Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React (68485 Views)

Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement / Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead / Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by Rosarie(f): 2:41pm On Jun 03, 2019
G
Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by Timekeeper: 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2019
mytime24:
F
Our time, can I send u a pm?
Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by TEDHorsePower: 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2019
This is great

2 Likes

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by kaludestiny10(m): 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2019
This is what genuine rich men ought to be doing because they have nothing to worry about except their souls unlike the poor ones who have poverty and eternal life to contend with.

3 Likes

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by chinambusay: 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2019
Now I can confirm that this breaking famous guy is owned by one of your admins. I tagged you all to this post I made before 9am. None of you ran the post, you now gave it all to this guy. This is not the first time this will be happening. If una no want make we post here, you can clean on this

4 Likes

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by wencesolo(m): 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2019
Afonja moneybags will always preach this way "It is unholy to criticize Buhari" if you know you know
Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by Throatcutter: 2:43pm On Jun 03, 2019
Sharp guy ! Enough properties here on earth n still buying properties for heaven for end time sake. This is cool n very commendable.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by ednut1(m): 2:43pm On Jun 03, 2019
same man wey politicians dey use buy inflated cars lol. stella oduah padi
Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by femi4love(m): 2:43pm On Jun 03, 2019
I saw this man first in 1988 or thereabout. He was attending a small church in Ebute Metta Lagos then. Precisely, the church was on Adekunle Street, intersecting Simpson Street. I think His wife's name was Charity. He has always been a very committed christian.

11 Likes

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 03, 2019
Yet a monopolist.
Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by omerukokwuru(m): 2:44pm On Jun 03, 2019
people know the truth, but are to weak to speak it, this is the only church/crusade or whatever it's called i wish to attend knowing his intent is not my pocket, but mu salvation u assure he is not preaching prosperity but salvation which is exactly in line with the bible
Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by ogbonti: 2:44pm On Jun 03, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
thank God, that his billions make he take am help the poor and then his joy will be full.

The poor will always live amongs you
- Jesus.Christ (Matt.26:11)

If you like, confiscate to the last kobo the wealth of all billionaires in the world and channel it to tackle poverty, it will not end 10% of poverty in the world! FACT!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by AroOkigbo(m): 2:45pm On Jun 03, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
But why you Christians always like causing problem.
Like beheading and suicide missions?
Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by khinqberry(m): 2:45pm On Jun 03, 2019
Alzirida:
This is called grave anxiety syndrome.

i can only believe u if u the one am seeing on ur d.p

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by Solostart56(m): 2:46pm On Jun 03, 2019
How can you know the number of souls you have won for Christ?
I think your question should be "How many souls have you directly or indirectly preached Christ to".

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by nwakaibeya1: 2:46pm On Jun 03, 2019
What cosmas maduka is doing as the photo video shows is not a yardstick that he is known to JesusChrist,again he is not Born again and I have the unbelievable power to prove it to him and his likes and promoters+++John 6,60-68>>Almost Everyone claims to know Jesus Christ but 99.5% of people, those who claim to know Jesus Christ don't know real JESUS CHRIST at all and this is authority of heaven of God of justice speaking and we are throwing this unbelievable truth to the whole world and especially those who claim to have power from Jesus Christ .we said to the whole world and Those who feel threatened about this unbelievable truth,you ask Jesus Christ and you are also free to confront us spiritually and discredit this revelation if it's not true. Time has come for human beings to know the difference and real truth about real Jesus Christ. Where are the seers of this generation defend your Jesus Christ and discredit this revelation ,enough of pretentious humans on earth claiming to know JesusChrist where as they are his greatest enemies and why we call them human chameleons who will even slap JesusChrist on the face peradventure they met him one on one #Behold All that glitters ain't gold and shouting and claiming to know JesusChrist before spiritual blind humans and large followers is never a yardstick that JesusChrist knows you personally after all those who claimed to know God more than Jesus Christ in bible in bible time had more followers that JesusChrist and they even gave authorization letters yo murder the followers of JesusChrist while claiming to know God in ignorance same as very many prophets and pastors of this day who claims all sorts . Mathew 13,13-15 Behold we speak and authorise humans ,whoever to investigate us by all means possible,knowing that there is no distance spiritually. Deceits must be unveiled and that time is now and don't forget Power talks and not empty critics and those who have eyes to see read us and know who is talking powerfully about Jesus Christ Kingdom that has comeback to revenge and judge people unknown to those claiming to know Jesus Christ and again whoever is authorized to investigate our unbelievable truth and revelation which is accept or perish be you whoever and don't forget the consequences of vain challenge spiritually and not on social media and as we keep saying only time tells who is WHO evil or good. Time never pretends
Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:47pm On Jun 03, 2019
Suleman and co hope you are seeing this?

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by frowland(m): 2:48pm On Jun 03, 2019
Breakingfamous:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/billionaire-cosmas-maduka-preaching.html?m=1

OP he is a Nigerian Multimillionaire. You guys should stop this joke billionaire word thrown about. There are known billionaires in Nigeria. Stop classing millionaires with billionaires.

