Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,947 members, 7,810,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

I Don't Believe In God - Ed Miliband (new Uk Labour Leader) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Believe In God - Ed Miliband (new Uk Labour Leader) (4262 Views)

If Ed Miliband Wins This Week's Election ...... / I Don't Believe In Local Govt. Autonomy - LCDA Chairman / Ed Miliband And Erick Spoelstra: Seperated At Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Believe In God - Ed Miliband (new Uk Labour Leader) by shotster50(m): 6:56am On Oct 07, 2010
@ Sagamite,

No Mind them. Their holier than thou attitude is very irritating. That analogy with T Blair is perfect.
Re: I Don't Believe In God - Ed Miliband (new Uk Labour Leader) by hackney(m): 8:36am On Oct 07, 2010
It takes a lot to believe in God considering what's happening today and also for ages for that matter (wars and co)
How do you explain natural disasters around the world to a man like milliband? (mega floods carrying babies away) and also the various illnesses befalling people. (anguish)
People (in nigeria) getting away with pure perpetrated evil for decades , famine in E.africa , people in perpetual suffering for generations
while others are in so much affluence(£11,000 clutch bags that wont fit a mobile phone) ,etc

But make no mistake; God exists and i believe it purely through faith.
(i've also experienced occurrences that can only be described as miracles.
(a fool has said in his heart that there's no God)

when i see him , i will surely ask questions though.
Re: I Don't Believe In God - Ed Miliband (new Uk Labour Leader) by Sagamite(m): 12:30pm On Oct 07, 2010
hackney:

It takes a lot to believe in God considering what's happening today and also for ages for that matter (wars and co)

You will be very, very, very, very, very, very, very, VERY, VERY, VEEEEEEEEEEERY hard pressed to prove to me any period in human existence when there was no sort of war like (or even greater wars than) we have today.

You wanna have a go in proving that?

hackney:

How do you explain natural disasters around the world to a man like milliband? (mega floods carrying babies away) and also the various illnesses befalling people. (anguish)

You explain it through science.

Or do you have any other explanation?

hackney:

People (in nigeria) getting away with pure perpetrated evil for decades , famine in E.africa , people in perpetual suffering for generations
while others are in so much affluence(£11,000 clutch bags that wont fit a mobile phone) ,etc

And your point is . . . . . ?  undecided

hackney:

Good. Some people do not believe and have no such faith.

This might be due to the fact that they do not reason like you did above in regards to wars, floods and corruption.
Re: I Don't Believe In God - Ed Miliband (new Uk Labour Leader) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2010
hackney:

(
Well you should also be able to know God exists through reason. You can't just believe that the universe and all that is therein just came about by chance.
Re: I Don't Believe In God - Ed Miliband (new Uk Labour Leader) by bawomolo(m): 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2010
ha how did i miss this commotion.

tensor777:

Well you should also be able to know God exists through reason. You can't just believe that the universe and all that is therein just came about by chance.

why can't i believe it came by chance? lots of things happen by chance. the island of hawaii being created by volcanic activity. the sahara desert was once heavily vegetated millenias ago. planet earth is a chaotic rapidly evolving place to live in and i personally don't believe it needed a grand architect (that's what they call it now grin) to exist. by the way who says a singular God created earth? why not a multitude of them?

you also made a comment on misguided soul. would ifa worshippers and muslims to be considered misguided souls by you even though they believe in God just like you? what exactly is a misguided soul and how does that affect governance?
Re: I Don't Believe In God - Ed Miliband (new Uk Labour Leader) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2010
^^I dislike joining issues with atheists as they are fond of arguments that fail to see the bigger picture. For instance of all the things in the universe you could cite, you chose deserts and chaotic volcanoes!
However its either you have faith or you don't. From the perspective of a person of faith it would be futile to convince you of the invalidity of your views by logical arguments as you cannot approach or understand faith by pure cold reason.
Re: I Don't Believe In God - Ed Miliband (new Uk Labour Leader) by bawomolo(m): 12:50am On Oct 08, 2010
tensor777:

^^I dislike joining issues with atheists as they are fond of arguments that fail to see the bigger picture. For instance of all the things in the universe you could cite, you chose deserts and chaotic volcanoes!
However its either you have faith or you don't. From the perspective of a person of faith it would be futile to convince you of the invalidity of your views by logical arguments as you cannot approach or understand faith by pure cold reason.

faith has nothing to do with logical arguments. 
even you yourself admits your faith is based on pretty bizzare ideas.
Re: I Don't Believe In God - Ed Miliband (new Uk Labour Leader) by hackney(m): 3:32pm On Oct 11, 2010
@ sagamite
it seems that you dont understand the purpose of my post.

