Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel (14772 Views)

What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here / Olukoya Hosts Sanwo-olu, Udom Emmanuel As MFM Honours First Class Graduates / A Thread For Atheists To Air Their Views And Get Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by correctguy101(m): 11:36am On Jun 03, 2019
lawman88:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This guys need to try sue the governors in northern nigeria for abuse of power by using state funds to buy cows for sallah,sponsoring hajj,etc, then we will take them very serious

No one can try islam. Believe it or not, the violent are always feared, avoided and left alone by these oversabi atheists.

But hey, I support their stand on this very matter. Udom is a madman.
Well, i trust my country, nothing will happen especially when he settles these raving atheists.....

Chai, my support yust waste loke that...... $mh

1 Like

Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by ibkayee(f): 11:41am On Jun 03, 2019
Bossjakande:
nice one my beauty I want to ask how did u sound. did u speak like London girl or naija person?
I’m a Londoner, born and bred so I speak like a Londoner boss cheesy
Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by janettee(f): 11:46am On Jun 03, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

THE MUSLIMS ON THIS FORUM, AND EVERYWHERE OUTSIDE NORTHERN NIGERIA DESERVE TO BE PROTECTED.

I DON'T THINK ON SUNDAYS, I FIND MUSLIMS ON CHRISTIAN THREADS CAUSING PROBLEMS.

BUT CHECK THREADS ABOUT ISLAM, YOU'LL FIND CHRISTIANS THREATENING MUSLIMS WITH HELL IF THEY DON'T CONVERT. THEY INSULT MUSLIMS AND PEOPLE FROM OTHER RELIGIONS WITH EVERY CHANCE THEY GET BECAUSE SOMEHOW, THEY (CHRISTIANS) BELIEVE THAT THEY'RE THE ONLY TRUE RELIGION AND ONLY THEM SHOULD MATTER.. AND THE REST OF US ARE FOOLS IN THEIR EYES.

I'VE SPENT MANY YEARS SHUFFLING BETWEEN NORTH AND SOUTH FOR MANY YEARS, ASIDES THE RELIGIOUS CRISIS, LIVING AND DEALING WITH MUSLIMS EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE HAS ALWAYS BEEN BETTER THAN JUST AN HOUR WITH CHRISTIANS. MANY CHRISTIANS LIVING IN THE NORTH WILL ALWAYS TELL YOU THIS IF YOU ASK.

Exactly I've noticed that Christains on this forum love trolling muslims on their thread. You hardly see these muslims in Christain threads.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by Thegamingorca(m): 11:46am On Jun 03, 2019
ibkayee:

smiley fun loving olosho
Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by Binikingdowm: 11:47am On Jun 03, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

THE MUSLIMS ON THIS FORUM, AND EVERYWHERE OUTSIDE NORTHERN NIGERIA DESERVE TO BE PROTECTED.

BUT CHECK THREADS ABOUT ISLAM, YOU'LL FIND CHRISTIANS THREATENING MUSLIMS WITH HELL IF THEY DON'T CONVERT. THEY INSULT MUSLIMS AND PEOPLE FROM OTHER RELIGIONS WITH EVERY CHANCE THEY GET BECAUSE SOMEHOW, THEY (CHRISTIANS) BELIEVE THAT THEY'RE THE ONLY TRUE RELIGION AND ONLY THEM SHOULD MATTER.. AND THE REST OF US ARE FOOLS IN THEIR EYES.

I'VE SPENT MANY YEARS SHUFFLING BETWEEN NORTH AND SOUTH FOR MANY YEARS, ASIDES THE RELIGIOUS CRISIS, LIVING AND DEALING WITH MUSLIMS EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE HAS ALWAYS BEEN BETTER THAN JUST AN HOUR WITH CHRISTIANS. MANY CHRISTIANS LIVING IN THE NORTH WILL ALWAYS TELL YOU THIS IF YOU ASK.
mumu atheist. What do Muslims believe?

1 Like

Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by ibkayee(f): 11:50am On Jun 03, 2019
Thegamingorca:

smiley fun loving olosho
Lol this guy cheesy
Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by Bossjakande: 11:59am On Jun 03, 2019
ibkayee:

hmm dats nice dear u are lucky dear.its hard to listen to. if for example my wife born abroad will my baby be a citizen
Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by yellow237(m): 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
Preshy561:
Atheists abi anti Christ?

They only flex their stupid power on Christians that love peace but keep mute when Muslims kill and maim people.

