Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Half Nude Women Chase Away Police As Ijaw Escalate Fight With Oba Of Benin - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Half Nude Women Chase Away Police As Ijaw Escalate Fight With Oba Of Benin (61069 Views)

Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana / 'One Chance' Robbers Busted By Police As One Jumps Into Lagoon With Loot. Photo / Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Half Nude Women Chase Away Police As Ijaw Escalate Fight With Oba Of Benin by Rawhumper(m): 11:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
[

Which tribe has for The gibt for years without outside help?
The ibos. We thrived even after been defeated and sabotaged.

Please give us a break, people dont seem to know The history of The Ibos.

I really love The Niger Deltans as well as the yorubas and middlebelts to stand as one.

quote author=Unbiased1 post=79006470]

lol
Igbo dominance? I laugh in German.
I thought Igbo were Ijaw slaves? Which one now is Igbo dominance? You see that you people are confused.[/quote]
Re: Half Nude Women Chase Away Police As Ijaw Escalate Fight With Oba Of Benin by Warlord2014(m): 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
Binikingdowm:
the ijaw don't want other people to build houses there.

They've no idea this oba of Benin has the hottest temper since oba ewuare the 1st. I pity them
Oba can't go against the law...if him like make him temper hot like hell fire.
Re: Half Nude Women Chase Away Police As Ijaw Escalate Fight With Oba Of Benin by ChiefJusticeFuc: 3:24am On Sep 13, 2020
Binikingdowm:
the ijaw don't want other people to build houses there.

They've no idea this oba of Benin has the hottest temper since oba ewuare the 1st. I pity them

Story.

Ijaws will wipe out you Bini people .

No try Izon people

Their head no dey ground besides their population pass una

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" / Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos / Uncle Kills Seven-year-old Twins For Rituals In Delta, Flees (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.