Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Girls Make Una Say Somthing. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Make Una Say Somthing. (1674 Views)

Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? / 4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do / Do Very Pretty Girls Make Their Men Insecure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Make Una Say Somthing. by rosely(f): 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2010
My boyfriend told me that he is lying down on his bed in his room with his brothers wife,he said told me dat the woman is feeling lonely,so they are lying down and discusing,garls how una see dis gist abeg?
Re: Girls Make Una Say Somthing. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2010
What do you mean? Is your paranoia getting the better of you or are just perverted
Re: Girls Make Una Say Somthing. by InkedNerd(f): 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2010
Shouldn't you be addressing this with him right now instead of typing it on NL?
Re: Girls Make Una Say Somthing. by daduke2k(m): 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2010
Ujujoan:

What do you mean? Is your paranoi getting the better of you or are just perverted
thatsb a real UJUJOAN reply. lol
Re: Girls Make Una Say Somthing. by Olami099(m): 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2010
sily post.
Re: Girls Make Una Say Somthing. by 1102(m): 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2010
Even to Phrase english is difficult for some people

no wonder the BF would Lie on his bed with his Brother's wife!
Re: Girls Make Una Say Somthing. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2010
@ Daduke

Sorry, you know I dont suffer f00ls gladly. grin
Re: Girls Make Una Say Somthing. by rosely(f): 4:22pm On Sep 29, 2010
What are u saying can u tell ur boyfriend dat u are lyind down with ur sister's husband in his room and discusing,i tried letting him know dat what he did is nt good bt he shut me out in d middle,if u guys say that there is nothing wrong with what they are doing,dat means am free 2 lie down with my sister's husband in his room all in d name of discusion.
Re: Girls Make Una Say Somthing. by 1102(m): 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2010
But whats wrong wiv your BF lying down on the same bed with his brother's wife~

Its not like they are doin anything remember

wake up we are in the 26th century, u cant just bulge into things for the sake of quarreling   

Its like ure already having insecurities over the issue! undecided

U clearly didnt see them doing Nada so why give yourself un-necessary Blood pressure~
Re: Girls Make Una Say Somthing. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2010
rosely:

What are u saying can u tell your boyfriend dat u are lyind down with your sister's husband in his room and discusing,i tried letting him know dat what he did is nt good bt he shut me out in d middle,if u guys say that there is nothing wrong with what they are doing,dat means am free 2 lie down with my sister's husband in his room all in d name of discusion.

If he had a bad intention, do you think he would have told you freely that he was with her    undecided

My dear, try not to make a complete f00l of yourself and go apologize to your bf!
Re: Girls Make Una Say Somthing. by rosely(f): 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2010
U guys can never understand,nd i dont hv time 4 shit talks,i thought u guy will shed more light on my topic so dat those wey de chuk chuk their brothers wife go catch joke,u r saying i should go nd a-p-o-l-o what? he does nt hv respect 4 my feelings dats why he told me,after all his brother is based abroad and he is staying in his brothers house with his wife,well u guys are a big dissapointment 2 sister-hood and brother-hood,i rest my case.
Re: Girls Make Una Say Somthing. by 1102(m): 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2010
rosely:

U guys can never understand,nd i dont hv time 4 poo talks,i thought u guy will shed more light on my topic so dat those wey de chuk chuk their brothers wife go catch joke,u r saying i should go nd a-p-o-l-o what? he does nt hv respect 4 my feelings dats why he told me,after all his brother is based abroad and he is staying in his brothers house with his wife,[size=17pt]well u guys are a big dissapointment 2 sister-hood and brother-hood,i rest my case[/size].
shocked shocked shocked shocked WTF,
I hope u are not including me in this RUBBISH u just spewed from your in secured mouth. angry angry
Re: Girls Make Una Say Somthing. by sohiemi(m): 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2010
Re: Girls Make Una Say Somthing. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2010
In all honesty, though he may not have anything planned, it's not right for him to do that.
Perception, sometimes, is more important than deed.

If you don't want some things to be assumed about you, you try not to do some things.
It's called "Wisdom", something a lot of people are lacking today, attributing unwise moves to being "in the 21st/25th/26th century".
Re: Girls Make Una Say Somthing. by Macgreat(m): 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2010
Hmm, is not safe to lay down in bed room discussing with another man's wife. grin

Things could happen.
Re: Girls Make Una Say Somthing. by 1102(m): 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2010
2buff:

In all honesty, though he may not have anything planned, it's not right for him to do that.
Perception, sometimes, is more important than deed.

