Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Secondary School Student Dies After Taking Beverage Laced With Sniper - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Secondary School Student Dies After Taking Beverage Laced With Sniper (27837 Views)

Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood / 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja / Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary School Student Dies After Taking Beverage Laced With Sniper by Sparkle777(f): 11:26am On Jun 03, 2019
Now how do we know ppl who actually wants to commit suicide and those who were poisoned by jealous and wicked friends. I won't be surprised if a fellow jealous student laced her beverage wit sniper. Cause an enemy can enter a home and poison their water, food etc wit sniper and ppl will assume its a suicide case.
Pls Fed. Govt ban sniper or get the company to dilute it to the barest minimum.
Let's be honest,sometimes u feel so down and alone,doesn't mean u nwanna die but having easy assess to sniper can be quite dangerous and fatal..
Re: Secondary School Student Dies After Taking Beverage Laced With Sniper by nogragra: 11:29am On Jun 03, 2019
Hardeyshinardt:
Rest In Peace...Wahala dey 4 dis country.But dey still av to carry out some investigation about d issue bcuz i don't understand sometinz...where and how did she get d beverage?

I pray God will give her parent d ability to withstand dis great lost. So dat dey will not make a decision,dat dey are going to regret.
There is something this report is not telling Who gave her the beverage and how come no one saw anything in the class. Evil abounds in various fearful forms in Nigeria. Tufiakwa, spits.
Re: Secondary School Student Dies After Taking Beverage Laced With Sniper by LewsTherin: 11:29am On Jun 03, 2019
Someone is working hard to get this chemical banned like codine. Seeing as our government only reacts instead of addressing underlying issues.

Not to speak of those who will poison others and then slip in a suicide note about being dumped by a boyfriend/girlfriend.

But wait, how did the school know the drink was "laced" with sniper?
Re: Secondary School Student Dies After Taking Beverage Laced With Sniper by koyeni(m): 11:31am On Jun 03, 2019
Carelessness
Re: Secondary School Student Dies After Taking Beverage Laced With Sniper by CandidNotes: 11:33am On Jun 03, 2019
If this was suicide, she wouldn't have been complaining of stomach ache; she would have expected it. Who plans to commit suicide, then laces their drink, brings it to school, drinks it in school then starts complaining of stomach ache lipsrsealed
Re: Secondary School Student Dies After Taking Beverage Laced With Sniper by tintingz(m): 11:36am On Jun 03, 2019
NOC1:
how did the snipper come into play, was he a day student, who gave him the tea, how did they know that it was snipper...?

so many questions need to be asked.
The beverage was examined, that's how they know it was laced with sniper.

How the sniper and beverage come into play is what they are yet to tell us.
Re: Secondary School Student Dies After Taking Beverage Laced With Sniper by starkelvo: 11:38am On Jun 03, 2019
To get an upwork account, or to get approval for an existing account, DM me on whatsapp on 08103930076.

The first 10 people will have their account created for 2k only and payment after approval is accepted.
Re: Secondary School Student Dies After Taking Beverage Laced With Sniper by ksbusari(m): 11:43am On Jun 03, 2019
Sniper has been given a name. I think the importation should be stopped.
Re: Secondary School Student Dies After Taking Beverage Laced With Sniper by Eroms4life17(m): 11:48am On Jun 03, 2019
The rate at which people are killing themselves with sniper calls for questions. I think government should regulate the sale of sniper which in the first place is not used domestically but for industrial purposes.
Re: Secondary School Student Dies After Taking Beverage Laced With Sniper by Almunjid(m): 11:49am On Jun 03, 2019
bentwood85:
president BUHARI should be held responsible for his death.. ...Mtchewwwwww!!!!!

Yes. And ur father too should be held responsible for ur stupidity... He should have used condom! grin
Re: Secondary School Student Dies After Taking Beverage Laced With Sniper by Neddstark: 11:52am On Jun 03, 2019
GOFRONT:
Sniper don't kill people....People kill people.

so lets legalize guns in Nigeria too.
Re: Secondary School Student Dies After Taking Beverage Laced With Sniper by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 03, 2019
The rate at which young peeps commits suicide these days it's alarming. If you're blessed with a strong, relentless, and courageous mind. Just thank God ooo!!!
Re: Secondary School Student Dies After Taking Beverage Laced With Sniper by anonymuz(m): 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2019
Bluehill1051:
Where's the girl dead body nah! I was hoping to see her dead face
you get sense?

