Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,410 members, 7,853,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:03 AM

Girls Make Una Say Somthing. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Make Una Say Somthing. (1678 Views)

Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? / 4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do / Do Very Pretty Girls Make Their Men Insecure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Make Una Say Somthing. by 1102(m): 7:35am On Sep 30, 2010
annawhite:

excuse u! Abi i lie, u couldnt even ignore me wit dis one

i was even attackin u,
somebody help!!he's attacking me
grin grin

What did i do,

I only excused u for what u said abt me,

and next thing u could do was raise a false alarm

Dont lemme mark u for self destruction
grin grin
Re: Girls Make Una Say Somthing. by Tinksh(f): 10:32am On Sep 30, 2010
Im sorry but i dont agree with most comments here. The reality is he shouldnt be lying on a bed with any other woman no matter who it is. Especially if he knows she has feelings for him. Some men just have no clue what they are getting into to. He should respect your opinion either way. If he agrees or not. I personally i dont think it is cool.
Re: Girls Make Una Say Somthing. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 30, 2010
your BF has got no business lying on the bed wth his brothers wife whether talking or watever.
Re: Girls Make Una Say Somthing. by rosely(f): 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2010
Thanks abunch my fellow nairaland people,some say dat am an illitrate bcs i cant phrase werds in nairaland bt those who made such comments are big nd double fools,u know why?bcs they dont know what 2 do with their lives.nd i thank dose who are here 2 use what God gave dem 2 help their fellow men nd female 2 resolve some serious issues like dis tank ya all.
Re: Girls Make Una Say Somthing. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2010
rosely:

Macgreat do u know why am angry with his?dis is d same woman he complains 2 be dat she always disturb him at times,now u see hw some people comitts aborminable act,he know dat his brother's wife hs feelings 4 him and he said dat he doesnt feel anything 4 d woman yet he gave way 4 open temptation,what if d woman starts touching him where she is nt suposed 2 touch like she always does?

Well, now I understand a lil bit why you are worried. If he knew she has feelingf for him, then maybe he should be cautious around her!

Tink_sh:

Im sorry but i dont agree with most comments here. The reality is he shouldnt be lying on a bed with any other woman no matter who it is. Especially if he knows she has feelings for him. Some men just have no clue what they are getting into to. He should respect your opinion either way. If he agrees or not. I personally i dont think it is cool.

What about his own sister or his mother . . they are other people's wives remember? The sister-in-law is as good as his blood sister and I honestly do not see anything wrong in that. It's not like they are spending the night together, they are just in the room, lying on the same bed, jisting! That's harmless if you ask me.

Althogh of course, this poster's bf and the lady in question have been carrying a torch for each oda so . . .
Re: Girls Make Una Say Somthing. by Macgreat(m): 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2010
Ujujoan:

What about his own sister or his mother . . they are other people's wives remember? [b]The sister-in-law is as good as his blood sister [/b]and I honestly do not see anything wrong in that.

grin grin grin
Re: Girls Make Una Say Somthing. by rosely(f): 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2010
We r talking about another blood here,H-E-LL-OOO
Re: Girls Make Una Say Somthing. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2010
Must they talk only in the bedroom?
Re: Girls Make Una Say Somthing. by rosely(f): 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2010
We r talking about another blood here,h-e-l-l-o-o! Is ur brothers wife ur blood sister?abi u no de see well?u never hear say some guys de chuk chuk them brothers wife? And some girls de open door 4 them sisters hubby,dis world don roten so te people no fit see evil call am evil,dats why bad people can never repent bcs dey hv fans,evil keep increasing instead of decreasing.i rest my case.
Re: Girls Make Una Say Somthing. by rosely(f): 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2010
Abeg rokiatu my reasonable fan,help me ask them oo bcs when i ask him why is it in his room dat dey should talk do u know what he told me?he said dat d woman ws feeling lonely,so i ask him why they didnt go 2 the sitting room 2 talk,u know dis big mens house with big palour?dat is a perfect place 4 a lonely woman 2 discuss with her husbands brother,abi nobi so?
Re: Girls Make Una Say Somthing. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2010
interesting! and he just wants you to shallow it all abi? Sweetie I hate to break this to you, but I have a feeling that there's more
to this than just meet the eyes.
Re: Girls Make Una Say Somthing. by rubi(f): 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2010
Tendon do no know who is your blood relation
Akwara amaghi nwanne

Your b/f should flee from any appearance of evil before they fall neck deep
and start blaming it on the devil.
Re: Girls Make Una Say Somthing. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2010
Please look out for a display of wisdom in the men you hook up with. This fellow is clearly not wise.
It's not even that he's talking to her standing or sitting in her room, those ones I can understand.

He's actually LAYING down on her bed WITH her. What is he thinking? That this won't lead to other feelings? Why would he want to tempt a person who has already told him she is feeling lonely?
That leads to snuggle bunny feelings and the need to cuddle. After cuddling happens the need for something else arises.

This guy clearly lacks any form of Godly wisdom, or(and?) is just being boldly adulterous.
Either of which, you need to have a serious chat with the chap. even to the extent of severing bf/gf ties if neccessary. Not for reasons of jealousy, but for the proven fact that this guy's lack of wisdom could manifest itself in painful ways later in the future if he doesn't get a good wake-up call.

Somehow I suspect a "she [i]forced [/i]herself on me" claim happening in the near future when it is discovered that there was something going on.
Re: Girls Make Una Say Somthing. by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 02, 2010
it nt good i think they were making love,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Valentine's Day, Feb. 14 Has Been Postponed To June 12 / No Sex Before Marriage? / Funniest Question A Girl Or Guy Ever Asked You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.