind on the whole reincarnation theory.It could just be a valid theory.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by budaatum: 11:14pm On Jun 14, 2019
EmperorHarry:

Lol...The length of life doesn't really depend on one's afterlife beliefs.People who believe in an afterlife tend to neglect and care freely damage the natural world they deem is temporary and has no significance in comparison to an infinite world.They are deluded by the grandeurs of a perfect world ignoring the fact that their generations would have to live in whatever state the world is in positve or negative.Global warming is a threat to generations yet to come but hardly are religious institutions creating enough awareness esp in Africa except JW.They have in one of those their watch tower books but it's still mixed up with the Jehovah propaganda.
Immortality has blinded Africans..Why? Because most of us are selfish people.From the politicians to the common man we tend to care only about ourselves whether it negatively affects the society at large or not.This is also a mentally that I feel hinders the negroes from progressing as a race.Some might say it's cos of religion but I partially disagree with this cos of the "first son" craze that been a part of our culture even before foreign religion.
So, the life expectancy of a society who does all those things you mentioned, which I bolded, will not be short?
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by budaatum: 11:16pm On Jun 14, 2019
vaxx:
budaatum , scientific theory is not the same with your everyday English usage of the word ""theory"". Theory in science means something valid that have been tested overtime to be compelling and convincing base on rigorous scienctifc method. There is plenty of speculation among Scientists. Without speculation, there could be nothing to hypothesize or to test. Speculation generate raw discoveries. After this , hypothesis will be developed and be scrutinized and theory will be formed if the hypothesis is valid enough so in the bottom line, it s the testing and interpretation of observations with which we all can ultimately agree we should be debating here and not calling hypothesis unscientific. .

Your speculation is not a theory then! There's no tests verifying reincarnation.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by EmperorHarry: 11:21pm On Jun 14, 2019
budaatum:

So, the life expectancy of a society who does all those things you mentioned, which I bolded, will not be short?
It would be cos of the damage over the years like China which is largely polluted and as such inhabitants run the risk of airborne diseases etc.This doesn't really connect this damages to afterlife beliefs although it is responsible for it in some cases. The lifestyle and eating habits of an individual can increase or decrease the length of one's life.Other factors come into play like the standard of living,state of utilities in a country etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Pray / "Re-Electing Buhari Will Perpetuate Suffering" - Bishop Chukwuma / Why Should I Be An Atheist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.