Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Any Reason Why My Thread On Marital Rape Was Deleted? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Any Reason Why My Thread On Marital Rape Was Deleted? (8523 Views)

Single Nigerian Ladies In Diaspora, Any Reason Why You Turn Down Our Guys? / Advise Needed On Marital Issue / Marital Rape? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Reason Why My Thread On Marital Rape Was Deleted? by liberalchick(f): 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2019
Na not an old moniker. I only read comments, then make them sporadically.
Yea I really do like your comments and I agree with you more than I disagree. I also appreciate that you tend to have more traditional views than I do, which is fine. I respect people’s differences and choices as long as it doesn’t infringe on mine.

bukatyne:

Why do I feel you are an old moniker?

On a different note.

@you love reading my posts: thanks
Re: Any Reason Why My Thread On Marital Rape Was Deleted? by armyofone(m): 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2019
Thank you Bukatyne.
Well, i think forcing someone to have sex can be painful. It is best to avoid "forcing" than for the other person to seek redress after.
Just because I paid Ruth Chris for my well done steak doesn't mean I should go grab it from the kitchen grin

bukatyne:

The summary was that marriage provides consent to both parties so there can be no rape which is sex without consent.

However, in the course of sex, the husband/wife can force the other party who would sustain injuries. For instance, a husband can physically abuse his wife in the quest of sex.

The aggrieved party should seek redress as it shows the marriage has issues.
Re: Any Reason Why My Thread On Marital Rape Was Deleted? by liberalchick(f): 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2019
That’s not consent though. Ha! Now I get you. So because you see sex as a duty, you feel you have to always make it accessible whenever your spouse wants it even though you don’t want it. Some women/men see sex as something to be enjoyed, NOT a duty, with their spouse and it’s unrealistic to think a human being will always be ready for sex on demand. There are valid reasons not because they are ‘hoarding’ it.

It’s a selfish spouse that puts his/her sexual satisfaction above their partner’s.

bukatyne:

There would always be reasons why a spouse doesn't want sex. There are times when both parties are not in the mood.

However, the concept of consent makes each party realize that this is my duty and I am not doing my spouse a favor and it is wrong to hoard or use sex as a bargaining/reward tool.

Instance A, a sane spouse would join in the race for achievement

B: Seperation & Divorce is allowed for adultery. The faithful spouse can report to a respected figure. STD is no joke.

C: The party who doesn't want kids should get family planning

If you are forced to the point of injury, seek redress.

1 Like

Re: Any Reason Why My Thread On Marital Rape Was Deleted? by Ewuro4: 5:34am On Jun 08, 2019
Richy4:

It seems you are new on Nairaland.. That's why you were irritated so quickly by the moderators /Regina and family...

There was a year Tonto Dike was reigning supreme on Nairaland more than this new girl...that was even before she got married... then when her wedding came up hmm mm!!!!!

Then there was Another year, The Madness of Look Alike....
"They said I look like RMD is it true? " then that OP will fish out a horrifying picture of himself.. then it will move to front page...another will comeup with...My neighbour said I look like Jennifer Aniston see my pic ETC... that was what happened through out that yr.. grin

Another year was... InI Edo shoes and chioma chukwuka shoes who wore it better... Tonto dike's makeup and Toni Braston's makeup who wore it better.. Jim Iyke skinny jeans and Mike Ezuronye Skinny jeans which one is better smiley

If I didn't break my phones all those years.. Then this Regina or whatever her name is will pass too...Just keep faith smiley

Then the whole site crashed

then every moniker are in shambles grin grin

Oh my world!! Now that was the NL I remembered.
Re: Any Reason Why My Thread On Marital Rape Was Deleted? by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 08, 2019
quivah:

On this one, she's right.
Orgasm and ejaculation are different, they are an entirely different process.
One is reflex, the other is the brain cells at work.
You should know which is which.
Orgasm goes way beyond releasing sperm.
Do you know it's even possible for you as a man to be multi-orgasm? I.e have multiple orgasms(2 or more) in one round/session of sex? with or without necessarily ejaculating?

Ejaculation is simply genital pleasure..limited to your groins and pe.nis.
Orgasm is usually whole-body.

Read and learn!!

Hahaha, this is actually true LMAO. There is a very thin line between the two, Only few people know this.

