Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) (82185 Views)

Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) / Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) / Chinese Lady Holds On To Boyfriend’s Tongue During Break-up Kiss (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 03, 2019
Haastrupsson:
Congratulations to the couple. But seriously nairaland mods should stop giving different headlines on the front page to the ones on the story. I mean I was expecting to see my first beautiful Chinese lady but was disappointed. They generally plain and flat.
no yansh and everytin looking like plywood.niferian guys wey dey marry chinese gehls dey try o.
Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 03, 2019
Saltybear:
The bet9ja , sex styles and how to make money online posters will soon arrive
grin
Saltybear:
The bet9ja , sex styles and how to make money online posters will soon arrive
Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by Awaja(m): 8:16pm On Jun 03, 2019
China ft igbo,new products on da way .
Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2019
KanuSE:

What happens to our women, who gets to marry them?
oyibo men dey dere nau,indian men etc
Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by skales67(m): 8:30pm On Jun 03, 2019
Fuqman:
Chinese ladies are beautiful and petite, I had good time with them back then in KL.

Why do they make crying noises during sex? undecided
Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 8:38pm On Jun 03, 2019
Ugosample:

see this one cheesy grin

I know as Igbos, we were "conditioned" to believe that trad marriage has to be done in the house of the woman's father

What close minds like you don't seem to realise is that just like every other custom, it was how people at a particular point in time CHOSE to live and conduct themselves, hence it being their way of life = Culture

My point?

people choose how to live their lives and even such becomes routine, then a way of life then evolves (what will then br referred to as culture )

So this man doing a trad wedding in HIS own side in NIGERIA does not mean $hit

ARE TRADITIONAL STUFFS DONE AT THE BRIDES HOME AT ANYONES CULTURE ?

PLS FACE UR FRONT
Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by Ugosample(m): 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2019
Akuruoulo:

ARE TRADITIONAL STUFFS DONE AT THE BRIDES HOME AT ANYONES CULTURE ?

PLS FACE UR FRONT
cheesy cheesy
Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by mrchineke: 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2019
KanuSE:
Why are our men marrying outsiders? undecided

Na only poverty Black African women in general dey carry give person. The bigger the Yamaha the greater the poverty.
Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by mrchineke: 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
lefulefu:
no yansh and everytin looking like plywood.niferian guys wey dey marry chinese gehls dey try o.

No be Yansh plus generational POVERTY black women dey carry give person?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by Deji63: 9:06pm On Jun 03, 2019
Good looking couple.
Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by mrchineke: 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2019
LZAA:
Sifia pains
Cool down and say igbo amaka
Cc immhotep madridguy Adaibeku

Somebody just carry this "sifia pain" put for your mouth........when are you going back to your erosion-prone barren father land? Ngwa no?

Cc Immhotep....
Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by Ategberoson(m): 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2019
TSRC:

Look at all these nonsense you took time to write just because of two good people getting married.

I spit on you.

Hateful thing. You must think the Chinese are as retarded as you.

Igbos never go for old women. Our game is sure.

Unlike the Yoruba demons who look for old weak women to prey upon.

That is the definition of inferiority complex.
Shior.

your game is sure for an innocent guy that don't know you exist? what's big deal in two people getting married?

acknowledgment and eulogizing unnecessarily is baseless and illogical, you people can grow some sense

the guy and the Chinese togetherness can't developed East, she's not even the daughter of China president, so what's the hype all about? typical villagers

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by ekene101: 9:56pm On Jun 03, 2019
TSRC:

Don't you think it is an improvement on the Yoruba phenomenon of dating old foreigners.

I am sure if it was a Yoruba man, he would have gone for her mother.

Weak men. You can't bear your real Yoruba name.
goat brain,I am not as daft as your ancestors that keeps birthing daft kids who thinks anyone who opposes them is Yoruba,if u don't know I will call out my own blood brother if he is out of line. Go and collect the animal brains that will be slaughtered in your neighborhood tomorrow for salah and install them inside your head and that of your other siblings. Daft pigirigi..
Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by TSRC: 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2019
Ategberoson:

your game is sure for an innocent guy that don't know you exist? what's big deal in two people getting married?

acknowledgment and eulogizing unnecessarily is baseless and illogical, you people can grow some sense

the guy and the Chinese togetherness can't developed East, she's not even the daughter of China president, so what's the hype all about? typical villagers
No.
You are so pained about the prospect of two people getting married one of them being igbo.
If it didn't bother you, you wouldn't waste precious energy writing plenteous nonsense.

