Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. (17435 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Would Run For President In 2027 " -zamfara Gov. Dr Dauda Lawal / Update On Iyana Iba Bridge, Badagary Expressway (Pictures) / Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by kehinde1588(m): 5:45am On Jun 03, 2019
ikorodureporta:

So u'v not read his body language this few days??
Tell me what his body language is saying.
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by 9jaRealist: 5:46am On Jun 03, 2019
Oshigun:

Padi mi, I be Eko son completely. I rate Ambode but I feel Sanwo Olu will do better because he is not arrogant like Ambode who is dismissive of the opinion of others and the ethos of running an inclusive government. Lagos is loaded with talented and brilliant people in her political space. You must carry those people along always and listen to them. Also, In Hamzat, Sanwo Olu has the best deputy any Governor can have in Nigeria. Ambode will get a Ministerial role but I hope he will improve his inter-personal skills.

You mean the “ethos” of sharing money... grin

Agreed that Ambode should have pursued the completion of the Badagry Expressway more diligently. But let’s not forget that he chased PPP money to extend it from Okokomaiko (where it was originally designed to stop) all the way to the Seme Border (which he finally got the federal government to take responsibility for). Nonetheless, Ambode (like Fashola before him) held town hall meetings across the state EVERY QUARTER (rotating it among the various senatorial zones), and several of the projects that he launched (eg, the Fagba Flyover project) arose from these consultative town hall meetings. Thus, when APC apparatchiks bitch about “inclusiveness” it’s really code for #BullionVanPolitics.
>

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by kehinde1588(m): 5:46am On Jun 03, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:
I love his spirit but I feel since they have not released his commissioners list he's busy doing over sabi. I just hope and pray they allow him to work, if he works fine all to jolly but I see him working for the greater interest of the cabals in Lagos.
In as much as the interest of the cabals doesn't stop Lagos development, we are pleased with that

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by MrBONE2(m): 5:47am On Jun 03, 2019
gentle136:
keep d good work coming.

I just dey hope say dose greedy politicians no go corrupt dis guy mind.

Too late grin

1 Like

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by 9jaRealist: 5:49am On Jun 03, 2019
Good move by BOS...
Hope he takes full advantage of Femi Hamzat’s technical background. Eko Oni Baje!

>

1 Like

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by dwas: 6:05am On Jun 03, 2019
Thank God, we have a governor that think continuity unlike Ambode that's selfish. The only way any nation can develop is when there is continuation both in vision set and implementation.

Ambode abandon almost all his predecessor projects worth 100s of billions. Housing projects, law and order, environmental cleanliness, IPP, Health care services, road maintenance, citizen sensitization like "Spirit of Lagos", and so on.

Just imagine Sanwo-olu abandon all his major uncompleted project worth billions, won't that be wastage of money. PDP does that, so I encourage Sanwo to continue where he stopped. That's is progressive.

For those calling out on Tinubu, yes he is not a saint, but his vision for progression in Lagos State is highly commendable. For now, without Tinubu steering the wheel of affair, Lagos State will be like other state where successive government abandon projects of their predecessor.

Dubai 2020 vision was achieved because of common purpose in governance. Western word, Europe developed because of common purpose.

That is the idea. I pray and hope Sanwo olu continues in that spirit, realign to the master plan for Lagos. Finish all Ambode projects not self seeking.

13 Likes

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by Bridget95(f): 6:05am On Jun 03, 2019
Oshigun:

Padi mi, I be Eko son completely. I rate Ambode but I feel Sanwo Olu will do better because he is not arrogant like Ambode who is dismissive of the opinion of others and the ethos of running an inclusive government. Lagos is loaded with talented and brilliant people in her political space. You must carry those people along always and listen to them. Also, In Hamzat, Sanwo Olu has the best deputy any Governor can have in Nigeria. Ambode will get a Ministerial role but I hope he will improve his inter-personal skills.
Ambode did marvellous works to the extent he was nicknamed 'Mr projects'from day one of his administration he never rested ,his projects are still on going as we speak.He refused to listen to thieves and selfish politicians and godfathers who wanted to distract him and use him as a puppet to steal Lagos money that is why they rolled out their machinery of sabotage and hate against him to ensure he never gets his second term ticket.