If you don't want some things to be assumed about you, you try not to do some things.
It's called "Wisdom", something a lot of people are lacking today, attributing unwise moves to being "in the [size=14pt]21st/25th/26th century"[/size].

excuse me!! angry angry
Re: Girls Make Una Say Somthing. by rosely(f): 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2010
Am happy 2 know dat God will bless somebody like 2buff dis night infact if half of dis world or better still half of nigeria should be reasonable with serious issues like dis,dis world will be better nd safe 4 innocent souls,thanks alot,people like u is what we need in dis roten world nt jagons who thinks dat phrasing words in nairaland is all dat makes one literate,even though i didt say much about dis guy in question bt u use what God gave u 2 know what is right and wrong.thanks abunch.
Re: Girls Make Una Say Somthing. by Ifedisky(m): 6:02pm On Sep 29, 2010
This post crawls with ill bred cretins posturing for prices I know not who offers. If the girl is illiterate, so blooming what? Would you tossers know the percentage of such in this vile country to know the girl should not be shot down based on this. How many times have yu put down your Grannies in the village because they're unlettered? And check the Spell of the one calling another illiterate. As for Ujujoan, the speed with which you put people down is stupefying. Do you get pleasure from inflicting pain? Then it is a pointer to a fundamental flaw in your makeup. You strike me as someone who has insecurity gnawing away at them and you lash out as a facade. Well, live your life but allow others too. Takes all sorts to make up the world and that includes the FOOLISH and ILLITERATE
Re: Girls Make Una Say Somthing. by rosely(f): 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2010
Macgreat do u know why am angry with his?dis is d same woman he complains 2 be dat she always disturb him at times,now u see hw some people comitts aborminable act,he know dat his brother's wife hs feelings 4 him and he said dat he doesnt feel anything 4 d woman yet he gave way 4 open temptation,what if d woman starts touching him where she is nt suposed 2 touch like she always does?
Re: Girls Make Una Say Somthing. by Ifedisky(m): 6:13pm On Sep 29, 2010
@op. You might be unto something here. If your beau's bro is abroad and he is faffing around, in whatever way, on bed with the wife it's not healthy at all. Maybe he's just an innocent free spirit that means no harm but I think it is naive of him to "encourage" a woman that is under enormous sexual tension( on account of the husband's absence) to get that proximate to him. Tell him to cut it out otherwise,
Re: Girls Make Una Say Somthing. by Omolola1(f): 6:14pm On Sep 29, 2010
like she always does? so you've known all along
Re: Girls Make Una Say Somthing. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 29, 2010
Ifedisky:

@op. You might be unto something here. If your beau's bro is abroad and he is faffing around, in whatever way, on bed with the wife it's not healthy at all. Maybe he's just an innocent free spirit that means no harm but I think it is naive of him to "encourage" a woman that is under enormous sexual tension( on account of the husband's absence) to get that proximate to him. Tell him to cut it out otherwise,

Exactly. Help him understand the wisdom in not doing things like that around her.
Re: Girls Make Una Say Somthing. by sohiemi(m): 6:32pm On Sep 29, 2010
Re: Girls Make Una Say Somthing. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2010
That is not a good idea at all no matter how innocent the dude sound, You know that thing is an illiterate he can perform wonder's at any lil chance. grin

So tell him to withdraw and give the lady some space.
Re: Girls Make Una Say Somthing. by phemmy88(m): 6:59pm On Sep 29, 2010
House Drama!
Re: Girls Make Una Say Somthing. by rosely(f): 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2010
Ifedysk. Thanks alot bt dat is exactly what i ws telling him bl4 he shut me out,he dont even want 2 understand what i ws trying 2 correct him about,his problems are dat he love explore people without considering their feelings,dis is a guy who does alot of funny things with girl he claims 2 hv no feelings 4,dats why i decided 2 hear 4rom my fellow reasonable friends on nairaland 2 know if i ws 2 tell my blf 2 stop doing bad.thank abunch
Re: Girls Make Una Say Somthing. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2010
You're very welcome rosely.
Re: Girls Make Una Say Somthing. by annawhite(f): 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2010
rosely:

My boyfriend told me that he is lying down on his bed in his room with his brothers wife,he said told me dat the woman is feeling lonely,so they are lying down and discusing,garls how una see dis gist abeg?
galfriend this thread no make sense at all, if u needed some attention on this platform U NO 4 GO WRITE LONG GRAMMAR na to  attack the likes of 190,MOBO,,reality101,tonsinville verbally and woop!they'll notice you----they always do grin grin grin
Re: Girls Make Una Say Somthing. by annawhite(f): 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2010
REALITY101:

That is not a good idea at all no matter how innocent the dude sound, You know that thing is an illiterate he can perform wonder's at any lil chance. grin

So tell him to withdraw and give the lady some space.
[/q
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
illiterate thing, very funny,ours is educated dat why we dnt mess around
Re: Girls Make Una Say Somthing. by 1102(m): 10:41pm On Sep 29, 2010
annawhite:

galfriend this thread no make sense at all, if u needed some attention on this platform U NO 4 GO WRITE LONG GRAMMAR na to  attack the likes of [size=18pt]190[/size],MOBO,,reality101,tonsinville verbally and woop!they'll notice you----they always do grin grin grin

excuse me~ grin
Re: Girls Make Una Say Somthing. by annawhite(f): 7:16am On Sep 30, 2010
--190--:

excuse me~ grin
excuse u! Abi i lie, u couldnt even ignore me wit dis one

i was even attackin u,
somebody help!!he's attacking me
Re: Girls Make Una Say Somthing. by Vic2k3(m): 7:25am On Sep 30, 2010
Poster no comment untill u bring a more convincing/concret evidence.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Valentine's Day, Feb. 14 Has Been Postponed To June 12 / Why Every Man Needs A Prenup / For Those On 2go Mobile Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.