E no go better for you.
Yoruba wizard. na igbo matter go kill you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by TSRC: 10:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
ekene101:
goat brain,I am not as daft as your ancestors that keeps birthing daft kids who thinks anyone who opposes them is Yoruba,if u don't know I will call out my own blood brother if he is out of line. Go and collect the animal brains that will be slaughtered in your neighborhood tomorrow for salah and install them inside your head and that of your other siblings. Daft pigirigi..
Yoruba scumbag.

We know your traits right from your worthless fore fathers in the 60s till now.

Evil hateful people. You will beg for bread from an igbo man.

God forsaken igbo wannabe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by Mubash087: 10:24pm On Jun 03, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by LarryBee1k: 10:36pm On Jun 03, 2019
Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 03, 2019
mrchineke:

Somebody just carry this "sifia pain" put for your mouth........when are you going back to your erosion-prone barren father land? Ngwa no?

Cc lzaa adaibeku husbandsnatcha afamed ...
No more "one Nigeria"? grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 03, 2019
cheesy i can see some ppl throwing insults at each other's tribe just because one chinese girl wey no get yansh marry im igbo heartthrob.is dat enuf to result to tribal quarrel? na waoh.
Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 03, 2019
mrchineke:

No be Yansh plus generational POVERTY black women dey carry give person?
if u dont have soft yansh to press at night wetin u gain?
Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by mrchineke: 11:59pm On Jun 03, 2019
lefulefu:
if u dont have soft yansh to press at night wetin u gain?

You never pay rent and school fees at the same time abi? You go see Yansh you go Japa! Hmmm you nor know anything.....
Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by anambraamaka: 12:00am On Jun 04, 2019
Made in China
Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by mrchineke: 12:01am On Jun 04, 2019
TSRC:

Yoruba scumbag.

You get mouth, you people wey no fit chop without coming to Yorubaland....Bread dey igboland? Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by PrettyEneawan(f): 12:06am On Jun 04, 2019
flokii:
Anytime I see Igbos.. the biblical Cain comes to mind grin

They are everywhere getting married to any race they see.
What Are You Insinuating Now? Are You Calling Igbo Vagabond? No Be Me Talk Am Na That Oga Lolzz
Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by stephenolamide(m): 12:09am On Jun 04, 2019
Igbo kwenu... Una well done, them done carry charm give this woman.. She don chop concussion
Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by ekene101: 12:54am On Jun 04, 2019
TSRC:

Yoruba scumbag.

coward, I didn't tell ur brother to go push drugs and get killed while his mates are hussling at Onitsha and aba, same leather injection given to him at Indonesia will kill you and d rest of your family if u don't desist from hating other people. Slave follower of a coward of por.n star nnam die cownu.
Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by Ategberoson(m): 2:03am On Jun 04, 2019
TSRC:
No.
You are so pained about the prospect of two people getting married one of them being igbo.
If it didn't bother you, you wouldn't waste precious energy writing plenteous nonsense.

E no go better for me and my family
Yoruba wizard. na igbo matter go kill you.

Amen to that

pained because one innocent man found the love of his life out of Igbo land? I was actually happy as I'm an advocate of intertribal and interracial marriage but the way you people celebrate here as if the marriage will transform your individual life is what's disgusting me

a Nigerian man, Igbo by tribe got married to a Chinese Lady, Igbo Amaka, Igbo land is great, wtf! that one na stupidity
Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by Joystark(f): 2:42am On Jun 04, 2019
ValCon888:
Can't wait to see what the kids will look like
Their kids will be dashing. You should see mixed race children...
Black genes have a way of making anything look good.
Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by ddeola: 2:58am On Jun 04, 2019
This wan no young o. Come and see... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by lishman1010: 6:33am On Jun 04, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]wow ! a very strong m.o.u. for his chiness nija importation hursle.. nija custom and immigration no go like this one oh!.

Re: Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video) by potopotoking: 6:41am On Jun 04, 2019
Ategberoson:

what's this babysit jargons you cooked up there going to teach me? you people should work on your brain

two matured Lady & guy married and you mumu keep screaming Igbo land is great, Igbo Amaka, I don't understand? will the marriage stop the erosion in Igbo land or convince ikpeazu and other Governors to improve on their governance?

if Chinese read this unnecessary and needless acknowledgement, they will think we are all suffering of complex inferiority not knowing na Igbo things

Afonja, odi painful for you ooo cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam / My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.