The summary of my post is this  moral question: Why do these things happen at all?
I personally dont know why God will let it happen.
(never mind if you can explain it scientifically or not, from a God-believing perspective it is unfair )

Wars are terrible and a lot of innocent women and children suffer untold hardship.
Why does God let it? can you or anyone tell me? ?

Some people are born into untold hardship for generations where they cant even eat or drink clean water
while some are born into stupendous affluence where they can afford to buy luxury goods on a whim.
Why does God let such imbalance?

I can describe how Flash floods, tidal waves and tornadoes occur but my question is moral : why does it happen?
(or better still why does God let it happen)
Forget about scientific views of magma flowing from the earth the core and releasing along low pressure points for now.
What i want to know is : why will God let it flow in the night into a village  killing children that have done nothing yet? ?

there must be something about these things that God knows that we dont and when i see him i will
like to know.
Re: I Don't Believe In God - Ed Miliband (new Uk Labour Leader) by Sagamite(m): 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2010
hackney:

@ sagamite
it seems that you dont understand the purpose of my post.

The summary of my post is this  moral question: Why do these things happen at all?
I personally dont know why God will let it happen.
(never mind if you can explain it scientifically or not, from a God-believing perspective it is unfair )

Wars are terrible and a lot of innocent women and children suffer untold hardship.
Why does God let it? can you or anyone tell me? ?

Some people are born into untold hardship for generations where they cant even eat or drink clean water
while some are born into stupendous affluence where they can afford to buy luxury goods on a whim.
Why does God let such imbalance?

I can describe how Flash floods, tidal waves and tornadoes occur but my question is moral : why does it happen?
(or better still why does God let it happen)
Forget about scientific views of magma flowing from the earth the core and releasing along low pressure points for now.
What i want to know is : why will God let it flow in the night into a village  killing children that have done nothing yet? ?

there must be something about these things that God knows that we dont and when i see him i will
like to know.

I am absolutely lost.

If you don't know (yet) why all these things happen, so why did you bring it up about a debate about God (in such a manner you are using it as evidence of God)?
Re: I Don't Believe In God - Ed Miliband (new Uk Labour Leader) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2010
^^Basically you are talking to Hackney who is well known for being a media junkie. Clearly these images are what he obtained from the media and is perhaps preventing him from seeing the bigger picture. undecided undecided undecided

However to answer his question, there is such a thing as free will. Man has been crreated with free will.
Re: I Don't Believe In God - Ed Miliband (new Uk Labour Leader) by hackney(m): 5:30pm On Oct 11, 2010
Sagamite:

I am absolutely lost.

If you don't know (yet) why all these things happen, so why did you bring it up about a debate about God (in such a manner you are using it as evidence of God)?

fair enough.
that is why you would think that my questions are my proof of God's existence.
(R u looking at my posts upside down? ?)

tensor777:

^^Basically you are talking to Hackney who is well known for being a media junkie. Clearly these images are what he obtained from the media and is perhaps preventing him from seeing the bigger picture. undecided undecided undecided

However to answer his question, there is such a thing as free will. Man has been crreated with free will.

WHAT? ?

Also even if man was created with free will does it mean he has a say in occurrence of
natural disasters like volcanic eruptions and earth quakes?