They are also here on nairaland, attacking only Christian thread but you can never see their piece on Islamic thread.
Stupid mofos.
my dear all of them are anti Christ whether Islam or atheist they are all the same,devil will not fight one of his own na,so let them continue fighting Christ until the last day.then all go clear
Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by Truthbites: 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2019
lawman88:
hmmm

Na the atheists them be this?see as c one with big belle de hold her belle
Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by Daverytimes(m): 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2019
Am guessing no one wants to comment on the fact that a state is using funds to erect a religious site instead of building something to benefit its population.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by kkins25(m): 12:32pm On Jun 03, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

I'VE SPENT MANY YEARS SHUFFLING BETWEEN NORTH AND SOUTH, ASIDES THE RELIGIOUS CRISIS, LIVING AND DEALING WITH MUSLIMS EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE HAS ALWAYS BEEN BETTER THAN JUST AN HOUR WITH CHRISTIANS. MANY CHRISTIANS LIVING IN THE NORTH WILL ALWAYS TELL YOU THIS IF YOU ASK.

I lived in the northnand can attest to your statement. As a matter of fact those of us in the north all agree with you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by MONIKERREVEALER: 12:44pm On Jun 03, 2019
Duggedised12:
if you are an atheist ,a stupid oath should not deter you. undecided, by the way the belief of not believing in something is religion too.

Don't atheist have branches in the north?, I think they need to sue northern governors for buying cows and building mosques with state money undecided or are atheist afraid of Islam? Una nor want dagger, just call yourselves anti-christ already so we will know where you truly stand. Nonsense !

The section 10 of the so called constitution has been rubbished since some states in the north uphold the sharia law above the constitution, infact they have adopted sharia as their constitution ,where were these good for nothing atheist when northern governors have been using state money to pay hisbah police to enfore sharia law in their various states or have these atheist been sleeping? Dunderheads they all are I must say .

Even the pictures looks like some party drug addicts and dregs organize. undecided undecided,see a so called reasonable and logical human being gunning down beer like a riffraff . yet they calim they are the reasonable ones? lol.

the fact is that the majority of atheists are backslidden christians that have abused the freedom afforded by Christianity to become antichrists!!!

I have nothing against their choice as everyone would answer before the great white throne judgment of Christ

the only issue I have with these lost souls is their continued use of their Christian names they received at birth!!!

can all y'all atheists (antichrists) out there please change your names from Christian sounding names to more non- Christian sounding names please!!!

you can use the elements of the periodic table for instance and answer names such as: zinc, sodium, calcium, boron, magnesium, cadmium, platinum, bronze, copper, titanium, neon, oxygen, chlorine, bauxite, uranium, plutonium, brass, fluoride etc

you may also try using names of science/celestial bodies like: Jupiter, Saturn, Mars, Earth, supernova, blackhole, warp, energy, inertia, entropy, cycle, machine, motion, combine, heat, dimension etc

don't forget that our everyday activities/objects are also a great source for good names like: bedsheet, foam, pillow, table, chair, broom, pan, pot, pencil, phone, pad, air, block, dam, bar, beer, wine, tobacco, hemp, corner, kick, goal, sex, rubber, birth, station, cell, sunset, fly, jump, swing, swim, anger, envy, impatience, greed, death, fire etc are ALL solid names!!!

please leave our Christian sounding names for us bikonu ooh!!!

names like Michael, James, Peter, John, Martin, Steve, David, Sam, Bill, George, Patience, Chukwuka, Mercy, Ebele, Evelyn, Catherine, Emeka, Somadina, Kamsi, Chinedu, Obinna, Raphael, Tochukwu, Solomon, Ikechukwu, Jeremy, Chidoka, Chimdimma, Zachary, Zoba etc

please apply for change of name and pay for a slot in some newspapers and erase every Christian sounding name from your ID!!!

when you guys commit atrocities, it is we Christians that bear the brunt of the reprisals much the same way the igbos bear the brunt for the atrocities committed by the "edoid igbos"!!!

if you guys don't change your Christian sounding names then be assured that your just and righteous judgment and punishment from the Almighty Elohim would be doubled, AMEN!!!
Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by badman007(m): 12:49pm On Jun 03, 2019
suolboy:

Which people brought atheism to you, is it not the same white people? who thought u all the technology and science u claim to hold, is it not the same whites? Atheists are actually foolish thinking they are smart.

