Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Moment A Boy Proposed To His Girlfriend That Got People Talking (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moment A Boy Proposed To His Girlfriend That Got People Talking (Photos) (4546 Views)

2 Young Lovers Who Smoke & Kiss Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Couple's Hot Wedding Kiss Got People Talking (Photos) / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment A Boy Proposed To His Girlfriend That Got People Talking (Photos) by ZWorld: 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2019
Here's the moment a boy proposed to his young girlfriend that got people talking.

The girl actually said yes to her boyfriend and they shared a kiss.

Watch the video;
https://zenithnaija.com/moment-a-boy-proposed-to-his-girlfriend-that-got-people-talking-video/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Moment A Boy Proposed To His Girlfriend That Got People Talking (Photos) by labanj1(m): 3:01pm On Jun 03, 2019
My only concern is the girl's dress combo.

1 Like

Re: Moment A Boy Proposed To His Girlfriend That Got People Talking (Photos) by Sojebrand(m): 3:02pm On Jun 03, 2019
Waiting patiently for commet
Re: Moment A Boy Proposed To His Girlfriend That Got People Talking (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 3:02pm On Jun 03, 2019
Dis kind He/She looks ah don't gerrit mehn

1 Like

Re: Moment A Boy Proposed To His Girlfriend That Got People Talking (Photos) by ZWorld: 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2019
See reactions and watch the video HERE

Re: Moment A Boy Proposed To His Girlfriend That Got People Talking (Photos) by makdcash(m): 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2019
Ok seen bt no giv am belle an com dey tell am say u no do again
Re: Moment A Boy Proposed To His Girlfriend That Got People Talking (Photos) by SageMK: 3:12pm On Jun 03, 2019
Damn. I can only see two guys. Where's the girl?

8 Likes

Re: Moment A Boy Proposed To His Girlfriend That Got People Talking (Photos) by KristaPretty(f): 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2019
Congrats to both guys, girls, she he, infact congrats to IT me ayam confused o

3 Likes

Re: Moment A Boy Proposed To His Girlfriend That Got People Talking (Photos) by BlueAir: 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2019
KristaPretty:
Congrats to both guys, girls, she he, infact congrats to IT me ayam confused o
Front page!!! grin

Re: Moment A Boy Proposed To His Girlfriend That Got People Talking (Photos) by Waakanda: 4:42pm On Jun 03, 2019
Na so ee eazy
Re: Moment A Boy Proposed To His Girlfriend That Got People Talking (Photos) by handsomebanana(m): 4:52pm On Jun 03, 2019
I see two guys

1 Like

Re: Moment A Boy Proposed To His Girlfriend That Got People Talking (Photos) by dreamwords: 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2019
The. Boy no get bear bear na
Re: Moment A Boy Proposed To His Girlfriend That Got People Talking (Photos) by YungMillionaire: 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2019
Hmmm...I reserve my comment...or is it I comment my reserve...whatever the case, I will say nothing on this underage issue.
Re: Moment A Boy Proposed To His Girlfriend That Got People Talking (Photos) by lasisi69(f): 6:06pm On Jun 03, 2019
Kids
Re: Moment A Boy Proposed To His Girlfriend That Got People Talking (Photos) by Uyi168: 6:17pm On Jun 03, 2019
Which one is the boy and which one is the girl inside

4 Likes

Re: Moment A Boy Proposed To His Girlfriend That Got People Talking (Photos) by nicepoker101(m): 7:14pm On Jun 03, 2019
Who is the girl in the relationship
Re: Moment A Boy Proposed To His Girlfriend That Got People Talking (Photos) by chii8(f): 9:37pm On Jun 03, 2019
Immortality is eating deep into the society.
Re: Moment A Boy Proposed To His Girlfriend That Got People Talking (Photos) by missimelda01(f): 9:53pm On Jun 03, 2019
This looks wrong in a way

But come to think of it, is the legal age for marriage not 18?
Re: Moment A Boy Proposed To His Girlfriend That Got People Talking (Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:03pm On Jun 03, 2019
TBH, I don't get this proposal of a thing.
Re: Moment A Boy Proposed To His Girlfriend That Got People Talking (Photos) by slayprint: 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2019
Both are happy.... good.

I make 3D phone case, please check my profile.
Re: Moment A Boy Proposed To His Girlfriend That Got People Talking (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 10:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
Where is d girl? undecided

(1) (Reply)

/ Women Love Proud Guys who Don't Give A Fvck / A Friend Shared This With Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.