You can ejaculate & still continue having sex. But once you have Orgasm as a Man, It has ended. cheesy
Re: Any Reason Why My Thread On Marital Rape Was Deleted? by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 08, 2019
quivah:

This isn't entirely true.
A man can actually orgasm without ejaculation.
Ejaculation and Orgasm are really different and in fact, it's advised that men (as they grow older) learn to orgasm without ejaculation i.e practice non-ejaculatory sex.

So, male ejaculation is actually not male orgasm.

Not true, you can still have fluids come out of your genitals without fully Orgasm yet & still be Fvcking. But once you have Orgasm, e dom end.

That's why those that don't use condoms & do pull outs are playing themselves, because those fluids alone is enough to create babies.

Once a little fluid has escaped. New greeting becomes "Mama Ibeji" grin
Re: Any Reason Why My Thread On Marital Rape Was Deleted? by quivah(f): 8:28am On Jun 08, 2019
truthsayer009:

Not true, you can still have fluids come out of your genitals without fully Orgasm yet & still be Fvcking. but once you have Orgasm, e dom end.

That's why those that don't use condoms & do pull outs are playing themselves, because those fluids alone is enough to create babies.

Once a little fluid has escaped. New greeting becomes "Mama Ibeji" grin
The fluid you are referring to is Precum. And that's normal na though it's enough to get a woman pregnant. And that fluid isn't orgasm or even ejaculation. So it doesn't relate.

Here, what we were referring to is between ejaculation(release of sperm) and orgasm... The basis of the discussion is that ejaculation isn't orgasm. You can orgasm without releasing sperm and that is in fact the best(if you are having sex strictly for pleasure). Male ejaculation isn't male orgasm as you have been conditioned to believe.

If you have a Precum, you haven't ejaculated neither have you orgasmed.

As for the emboldened, it depends on what you call 'orgasm'.
Re: Any Reason Why My Thread On Marital Rape Was Deleted? by quivah(f): 8:50am On Jun 08, 2019
truthsayer009:

Hahaha, this is actually true LMAO. There is a very thin line between the two, Only few people know this.
[s]
You can ejaculate & still continue having sex. But once you have Orgasm as a Man, It has ended. cheesy

[/s]
Reverse is usually the case.
See the thing is, a session/round of sex is usually measured by the number of times a man ejaculates.
Once he ejaculates, one round! And he goes straight to refractive mode(loss of erection). Even if second round go dey, he will need to start over again from the stages of erection and arousal levels. If he's successful, then second round go dey. If not (which is usually the case), he goes straight to the resting stage- loss of erection, exhaustion and even regrets and that's the end of sex for that moment(he might try other ways to please his woman tho). So yes, you can ejaculate and 'still continue' with sex but it is by starting over. You will have to stop to start over again.

However with orgasm, you can have orgasm(single, discrete, continuous, multiple, or whole-body orgasm) in one session (without any break) so long you don't ejaculate. That is, a man can orgasm many times in one round of sex, so long he doesn't ejaculate (it is known as nonejaculatory sex).
So, ejaculation is actually what stops a sex session, not orgasm.
In simpler term Ejaculation is the end of male sex but ejaculation isn't orgasm. If you practice nonejaculatory sex, you don't even need to ejaculate and sex can go on for as long as you and your partner want. However, you will orgasm in between(the number of times and the type will depend on you and your partner). It is better, refreshing, healthier and more satisfying.

And yes, indeed there's a thin line between orgasm and ejaculation. They aren't just the same thing.

PS; there are men who continue thrusting even after ejaculation yes! but they are actually starting the process all over again. They are mostly soft at this stage and continue thrusting using a technique known as the SOFT ENTRY, but until they get hard, they can't ejaculate. So, they are either continuing just to satisfy their partners or they are going on to see if they can resume 'sex' (round two) which in most cases doesn't happen.
That's why second, third rounds are usually longer than the first round of sex because they are starting sex all over again - arousal to erection (5 stages in between).

With orgasm however, you can still orgasm many times sef even with a soft d.ick in one round.
You don't even need round 2, because all your satisfaction is gotten from 'round one'.

If you learn non ejaculatory sex, you will understand better why and how ejaculation isn't male orgasm.

And why it is what a man should give his partner (after he must have learned her body and soft spots o- who wants a 10 minute nonejaculatory sex when you can't even help me orgasm lol, sex is a two way thing- we both have to help each other to orgasm, many times if possible).