Chilean!

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by Born2Breed(f): 6:06am On Jun 03, 2019
9jaRealist:

You mean the “ethos” of sharing money... grin

Agreed that Ambode should have pursued the completion of the Badagry Expressway more diligently. But let’s not forget that he chased PPP money to extend it from Okokomaiko (where it was originally designed to stop) all the way to the Seme Border (which he finally got the federal government to take responsibility for). Nonetheless, Ambode (like Fashola before him) held town hall meetings across the state EVERY QUARTER (rotating it among the various senatorial zones), and several of the projects that he launched (eg, the Fagba Flyover project) arose from these consultative town hall meetings. Thus, when APC apparatchiks bitch about “inclusiveness” it’s really code for #BullionVanPolitics.
>

Na only you make sense here.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by Ademat7(m): 6:10am On Jun 03, 2019
Unlimitk:
Nice one
i hope he and dapo abiodun of ogun both work as hard as Star boy osinbajo
Which work has star boy done? Is sharing trader money a work?
He visited MMA at d beginning of d first admin as if there will be a change but same old story till now
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by dwas: 6:21am On Jun 03, 2019
Bridget95:
Ambode did marvellous works to the extent he was nicknamed 'Mr projects'from day one of his administration he never rested ,his projects are still on going as we speak.He refused to listen to thieves and selfish politicians and godfathers who wanted to distract him and use him as a puppet to steal Lagos money that is why they rolled out their machinery of sabotage and hate against him to ensure he never gets his second term ticket.

Chilean!

I beg to differ my sister, Ambode set us 8 years backward. Can you really say that Lagos 2018 is better 2014 truthfully?

7 Likes

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by Eagleword14(f): 6:24am On Jun 03, 2019
Another Fashola!!! I love actions not mere words.

It's a new dawn in Lagos!!!

God bless Sanwo-Eko!
God bless Lagos State!!
God bless Nigeria!!!

9 Likes

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by dazzlingd(m): 6:27am On Jun 03, 2019
Ijawdefender:
I won't say anwthing until after 100 days.

Me too, good start by the way.... Hoping to see its not initial gra gra

1 Like

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by deomelo: 6:35am On Jun 03, 2019
Bridget95:

Chilean!

The most useless, incompetent and project abandoning Lagos state governor is Mr project?

You people really need to worry more about your villages instead of obsessing over Lagos state and Tinubu.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by contigiency(m): 6:36am On Jun 03, 2019
This man I envy your energy and enthusiasm since you won your election and you have continued till now. I pray that God guide and give you the grace to take Lagos state to a higher height than you met it.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by Bridget95(f): 6:39am On Jun 03, 2019
deomelo:

The most useless, incompetent and project abandoning Lagos state governor is Mr project?

You people really need to worry more about your villages instead of obsessing over Lagos state and Tinubu.
i know you will defend you guy's god the bullion van thief who uses dirty illiterate thugs to install his puppets while his Indian juju forces you to go out and vote his candidates without thinking twice.
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by deomelo: 6:50am On Jun 03, 2019
[s]
Bridget95:
i know you will defend you guy's god the bullion van thief who uses dirty illiterate thugs to install his puppets while his Indian juju forces you to go out and vote his candidates without thinking twice.
[/s]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9524918_fbimg1559326557002_jpeg391eb1ea4310824d7af94b67a2bd2398

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9524929_fbimg1559326565172_jpeg9c7542f3e2290d22d99d6903c0903149

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9524941_fbimg1559326581369_jpegaa7948768a11500b99d346b0e4a4f56d

No ipob post is complete without paying homage to Asiwaju. I heard he's responsible for the backwardness and the kerosene and toilet inspecting governors in your ipob villages..

Losers..

Hitting the ground running means different things to different people.

To some, it means getting out there to address their priorities the issues they campaign on and the issues the electorates put them in office to address. In Lagos State, the issues are traffic, gridlock and waste management and the governor is front and centre addressing these issues with public appearances and signing bills into law.

In your village, it's pettiness, propaganda and the priorities are confined to the governor's office, toilets and destruction of public properties.