My point is that God should prevent such things from happening to people! !
(and these things happening is why there are people like Miliband who dont believe in God)
Re: I Don't Believe In God - Ed Miliband (new Uk Labour Leader) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 11, 2010
hackney:

fair enough.
WHAT? ?
Also even if man was created with free will does it mean he has a say in occurrence of
natural disasters like volcanic eruptions and earth quakes?
My point is that God should prevent such things from happening to people! !
(and these things happening is why there are people like Miliband who dont believe in God)
Hackney you need to be very careful so as not to twist this thread into a thread justifying atheism. I don't want to get into a pointless debate about atheism as in of itself it is a wholly negative concept.
However in this present dispensation all men are mortal. In other words there is a time to be born and a time to die. God in his infinite sovereignty permits or allows these days to come to pass.
As for Milliband I have no idea why he is an atheist. But it is likely that his upbringing played a large part in that. However its not for you or anyone else to speculate or justify another man's lack of faith. That is solely his own constituency. At the day of reckoning we will be fully and personally accountable for our actions and beliefs
Re: I Don't Believe In God - Ed Miliband (new Uk Labour Leader) by hackney(m): 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2010
I will not justify atheism because i myself believe in God.
However i simply have questions regarding mass tragedies and disasters.
That's all it is.
cheers anyway.
Re: I Don't Believe In God - Ed Miliband (new Uk Labour Leader) by Sagamite(m): 9:25pm On Oct 11, 2010
hackney:

fair enough.
that is why you would think that my questions are my proof of God's existence.
(R u looking at my posts upside down? ?)

So how did you come to the conclusion:

hackney:

(a fool has said in his heart that there's no God)
Re: I Don't Believe In God - Ed Miliband (new Uk Labour Leader) by Kobojunkie: 9:38pm On Oct 11, 2010
bawomolo:

ha how did i miss this commotion.

why can't i believe it came by chance? lots of things happen by chance. the island of hawaii being created by volcanic activity. the sahara desert was once heavily vegetated millenias ago. planet earth is a chaotic rapidly evolving place to live in and i personally don't believe it needed a grand architect (that's what they call it now grin) to exist.

The creation of the island of hawaii was NOT by CHANCE. The Sahara desert was not created BY CHANCE

bawomolo:
by the way who says a singular God created earth? why not a multitude of them?
And that matters now why? Stick to the one before you jump to another.

bawomolo:

you also made a comment on misguided soul. would ifa worshippers and muslims to be considered misguided souls by you even though they believe in God just like you? what exactly is a misguided soul and how does that affect governance?

Stop jumping all over the place please . . . focus
Re: I Don't Believe In God - Ed Miliband (new Uk Labour Leader) by OmoTier1(m): 11:08pm On Oct 11, 2010
Be very careful what you wish for! Knowing this: Life is all about making choices BUT there are some choices you will make that has eternal consequences! A man who does not believes in God is knowingly or unknowingly making himself/herself take the position of God.

, IN THE DAYS OF IGNORANCE GOD OVER LOOKS, Think about this, just as you are reading this,  an atheist who died has suddenly just realised that the bridged has been crossed and the person he denied never existed is unveiled but sadly, the atheist can not go back to make another choice! Life's defining moment is that very time we take the decision to believe in God, Live for God and be on God's side!

I conclude,  I would rather believe in God and profess my faith in him ( and maybe risk my political career) than to live for myself only to realise when I cross the bridge that I really never owned what I thought was my own!.,  FOR ALL WHO WILL LIVE FOR GOD MUST SUFFER PERSECUTION,
Re: I Don't Believe In God - Ed Miliband (new Uk Labour Leader) by Sagamite(m): 11:18pm On Oct 11, 2010
Omo_Tier1:

Be very careful what you wish for! Knowing this: Life is all about making choices BUT there are some choices you will make that has eternal consequences! A man who does not believes in God is knowingly or unknowingly making himself/herself take the position of God.

, IN THE DAYS OF IGNORANCE GOD OVER LOOKS, Think about this, just as you are reading this,  an atheist who died has suddenly just realised that the bridged has been crossed and the person he denied never existed is unveiled but sadly, the atheist can not go back to make another choice! Life's defining moment is that very time we take the decision to believe in God, Live for God and be on God's side!

