Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Half Nude Women Chase Away Police As Ijaw Escalate Fight With Oba Of Benin - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Half Nude Women Chase Away Police As Ijaw Escalate Fight With Oba Of Benin (61097 Views)

Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana / 'One Chance' Robbers Busted By Police As One Jumps Into Lagoon With Loot. Photo / Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Half Nude Women Chase Away Police As Ijaw Escalate Fight With Oba Of Benin by bakarwilliams28: 12:53pm On Jun 04, 2019
I choose not to reply because it's such a shame that the moderator of this group choose to act when certain ethnicity are insulted but choose not to the other way round that why Nigeria cannot grow. Keep banning but the truth is bitter. Bakar 007

1 Like

Re: Half Nude Women Chase Away Police As Ijaw Escalate Fight With Oba Of Benin by bakarwilliams28: 12:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
bakar007:

Bayelsa State ijaw area via lga

Brass
Ekeremor
Kolokuma/Opokuma
Nembe
Ogbia
Sagbama
Southern Ijaw
Yenagoa

Delta ijaws terrain via LGA
Burutu
Patani
Bomadi
Warri south west
Warri north
Warri south

Ondo ijaw terrine
Ese Odo

Edo state LGA with ijaws
Ovia South West,
Ovia North East
Ikpoba Okhai

Ikwa ibom ijaw terrain
Eastern Obolo
Ibeno

Port Harcourt ijaw terrain
Port Harcourt,
Abua-Odual,
Akukutoru,
Asaritoru,
Degema,
Bonny,
Andoni,
Okrika,
Ogu-Bolo
Opobo-Nkoro

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ese_Odo
I ll ignore u ,go and do Ur research
The truth is bitter am been ban by the moderator for saying the truth while it okay for certain ethnicity to be attack yet some can't ABI 9ja bakar007

Re: Half Nude Women Chase Away Police As Ijaw Escalate Fight With Oba Of Benin by Simbrixton(m): 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2019
bakarwilliams28:
The truth is bitter am been ban by the moderator for saying the truth while it okay for certain ethnicity to be attack yet some can't ,ABI 9ja shame , shame, shame bakar007
dem dan use power for my guy anyway stay cool bro

1 Like

Re: Half Nude Women Chase Away Police As Ijaw Escalate Fight With Oba Of Benin by Binikingdowm: 1:12pm On Jun 04, 2019
sogodihno:

u are senseless, go and check the prosperity of SW before the discovery of ur useless oil. one of the tallest building in Nigeria(cocoa house in Ibadan) was built with cocoa money. to hell with u and ur useless oil. Tank God oil is becoming useless globally.
if I charge my phone later in the day. I will open a thread about oduduwa land including Edo. Most people are ignorant
Re: Half Nude Women Chase Away Police As Ijaw Escalate Fight With Oba Of Benin by YourNemesis: 1:16pm On Jun 04, 2019
bakar007:

Dey deceive itself
[s]Itsekiri land?? kindly check desopadec they contribute only 29% same as ijaws in Delta state , ijaws terrain in Niger Delta Nigeria produces over 65% in term on oil revenue in Nigeria.[/s]
Lagos port would be useless without the Crude product coming through it and oppressive federal policies to marginalized Niger Delta by having crude vessel come through Lagos.note that
Ondo oil is within orogbo ijaws and illeje terrain and it's not much , even my village odidi oml 42 produces more than Lagos

Itsekiri areas produce 30% of oil + their areas host more pipelines than the rest. Both onshore plus offshore and flow stations.
Ijaw 27%
Urhobo 22%
Isoko 12%
Ndokwa 9%.

