Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Ain't Having A Strong Erection,please Help Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ain't Having A Strong Erection,please Help Me! (3937 Views)

I’m Loosing My Erection Please Help! / I Need On My Erection Please / Boy Takes His Dad Pill Thinking It Was Sweet Only For Him To Get Strong Erection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ain't Having A Strong Erection,please Help Me! by casspersteve: 11:37am On Jun 03, 2019
Please help me! I have history of masturbation but i have stopped it by getting myself a gf.
During romance,i get hard but time to penetrate or wear condom it gets flaccid. My gf is understandable and we are going to see a doctor today.
Nairalanders please help me out !
Re: Ain't Having A Strong Erection,please Help Me! by Davash222(m): 11:59am On Jun 03, 2019
Maybe that’s a warning not to penetrate. Fuccking another man’s daughter when you’re not married to her is fornication and a sin before God. Go and marry, you’ll have erection in abundance.

25 Likes

Re: Ain't Having A Strong Erection,please Help Me! by elkon(m): 12:01pm On Jun 03, 2019
you need to..but anyway i don't think it's the side effect of masturbation... you also need to check on ur intakes like sugars nd starch foods... it's has happened to me before ah d kin face the lady take look me meh

3 Likes

Re: Ain't Having A Strong Erection,please Help Me! by elegungun: 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2019
Avoid sugary things and alcoholic drinks, eat more fruits especially watermelon, banana and avocado.
Try to be doing a lot exercises.
You will be fine.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ain't Having A Strong Erection,please Help Me! by casspersteve: 1:34pm On Jun 03, 2019
Davash222:
Maybe that’s a warning not to penetrate. Fuccking another man’s daughter when you’re not married to her is fornication and a sin before God. Go and marry, you’ll have erection in abundance.

Okay.
Thanks
Re: Ain't Having A Strong Erection,please Help Me! by casspersteve: 1:37pm On Jun 03, 2019
elkon:
you need to..but anyway i don't think it's the side effect of masturbation... you also need to check on ur intakes like sugars nd starch foods... it's has happened to me before ah d kin face the lady take look me meh

I tell you it can be mad.
Okay thanks.
Re: Ain't Having A Strong Erection,please Help Me! by casspersteve: 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2019
elegungun:
Avoid sugary things and alcoholic drinks, eat more fruits especially watermelon, banana and avocado.
Try to be doing a lot exercises.
You will be fine.

My mum told me about the fruits too.
After seeing my doctor,i did do that.
Re: Ain't Having A Strong Erection,please Help Me! by babyfaceafrica: 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2019
just eat well and free ur.mind...no masturbation issues abeg...good thing you seeing a doctor

5 Likes

Re: Ain't Having A Strong Erection,please Help Me! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 03, 2019
casspersteve:
Please help me!
I have history of masturbation but i have stopped it by getting myself a gf.

During romance,i get hard but time to penetrate or wear condom it gets flaccid.
My gf is understandable and we are going to see a doctor today.

Definitely classic signs of masturbation. YOu need a 3 month break to refresh your prick.

10 Likes

Re: Ain't Having A Strong Erection,please Help Me! by Phenomenal16(f): 1:42pm On Jun 03, 2019
Go n make money first....come back lemme give u my special advice

3 Likes

Re: Ain't Having A Strong Erection,please Help Me! by Phenomenal16(f): 1:44pm On Jun 03, 2019
casspersteve:

....hmmm op so ur mom know abt this.....eleyi gidigan ....ahha!...
Re: Ain't Having A Strong Erection,please Help Me! by Ballmer: 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2019
Blend water melon n drink at varying intervals 10 times daily for 3 days. Make you don’t masturbate or ejaculate before the 3 days.

Post your result on this thread after be sure to stay away from sugary food like rice garri etc no alcohol of water ever kind no soft drink no malt just water n little excercise if you like for optimum result but not necessarily.

casspersteve:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ain't Having A Strong Erection,please Help Me! by casspersteve: 1:51pm On Jun 03, 2019
Ballmer:
Blend water melon n drink at varying intervals 10 times daily for 3 days. Make you don’t masturbate or ejaculate before the 3 days.

Post your result on this thread after be sure to stay away from sugary food like rice garri etc no alcohol of water ever kind no soft drink no malt just water n little excercise if you like for optimum result but not necessarily.

Thanks i did buy it and do it.
Re: Ain't Having A Strong Erection,please Help Me! by casspersteve: 1:53pm On Jun 03, 2019
Phenomenal16:
....hmmm op so ur mom know abt this.....eleyi gidigan ....ahha!...

yeah i tell my mum things o.
Re: Ain't Having A Strong Erection,please Help Me! by casspersteve: 1:55pm On Jun 03, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
just eat well and free ur.mind...no masturbation issues abeg...good thing you seeing a doctor

Yeah,babe insisted on the doctor issue.
Re: Ain't Having A Strong Erection,please Help Me! by casspersteve: 1:56pm On Jun 03, 2019
Admin401:

Definitely classic signs of masturbation. YOu need a 3 month break to refresh your prick.

Okay,thanks.
Re: Ain't Having A Strong Erection,please Help Me! by Deepfeel(m): 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2019
casspersteve:
Please help me!

