Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,057 members, 7,953,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React (69028 Views)

Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement / Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead / Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by peteruuu(m): 5:08am On Jun 04, 2019
EdeyHot:
Deeper Life? I love the humility and continual holiness of super rich Deeper Life members.
No. We ain't deeper life. We are branhamite.
Can we chat offline?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by BleedTears: 6:21am On Jun 04, 2019
Alzirida:

And u think that christinity is the first religion on Earth?

Even the early/cave men never heard of Islam nor Christianity but the where morally upright.

How about children raised in faith schools, ae there better than the ones who attended regular Schools?

Am not talking about Christianity or religion or pagan
Am talking about God

Here is your comment that got me "We don't really need God to instil morals in us" and I then ask you, where did the moral come from.

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by timibare(m): 6:48am On Jun 04, 2019
ngozianu:
Bishop Oyedepo preaches in SANGO OTTA Markets and Motor parks everyday and has won over 20,000 souls in the past two years for your information
with security guard.....en he doesn't walk freely like this....na inside car papa dey siddon....nor go come, na weytin I do see twice...front of ramsgate en front of sky bank (polaris bank)
Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by Okuda(m): 10:45am On Jun 04, 2019
Basher8583:

Be fooling yourself there. Who was the one that bought that BMW for Stella odua at that rediculously inflated price? His God did not advice him on that. There is no billionaire that could have made his money solo and without government. Even the so called billionaire men of God derive Thier massive offerings from these men in government.
You do shady deals finish come become billionaire now your are preaching. Who preaching help.
If he is serious he should empty his bank account and give it to the poor

If you know you know.
will you empty your bank acc and give it to the poor? your answer to that question would be hs own answer too
Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by Basher8583: 4:28pm On Jun 04, 2019
Okuda:

will you empty your bank acc and give it to the poor? your answer to that question would be hs own answer too

Yes if I'm preaching the gospel believing that money is vanity and not needed in excess.
I will give to the poor as that will inspire them to consider the gospel of such love.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by Cation(m): 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2019
Alzirida:
This is called grave anxiety syndrome.

He probably thinks he will die soon.
So the only way he can achieve immortality is by "saving his soul"
Lol.

Humans are so delusional.
They have done all sorts of things to assure themselves of living forever.

They fail to understand that death is not for us.
When we are here, there is no death,
When death comes,we are gone.

So you do good because there is God?
I don't need to do good because there is God.
So without God, do u really think u will go ahead and rape women and children, take gun and shot everyone u see etc?
The ans is No.
We don't really need God to instil morals in us
my mind is telling me you are part of the CATEGORICAL IMPERATIVE PEOPLE. lols
Re: Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React by Maljp: 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2019
“Billionaire businessmen “ is preaching Gospel. Am I missing something in this word construction? He is on a Forbs list also, but is he really on a Gods list is most important question. Can my sins be forgiven if I dont give him donation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Mammy Ochefu The Woman Who Started Mammy Market In Soldiers Barracks / Lady Found Old Naira Notes In Her Dead Grandmum's Room (Photo) / Is POS Business Profitable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.