I conclude,  I would rather believe in God and profess my faith in him ( and maybe risk my political career) than to live for myself only to realise when I cross the bridge that I really never owned what I thought was my own!.,  FOR ALL WHO WILL LIVE FOR GOD MUST SUFFER PERSECUTION,

Three words: Arrant moronic nonsense.
Re: I Don't Believe In God - Ed Miliband (new Uk Labour Leader) by OmoTier1(m): 11:49pm On Oct 11, 2010
Sagamite:

Three words: Arrant moronic nonsense.

SIMPLES: Truth hurts, but Ignorance destroys!
Re: I Don't Believe In God - Ed Miliband (new Uk Labour Leader) by Sagamite(m): 11:59pm On Oct 11, 2010
These rubbish is what you call truths?

Omo_Tier1:

there are some choices you will make that has eternal consequences!

Omo_Tier1:

A man who does not believes in God is knowingly or unknowingly making himself/herself take the position of God.

Omo_Tier1:

an atheist who died has suddenly just realised that the bridged has been crossed and the person he denied never existed is unveiled but sadly,

Omo_Tier1:

Life's defining moment is that very time we take the decision to believe in God, Live for God and be on God's side!

Lawd have mercy on the thinking levels on Nigerians under our failed educational system.
Re: I Don't Believe In God - Ed Miliband (new Uk Labour Leader) by OmoTier1(m): 8:31am On Oct 12, 2010
Sagamite:

These rubbish is what you call truths?

Lawd have mercy on the thinking levels on Nigerians under our failed educational system.

Before you start blaming Nigeria for all your failures in life, what has this discussion got to do with the educational system in Nigeria? FYI a greater part of my education was not in Nigeria and simply because I got educated in the UK does not mean I would ignore the truth and allow myself to be riddled with self deceit!

If your post in this thread and several other post in other threads ( which until now I always try to ignore) is anything to go by; it is you that need the Lord's mercy with your Somalia style of grammatical construction! Go over this soured spilled milk of yours: Lawd have mercy on the thinking levels on Nigerians under our failed educational system. And tell me how many thinking level[s] there are!
Re: I Don't Believe In God - Ed Miliband (new Uk Labour Leader) by Sagamite(m): 8:52am On Oct 12, 2010
Omo_Tier1:

Before you start blaming Nigeria for all your failures in life, what has this discussion got to do with the educational system in Nigeria? FYI a greater part of my education was not in Nigeria and simply because I got educated in the UK does not mean I would ignore the truth and allow myself to be riddled with self deceit!

If your post in this thread and several other post in other threads ( which until now I always try to ignore) is anything to go by; it is you that need the Lord's mercy with your Somalia style of grammatical construction! Go over this soured spilled milk of yours: Lawd have mercy on the thinking levels on Nigerians under our failed educational system. And tell me how many thinking level[s] there are!

Oh, so who told you a UK education can not fail someone? Maybe you went to one of the shanking schools.

So you wasted UK government's money by not developing any critical thinking whilst you went through the junk end of the system?

Is it retarded conjectures like I quoted you used to pass in the schools you went to? Critical analysis was not required in the schools you went to?
Re: I Don't Believe In God - Ed Miliband (new Uk Labour Leader) by phantom(m): 9:15am On Oct 12, 2010
as usual,insults don dey enter, but seriously can anyone explain to me why birds are able to perch on high tension live cables without getting electroctued?
Re: I Don't Believe In God - Ed Miliband (new Uk Labour Leader) by Sagamite(m): 9:18am On Oct 12, 2010
phantom:

as usual,insults don dey enter, but seriously can anyone explain to me why birds are able to perch on high tension live cables without getting electroctued?

Surely because they don't have anything that can conduct electricity in their feet.
Re: I Don't Believe In God - Ed Miliband (new Uk Labour Leader) by OmoTier1(m): 10:32am On Oct 12, 2010
phantom:

Clue: Consider that electrocution can only take place where there is flow of charges (either forward or reversed continuous flow), hence if electrocution is to be prevented, that flow must be stop by a way of insulation.i.e. simply preventing the movement of electrons and/or a complete discharge of electrons without any interference. The legs of birds are covered with a skin-like pigment which acts like an insulator!

Sagamite:

Oh, so who told you a UK education can not fail someone? Maybe you went to one of the shanking schools.

