Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

How Would I Be Sure If She Loves Me?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would I Be Sure If She Loves Me?? (546 Views)

3months After Our Break-up - I Am Not Still Sure If I Did The Right Thing? / Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower / She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would I Be Sure If She Loves Me?? by Hasheem1hash(m): 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2019
Cousin sister to my my best friend who is really charming and friendly keep revolves around my heart, we are in touch together, we chart and call almost everyday. within me, i love her and would like to marry her if she agree but then i dont know if she likes me or not. i dont wanna fall my hand by making a moves and she revoke. How would i know she's in love with me and how should i make the moves. Experience dudes should come to play!
Re: How Would I Be Sure If She Loves Me?? by catwalq(f): 1:10pm On Jun 03, 2019
You won't know if you don't ask... Just talk to her

1 Like

Re: How Would I Be Sure If She Loves Me?? by greatnaija01: 1:16pm On Jun 03, 2019
after showing her so much attention.... suddenly cut off from her.... dont chat or call or text her for a while...

she will SHOW SHE LOVES YOU by how she handles it. Then you can tell her your mind. If you continue doing what you are doing without letting her know your intentions... SHE WILL FRIENDZONE you o

Hasheem1hash:
Cousin sister to my my best friend who is really charming and friendly keep revolves around my heart, we are in touch together, we chart and call almost everyday. within me, i love her and would like to marry her if she agree but then i dont know if she likes me or not. i dont wanna fall my hand by making a moves and she revoke. How would i know she's in love with me and how should i make the moves. Experience dudes should come to play!
Re: How Would I Be Sure If She Loves Me?? by lilmax(m): 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
you should ignore the first comment and let things flow naturally, btw when you guys knack you'll know where this is going

you might be her rebound and when she's done you're fried

so take it slow and wise,do not spend money
Re: How Would I Be Sure If She Loves Me?? by Hasheem1hash(m): 1:38pm On Jun 03, 2019
catwalq:
You won't know if you don't ask... Just talk to her
my fear is what if she rejects the idea, how would i see her cos she has been leaving together with her uncle (my best friend daddy) ever since her mum died.
Re: How Would I Be Sure If She Loves Me?? by Hasheem1hash(m): 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2019
greatnaija01:
after showing her so much attention.... suddenly cut off from her.... dont chat or call or text her for a while...

she will SHOW SHE LOVES YOU by how she handles it. Then you can tell her your mind. If you continue doing what you are doing without letting her know your intentions... SHE WILL FRIENDZONE you o

even if i ignore her, she would definitely chat me up. so i shouldn't respond??
Re: How Would I Be Sure If She Loves Me?? by greatnaija01: 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2019
SO ITS ONLY ONE SIM YOU HAVE ABI....
you do not know how to MUTE ON WHATSAPP abi?

pls if you are not mature enough to do your proper tests on her then go ahead and be friendzoned.... ITS A SHARP GUY who knows how to play the GAME OF LOVE that will get her and he may use her and not marry her. Be there, asking low questions.

1 week is enough to get this to work and you spend the rest of your life with her married.... ELSE dont bother, let the hormones calm down and face your life.

These day when people use 2-3 whatsapp accounts in their phones, u are still here asking funny questions like this. kontinue

Hasheem1hash:
even if i ignore her, she would definitely chat me up. so i shouldn't respond??
Re: How Would I Be Sure If She Loves Me?? by Phenomenal16(f): 1:48pm On Jun 03, 2019
Hasheem1hash:
...I just discovered that men are too emotional more than we gals.....it baffles me though....a man can do anything for a gal he truly loves just saying anyway

1 Like

Re: How Would I Be Sure If She Loves Me?? by rawpadgin(m): 2:17pm On Jun 03, 2019
Phenomenal16:
...I just discovered that men are too emotional more than we gals.....it baffles me though....a man can do anything for a gal he truly loves just saying anyway
the original poster is obviously a suckling in the game.

He need to be schooled

1 Like

Re: How Would I Be Sure If She Loves Me?? by catwalq(f): 2:44pm On Jun 03, 2019
Hasheem1hash:
my fear is what if she rejects the idea, how would i see her cos she has been leaving together with her uncle (my best friend daddy) ever since her mum died.

What if she accepts grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of An Elderly Man And His Bride Is Causing A Stir Online / . / Ladies Check Your Bra .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.