Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,602 members, 7,820,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Ex-student Shows His Bsc After Covenant University Failed Release His Transcript - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ex-student Shows His Bsc After Covenant University Failed Release His Transcript (30135 Views)

Chrisland's Image Must Not Be Tainted. - Ex Student / Nigerian Student Shows The Bottle Of Wine His Lecturer Gifted His Team In France / POMA University, A Fraudulent And Fake University- Ex Student. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Ex-student Shows His Bsc After Covenant University Failed Release His Transcript by wowdiva: 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
BrainSanitizer:

That's the real world. No one cares what you have anymore. All the want to know is what you can do.
I'm in the 13th month on my current job. Done two performance appraisals and my office doesn't have copies of my certificates. They just took my CV and that's it.
Even during the interview process, no one mentioned anything about my certificates. It was entirely demonstrations of skills, competences, problem solving, blah blah blah...
Last time I opened the file containing my certificates, I was angry that no one wants to know what certificates I've got.
Help a sister out please.
Re: Ex-student Shows His Bsc After Covenant University Failed Release His Transcript by Chidonc(m): 3:01pm On Jun 04, 2019
bukatyne:

I thought transcript can only be obtained after a student has graduated hence gotten his B.Sc.?

So what B.Sc. is he getting again?
tranfer / change of institution, scholarships
assuming you are in unical and want to change to unimaid, you can apply for transcript, if accept, you can resume in the new school.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16 Idioms Worth Investing Into Your Vocabulary / What Is The Difference Between A Lake, A River, And A Stream? / Registered Errand Boy At The Ahmadu Bello University Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.