So you wasted UK government's money by not developing any critical thinking whilst you went through the junk end of the system?

Is it retarded conjectures like I quoted you used to pass in the schools you went to? Critical analysis was not required in the schools you went to?

Phkew! the blame is now on the junk end  of the UK education system!  FYI, not everyone is a scumbag like you are,(feeding on the loose end of the UK system) as I never got a penny from the UK government to fund my education. Your grammatical constructure sums up your level and quality of education. If you think my belief in the existence of God is an evidence of lack of "Critical Analysis" -sigh- (if there is anything like 'Critical' & 'Analysis', again sums up your level and quality of education), then Isaac Newton and Albert. E (who were great advocates of God) must have been on the wrong track of life, which in my own humble opinion (going by their contribution to humanity), that assumption would be a fallacy!
Re: I Don't Believe In God - Ed Miliband (new Uk Labour Leader) by Sagamite(m): 10:47am On Oct 12, 2010
Omo_Tier1:

Phkew! the blame is now on the junk end  of the UK education system!  FYI, not everyone is a scumbag like you are,(feeding on the loose end of the UK system) as I never got a penny from the UK government to fund my education. Your grammatical constructure sums up your level and quality of education. If you think my belief in the existence of God is an evidence of lack of "Critical Analysis" -sigh- (if there is anything like 'Critical' & 'Analysis', again sums up your level and quality of education), then Isaac Newton and Albert. E (who were great advocates of God) must have been on the wrong track of life, which in my own humble opinion (going by their contribution to humanity), that assumption would be a fallacy!

You are retarded. You are the one correcting someone's grammar?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-529380.32.html#msg6924687

What kind of grammatical "construct" is that?

Because you are popping write-up into a word processor on this thread you think that makes you intelligent or masks your poor education?  grin

Sadly for you, Microsoft has not made an application to correct errors in critical thinking so that is what I am going to use to bash you to show your poor education and daftness. Everyone can pop write-up into a word processor if they are that bothered.

There is nothing like critical analysis? LWKMD grin

Where were you schooled FFS?  grin grin grin

Since your schooling failed you, let me start by educating you, slowpoke:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_Analysis_of_Evolution

http://www.conted.ox.ac.uk/courses/details.php?id=O10P341LTV (See section that says Description)

http://www.lse.ac.uk/Depts/global/Publications/DiscussionPapers/DP28_CriticalAnalysis.pdf

You wouldn't know what critical analysis is as it is something beyond your level of thinking. At least now we have established you are not that bright.

STFU about Einstein and give us your own critical ANALYSIS of why you believe there is a God. Make me laugh, Microsoft can't help you.
Re: I Don't Believe In God - Ed Miliband (new Uk Labour Leader) by OmoTier1(m): 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2010
Sagamite:

You are retarded. You are the one correcting someone's grammar?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-529380.32.html#msg6924687

What kind of grammatical "construct" is that?

Because you are popping write-up into a word processor on this thread you think that makes you intelligent or masks your poor education? grin

Sadly for you, Microsoft has not made an application to correct errors in critical thinking so that is what I am going to use to bash you to show your poor education and daftness. Everyone can pop write-up into a word processor if they are that bothered.

There is nothing like critical analysis? LWKMD grin

Where were you schooled FFS? grin grin grin

Since your schooling failed you, let me start by educating you, slowpoke:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_Analysis_of_Evolution

http://www.conted.ox.ac.uk/courses/details.php?id=O10P341LTV (See section that says Description)

http://www.lse.ac.uk/Depts/global/Publications/DiscussionPapers/DP28_CriticalAnalysis.pdf

You wouldn't know what critical analysis is as it is something beyond your level of thinking. At least now we have established you are not that bright.

STFU about Einstein and give us your own critical ANALYSIS of why you believe there is a God. Make me laugh, Microsoft can't help you.

Again your post reflects your level and quality of education! FYI there is no such thing as Critical Analysis in English construct. Ask yourself this simple question: How "critical" can an Analysis be? Because a jargon is used in other fieds does not make it a good English construct
Re: I Don't Believe In God - Ed Miliband (new Uk Labour Leader) by Sagamite(m): 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2010
Omo_Tier1:

Again your post reflects your level and quality of education! FYI there is no such thing as Critical Analysis in English construct. Ask yourself this simple question: How "critical" can an Analysis be? Because a jargon is used in other fieds does not make it a good English construct

You are retarded.

