Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

I Need Help To Know What's Wrong With Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help To Know What's Wrong With Me (761 Views)

Doctor In The House, What's Wrong With Me? / Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! / "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help To Know What's Wrong With Me by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 03, 2019
Good morning nairalanders, I really have to go straight to the point here, I woke up yesterday feeling pains under my lower lips, I went to the mirror and I was shocked on what I saw, Pimples on chain I call them pimples (just to please and give my self hope).
I had just recovered from a sickness which i bought drugs from a chemist store.(d'nt know if its malaria or fiver), after taking the drugs for about three days. I got my self(still now not fully recovered).
I rubbed vital plus on the affected parts yesterday night before I slept. Waking up this morning I discovered that all the pimples became ripe and the face was really paining me, With the help of a friend I had to boost all of them( it was hell)
Now I want to know if I keep rubbing the vital plus if it will dry off once and for all or if its something bigger than that. And what coursed the reaction? Is it an allergy or an aftermath of the drugs I took? Thanks

Re: I Need Help To Know What's Wrong With Me by Gwandana: 8:23am On Jun 03, 2019
Just let it be for a while it will log out by itself lol cheesy wink
Re: I Need Help To Know What's Wrong With Me by MJBOLT: 8:34am On Jun 03, 2019
go and see a doctor if you want to know what's wrong with you
Re: I Need Help To Know What's Wrong With Me by oxypress: 9:37am On Jun 03, 2019
?
Re: I Need Help To Know What's Wrong With Me by AngryParrot1: 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2019
ebohstepn:
Good morning nairalanders, I really have to go straight to the point here, I woke up yesterday feeling pains under my lower lips, I went to the mirror and I was shocked on what I saw, Pimples on chain I call them pimples (just to please and give my self hope).
I had just recovered from a sickness which i bought drugs from a chemist store.(d'nt know if its malaria or fiver), after taking the drugs for about three days. I got my self(still now not fully recovered).
I rubbed vital plus on the affected parts yesterday night before I slept. Waking up this morning I discovered that all the pimples became ripe and the face was really paining me, With the help of a friend I had to boost all of them( it was hell)
Now I want to know if I keep rubbing the vital plus if it will dry off once and for all or if its something bigger than that. And what coursed the reaction? Is it an allergy or an aftermath of the drugs I took? Thanks
It could be a reaction to the drugs, or whatever it was u were treating. I would recommend a total detox for at least 2weeks.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help To Know What's Wrong With Me by AngryParrot1: 1:40pm On Jun 03, 2019
ebohstepn:
And pls stop rubbing that thing.
Re: I Need Help To Know What's Wrong With Me by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 03, 2019
AngryParrot1:

It could be a reaction to the drugs, or whatever it was u were treating. I would recommend a total detox for at least 2weeks.

Thanks
Re: I Need Help To Know What's Wrong With Me by jbblues24(m): 4:42am On Jun 04, 2019
Then you need to go for a medical check up
Re: I Need Help To Know What's Wrong With Me by NAJALYN: 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
You need to go for Medical test to confirm what it is.

But the Product STC30 can solve your problem. Please read the Post here.

STC30 is a New Technology in the world of Stem Cell Therapy. The Product works from the body’s cellular level to reactivate dead cells, tissues and organs, repair dead cells, and rejuvenate the body’s cells for optimum health.
It is estimated that in the next 10 years, 80% of developed Countries will embrace Stem Cell Wellness Technologies.
STC30 Prevents as well as Treats over 134 diseases, including Stoke, heart attack, diabetes, hypertension, cancer, fibroid, ovarian cyst, leukemia, infertility, impotency, stomach ulcer, sickle cell, it’s anti-aging, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Crohn’s disease, autism, liver cirrhosis, cardiomyopathy, cerebral palsy, lung diseases, vitiligo, paraplegia, renal failure, buerger’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism, brain trauma, spinal cord injury/paralysis, congestive heart failure, orthopedic injuries, deafness, blindness, glaucoma, bone marrow transplant, kidney stones and failure, prostate enlargement, prostate cancer, wound healing, liver diseases, pancreative dysfunction, cardiovascular diseases, skin repair, mudcukoskeletal problems, stress, muscle pull, dental problem, gastrointestinal disease, skin infection, hemorrhoids, headache, improve blood flow, cardiovascular disease, traumatic brain injury, learning defects, missing teeth, amyotrophic lateral-sclerosis, myocardial infarction, muscular dystrophy, multiple sites cancers, etc.
Please Watch Videos of Testimonies on the potency of STC30. See more on STC30 here
https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/04/18/superlife-total-care-stc30-stem-cell-treatment-a-must-use/ Mrs. E. Oforofuo (08097890448)

O R

Use Norland's Mebo GI

Please read the Post here.

http://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2018/09/15/mebo-gi-product-a-must-have-in-all-homes/
Re: I Need Help To Know What's Wrong With Me by aromaticmassage: 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2019
NAJALYN:
You need to go for Medical test to confirm what it is.

But the Product STC30 can solve your problem. Please read the Post here.

STC30 is a New Technology in the world of Stem Cell Therapy. The Product works from the body’s cellular level to reactivate dead cells, tissues and organs, repair dead cells, and rejuvenate the body’s cells for optimum health.
It is estimated that in the next 10 years, 80% of developed Countries will embrace Stem Cell Wellness Technologies.
STC30 Prevents as well as Treats over 134 diseases, including Stoke, heart attack, diabetes, hypertension, cancer, fibroid, ovarian cyst, leukemia, infertility, impotency, stomach ulcer, sickle cell, it’s anti-aging, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Crohn’s disease, autism, liver cirrhosis, cardiomyopathy, cerebral palsy, lung diseases, vitiligo, paraplegia, renal failure, buerger’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism, brain trauma, spinal cord injury/paralysis, congestive heart failure, orthopedic injuries, deafness, blindness, glaucoma, bone marrow transplant, kidney stones and failure, prostate enlargement, prostate cancer, wound healing, liver diseases, pancreative dysfunction, cardiovascular diseases, skin repair, mudcukoskeletal problems, stress, muscle pull, dental problem, gastrointestinal disease, skin infection, hemorrhoids, headache, improve blood flow, cardiovascular disease, traumatic brain injury, learning defects, missing teeth, amyotrophic lateral-sclerosis, myocardial infarction, muscular dystrophy, multiple sites cancers, etc.
Please Watch Videos of Testimonies on the potency of STC30. See more on STC30 here
https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/04/18/superlife-total-care-stc30-stem-cell-treatment-a-must-use/ Mrs. E. Oforofuo (08097890448)

O R

Use Norland's Mebo GI

Please read the Post here.

http://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2018/09/15/mebo-gi-product-a-must-have-in-all-homes/
your posts are becoming irritating.you cures everything.dont you have conscience.scammer
Re: I Need Help To Know What's Wrong With Me by Solutionhealth(m): 4:11am On Jun 29, 2019
Gwandana:
Just let it be for a while it will log out by itself lol cheesy wink
Use any mentol like dermatology cream

(1) (Reply)

Permanently Tighten Sagging Breast In 5 Days Using 5 Easy Steps / Salaries Of Pharmacists, Nurses And Other Medical Professionals In Nigeria / Can You Get Coronavirus From Aliexpress Delivery Packages?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.