2 Likes

Re: Half Nude Women Chase Away Police As Ijaw Escalate Fight With Oba Of Benin by bakarwilliams28: 1:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
YourNemesis:

Itsekiri areas produce 30% of oil + their areas host more pipelines than the rest. Both onshore plus offshore and flow stations.
Ijaw 27%
Urhobo 22%
Isoko 12%
Ndokwa 9%.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/desopadec-ijaw-urhobo-communities-battle-over-oil-fund/amp/
And take Ur time to verify
Re: Half Nude Women Chase Away Police As Ijaw Escalate Fight With Oba Of Benin by YourNemesis: 2:07pm On Jun 04, 2019
bakarwilliams28:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/desopadec-ijaw-urhobo-communities-battle-over-oil-fund/amp/
And take Ur time to verify

so what is the difference between what is in the article and what I posted.

You said Ijaw and Itsekiri produce the same amount, which I am telling you that the Itsekiris produce more.
I said
Ijaw 27%
Urhobo 22%
Isoko 12%
Ndokwa 9%.

The article (which is stale and not recent btw)
Itsekiri 29%
Ijaw 27%
Urhobo 22%
Isoko 14%
Ndokwa 8%

Figures will vary slightly year in year out, but the fact remains that Itsekiris produce more than Ijaws, unlike what was in your earlier claim.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Half Nude Women Chase Away Police As Ijaw Escalate Fight With Oba Of Benin by HopeAtHand: 2:15pm On Jun 04, 2019
bakar007:

Brass
Ekeremor
Kolokuma/Opokuma
Nembe
Ogbia
Sagbama
Southern Ijaw
Yenagoa

Burutu
Patani
Bomadi
Warri south west
Warri north
Warri south

Ondo ijaw terrine
Ese Odo

Edo state LGA with ijaws
Ovia South West,
Ovia North East
Ikpoba Okhai

Ikwa ibom ijaw terrain
Eastern Obolo
Ibeno

Port Harcourt,
Abua-Odual,
Akukutoru,
Asaritoru,
Degema,
Bonny,
Andoni,
Okrika,
Ogu-Bolo
Opobo-Nkoro
[s]
bakar007:

Brass
Ekeremor
Kolokuma/Opokuma
Nembe
Ogbia
Sagbama
Southern Ijaw
Yenagoa

Burutu
Patani
Bomadi
Warri south west
Warri north
Warri south

Ondo ijaw terrine
Ese Odo

Edo state LGA with ijaws
Ovia South West,
Ovia North East
Ikpoba Okhai

Ikwa ibom ijaw terrain
Eastern Obolo
Ibeno

Port Harcourt,
Abua-Odual,
Akukutoru,
Asaritoru,
Degema,
Bonny,
Andoni,
Okrika,
Ogu-Bolo
Opobo-Nkoro
[/s]
bakar007:

Brass
Ekeremor
Kolokuma/Opokuma
Nembe
Ogbia
Sagbama
Southern Ijaw
Yenagoa

Burutu
Patani
Bomadi
Warri south west
Warri north
Warri south

Ondo ijaw terrine
Ese Odo

Edo state LGA with ijaws
Ovia South West,
Ovia North East
Ikpoba Okhai

Ikwa ibom ijaw terrain
Eastern Obolo
Ibeno

Port Harcourt,
Abua-Odual,
Akukutoru,
Asaritoru,
Degema,
Bonny,
Andoni,
Okrika,
Ogu-Bolo
Opobo-Nkoro

Rivers state.

Port Harcourt City LGA consist of 20 wards. Ijaws are found in 4 wards, Ikwerres own the remaining 16. And all these ethnicities listed as Ijaw in Rivers state are just cut-join ijaw affiliation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Half Nude Women Chase Away Police As Ijaw Escalate Fight With Oba Of Benin by Nowenuse: 2:41pm On Jun 04, 2019
goaldynboy:

But Ijaws have a full State to themselves - BAYELSA!!

Does Binis have a State to themselves?! - NO!!

The Binis share a state with the Ishans, Itsakos, Akuku edos, and several other tribe!

The Ijaws can also be found in other States like Rivers, Delta, Edo, Ondo, Lagos, etc!

In conclusion, Ijaws are greater in number than the Binis! That makes them the fourth largest tribe in Nigeria!!
undecided

I really wonder how Ijaws can be claiming to be the largest tribe in Nigeria when we have Kanuris, Tivs and even Nupes & Gbagyis.

