Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel (14765 Views)

What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here / Olukoya Hosts Sanwo-olu, Udom Emmanuel As MFM Honours First Class Graduates / A Thread For Atheists To Air Their Views And Get Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by Bacteriologist(m): 10:38am On Jun 03, 2019
Mastalo:

You are disgruntled and a very unhappy useless fool.

Frustrated animal!

Yet another post to confirm my initial premise.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by Daviddson(m): 10:39am On Jun 03, 2019
There's no line of difference between atheists and those who claim to believe in God but are Freemason, secret cult members, etc. I think even the governor is a Freemason himself. They're all deceiving themselves.
Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by Mastalo(m): 10:41am On Jun 03, 2019
Bacteriologist:

Yet another post to confirm my initial premise.

Yes of course.
Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by Yankiss(m): 10:41am On Jun 03, 2019
Bacteriologist:

So many strawman posts in one thread. I didn't expect more from a country with an average IQ of less than 70.
Psalm 14:1 "The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God". High IQ people like you should know better.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by Aidejay(m): 10:44am On Jun 03, 2019
See Dem already throwing shade at the atheist pple
Dey form Christian up and down
Fakers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by Bacteriologist(m): 10:45am On Jun 03, 2019
Yankiss:
Psalm 14:1 "The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God". High IQ people like you should know better.

Yeah. The wise man says it OUT LOUD that God only exists in your head.

1 Like

Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by malvisguy212: 10:46am On Jun 03, 2019
tactius:

Atheists do comment on Islamic threads.

The problem is the oath you have to take before commenting on such threads which limits antagonizing comments, but they do comment there
nonsense, ordinary oath ? you don't believed in God, should oath scared you ?

1 Like

Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by malvisguy212: 10:48am On Jun 03, 2019
Preshy561:

The oath was orchestrated by the anti Christ fundamentalist osewwa. He claimed being an atheist but he's clearly anti Christ, that's the same threat all of them possess. If he's not particularly fighting Christianity, what stops him from making the same Oath on Christian threads too? Why protect Islam and leave the other to dogs? Is that what atheist is all about?
Take freeze for instant too, all they do is to attack only Christians but never dared the terrorists religion.

Him and his ilks will ban me for this cos he hates truth.

Atheists are unserious people.
don't mind that atheist, he don't believed in God, why should ordinary oath scared him ?
Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by OTaoheed(m): 10:51am On Jun 03, 2019
Preshy561:

The oath was orchestrated by the anti Christ fundamentalist osewwa. He claimed being an atheist but he's clearly anti Christ, that's the same threat all of them possess. If he's not particularly fighting Christianity, what stops him from making the same Oath on Christian threads too? Why protect Islam and leave the other to dogs? Is that what atheist is all about?
Take freeze for instant too, all they do is to attack only Christians but never dared the terrorists religion.

which religion is a terrorist religion?
Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by badman007(m): 10:54am On Jun 03, 2019
Preshy561:

Christ na scam.
Black people are well foolish sha. Except you believe one white rascal from Israel you would not make heaven? Where the Bleep is heaven? Who wants to go such a boring place anyway?

You hate your own brothers and see black as evil, chase after whiteness all your life, absolutely ridiculous

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by Ferdinandu(m): 10:58am On Jun 03, 2019
The useless mega church buildings all these gods of men are erecting up and down after fleecing their mumu followers in the name of God that still miraculously drops manna from heaven is not enough. It is now for the stupid Governor to pump state treasury into another mega church. Nigeria needs mega industrial parks, mega technological innovation, mega brains that think with their mind not with their anus.
The atheists or whatever they call themselves is right on this and I support them 100%. We are a secular society, see how most people are supporting the foolishness of the Governor. Nigerians are always been fooled with religion but they are all a bunch of Godless human beings

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by badman007(m): 10:59am On Jun 03, 2019
iramure:
according to bible

There is A God.

Not the one constructed by the Jews for the rest of the world. Christianity and Islam na lie lie religion

Our religion has been lost in translation. No way the God of this world would send a white man to save our souls. Give your Yod some credit, he should be way smarter than that.

Give yourself some credit, your God looks nothing like you, why would he make you so inferior?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by malvisguy212: 11:01am On Jun 03, 2019
Duggedised12:
I only see them out like bees on Christian threads.
Anyway i only believe God not Jesus so I guess people like us need to form our own religion too.

Cos i would love to see atheist keep the same energy,cos it seem na who dem go fit beat them dey always attack.

I am waiting for them to sue a Muslim governor for using state money to buy cows for salah. If all of dem nor loose their head grin grin
To sit on the fence is a marvelous position. From the top of the fence you can look in any direction and watch life pass you by.
Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 03, 2019
grin lipsrsealed
Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 03, 2019
malvisguy212:
nonsense, ordinary oath ? you don't believed in God, should oath scared you ?

I'm not an atheist, neither am I defending them.

Just correcting misconceptions

1 Like

Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 03, 2019
malvisguy212:
don't mind that atheist, he don't believed in God, why should ordinary oath scared him ?

I am a born again Christian.

I believe in God the Father and Jesus Christ his Son and the Holy Spirit

I believe that Christ died for my sins.

Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by Duggedised12(f): 11:05am On Jun 03, 2019
malvisguy212:
To sit on the fence is a marvelous position. From the top of the fence you can look in any direction and watch life pass you by.
so you dont know believing In God alone is a religion? Stop displaying your ignorance ,it stinks. You that your life is not passing by ,show me what your presence in this world has contributed undecided .A lot of you people dont even acknowledge God the way you reverence your Jesus and Muhammed. To think God is the Oga kpatakpata of them all. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by malvisguy212: 11:08am On Jun 03, 2019
Duggedised12:
so you dont know believing In God alone is a religion? Stop displaying your ignorance ,it stinks. You that your life is not passing by ,show me what your presence in this world has contributed undecided .A lot of you people dont even acknowledge God the way you reverence your Jesus and Muhammed. To think God is the Oga kpatakpata of them all. undecided undecided
do you believed in life after death?
Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by KaptainAfrika: 11:09am On Jun 03, 2019
Akwa Ibom is a Christian State ?

