Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,136 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:33 AM

Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. (17540 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Would Run For President In 2027 " -zamfara Gov. Dr Dauda Lawal / Update On Iyana Iba Bridge, Badagary Expressway (Pictures) / Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by BabaO2: 7:34am On Jun 03, 2019
Bridget95:
You lots can only boast of Lagos which is a city made by contribution of Federal government, foreigners and Nigerians drawn from all tribes. take an Arial view of our cities and yours and let's see the ones with 95% brown rotten rooftops.

lol
Brown roof is an index of early civilization, they have been using corrugated sheets as long as colonial era, unlike other part that cant afford it, but live in raffia huts for so long

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by Mccullum: 7:35am On Jun 03, 2019
I'm highly optimistic that Sanwo Olu will perform well as governor of Lagos and I feel I won't be disappointed.
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by BabaO2: 7:39am On Jun 03, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:
I love his spirit but I feel since they have not released his commissioners list he's busy doing over sabi. I just hope and pray they allow him to work, if he works fine all to jolly but I see him working for the greater interest of the cabals in Lagos.
What do you mean by over sabi? That is his core competency. Na u dey do uninformed over sabi
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by msalami(m): 7:40am On Jun 03, 2019
Sanwo Olu and his cohort could not reach Badagry as planned yestrrday 2nd Jubne, 2019 due to the bad state of the road. I can confirm another dead toll this morning when l was coming to Mile2. Lagos State Government need to act fast to arrest this daily lost of lives........ ##Too bad
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by gentle136(m): 7:43am On Jun 03, 2019
MrBONE2:

Too late grin
Hahahaha gringrin na d meme just dey funny me
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by BabaO2: 7:46am On Jun 03, 2019
J111333:
This guy may not embark on physical projects as much as Ambode but he will positively impact more on the masses and that's true leadership.
Name ambode"s projects.
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by NoToPile: 7:47am On Jun 03, 2019
Thank God ooo
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by OILOFGLADNESS: 7:52am On Jun 03, 2019
deomelo:

Dear Lagosians, we have identified short, medium and long term projects across the state that require swift attention.

Today, @drobafemihamzat and I inspected the roads on the Badagry expressway corridor and work will begin this month to ease the pain of your everyday commute - Babajide Sanwo-Olu

CORRECT GUY

FIRST THING FIRST

YOU WILL BE LOVED FOREVER IF YOU CAN FIX THIS ROAD THIS YEAR

ITS LONG OVERDUE,
GOD BLESS YOU

SHAME ON AMBODE.....................

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by Bridget95(f): 7:55am On Jun 03, 2019
BabaO2:

Brown roof is an index of early civilization, they have been using corrugated sheets as long as colonial era, unlike other part that cant afford it, but live in raffia huts for so long
So early civilization is allergic to modernization in changing of old lickey roofs.

keep defending poverty.
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by Bluntemperor: 8:04am On Jun 03, 2019
While this is a welcome development for people of Badagry and its environment,we must not throw caution to the wind in the process of vilifying Ambode.pls note the followings:
this particular Road traverse across the Nigerian borders up to Benin-Republic and possibly Ghana.
the Funds was to come from Word- Bank,Federal Govt and Lagos State Govt as a joint venture.
I believe that what Ambode ought to have done since was to make two way road at Badagry out of the Five way while seeking other parties funding,thereby relieving the area traffic burden.note that the Construction of this route final -destination between Custain-Marina has bee on-going during Ambode.You can't blame the man for everything.He is the only Governor that did not borrow to run Lagos.God bless Nigeria.
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by AngelicBeing: 8:05am On Jun 03, 2019
sad
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by Peacecoy19: 8:21am On Jun 03, 2019
sarrki:
We have a good governor in sanwo olu

My mind tells me he will be better than Ambode

You can say that again,sanwo it seems want to focus of things touching the multitude of lagocians sanitation:Apapa roads:Badagry road,Ambo was too elitist.
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by Sinach0191(m): 9:03am On Jun 03, 2019
B-O-S will do better
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by bibianna(f): 9:38am On Jun 03, 2019
Mr. Sanwo needs serious follow up on that lagos badagry express way. God's grace to him and his crew.
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by Agugbadin: 9:49am On Jun 03, 2019
Thanks in advance
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 03, 2019
i had to be at agbara over the weekend.