1 Like

Re: Half Nude Women Chase Away Police As Ijaw Escalate Fight With Oba Of Benin by Nowenuse: 2:47pm On Jun 04, 2019
Datazone:

Ijaws may be more than the Binis but they are not the fourth largest in Nigeria. It's just like saying Russians are more than Indians because they have the largest land mass (tantamount to LGA). It is not true. Most of Nigerian census has always pointed to Ibibio or Tiv to be the fourth. How come it is only Ijaws that keep saying they're the fourth? I'm very confident that Urhobos are more than Ijaws. Check any government establishment (university, hospitals etc.) you'll be amazed that Urhobos are more than Ijaws. For Christ sake, they live in riverine areas and not lands. Urhobos are even popular in Nigeria than Ijaws. Speak the truth for once in your life

How come u guys forget Kanuris? The only minority tribe in Nigeria to always produce 2 governors in every political dispensation. They dominate and control Borno & Yobe states.
Also found in Jigawa & Bauchi states. They are one of the major tribes in Niger republic and Chad.
Re: Half Nude Women Chase Away Police As Ijaw Escalate Fight With Oba Of Benin by Nowenuse: 2:56pm On Jun 04, 2019
Binikingdowm:
I thought you wanted to name Esan, afemai, owan which are all edoid tribes and have Benin origin.

Ijaw are the only tenants here

How about Igbanke (Ikas), Igarras (Ebiras) and Igalas (Ifeku & Ilushi)?
Re: Half Nude Women Chase Away Police As Ijaw Escalate Fight With Oba Of Benin by orobs93(m): 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
YourNemesis:

Most of these LGAs are multiethnic o, while others have quite a disputable Ijaw identity.
Ikpoba Okha for example is overwhelmingly Benin.

Make him dey dere dey talk because of the tiny portions of their wooden houses unto the river

1 Like

Re: Half Nude Women Chase Away Police As Ijaw Escalate Fight With Oba Of Benin by Nowenuse: 3:03pm On Jun 04, 2019
Binikingdowm:
so because Igbo people are present in alaba and computer market in Lagos state so that automatically makes it their land? Their are various Hausa and Igbo or Yoruba settlement in different states across Nigeria, you don't see them dragging the land with their host

Correct yourself immediately sir. Hausas drag settlements with natives all over the middlebelt region, from Southern Kaduna, Plateau, Abuja, Taraba and Southern Bauchi.
Re: Half Nude Women Chase Away Police As Ijaw Escalate Fight With Oba Of Benin by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 04, 2019
Ijaws are miscreants abeg. D Fulani of south. Not only in Benin city do they grab land but across Edo. Shockingly they are in Edo north & central. Met them.

The benins are d most accommodating, non tribal people in d world and it is very very dangerous if they continue to allow a group of troublesome tribes live in large settlements and breed like ducks while they (the benins) run from their ancestral lands in d villages to Benin City.

Solution:

The benins should stop living their villages for strangers. Instead build a small structure there & rent it out & dat way dis izon miscreat can't grab d village & rename it to ijaw village. That tribe is a very wicked violent illiterate backward demons.

Government owns d land & so can reclaim their tin if dis tenants refused to co-operate. No Edo man will migrate & claim ownership of another's man's territory but is only in Edo state different miscreants from other state runs to & start causing troubles & dragging land. Dem go bury una for same land soon. Na land dey drag human being.

There is dis small community at d back of UNIBEN after d river we got there for some site work & behold, ijaws in large number & few urhobos are currently living there & 5-10 years from now, they will claim dat community completely & go violent & cry victimized when d bulldozers roll in for encroaching on government land. They are not only in riverine communities but land. God bless Edo state.

As a non Benin person, ijaw causing trouble in Gelegele will definitely cause hatred & crisis in d whole of Edo just like d fear of Fulani herdsmen in ur community is d beginning of wisdom.

Why are ijaws fighting every tribe in Nigeria?