In Nigeria from KG1 they used my book of bible studies to block my thinking. From age 3 till i finish secondary school. That's child abuse!

I got to uniben, after reading about Benin story of creation, my brain open. It's equally as incredible as your Adam and Eve story.

I'm a black man through and trough. Unfortunately my religion has been lost in translation, thanks to the Jews who control the west.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by ALEXTER: 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2019
He shud also sue PMB 4 attending OIC Meeting. Rubbish seeking dustbin
Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by Bonapart(m): 1:02pm On Jun 03, 2019
Preshy561:

The oath was orchestrated by the anti Christ fundamentalist osewwa. He claimed being an atheist but he's clearly anti Christ, that's the same threat all of them possess. If he's not particularly fighting Christianity, what stops him from making the same Oath on Christian threads too? Why protect Islam and leave the other to dogs? Is that what atheist is all about?
Take freeze for instant too, all they do is to attack only Christians but never dared the terrorists religion.

Him and his ilks will ban me for this cos he hates truth.

Atheists are unserious people.
they are all in sense lacking bastards

1 Like

Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by Gkemz: 1:50pm On Jun 03, 2019
Association of Calabar witchcraft and custodians of deities.

1 Like

Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by kevoh(m): 2:09pm On Jun 03, 2019
Over four pages, yet these Nigerian Christians are less interested in the error this Governor is about to make/making and are more interested in their imagined definition of atheists.

Governor Udom please ride on, when you are done using state funds to build this one please build another bigger one. Other Governor's should follow suit and waste more state funds on these massive religious houses. Since sense is far from Nigerians who have failed to see the governor's folly, let the massive embezzlement of different state funds begin.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2019
Yankiss:
What exactly do Atheists believe in? That there is no God? Who created them? How can people be so foolish and claim wise? Atheism is not a religion but a movement. What is their grouse here? Almighty God deserves worship and praise. Gov. Udom was right in supporting the church. If they like let them sue, their suit will be thrown out. Nonsense. A bunch of deranged nincompoops.
Udom shouldn't have built a church building from taxpayers' money let the church source for money elsewhere. Am disappointed at this disgruntled group called Atheist Society of Nigeria. They couldn't even press legal charges on those Muslim faith in north for building mosque but could flex their muscles on Christians. What is good for Jacob is good for Esau
Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by 1Sharon(f): 2:29pm On Jun 03, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

I'VE SPENT MANY YEARS SHUFFLING BETWEEN NORTH AND SOUTH, ASIDES THE RELIGIOUS CRISIS, LIVING AND DEALING WITH MUSLIMS EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE HAS ALWAYS BEEN BETTER THAN JUST AN HOUR WITH CHRISTIANS. MANY CHRISTIANS LIVING IN THE NORTH WILL ALWAYS TELL YOU THIS IF YOU ASK.

I'm telling you my brother. Muslims are not obnoxious like Christians. I have so many of them as friends.

I really cannot Christians especially the Nigerian breed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by 1Sharon(f): 2:33pm On Jun 03, 2019
suolboy:

Which people brought atheism to you, is it not the same white people? who thought u all the technology and science u claim to hold, is it not the same whites? Atheists are actually foolish thinking they are smart.

Before ppl became religious, they were atheists. Go ponder on that.

And we need technology and science. Christianity hasn't worked for black ppl. We don't need it, it has given our ppl low self-esteem. The religion is not for us

3 Likes

Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by 1Sharon(f): 2:36pm On Jun 03, 2019
ibkayee:

Has shymex gone? sad
Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by ibkayee(f): 2:38pm On Jun 03, 2019
1Sharon:

Has shymex gone? sad
From nairaland? Haven’t seen him on here in a while
Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by 1Sharon(f): 2:39pm On Jun 03, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

the fact is that the majority of atheists are backslidden christians that have abused the freedom afforded by Christianity to become antichrists!!!

