Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,164 members, 7,953,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:00 PM

Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. (17536 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Would Run For President In 2027 " -zamfara Gov. Dr Dauda Lawal / Update On Iyana Iba Bridge, Badagary Expressway (Pictures) / Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by deomelo: 11:19pm On Jun 02, 2019

Dear Lagosians, we have identified short, medium and long term projects across the state that require swift attention.

Today, @drobafemihamzat and I inspected the roads on the Badagry expressway corridor and work will begin this month to ease the pain of your everyday commute - Babajide Sanwo-Olu

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by Unlimitk(m): 11:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
Nice one
i hope he and dapo abiodun of ogun both work as hard as Star boy osinbajo

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by Kwamecron(m): 11:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
cool
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by gentle136(m): 12:05am On Jun 03, 2019
keep d good work coming.
I just dey hope say dose greedy politicians no go corrupt dis guy mind.

9 Likes

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by sarrki(m): 1:03am On Jun 03, 2019
We have a good governor in sanwo olu

My mind tells me he will be better than Ambode

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by deomelo: 1:20am On Jun 03, 2019
Fashola saw the great importance of that road and wrestled ownership and responsibility from the FG, he put money and effort into that road, but instead of continuity, Ambode totally abandoned the road to waste hundreds of billions on his own projects.

Sanwo Olu and Hamzat are trying not to make the same mistake.

I think we are back on track.

I'm already feeling Eko oni baje part 2.

125 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by nuban07(m): 1:24am On Jun 03, 2019
That road is hell on earth. May God give the new govt the ability to fix the road.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by Nobody: 1:31am On Jun 03, 2019
deomelo:
Fashola saw the great importance of that road and wrestled ownership and responsibility from the FG, he put money and effort into that road, but instead of continuity, Ambode totally abandoned the road to waste hundreds of billions on his own projects.

Padi mi, I be Eko son completely. I rate Ambode but I feel Sanwo Olu will do better because he is not arrogant like Ambode who is dismissive of the opinion of others and the ethos of running an inclusive government. Lagos is loaded with talented and brilliant people in her political space. You must carry those people along always and listen to them. Also, In Hamzat, Sanwo Olu has the best deputy any Governor can have in Nigeria. Ambode will get a Ministerial role but I hope he will improve his inter-personal skills.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:58am On Jun 03, 2019
I love his spirit but I feel since they have not released his commissioners list he's busy doing over sabi. I just hope and pray they allow him to work, if he works fine all to jolly but I see him working for the greater interest of the cabals in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by Kendumazy(m): 5:23am On Jun 03, 2019
Nice one
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by Onigbindemmd: 5:23am On Jun 03, 2019
deomelo:

Seriously

1 Like

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by femi4: 5:25am On Jun 03, 2019
Sanwo Olu with the swag....action Gov

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by ikorodureporta: 5:26am On Jun 03, 2019
Work & stop d noise + showmanship!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:26am On Jun 03, 2019
those roads are not good for sedans, you need an SUV like this to ply those roads.

most roads in lagos require vehicles with good ground clearance. Like the ones I have for sale here.

https://www.nairaland.com/5205083/accident-free-2004-toyota-corrolla

https://www.nairaland.com/5171214/2010-range-rover-lr4-hse

https://www.nairaland.com/5142651/2009-toyota-highlander-front-wheel

1 Share

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by kehinde1588(m): 5:27am On Jun 03, 2019
I just like the closeness btw Hamzat and Sanwo-Eko. Always putting on same outfit. I pray nothing tear them apart.

11 Likes

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by kehinde1588(m): 5:27am On Jun 03, 2019
ikorodureporta:
Hater. Is he playing like that?. He went to inspect a project he intends to embark on and you are here saying rubbish
Among the newly inaugurated governors in Nigeria today, Sanwo-Eko remains most active, agile, visionary and progressive minded governor.

One governor is even busy destroying the legacy of the immediate past governor of his state.

I dnt know why some people are just stupid and bitter.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by tetralogyfallot(m): 5:27am On Jun 03, 2019
This Sanwo-olu guy means serious business o

7 Likes

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by Leridoo14(m): 5:28am On Jun 03, 2019
The change we've been waiting for

7 Likes

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:29am On Jun 03, 2019
Nigerians are damn wicked. The road was left abandoned by that fat ass wicked governor for four years.

16 Likes

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by Ijawdefender: 5:30am On Jun 03, 2019
I won't say anwthing until after 100 days.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by Hotfreezers: 5:35am On Jun 03, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:
I love his spirit but I feel since they have not released his commissioners list he's busy doing over sabi. I just hope and pray they allow him to work, if he works fine all to jolly but I see him working for the greater interest of the cabals in Lagos.

Even if he decides to work for the interests of dogs in Lagos, it is none of your business.

Ikpeazu is forcing kerosene down the throats of your parents in the village and you're here typing nonsense.

Take your dumb opinions and go donate it to Ihedioha with no vision and Ikpeazu with no conscience.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by Hotfreezers: 5:36am On Jun 03, 2019
ikorodureporta:

Obviously, you have no single experience of leadership and you've never run a profitable enterprise.

14 Likes

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by NotComplaining: 5:37am On Jun 03, 2019
awesome!
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by ikorodureporta: 5:37am On Jun 03, 2019
kehinde1588:

Hater. Is he playing like that?. He went to inspect a project he intends to embark on and you are here saying rubbish

I dnt know why some people are just stupid and bitter.
So u'v not read his body language this few days??
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by iammo(m): 5:38am On Jun 03, 2019
shocked
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by help9: 5:41am On Jun 03, 2019
wink
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by Nobody: 5:44am On Jun 03, 2019
This guy may not embark on physical projects as much as Ambode but he will positively impact more on the masses and that's true leadership.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu And Deputy Gov. Dr Hamzat Visited Badagry Expressway. Pictures. by x6blade(m): 5:45am On Jun 03, 2019
Good development

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

₦5 Million Hate Speech Fine: Nigerians Are Too Docile - Femi Okurounmu / Tolu Ogunlesi: "I Didn't Write The Economist 'Ineffectual Buffoon' Article" / Buhari's Case: Justice Abang Removes Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.