Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted (29174 Views)

Breaking:Anthony Joshua's Loss To Usyk Should Be Investigated / Andy Ruiz In New Shape For First Fight Since Anthony Joshua Loss (Photos) / Andy Ruiz Shows Off Body Transformation Since Anthony Joshua Loss(Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by Kingkun69(m): 8:01am On Jun 03, 2019
jamaicabakare:
None of my business.
then don't comment is that so hard

1 Like

Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by ednut1(m): 8:01am On Jun 03, 2019
Uyi168:
I share the same sentiment too..
My fears becoming confirm when AJ that lost pocketed 20m while the winner, Just 5m...
wining are agreed before the fights. Ronaldo and harry kane no dey earn same salary do they?

1 Like

Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by HARRYFORD1986: 8:01am On Jun 03, 2019
grin grin grin

princechurchill:
He was beating by a pot belly brother like me
Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by arantess: 8:02am On Jun 03, 2019
He said no one wanted to fight Joshua
But he was billed to fight the guy who failed all drug test, which made way for Ruiz, anyways he lost it I know he will bounce back

1 Like

Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by Automatic3444(m): 8:02am On Jun 03, 2019
The the impossible is possible in game of sport
Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by rusher14: 8:02am On Jun 03, 2019
Does that mean Rochas Okorocha can beat Israel Adesanya?

1 Like

Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by tendawarrior1(m): 8:02am On Jun 03, 2019
dis pics confirms it. see d tongue out

Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by princeade86(m): 8:03am On Jun 03, 2019
afroniger:

I think he is right. I said it earlier that the fight was fixed.
it means all fight AJ won are fixed?
Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by lonelydora: 8:04am On Jun 03, 2019
damiloladuke:
Was Anthony Joshua loss to Andy Ruiz fixed? Well you are about to know that as a Nigerian man believes so in his own opinion.

The Facebook user identified as Seun Taddy Duro-Fadipe, while taking to the platform, wrote that there was no way the Mexican boxer could have defeated Anthony Joshua and the loss was all a script.

He wrote his opinion on his Facebook page where he mentioned that no one actually wanted to fight Anthony Joshua before Ruiz showed up in the scene

Well played AJ... Here is exactly why I think this match was fixed.

No one wanted to fight Joshua. Ruiz picked up this fight just 6 weeks ago. Properly scripted.

1. Pot for the rematch will be X10 what was generated today becos of hype

2. Joshua will beat Ruiz very very comfortably.

So, Was Anthony Joshua loss fixed?

Seun then further wrote that now that a rather unknown boxer has been crowned the World Heavyweight Champion, he believes that Wilder and Fury would want to come out to challenge Joshua.

3. Wilder and Fury will be scrambling for who should go at AJ first. Same people that were demanding a planet as a ruse not to fight Joshua.

Flooring Anthony Joshua is the classic boxing movie script. Tyson 90', Lennox Lewis 2001, beat the undefeated champion, get him more contenders who'd take a shot at his title therefore generating buzz and more pay for him.

Conspiracy of the smart!!

https://lailasnews.com/was-anthony-joshua-loss-fixed-nigerian-man-believes-it-was-scripted/

Somehow true
Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by Olawaleyusuf9: 8:05am On Jun 03, 2019
who saw the match? from the second round to the sixth round one will see it clearly that Joshua was fading I think that the organizers should be sanctioned cause the fight was fixed

2 Likes

Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by romeorailss: 8:06am On Jun 03, 2019
post=78971051:
FAT JOE beats Anthony Joshua?!

Unbelievable!!

Hahahahah after all I wasn't the only one seeing a Fat Joe replica grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by chris51(f): 8:06am On Jun 03, 2019
I don't think Anthony Joshua defeat was stripted. I think AJ took the unknown man for granted.
AJ's promoter didn't do his homework well. He was interested in money.
Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by chris51(f): 8:07am On Jun 03, 2019
chris51:
I don't think Anthony Joshua defeat was stripted. I think AJ took the unknown man for granted.
AJ's promoter didn't do his homework well. He was interested in money.
Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by dona4real(m): 8:07am On Jun 03, 2019
Lailai...I no agree Joshua looked more fatigued than he was hurt at the time the fight wast stopped. It looked to this writer like Ruiz’s blazing fast hand speed was what tired Joshua. He was getting hit with shots that had punch punch drunk by the third round. Joshua never stood a chance once he hit the deck twice in the third round.

Ruiz looked like a superstar in the making in knocking Joshua down four times in the fight before the referee called a halt to the contest in the seventh round.
Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by 9gerian: 8:07am On Jun 03, 2019
I think AJ was beaten for real.

However, if it was fixed, it really worked. Because all the other sharks would want a go at Joshua now. He seems very vulnerable after all so much so that even the unseeded will be tempted. cheesy

damiloladuke:
Was Anthony Joshua loss to Andy Ruiz fixed? Well you are about to know that as a Nigerian man believes so in his own opinion.

The Facebook user identified as Seun Taddy Duro-Fadipe, while taking to the platform, wrote that there was no way the Mexican boxer could have defeated Anthony Joshua and the loss was all a script.