Re: Secondary School Student Dies After Taking Beverage Laced With Sniper by Demmylove(m): 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2019
So would that make you feel ok
Bluehill1051:
Where's the girl dead body nah! I was hoping to see her dead face
Re: Secondary School Student Dies After Taking Beverage Laced With Sniper by xtrim1: 12:35pm On Jun 03, 2019
There was no mention of the owner of the beverage. I will assume someone was stealing other students beverages. The owner probably laced it with sniper to catch the thief. cry
Re: Secondary School Student Dies After Taking Beverage Laced With Sniper by oyeb15: 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2019
government will ban Sniper at last. watch out!
Re: Secondary School Student Dies After Taking Beverage Laced With Sniper by flyingdutchman(m): 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2019
For a mother not to be too keen on investigation and "leaving it to God", make dem suspect that woman. The child may have discovered something that she wasn't supposed to! Eyes should be on her family as well!
Re: Secondary School Student Dies After Taking Beverage Laced With Sniper by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
I shout am, pls dilute this sniper
Re: Secondary School Student Dies After Taking Beverage Laced With Sniper by maxman007(m): 3:03pm On Jun 03, 2019
I don't get it. When she was drinking it, she didn't perceive the smell of sniper? Or did she block her nose while drinking it? Was it a bet that she won't be able to finish the beverage at a particular time? Who bought her the beverage? Proper investigation should be carried out on the matter. Unless it is a case of sucide where she decided to lace the beverage with the sniper so as to make the death enjoyable grin But then, who commits sucide under public glare? There is more to this story than meet the eyes.
Re: Secondary School Student Dies After Taking Beverage Laced With Sniper by maxman007(m): 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2019
xtrim1:
There was no mention of the owner of the beverage. I will assume someone was stealing other students beverages. The owner probably laced it with sniper to catch the thief. cry

That's another possible angle. But if the owner is found he/she will go to jail for manslaughter. The law is an Ass, isn't it?
Re: Secondary School Student Dies After Taking Beverage Laced With Sniper by enemyofprogress: 3:57pm On Jun 03, 2019
Eyaaa
Re: Secondary School Student Dies After Taking Beverage Laced With Sniper by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 4:00pm On Jun 03, 2019
Yankiss:
Hmmm. It seemed someone laced her beverage with sniper. Sore loser guy or something. What is happening in Nigeria is Sniper craze. There's every need to ban that product now before all our young ones quench themselves. The times have changed truly.
Sniper isn't the problem here. Even if it's banned, people will just find another way to commit suicide
Re: Secondary School Student Dies After Taking Beverage Laced With Sniper by Prophet777: 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2019
FG should ban snipper as a matter of urgency... If not, it will do more harm than good.
Re: Secondary School Student Dies After Taking Beverage Laced With Sniper by bentwood85(m): 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2019
Almunjid:

Yes. And ur father too should be held responsible for ur stupidity... He should have used condom! grin

Mumu..
Re: Secondary School Student Dies After Taking Beverage Laced With Sniper by Almunjid(m): 9:25pm On Jun 03, 2019
bentwood85:

Mumu..

So, U know what mumu means and u talk like one?. grin
Re: Secondary School Student Dies After Taking Beverage Laced With Sniper by bentwood85(m): 9:35pm On Jun 03, 2019
Almunjid:

So, U know what mumu means and u talk like one?. grin
you reason like one..
Re: Secondary School Student Dies After Taking Beverage Laced With Sniper by Almunjid(m): 9:49pm On Jun 03, 2019
bentwood85:

you reason like one..

U don't sound mature at all. I'm not sure you've clocked 16 yet. If u have, that means ur body is growing faster than ur brain... I'll reply ur next comment only if u prove otherwise. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Officer Caught On Tape Asking For N100,000 Bribe (WATCH) / Malawian Man Arrested For Raping A Goat. Says 'I Sought Its Consent First' (Pic) / 6 Nigerians Jailed In UK For Fraud (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.