Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:23 AM

Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) (82408 Views)

Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) / Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) / Chinese Lady Holds On To Boyfriend’s Tongue During Break-up Kiss (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by ekene101: 5:40pm On Jun 03, 2019
Ibo can marry anything and everything just to have free food and shelter in order to sell their drugs.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by spencekat(m): 5:44pm On Jun 03, 2019
Ugosample:

what Is this one saying?
, ....,
Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by pansophist(m): 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2019
I'll like to marry a Chinese woman. Blasians are damn beautiful, and most importantly, Chinese culture, food and civilisations are what I have a deep and profound respect for.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by chukwuibuipob: 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2019
cry undecided lipsrsealed cheesy cool sad guyman bypass his yamz legs,hairy chest,pestle carrier,phat lady from his tribe go marry smooth,slim chinko.All nah development. Kwezu onu ooo,,, eyaaaaaa
Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2019
Vizzim:
Love gat no barrier and ain't a respected of color.

Happy marriage life to the newly wedded.
So they marry them for love and here is me thinking it's because of the money or green card.
Wanna boys don learn to change format and destination to Asian since Trump don learn how to make blockage to America.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by Baroba(m): 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2019
jayextra:
Igbo man yen yen bla bla bla sad

We shuu na fry sp.erm abi

You fit add ovaries on top undecided
Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by Trutherme: 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2019
Correct Guy

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by bluefilm: 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2019
I'm very very sure Agent Petr Obi, the Chinaman, must be among the Guest of honors.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by Ugosample(m): 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2019
Akuruoulo:

NOT FOR UR TYPE TO UNDERSTAND .

see this one cheesy grin

I know as Igbos, we were "conditioned" to believe that trad marriage has to be done in the house of the woman's father

What close minds like you don't seem to realise is that just like every other custom, it was how people at a particular point in time CHOSE to live and conduct themselves, hence it being their way of life = Culture

My point?

people choose how to live their lives and even such becomes routine, then a way of life then evolves (what will then br referred to as culture )

So this man doing a trad wedding in HIS own side in NIGERIA does not mean $hit

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by TSRC: 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2019
Mariangeles:
Shouldn't the marriage rites be done according to Chinese tradition ? undecided

The man must have spent a whole lot on the girl's parents .
According to a Chinese friend of mine, Chinese people demand a lot before they give out their daughters
Demands often include an apartment, a car...
When a Chinese culture meets igbo culture, igbo takes supremacy.

Look at all the colour.
Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by Trutherme: 5:49pm On Jun 03, 2019
LarryBee1k:
Stinginess meet greedy. Weldon

You are smoking that sh*t Again cheesy

Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by TSRC: 5:51pm On Jun 03, 2019
ekene101:
Ibo can marry anything and everything just to have free food and shelter in order to sell their drugs.
Don't you think it is an improvement on the Yoruba phenomenon of dating old foreigners.

I am sure if it was a Yoruba man, he would have gone for her mother.

Weak men. You can't bear your real Yoruba name.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by longjohnodu(m): 5:51pm On Jun 03, 2019
LarryBee1k:
bad guy over know no go kill u..just check out d combination.. watin dem go come born.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by aguyph: 5:51pm On Jun 03, 2019
jayextra:

afonjo

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by TSRC: 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2019
LarryBee1k:
I am sure you meant the highest IQ subgroup in Asia meets the highest IQ subgroup on the African continent.

Their kids would be prodigies.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by Ategberoson(m): 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2019
complex inferiority dey affect average Igbo. it was one guy prostrating for Davido now a Chinese Lady married to Igbo, it has become something to worshipped about?

one mumu was even saying Igbo land is great, for marrying chinko? these same set of imbeciles would be quick to shook mouth in Peter's psquare marriage of Lola that's a citizen but would praise interracial marriage?