God forbid evil in my next life I will never share same geographic location with dis miscreants. Life is more than dragging land & forceful ethnic expansionism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Half Nude Women Chase Away Police As Ijaw Escalate Fight With Oba Of Benin by davidnazee: 3:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
Ijaws should be careful and not start a fire that will burn the Niger Delta.. if ijaws force Binis to take up arms and go to war, once Bini taste blood and war they won’t stop with ijaws. Ijaws don’t have the lands we want.

2 Likes

Re: Half Nude Women Chase Away Police As Ijaw Escalate Fight With Oba Of Benin by BlackSaints: 5:29pm On Jun 04, 2019
davidnazee:
Ijaws should be careful and not start a fire that will burn the Niger Delta.. if ijaws force Binis to take up arms and go to war, once Bini taste blood and war they won’t stop with ijaws. Ijaws don’t have the lands we want.
Who are you threatening? you clearly haven't encounter violent people before, that's why you are feeling fly.

1 Like

Re: Half Nude Women Chase Away Police As Ijaw Escalate Fight With Oba Of Benin by Favor99(m): 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2019
Asour:

I agree with you partially BUT recognizing our individuality is not mutually exclusive to developing technologies/IT. Both can happen side by side.

[b]Some of these Nations are much more ethnically homogeneous than Nigeria. otherEuropean Nations much less diverse than Nigeria [/b]have had their fair shares of ethnic fights too.

What is wrong is the flimsy penchant for TRIBALISM by many Nigerians when it suits them.

Recognizing tribal differences is natural and can't easily be put away (A lot of tribes can be identified by their facial attributes/stature or accent. this can hardly be changed).

Tribalism as discrimination is what's bad.

Most Nigerians given to tribal discrimination online can never, for Instance, [not apply to a company owned by an individual of a tribe they hate] or [Not sell goods to a member of a tribe they hate] or [Not enter a commercial vehicle driven by a member of a tribe they hate].

You see the pattern? Their tribal discrimination ends where their commercial interests/convenience begin.

This is the height of hypocrisy.

A true tribal hater should go the long haul, shouldn't S/he ?

I'll be very interested to see a true discriminatory tribalist (hater) Not apply for a job for tribal reasons, not do business(at his loss) for tribal reasons, not travel to states (even for beneficial reasons) for tribal reasons. that's a true hater (tribalist).

The typical Nigerian tribal hater is a selective hater (Hater by convenience). they don't mind being on a forum created by a person of a tribe they hate or being employed by a company owned by a person of a tribe they hate. they only hate when it's comfortable (usually on faceless forums or on some social media
pages).

My take: True TRIBALISM would stunt you(fake haters know this already). break free from it. Our diversity confer on us more advantages as a Nation by harnessing the proclivities and perculiarities of the different groups.

Its true that they are more homogenous than us. But the reason we look at ourselves the way we are, is because we value what is unique and different about ourselves more than the many things we share in common. The different ethnic groups are more alike than many of think. We should look at ourselves for what makes us simialar than different.

If we compare ourselves to Europeans and Asians, it is then we start seeing similarities between an Igbo man and a Hausa man.
If you go outsides the shores of Nigeria or even Africa, you'll see how Nigerians finally see these similarities and come together as one.
Re: Half Nude Women Chase Away Police As Ijaw Escalate Fight With Oba Of Benin by davidnazee: 6:55pm On Jun 04, 2019
BlackSaints:
Who are you threatening? you clearly haven't encounter violent people before, that's why you are feeling fly.