He wrote his opinion on his Facebook page where he mentioned that no one actually wanted to fight Anthony Joshua before Ruiz showed up in the scene

Well played AJ... Here is exactly why I think this match was fixed.

No one wanted to fight Joshua. Ruiz picked up this fight just 6 weeks ago. Properly scripted.

1. Pot for the rematch will be X10 what was generated today becos of hype

2. Joshua will beat Ruiz very very comfortably.

So, Was Anthony Joshua loss fixed?

Seun then further wrote that now that a rather unknown boxer has been crowned the World Heavyweight Champion, he believes that Wilder and Fury would want to come out to challenge Joshua.

3. Wilder and Fury will be scrambling for who should go at AJ first. Same people that were demanding a planet as a ruse not to fight Joshua.

Flooring Anthony Joshua is the classic boxing movie script. Tyson 90', Lennox Lewis 2001, beat the undefeated champion, get him more contenders who'd take a shot at his title therefore generating buzz and more pay for him.

Conspiracy of the smart!!

https://lailasnews.com/was-anthony-joshua-loss-fixed-nigerian-man-believes-it-was-scripted/

2 Likes

Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by airsaylongcon: 8:08am On Jun 03, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
The fact that he won more money than the winner makes me believe that na fixed game........

In boxing those purses are discussed and signed prior to the fight. No one signs a contract where whoever wins takes the bigger purse. Every party knows ahead of the fight what they are taking home

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by Chicent(m): 8:09am On Jun 03, 2019
surely a fixed match.... they made huge money though. so no cause for alarm. he will reclaim it in December. no worries

1 Like

Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by Blazebond(m): 8:09am On Jun 03, 2019
The reason why wilder and fury didn't get to beat joshua first was because of greed from Joshua's camp, you can't possibly expect wilder or fury to take crap money from a heavyweight fight with Joshua, if joshua had agreed to a forty percent of fourty-five percent cut for either Tyson fury or Wilder, we would have seen those fights since last year,and y'll screaming the fight was fixed should please shut up,ruiz will beat joshua again if there is a rematch.

3 Likes

Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by Ayomaitama(m): 8:09am On Jun 03, 2019
Andy Ruiz Jnr is a very clean boxer. He has the power and the energy to beat Anthony Joshua. He was defeated by Parker in 2016 but it was a very good fight. Anthony got him annoyed by flooring him in round 3. he had never been floored before. He will beat Anthony again in November or December when the rematch takes place. Ruiz will beat Wilder because he is a strong boxer.

4 Likes

Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by Sinach0191(m): 8:10am On Jun 03, 2019
Defeat na Defeat next time he will do better
Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by israelmao(m): 8:10am On Jun 03, 2019
Scripted mentality has pervaded Nigeria that we hardly believe a single thing.

2 Likes

Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by shogsman(m): 8:11am On Jun 03, 2019
Y’all shouting fixed match like we’re still in the 50s,the guy beat him fair and square ,all this rap written above is by the way.y’ all seem to forget there are serious regulations put in place to check and balance the fight.

1 Like

Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by Uyi168: 8:11am On Jun 03, 2019
ednut1:
wining are agreed before the fights. Ronaldo and harry kane no dey earn same salary do they?
U example does not follow..
Its just like saying Tottenham pocketing more money than Liverpool that won the CL..

1 Like

Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by Harrymig1(m): 8:11am On Jun 03, 2019
Nothing is impossible
Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by Cityfirstborn(m): 8:13am On Jun 03, 2019
Uyi168:
My fears becoming confirm when AJ that lost pocketed 20m while the winner, Just 5m...

That's how deals are done, wat do you expect, his 4 titles were at stake here so his manager got the best deal which is understandable . In the rematch even if ruiz lose he will get much money than Aj. You don't put your title on the line and expect small package. The match was never scripted

1 Like

Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by SarkinYarki: 8:14am On Jun 03, 2019
Typical stupid Nigerian ...these are the kind of people believe a cabal is stopping Buhari from performing ..
Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by miketayo(m): 8:14am On Jun 03, 2019
Wilder actually has been begging to fight AJ since February, but he didn't want to
Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by Uyi168: 8:15am On Jun 03, 2019
Cityfirstborn:

That's how deals are done, wat do you expect, his 4 titles were at stake here so his manager got the best deal which is understandable . In the rematch even if ruiz lose he will get much money than Aj. You don't put your title on the line and expect small package. The match was never scripted
Never saw it from this angle..
Nice
Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by SarkinYarki: 8:16am On Jun 03, 2019
Uyi168:

since when did you start watching boxing? in boxing all underdogs receive less win or lose ..win or lose AJs payout was already fixed so why will he choose to lose
Re: Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted by Awoo88: 8:16am On Jun 03, 2019
The guy doesn't know what he is talking about. Joshua lost the fight because of his weak chin and stamina problem. And Ruiz have a deceptive fast hand with a very good inside game that Joshua dismissed before the fight as poor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suarez Loses Sponsor Because Of Bite / Yaya Toure Leaves Olympiacos After Three Months! / AFCON 2023 'NEPA' Messes Up Nigeria's Schedule As Super Eagles Train In Darkness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.