2 Likes

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by mimilogistics: 2:48pm On Jun 03, 2019
Jesus Christ is the only way, the light and the truth....once you accept and follow Jesus Christ, you will witness an amazing peace of mind, unmerited favors, prosperity and above all....joy of salvation, and that is why we built our company on that solid rock called Jesus Christ, making sure we remain honest and sincere with our clients to ensure every client that comes to us have a pleasant business transaction.

Any business or company built on the foundation of truth and honesty through Christ Jesus will never cheat people, will never crumble no matter the economy situation. So my dear brothers and sisters, give it a trial...make Jesus the foundation of your business, company, career or life and watch how fast things will turn around for good for you and your entire household.

God bless you sir and continue to help you and other willing Christians to peacefully, and lovingly win souls to Christ kiss

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by henrixx(m): 2:50pm On Jun 03, 2019
Impressive

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by omerukokwuru(m): 2:50pm On Jun 03, 2019
mytime24:
Let him give his riches out embarassed

Lubbish
please tell oyedepo, kumuyi, adeboye and the rest to give up their worldly riches and follow Christ, these men are terribly rich if you know

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by Niorte: 2:50pm On Jun 03, 2019
richidinho:
our GO's will be Saying they Need private jet for evangelism
You can say better than that.

I was once in a group of young Nigerians that Chief Cosmus Maduka inspired courtesy FCMB...He told us how he started at the age of 7 hawking akara for his mother before going to school....thank God, today it is a different story.

Please never compare General Overseers with him. Even a Zonal pastor in RCCG is damn busy with so many work in the vineyards.

Redeemed workers and some pentecostal church workers can relate to many engagement in the church. If G.Os decide to use private jets...it is worth it.

Imagine Pastor Adeboye needs to be in Lagos by 9am, in Ogun state by 10:15, in Kaduna by 12noon in Ghana by 3pm in Camp by 7pm....I mean in just one day! And this is just one of the small schedule of these men of God.

The hardworking men of God deserve to have better means of transportation

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by plaetton: 2:50pm On Jun 03, 2019
In as much as I respect this man for his business achievements, I am disappointed that his priorities seem very misplaced. Our land , the precious minds of our people are already too saturated and too contaminated with middle east stone age trash.
An achiever, icon and national role model like him should not be hawking tired and tested stone-age superstitions to Nigerians in this 21st century.
I expect such people to be torchbearers in encouraging critical thinking and scientific rationalism to the mainstream, not constantly reinforcing the mentally debilitating trash that the people of this country have been inundated with for the past 200 yrs or more.

2 Likes

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by Yankiss(m): 2:51pm On Jun 03, 2019
Very impressive. may God Almighty continue to reward you according to your handiwork, amen.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by Javenguf: 2:53pm On Jun 03, 2019
The Gospel is not for the poor alone

2 Likes

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by omerukokwuru(m): 2:53pm On Jun 03, 2019
frowland:

OP he is a Nigerian Multimillionaire. You guys should stop this joke billionaire word thrown about. There are known billionaires in Nigeria. Stop classing millionaires with billionaires.
a millionaire in dollars is a billionaire in naira, by forbes estimation he is worth $500 million so convert it to naira abd see if he is not a billionaire

15 Likes

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by Evercurious(f): 2:55pm On Jun 03, 2019
HaryoBamex:
Eye service

Not at all... His usual routine even as far back as 2005 when I was a staff of Coscharis

3 Likes

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by micxwell(m): 2:56pm On Jun 03, 2019
tgmservice:
Good one SIr

But to complete your heavenly mission you must release all your riches to the poor just like Nicodemus
Says who?
Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by mrkings84(m): 2:56pm On Jun 03, 2019
It's Simple. He wants to initiate everyone interested person to the God that made him rich....

So u wanna be rich, accept his God

4 Likes

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by richidinho(m): 2:56pm On Jun 03, 2019
Niorte:

You can say better than that.

I was once in a group of young Nigerians that Chief Cosmus Maduka inspired courtesy FCMB...He told us how he started at the age of 7 hawking akara for his mother before going to school....thank God, today it is a different story.

Please never compare General Overseers with him. Even a Zonal pastor in RCCG is damn busy with so many work in the vineyards.

Redeemed workers and some pentecostal church workers can relate to many engagement in the church. If G.Os decide to use private jets...it is worth it.

Imagine Pastor Adeboye needs to be in Lagos by 9am, in Ogun state by 10:15, in Kaduna by 12noon in Ghana by 3pm in Camp by 7pm....I mean in just one day! And this is just one of the small schedule of these men of God.

The hardworking men of God deserve to have better means of transportation

Money meeting you mean
Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by FRESHG(m): 2:56pm On Jun 03, 2019
post=78981794:

Hmmmm, great post sister Kenny.

Keep it up! kiss
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO WIN JIHADI BUHARI FOR CHRIST

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria / Exchange Rate Of Naira To Other African Currencies / Meet Mammy Ochefu The Woman Who Started Mammy Market In Soldiers Barracks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.