The Aniomas..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Half Nude Women Chase Away Police As Ijaw Escalate Fight With Oba Of Benin by Elagancy: 10:46pm On Jun 04, 2019
mysticwarrior:
oya na organise squad na, because you never see ijaw militants with their war machines in action, the Ijaws are hard fighters and fierce warriors, I have seen them fighting in warri, u need to see the way this guys were walking unhurt amidst of bullets fired at them and at the same time raining bullets at their enemies, I am not an ijaw man but the ijaws are not cowards or weak people that will see war and tremble, no try am say na Ijaw man you wan go follow fight o, they are very many,
u go surprise say them go mobilise Ijaw boys from Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta, Ondo and even the ones wey dey Cameroon go join the fight, dey there dey talk say make una organise squad, u never see anything only their women dey shake una, if those Egbesu and Asawana boys boys come join the matter go brutal I dey tell u. The best solutions is to use dialogue and not violence.
let he who comes, come in peace so dat he may go in peace
Re: Half Nude Women Chase Away Police As Ijaw Escalate Fight With Oba Of Benin by JuanDeDios: 10:54pm On Jun 04, 2019
saddler:

Cock and bull story.

Obaseki knows what to do, he is only trying not to be dictatorial.

He knows the powers he has the governor.

By the time he starts, you start playing victim and calling genocide.

Remember what happened to the people of Odi in River State during Obasanjo regime?

Any miscreants that says he has weapons of war will be crushed
Odi is your reference. I see. You love genocide but are too scared to do it yourself, so you'd have the army do it. You actually think Odi had any merits and should be repeated in Edo State. You Nairaland ethnic warkids are just cute.
Re: Half Nude Women Chase Away Police As Ijaw Escalate Fight With Oba Of Benin by EdiAbali: 11:05pm On Jun 04, 2019
Unbiased1:

Ijaw occupying all those places you mentioned doesn't make them the fourth largest ethnic group. Bayelsa is bigger than all the states in the SE and bigger than some states in the SS and SW but it is the least populated state in Nigeria. Their population in other states plus their population in Bayelsa is still not enough to crown them as the 4th largest ethnic group in Nigeria.

Not true
Re: Half Nude Women Chase Away Police As Ijaw Escalate Fight With Oba Of Benin by EdiAbali: 11:11pm On Jun 04, 2019
JuanDeDios:

And this map proves your argument that the Ijaw are only indigenous to Bayelsa State and anyone that disagrees is sick. Poor child.

It proves the Yorubaland was land luck
Re: Half Nude Women Chase Away Police As Ijaw Escalate Fight With Oba Of Benin by newlinecomm(m): 3:37am On Jun 06, 2019
CHEI... THIS LADY HAS SPOILT.

AND I LIKE SPOILT THINGS TOO
Re: Half Nude Women Chase Away Police As Ijaw Escalate Fight With Oba Of Benin by Alejobs: 9:14am On Jun 21, 2019
If you go in a hurry, coming back may be slow and painful
Re: Half Nude Women Chase Away Police As Ijaw Escalate Fight With Oba Of Benin by Rawhumper(m): 7:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
[

And urhobo Girls fine die. I dated some of them in School.

They have The finest out of The three main tribes.

quote]
Ijaws may be more than the Binis but they are not the fourth largest in Nigeria. It's just like saying Russians are more than Indians because they have the largest land mass (tantamount to LGA). It is not true. Most of Nigerian census has always pointed to Ibibio or Tiv to be the fourth. How come it is only Ijaws that keep saying they're the fourth? I'm very confident that Urhobos are more than Ijaws. Check any government establishment (university, hospitals etc.) you'll be amazed that Urhobos are more than Ijaws. For Christ sake, they live in riverine areas and not lands. Urhobos are even popular in Nigeria than Ijaws. Speak the truth for once in your life[/quote]
Re: Half Nude Women Chase Away Police As Ijaw Escalate Fight With Oba Of Benin by Rawhumper(m): 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
[
The Biafran war was fought fully by The Ibos it lasted 3years.

No tribe Single handedly Can defeat The ibos is a Fact.

But we have to put that aside and Work together against the real enemies, The hausa fulanis.

We Need every one of ijaw, Bini , Tiv etc

Stay well bro.

quote author=Simbrixton post=79005511]i have an ijaw friend ebiye we were both discriminated in the same company by igbos I genuinely wonder why ijaws support igbos online if south south people joined hands with yorubas we would have broken igbo dominance long ago[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" / Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos / Mass Burial Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau Begins (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.