I hope they don't mixed cocaine with those apu they processed in their land?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2019
Aidejay:
We are waiting for them
The pple who will convert this thread to tribal war
Just patiently waiting to be entertained

They are all over already, you don't need to wait.
I don't know what exactly they gain from it.
This is a big forum where people are supposed to be contacting themselves for business, support, render help, hang out, date and even get married.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by sylve11: 5:56pm On Jun 03, 2019
This is the real part the igbo came from.....Asia. cool
Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by Jaqenhghar: 5:57pm On Jun 03, 2019
Whats gorgeous there?
Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by TSRC: 5:58pm On Jun 03, 2019
Ategberoson:
complex inferiority dey affect average Igbo. it was one guy prostrating for Davido now a Chinese Lady married to Igbo, it has become something to worshipped about?

one mumu was even saying Igbo land is great, for marrying chinko? these same set of imbeciles would be quick to shook mouth in Peter's psquare marriage of Lola that's a citizen but would praise interracial marriage?

I hope they don't mixed cocaine with those apu they processed in their land?
Shut the fucck up, hateful thing.
I am sure you are already eyeing the lady's mother in the usual Yoruba way.

A Chinese lady would be smart enough to separate business from emotions instead of contributing to the destruction of Nigeria's biggest duo.

Shior.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by StandardJohn(m): 5:58pm On Jun 03, 2019
Famousbabe:
More photos

Watch the video HERE

Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 03, 2019
chei nwannem 1 thing about chinese toto bsay e tight die.....their men no get prick even if chinese girl fùck 50 chinese guys na still virgin she be grin grin my Guy go enjoy tire

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by tsinzu: 6:01pm On Jun 03, 2019
Igbo Amaka
Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by LZAA: 6:01pm On Jun 03, 2019
Sifia pains
Cool down and say igbo amaka
Cc immhotep madridguy Adaibeku

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by nwanyionitsha: 6:03pm On Jun 03, 2019
jayextra:

Your spem is already fried. Evil minded lots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by Born2Breed(f): 6:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
This is great. Africans exporting our culture.

Igbo Amaka!!!
Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by klitoris(f): 6:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
love knows no race or tribe Nigerians learn
Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by Ategberoson(m): 6:06pm On Jun 03, 2019
TSRC:

Shut the fucck up, hateful thing.
I am sure you are already eyeing the lady's mother in the usual Yoruba way.

A Chinese lady would be smart enough to separate business from emotions instead of contributing to the destruction of Nigeria's biggest duo.

Shior.

what's this babysit jargons you cooked up there going to teach me? you people should work on your brain

two matured Lady & guy married and you mumu keep screaming Igbo land is great, Igbo Amaka, I don't understand? will the marriage stop the erosion in Igbo land or convince ikpeazu and other Governors to improve on their governance?

if Chinese read this unnecessary and needless acknowledgement, they will think we are all suffering of complex inferiority not knowing na Igbo things

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by 2shure: 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2019
Hoewa jahuiwqua sha cham bim chimua.
When chinese begin speak in tongues for u
Your own don be
Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by emmamajesty: 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2019
China products dey last?
Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by TSRC: 6:10pm On Jun 03, 2019
Ategberoson:

what's this babysit jargons you cooked up there going to teach me? you people should work on your brain

two matured Lady & guy married and you mumu keep screaming Igbo land is great, Igbo Amaka, I don't understand? will the marriage stop the erosion in Igbo land or convince ikpeazu and other Governors to improve on their governance?

if Chinese read this unnecessary and needless acknowledgement, they will think we are all suffering of complex inferiority not knowing na Igbo things
Look at all these nonsense you took time to write just because of two good people getting married.

I spit on you.

Hateful thing. You must think the Chinese are as retarded as you.

Igbos never go for old women. Our game is sure.

Unlike the Yoruba demons who look for old weak women to prey upon.

That is the definition of inferiority complex.
Shior.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? / #BottleCapChallenge: Lady Opens A Bottle With Her Chest, Gets Hailed (Pix) / Lady Had Sex With A Guy Who Works In A Mortuary & This Happened - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.