I have nothing against their choice as everyone would answer before the great white throne judgment of Christ

the only issue I have with these lost souls is their continued use of their Christian names they received at birth!!!

can all y'all atheists (antichrists) out there please change your names from Christian sounding names to more non- Christian sounding names please!!!

you can use the elements of the periodic table for instance and answer names such as: zinc, sodium, calcium, boron, magnesium, cadmium, platinum, bronze, copper, titanium, neon, oxygen, chlorine, bauxite, uranium, plutonium, brass, fluoride etc

you may also try using names of science/celestial bodies like: Jupiter, Saturn, Mars, Earth, supernova, blackhole, warp, energy, inertia, entropy, cycle, machine, motion, combine, heat, dimension etc

don't forget that our everyday activities/objects are also a great source for good names like: bedsheet, foam, pillow, table, chair, broom, pan, pot, pencil, phone, pad, air, block, dam, bar, beer, wine, tobacco, hemp, corner, kick, goal, sex, rubber, birth, station, cell, sunset, fly, jump, swing, swim, anger, envy, impatience, greed, death, fire etc are ALL solid names!!!

please leave our Christian sounding names for us bikonu ooh!!!

names like Michael, James, Peter, John, Martin, Steve, David, Sam, Bill, George, Patience, Chukwuka, Mercy, Ebele, Evelyn, Catherine, Emeka, Somadina, Kamsi, Chinedu, Obinna, Raphael, Tochukwu, Solomon, Ikechukwu, Jeremy, Chidoka, Chimdimma, Zachary, Zoba etc

please apply for change of name and pay for a slot in some newspapers and erase every Christian sounding name from your ID!!!

when you guys commit atrocities, it is we Christians that bear the brunt of the reprisals much the same way the igbos bear the brunt for the atrocities committed by the "edoid igbos"!!!

if you guys don't change your Christian sounding names then be assured that your just and righteous judgment and punishment from the Almighty Elohim would be doubled, AMEN!!!

Look at you. What is a Christian sounding name? What is a Christian name?

1 Like

Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by Thegamingorca(m): 2:45pm On Jun 03, 2019
1Sharon:

Before ppl became religious, they were atheists. Go ponder on that.

And we need technology and science. Christianity hasn't worked for black ppl. We don't need it, it has given our ppl low self-esteem. The religion is not for us

cool
Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by 1Sharon(f): 2:50pm On Jun 03, 2019
ibkayee:

From nairaland? Haven’t seen him on here in a while

It seems he's gone sad I miss his posts
Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by leofab(f): 3:11pm On Jun 03, 2019
Imoh555:
Deluded people

Only a fool will say in his heart that there is no God
wise poverty infested African... You are spotted .

1 Like

Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by MONIKERREVEALER: 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2019
1Sharon:

Look at you. What is a Christian sounding name? What is a Christian name?

for the sake of the kids out there reading our conversation, because I am befuddled that you are claiming not to know what a Christian sounding name looks like, a Christian sounding name is ANY and ALL names any of you antichrist atheists were given by your Christian parents at your birth!!!

it doesn't matter whether it is from the bible or not, it is a name concomitant with the Christian heritage and lifestyle!!!

other religions of the world have come to see those names as "Christian" and whenever you atheists like Adolph Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Francisco Franco, Benito Mussolini etc carry out your genocidal proclivities, it is ALWAYS we, the great Christians, who end up being blamed by the rest of the un-Christian world for you wicked hateful and satanically evil hypocritical atheists atrocities!!!

go and "forge" your own unique names of which the whole world will begin to recognize you lost souls by and stop using our familiar names please!!!

I have given you a litany of names you antichrists can choose from in helping you design new names for yourselves!!!

LEAVE OUR CHRISTIAN SOUNDING NAMES ALONE OR YOU ANTICHRISTS ARE GOING TO GET IT REAL HOT REAL SOON!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by CodeTemplar: 4:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
While I will never support the adoption of a state religion or spending of state money on religion related things, I support the action of this governor partially only because it brings to the fore the issue of abuse of power and state commonwealth by majority religion in states.

In the north for example, Muslims are in the devilish habit of locating a mosque at the city center and trooping in mass to pray there on Fridays, thereby blocking roads that were we built by muslims and Christians.

The roads belongs all but some are monopolising it and that isn't different from what the governor is doing here. I support the governor partially but support the atheists fully even though I believe in God.
Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by Imoh555(m): 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
leofab:
wise poverty infested African... You are spotted .

I live better than all you atheist
Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by Bossjakande: 5:17am On Jun 04, 2019
Preshy561:

They should come out plane and say they are anti Christ instead masking under Stupid Atheism shìt
baby wats the meaning of nwa ofe aziza
Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by Preshy561(f): 6:28am On Jun 04, 2019
Bossjakande:
baby wats the meaning of nwa ofe aziza
Lol. Son of a broom soup.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Morality Possible Without An Authoritative Source? / Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts / Nwobodo wasn't a Faithful Anglican, PDP to APC wont save him– Bishop Chukwuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.