Interesting.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by azikiweironsi(m): 6:54am On Jun 03, 2019
It seems Gov. Sanwo-Olu and his deputy means business. Well no comment for now, let me review his works after three months. Well done gov.
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by Timisamd(m): 6:55am On Jun 03, 2019
We thank God ooo... That roads no be hear
I dey come back house sef I think say them purposely dig the pit ni ..
Chaii. . make them do abeg...

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by VillagePipu: 6:57am On Jun 03, 2019
[s]
Bridget95:
[/s]

Who is this nonentity?

Igboland has no hope cos things like you vote idiots like Ikpeazu to rule Igboland. Today, go and see how Igboland is being ruined.

Better go home and hold your idiotic Governors accountable. If not, your generations would still hawk gala in Lagos since you have refused to have sense.

8 Likes

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by zoedew: 7:01am On Jun 03, 2019
deomelo:
Fashola saw the great importance of that road and wrestled ownership and responsibility from the FG, he put money and effort into that road, but instead of continuity, Ambode totally abandoned the road to waste hundreds of billions on his own projects.

Sanwo Olu and Hamzat are trying not to make the same mistake.

I think we are back on track.

I'm already feeling Eko oni baje part 2.

Part of the reason Humpty Dumpty fell!

1 Like

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by olayiwola4u(m): 7:02am On Jun 03, 2019
Let it start as soon as possible... We can't wait to see it
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by Abiboss: 7:03am On Jun 03, 2019
Sanwo olu looks very smart
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by Lisaint(m): 7:06am On Jun 03, 2019
Which part of Badagry is this?
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by Bridget95(f): 7:11am On Jun 03, 2019
VillagePipu:
[s][/s]

Who is this nonentity?

Igboland has no hope cos things like you vote idiots like Ikpeazu to rule Igboland. Today, go and see how Igboland is being ruined.

Better go home and hold your idiotic Governors accountable. If not, your generations would still hawk gala in Lagos since you have refused to have sense.
Go to under the bridges in oshodi ,shitta,ojuelegba and see you lots grand mothers and great grand mothers selling petty things in their old age when they are supposed to be taken care of by their Indian hemp and marijuana addicted children.
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by Bridget95(f): 7:14am On Jun 03, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

No ipob post is complete without paying homage to Asiwaju. I heard he's responsible for the backwardness and the kerosene and toilet inspecting governors in your ipob villages..

Losers..

Hitting the ground running means different things to different people.

To some, it means getting out there to address their priorities the issues they campaign on and the issues the electorates put them in office to address. In Lagos State, the issues are traffic, gridlock and waste management and the governor is front and centre addressing these issues with public appearances and signing bills into law.

In your village, it's pettiness, propaganda and the priorities are confined to the governor's office, toilets and destruction of public properties.

Interesting.

You lots can only boast of Lagos which is a city made by contribution of Federal government, foreigners and Nigerians drawn from all tribes. take an Arial view of our cities and yours and let's see the ones with 95% brown rotten rooftops.

lol
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 03, 2019
will reserve my comment until the road is actually complete, people are really suffering on that road, my decision to buy a vehicle located in that was reversed when i saw the road.
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by BabaO2: 7:26am On Jun 03, 2019
deomelo:
Fashola saw the great importance of that road and wrestled ownership and responsibility from the FG, he put money and effort into that road, but instead of continuity, Ambode totally abandoned the road to waste hundreds of billions on his own projects.

Sanwo Olu and Hamzat are trying not to make the same mistake.

I think we are back on track.

I'm already feeling Eko oni baje part 2.
You are on point.
Ambode impeded Lagos growth, he abandoned Lagos - Badagry, ilubirin etc. Lagos would have been worst ever, if ambode is allowed for the 2nd term in office
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by Ibyno(m): 7:28am On Jun 03, 2019
Initial Gra-gra
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by Jamean(f): 7:30am On Jun 03, 2019
Hmmm! Ok o!

We're waiting, project that commenced in 2009 when I was in 100Level.

We're sha waiting. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC On Secret Operation At APC Convention / I Was Criticized During The Civil War But I Succeeded - Gowon Encourages Tinubu / I Promise To Exceed Your Expectations In Service Delivery – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.