i took okada from alakija to agbara.no other way. three rides. it was a mess. alakija underbridge is a nightmare.
ambode no try at all.

for the people who have to take that road every day sad sad sad
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by PureMind2: 12:00pm On Jun 03, 2019
Lagos now have two working governor anyway I expect the best
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by Yomixx10(m): 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2019
Sanwo make lagos work
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by blackfase(m): 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2019
That useless fat headed humpty dumpty Ambode. I think its a good thing d idiot was denied a 2nd term afterall. All d idiot is good at is commissioning half done projects. I think im gonna start liking this new governor....
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2019
That spot they're looking at is Alakija/Festac 3rd gate where the area underneath the flyover was allowed to deteriorate so badly that 4-way traffic now moves through one small section. Ambode's complete and total abandonment of the Mile 2-Badagry expressway is the most unforgivable thing I've seen a Lagos governor do throughout my lifetime and I know the great pains I've gone through on that route over the last year. E no go better for Ambode at all. Nigga is one vindictive bastaard that abandoned projects because Fashola did them. Amadioha strike down anyone that gives him a Ministerial position.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 03, 2019
Obi1kenobi:
That spot they're looking at is Alakija/Festac 3rd gate where the area underneath the flyover was allowed to deteriorate so badly that 4-way traffic now moves through one small section. Ambode's complete and total abandonment of the Mile 2-Badagry expressway is the most unforgivable thing I've seen a Lagos governor do throughout my lifetime and I know the great pains I've gone through on that route over the last year. E no go better for Ambode at all. Nigga is one vindictive bastaard that abandoned projects because Fashola did them. Amadioha strike down anyone that gives him a Ministerial position.

that place is a fking nightmare. i am scared to look under my car because i know it is scarred from driving through there.
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by Phyde: 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2019
I like Ambode but this is where he disappointed me personally. I hope Sanwo will do better in this abandon project.
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by rabzy: 8:45am On Jun 04, 2019
Phyde:
I like Ambode but this is where he disappointed me personally. I hope Sanwo will do better in this abandon project.

He disappointed too many people personally. Constructing new roads in some areas and abandoning old roads everywhere

1 Like

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by Bridget95(f): 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2019
BabaO2:

This is onitsha .

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by deomelo: 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2019
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by Bridget95(f): 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2019
deomelo:

Don't be fooled with the police barracks looking concrete jungle pictures from above, they are dirty concrete slums on the ground.
The point is every living structure is a block of storey building not built by FG resources but Individuals in that region.

you can take it to the bank !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by deomelo: 6:47pm On Jun 06, 2019
Bridget95:
The point is every living structure is a block of storey building not built by FG resources but Individuals in that region.

you can take it to the bank !

I didn't know the FG used federal resources to build private residences for Nigerians outside iboland.

You people beat chest with the most ridiculous and absurd nonsense, taking low self-esteem and shallow thinking must be a popular pastime in that region.

SMH
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by BabaO2: 10:17pm On Jun 06, 2019
Bridget95:
This is onitsha .
Read the English again slowly. Yes i can see China made stone coated roofing slate that was first ever used in nigeria in 2009
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by Bridget95(f): 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
deomelo:

I didn't know the FG used federal resources to build private residences for Nigerians outside iboland.

You people beat chest with the most ridiculous and absurd nonsense, taking low self-esteem and shallow thinking must be a popular pastime in that region.

SMH
You guys chest beat that others abandon their red mud villages to your region thinking that the world begins and ends in your region.
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by booksrite(f): 1:22am On Jun 29, 2019
The point is every living structure is a block of storey building not built by FG resources but Individuals in that region. you can take it to the bank !

kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Next Level Appointments: Are The President’s Men At War? / Oye Protest: Ekiti Govt Visits, Condoles With Families Of Slain Fuoye Students / 36 State Attorneys-General Sue Malami Over Recovered Funds’ Remittance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.