#signs out
Re: Any Reason Why My Thread On Marital Rape Was Deleted? by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 08, 2019
quivah:

The fluid you are referring to is Precum. And that's normal na though it's enough to get a woman pregnant. And that fluid isn't orgasm or even ejaculation. So it doesn't relate.

Here, what we were referring to is between ejaculation(release of sperm) and orgasm... The basis of the discussion is that ejaculation isn't orgasm. You can orgasm without releasing sperm and that is in fact the best(if you are having sex strictly for pleasure). Male ejaculation isn't male orgasm as you have been conditioned to believe.

If you have a Precum, you haven't ejaculated neither have you orgasmed.

As for the emboldened, it depends on what you call 'orgasm'.

BADOSKY!!!

It's like I need to learn a lot from you. Biko come & teach me some skills cool cool cool

At your service.

Re: Any Reason Why My Thread On Marital Rape Was Deleted? by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 08, 2019
quivah:

PS; there are men who continue thrusting even after ejaculation yes! but they are actually starting the process all over again. They are mostly soft at this stage and continue thrusting using a technique known as the SOFT ENTRY, but until they get hard, they can't ejaculate. So, they are either continuing just to satisfy their partners or they are going on to see if they can resume 'sex' (round two) which in most cases doesn't happen.
That's why second, third rounds are usually longer than the first round of sex.

See analysis cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Any Reason Why My Thread On Marital Rape Was Deleted? by bukatyne(f): 9:15am On Jun 08, 2019
quivah:

Reverse is usually the case.
See the thing is, a session/round of sex is usually measured by the number of times a man ejaculates.
Once he ejaculates, one round! And he goes straight to refractive mode(loss of erection). Even if second round go dey, he will need to start over again from the stages of erection and arousal levels. If he's successful, then second round go dey. If not (which is usually the case), he goes straight to the resting stage- loss of erection, exhaustion and even regrets and that's the end of sex for that moment(he might try other ways to please his woman tho). So yes, you can ejaculate and 'still continue' with sex but it is by starting over. You will have to stop to start over again.

However with orgasm, you can have orgasm(single, discrete, continuous, multiple, or whole-body orgasm) in one session (without any break) so long you don't ejaculate. That is, a man can orgasm many times in one round of sex, so long he doesn't ejaculate (it is known as nonejaculatory sex).
So, ejaculation is actually what stops a sex session, not orgasm.
In simpler term Ejaculation is the end of male sex but ejaculation isn't orgasm. If you practice nonejaculatory sex, you don't even need to ejaculate and sex can go on for as long as you and your partner want. However, you will orgasm in between(the number of times and the type will depend on you and your partner). It is better, refreshing, healthier and more satisfying.

And yes, indeed there's a thin line between orgasm and ejaculation. They aren't just the same thing.

That's why second, third rounds are usually longer than the first round of sex because they are starting sex all over again - arousal to erection (5 stages in between).

With orgasm however, you can still orgasm many times sef even with a soft d.ick in one round.
You don't even need round 2, because all your satisfaction is gotten from 'round one'.

If you learn non ejaculatory sex, you will understand better why and how ejaculation isn't male orgasm.

And why it is what a man should give his partner (after he must have learned her body and soft spots o- who wants a 10 minute nonejaculatory sex when you can't even help me orgasm lol, sex is a two way thing- we both have to help each other to orgasm, many times if possible).

#signs out

Mama D Mama! cool cool
Re: Any Reason Why My Thread On Marital Rape Was Deleted? by Gloriagee(f): 9:27am On Jun 08, 2019
Not sure I understand what you mean by "It Is not my opinion'.

A TTCing couple wherein a party is consistently hoarding the cookies typically has unresolved issues which needs to be sorted out rather than procreating.
bukatyne:

It is not my opinion.

The poster is understanding and considerate which is commendable.

@bold: a number of people especially TTCing, a spouse constantly hoarding the cookie or couples where a spouse is in transit would not agree with you.
Re: Any Reason Why My Thread On Marital Rape Was Deleted? by Richy4(m): 12:00pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ewuro4:

Then the whole site crashed

then every moniker are in shambles grin grin

Oh my world!! Now that was the NL I remembered.

Wow!!! That was those days..
Re: Any Reason Why My Thread On Marital Rape Was Deleted? by leketon: 1:59am On Mar 02, 2020
Lonely and Bored ladies, single mothers in
kwara State who need it can contact this Whatsapp 09030417834 for free and screat hook up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? / Do You Really Love The Person You Married? / Sunday Giveaway - Season 1.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.