- Didn't know killing of innocent children is Christ-like

- Didn't know abandoning children because a prophet said they are witches is Christ-Like

These people are no different from the North, were religion and politics is mixed to control the masses.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by Duggedised12(f): 11:11am On Jun 03, 2019
malvisguy212:
do you believed in life after death?
I am not up for whatever you intend to get out of me with that question. Sha just know that God is more important and should be reverenced more than Jesus or Mohammad.

1 Like

Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by Magnoliaa(f): 11:11am On Jun 03, 2019
Duggedised12:
if you are an atheist ,a stupid oath should not deter you. undecided

True... Since they do not believe in anything supernatural or jazz and such, then they should be commenting freely on the Muslim threads. The oath would mean nothing after all...
Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by Duggedised12(f): 11:13am On Jun 03, 2019
Magnoliaa:

True... Since they do nof believe in anything supernatural or jazz and such, then should be commenting freely on the Muslims thread. The oath would mean nothing after all...
I tire for them o.It means they are not even sure of themselves. Just misleading people from their twisted minds and struggling daily with their fears .

1 Like

Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by idonhammer: 11:15am On Jun 03, 2019
Dem no borm Dem well to dare shakarau people
..who wan die.

Preshy561:

Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by CAPSLOCKED: 11:16am On Jun 03, 2019
Tallesty1:
Nigeria Atheists are OK with Islam, their grouse is with Christianity that's why we call them anti Christs.

Take the owner of this forum for instance, he is always attacking Christians but pampers Muslims like last born.

THE MUSLIMS ON THIS FORUM, AND EVERYWHERE OUTSIDE NORTHERN NIGERIA DESERVE TO BE PROTECTED.

I DON'T THINK ON SUNDAYS, I FIND MUSLIMS ON CHRISTIAN THREADS CAUSING PROBLEMS.

BUT CHECK THREADS ABOUT ISLAM, YOU'LL FIND CHRISTIANS THREATENING MUSLIMS WITH HELL IF THEY DON'T CONVERT. THEY INSULT MUSLIMS AND PEOPLE FROM OTHER RELIGIONS WITH EVERY CHANCE THEY GET BECAUSE SOMEHOW, THEY (CHRISTIANS) BELIEVE THAT THEY'RE THE ONLY TRUE RELIGION AND ONLY THEM SHOULD MATTER.. AND THE REST OF US ARE FOOLS IN THEIR EYES.

I'VE SPENT MANY YEARS SHUFFLING BETWEEN NORTH AND SOUTH, ASIDES THE RELIGIOUS CRISIS, LIVING AND DEALING WITH MUSLIMS EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE HAS ALWAYS BEEN BETTER THAN JUST AN HOUR WITH CHRISTIANS. MANY CHRISTIANS LIVING IN THE NORTH WILL ALWAYS TELL YOU THIS IF YOU ASK.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by malvisguy212: 11:16am On Jun 03, 2019
Duggedised12:
I am not up for whatever you intend to get out of me with that question. Sha just know that God is more important and should be reverenced more than Jesus or Mohammad.
Jesus has made God known to us. the mediator between God and man. you cannot save yourself, salvation is something ONLY GOD CAN DO. And God has already DONE it in the person of his son Jesus Christ. read this thread, you will be glad you did.
https://www.nairaland.com/2914410/difference-between-religion-christianity
Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by Duggedised12(f): 11:18am On Jun 03, 2019
malvisguy212:
Jesus has made God known to us. the mediator between God and man. you cannot save yourself, salvation is something ONLY GOD CAN DO. And God has already DONE it in the person of his son Jesus Christ. read this thread, you will be glad you did.
https://www.nairaland.com/2914410/difference-between-religion-christianity
k ,is that all? Bye.
Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by malvisguy212: 11:19am On Jun 03, 2019
tactius:

I am a born again Christian.

I believe in God the Father and Jesus Christ his Son and the Holy Spirit

I believe that Christ died for my sins.

oh, I am very sorry for misunderstood you. thank you my brother.
Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 03, 2019
malvisguy212:
oh, I am very sorry for misunderstood you. thank you my brother.

No problem and God bless you

1 Like

Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by malvisguy212: 11:25am On Jun 03, 2019
Duggedised12:
k ,is that all? Bye.
that not all, but if I am boring you with this teaching, its okay, that's the best I can do. thank you and stay alive.

1 Like

Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by AngelicBeing: 11:28am On Jun 03, 2019
sad
Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by Bossjakande: 11:29am On Jun 03, 2019
ibkayee:

Yup yup
nice one my beauty I want to ask how did u sound. did u speak like London girl or naija person?
Re: Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel by suolboy(m): 11:29am On Jun 03, 2019
badman007:

Christ na scam.
Black people are well foolish sha. Except you believe one white rascal from Israel you would not make heaven? Where the Bleep is heaven? Who wants to go such a boring place anyway?

You hate your own brothers and see black as evil, chase after whiteness all your life, absolutely ridiculous
Which people brought atheism to you, is it not the same white people? who thought u all the technology and science u claim to hold, is it not the same whites? Atheists are actually foolish thinking they are smart.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Joshua Iginla Matter By Deji Yesufu / Is Morality Possible Without An Authoritative Source? / How Apostle Joseph Ayo Babalola Died - Prophet I.o. Ogedegbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.