You are going to see a doctor so why ask help from strangers

1 Like

Re: Ain't Having A Strong Erection,please Help Me! by babyfaceafrica: 2:37pm On Jun 03, 2019
Deepfeel:

You are going to see a doctor so why ask help from strangers
because strangers may have had experience with such and how did the cope?...and lots of doctors here

2 Likes

Re: Ain't Having A Strong Erection,please Help Me! by Deepfeel(m): 5:28pm On Jun 03, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
because strangers may have had experience with such and how did the cope?...and lots of doctors here
Nah a lot of medical suggestion from strangers most times worsen the situation, a man who had eye problem was randomly asking suggestions from strangers like this, one will say drop palmwine in the eye, some said cassava leafs, some said cowpee, some said buy this particular eye drops etc when he case got worse completely blind, he now went to the hospital with proper test they discovered it was cancer, his eyes were removed, if he went to the hospital earlier he could have been treated

2 Likes

Re: Ain't Having A Strong Erection,please Help Me! by lasisi69(f): 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2019
Too much s£x enhancement drugs... It weakens the muscles in the pen!s

1 Like

Re: Ain't Having A Strong Erection,please Help Me! by wingmanII: 6:49pm On Jun 03, 2019
Probably psychological issues.
Guilt, anxiety etc.

2 Likes

Re: Ain't Having A Strong Erection,please Help Me! by YungMillionaire: 6:51pm On Jun 03, 2019
First calm the fvck down. Now that you are calm pay attention to this:

Sex is 97 % mental and 3% physical. You already said you have an understanding gf, which is very good for you. All you have to do is relax and pay attention to her (I mean during sex fantasize about her. If you are on top of her think of her backside, her wet pussy wanting your d1ck, etc.), If you giving her doggy fantansize about her pussy and breast...you get the drift. If you are still struggling then learn how to give her very good mouth action until you are comfortable enough to give her the rod of Moses. My two cents.

5 Likes

Re: Ain't Having A Strong Erection,please Help Me! by coolh3ad(m): 7:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
casspersteve:
Please help me!

You are suffering from “Sexual Performance Anxiety”. You can read more about it...

6 Likes

Re: Ain't Having A Strong Erection,please Help Me! by flokii: 8:18pm On Jun 03, 2019
Stop taking coke, fanta and the likes..

Instead switch to ale, opa eyin, dongoyaro, man power and the likes... your erection will be rock solid like ours grin

1 Like

Re: Ain't Having A Strong Erection,please Help Me! by nicepoker101(m): 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2019
Until you get married. Op erection will be far from you grin
Re: Ain't Having A Strong Erection,please Help Me! by flokii: 8:28pm On Jun 03, 2019
Phenomenal16:
Go n make money first....come back lemme give u my special advice

Advice on what exactly.. you get d1ck??
Re: Ain't Having A Strong Erection,please Help Me! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 03, 2019
nicepoker101:
Until you get married. Op erection will be far from you grin

4 Likes

Re: Ain't Having A Strong Erection,please Help Me! by Gavorche: 10:58pm On Jun 03, 2019
open what did the doctor tell you
Re: Ain't Having A Strong Erection,please Help Me! by FunkyAlhaji2015: 12:03am On Jun 04, 2019
ilegend, get in here
Re: Ain't Having A Strong Erection,please Help Me! by DankemzI(m): 12:37am On Jun 04, 2019
WHAT IS COMBO?
Combo means combination and it is the mixture of herbs like Turmeric (Tale pupa), Ginger, Garlic and Clove (zobo pepper) to solve one or two issues in our body....
WHAT DOES COMBO DO??
1. It works for infections especially long time infections.
2. Weight reduction especially the tommy areas.
3. Cycle correction especially scanty and ceased period.
4. Sex and libido booster.
PREPARATION
Peel off the back of the Ginger, Garlic and Turmeric. Cut them into small sizes and wash with clean water. Then soak all the ingredients in a container like eva water add the cloves, Let it stay for 3days.
DOSAGE
Take half a glass first thing in the morning before meals and last thing at night before going to bed.
WHAT AMOUNT OF INGREDIENTS SHOULD I USE?
Turmeric #100
Cloves #50
Ginger #50
Garlic #50
Water 75cl eva water
Note: All your ingredients should be fresh
HOW LONG CAN I TAKE COMBO?
Take combo for one week and observe your system, if you are not satisfied, soak another portion and take for another 7days and stop.
WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO TAKE COMBO?
1. For trying to conceive mothers, take during your period.
2. When you are not on drugs or other medications.
WHO CAN TAKE COMBO?
1. Male and female
2. Children above the ages of 16
3. For children below 16, dilute the combo with water twice as you would add water when preparing for adult, give them two teaspoons.
4. Singles
5. TTC mothers (Trying to conceive).
6. Couples wanting to boost their sexual libido.
CONTRAINDICATIONS
Do not take during your ovulation period or most fertile period.
WHO SHOULDN'T TAKE COMBO?
1. Pregnant women
2. Nursing mothers
3. Ulcer patient
IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO ANY OF THE INGREDIENTS ABOVE, PLEASE KINDLY DISCONTINUE IMMEDIATELY.
Re: Ain't Having A Strong Erection,please Help Me! by Dantepet3000: 12:45am On Jun 04, 2019
U must have PhD in masturbation. I respect your massive Experience.
Re: Ain't Having A Strong Erection,please Help Me! by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 04, 2019
casspersteve:
Please help me!

If you are serious get yourself a jar of almond's, abstain from sex for a week, eat a handful morning and evening, I assure you in 5 days of the same week you would experience a miracle, when you start having, those erections make sure you do not have sex,or masturbate ,you must complete the one week treatment before you can start having sex,I will not tell you the consequences of braking the rules so you discipline yourself and see to it thats it is done. If you do this and succeed you will cherish your manhood forever and no lady and who mate's you would want to depart from you because of your enhanced stamina and sexdrive, just buy a jar of roasted and salted almonds that could last you a week.it would cost you though but the results and benefits are extraordinary. You can get it in any top supermarket.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Is Angry Over This Trivial Matter / My Experience With A Boy Wearing a Skirt In A Hotel / Women Ride Motorcycles In Brazil(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.