What quack school did you go in the UK?

You are a slowpoke. Your brain is made of cement.

If your education was worth anything to write home about, you will have come across the term before.

Fooool, so you are re-writing the dictionary [moronically]?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/critical+analysis?o=100074

Critical analysis is different from the Ponmo N20 analysis foools like you conduct.
Re: I Don't Believe In God - Ed Miliband (new Uk Labour Leader) by OmoTier1(m): 1:37pm On Oct 17, 2010
Sagamite:

You are retarded.

What quack school did you go in the UK?

You are a slowpoke. Your brain is made of cement.

If your education was worth anything to write home about, you will have come across the term before.

Fooool, so you are re-writing the dictionary [moronically]?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/critical+analysis?o=100074

Critical analysis is different from the Ponmo N20 analysis foools like you conduct.
I repeat, your post sums up your level and quality of Education. Firstly, might be worth it if you pay attention to the information put before you. Your 'bogus' online dictionary calls "Critical Analysis" a NOUN . oh oh. May I recommend you a proper English online dictionary: OXFORD ONLINE DICTIONARY; see here http://oxforddictionaries.com. FYI , what your 'bogus online dictionary is implying is called "CRITICAL PATH ANALYSIS" which those of us in computational mathematics/Engineering will be familiar with.
Re: I Don't Believe In God - Ed Miliband (new Uk Labour Leader) by Sagamite(m): 1:41pm On Oct 17, 2010
Omo_Tier1:

I repeat, your post sums up your level and quality of Education. Firstly, might be worth it if you pay attention to the information put before you. Your 'bogus' online dictionary calls "Critical Analysis" a NOUN . oh oh. May I recommend you a proper English online dictionary: OXFORD ONLINE DICTIONARY; see here http://oxforddictionaries.com. FYI , what your 'bogus online dictionary is implying is called "CRITICAL PATH ANALYSIS" which those of us in computational mathematics/Engineering will be familiar with.

You surely are retarded!!!

So when the term is used to discuss academic papers at Oxford and LSE, the academics are also bogus?

You are a foool, admit it. Say: "I, Omo_Tier1, have peanuts for brains".
Re: I Don't Believe In God - Ed Miliband (new Uk Labour Leader) by OmoTier1(m): 2:10pm On Oct 17, 2010
Sagamite:

You surely are retarded!!!

So when the term is used to discuss academic papers at Oxford and LSE, the academics are also bogus?

You are a foool, admit it. Say: "I, Omo_Tier1, have peanuts for brains".

FYI, that academics use jargons ( like I also do), does not make it a good and/or proper English construct. Now, go back and read your original post where you use the phrase "Critical Analysis" in your sentence and inlight of the academic definition you gave, tell me if one is not right to classify your level and quality of education as below par!
Re: I Don't Believe In God - Ed Miliband (new Uk Labour Leader) by Sagamite(m): 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2010
Omo_Tier1:

FYI, that academics use jargons ( like I also do), does not make it a good and/or proper English construct. Now, go back and read your original post where you use the phrase "Critical Analysis" in your sentence and inlight of the academic definition you gave, tell me if one is not right to classify your level and quality of education as below par!

I repeat, you are retarded.

Your education is poor.

Academics use jargons? In the school you went to? Foooool.

A slowpoke saying critical analysis is not a valid phrase.

When I tell your like that you are a slowpoke, you normally ediotically think it is an insult.
Re: I Don't Believe In God - Ed Miliband (new Uk Labour Leader) by mcinton: 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2010
They dont believe in God but their slogan is "country first".How about our naija where looters are deacons and commitee chair in religious gatherings, Mandela is an atheist but he fix the SA of today.I believe in God and not just what man says about God !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inec Recovers Stolen Machines / Doom For Boko Haram: NAF Takes Delivery Of STATE-OF-THE-ART Mi35m HELICOPTERS / Russia Gives Condition For Military Aid To Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.