Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Women Love Proud Guys who Don't Give A Fvck - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Love Proud Guys who Don't Give A Fvck (4548 Views)

Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Love Proud Guys who Don't Give A Fvck by kollinzgee(m): 4:13pm On Jul 25, 2021
In the past i have met ladies that who are snubbish and proud because of too much attention they get from guys .these women are doing this to manipulate men because they know it will make men chase them more and wanna spend on them because you consider them higher value.

To get this kind of girls treat them in the language they understand,snubb them too and act like you have many options.

This girl that just gained admission in the school were i work,she has big ass and fine face so all the guys in my shop always wanna treat her like a queen,she thought I was like the others she came to my shop to make copies of her documents it was just 50 naira she wanted to go without pay omo i made sure she paid because paper is now expensive ,i don't mix business with pleasure ,she stopped talking to me from that day on .. cheesy me self i ignore her like say she no exist.. grin

Yesterday a female friend of mine came to visit me she is very pretty ,i decided top see her off to the bustop to my surprise i saw this girl on the road ... grin
She caught us redhanded hugging ,all of a sudden the girl who has stop talking to me waved and calledy name.. grin i waved back and she went inside the school.

After seeing the girl off i came back To the shop and the new girl was there already ,she saw and smiled ,imagine someone that has stopped talking to me she started calling me coconut head,woman wrapper,i decided to test my progress by grabbing her waist she smiled and said "if my boyfriend catch you"

Guys just develop thick skin and control your penis girls will respect you.dont fall for their manipulation.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Women Love Proud Guys who Don't Give A Fvck by otipoju(m): 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
Well said.
Re: Women Love Proud Guys who Don't Give A Fvck by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2021
Funny thread grin grin

1 Like

Re: Women Love Proud Guys who Don't Give A Fvck by RisenJoe(m): 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ok,

8 Likes

Re: Women Love Proud Guys who Don't Give A Fvck by pregnantMan: 5:10pm On Jul 25, 2021
It's the coconut head for me grin
But OP is your head truly coconut? Just asking oo tongue

3 Likes

Re: Women Love Proud Guys who Don't Give A Fvck by bepositive11: 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2021
Correction: Damaged Women Love Proud Guys who Don't Give A Fvck

10 Likes

Re: Women Love Proud Guys who Don't Give A Fvck by MajesticKris: 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2021
Bless you Brother!!!
Re: Women Love Proud Guys who Don't Give A Fvck by TheUndercover: 6:59pm On Jul 25, 2021
You're truly the son of your father!

Let me give you another hack, when you're doing a business transaction with them, bolster their ego and they will pay more. Women love compliments a lot... They might get depressed if they don't receive any compliment for a day, that's why they try as much as possible to make themselves available on SM.

Say something like, "I'm doing this for you at a lower price (of course not, even more higher than the usual price) because you're a lady and you're also beautiful, if it was to be a man, I would charge more.", then watch what happens. cool

Always deal with men and women equally in business. Charge full price, and never mix pleasure with business. Do not let what you did with her make you fall for her manipulations afterwards.

29 Likes

Re: Women Love Proud Guys who Don't Give A Fvck by Pauldollars(m): 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2021
How much is a ream of A4 paper in your place and also the carton?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Women Love Proud Guys who Don't Give A Fvck by Femi8586(m): 7:07pm On Jul 25, 2021
You behaved like a real man, OP.
Some guys would have been simping, acting the Mr nice guy at the sight of a pretty girl, hoping to get her attention through that.
When dealing with most girls, be real and blunt.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Love Proud Guys who Don't Give A Fvck by DoggoneDogg: 7:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
kollinzgee:
,imagine someone that has stopped talking to me she started calling me coconut head,woman wrapper,i decided to test my progress by grabbing her waist she smiled and said "if my boyfriend catch you"

Guys just develop thick skin and control your penis girls will respect you.dont fall for their manipulation.

The italicised contradicts the bolded.

You claim redpill & woke but you just fell yakata for her manipulation.
She wanted you to flirt with her and thirst for her (like all the other simps) and you did by grabbing her waist (like all the other simps).

Now she's feeling better knowing that she has control over you afterall.

Mumu.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Love Proud Guys who Don't Give A Fvck by fourboys: 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2021
Funny fake story grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Love Proud Guys who Don't Give A Fvck by emmy512: 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

She wanted you to flirt with her and thirst for her (like all the other simps) and you did by grabbing her waist (like all the other simps).

Mumu.
You're wise

5 Likes

Re: Women Love Proud Guys who Don't Give A Fvck by emmy512: 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2021
You were the one who was played.

1 Like

Re: Women Love Proud Guys who Don't Give A Fvck by Stupidquestions: 7:30pm On Jul 25, 2021
It's the pretty gal she saw that made her jealous. It's as simple.
When you move with fine gals...other gals get jealous and see u as a high value person. That's the code. So they will want to get closer

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Love Proud Guys who Don't Give A Fvck by Edyice: 7:36pm On Jul 25, 2021
fourboys:
Funny fake story grin grin grin

grin I thought I was the only one that noticed

2 Likes

Re: Women Love Proud Guys who Don't Give A Fvck by Ritzybeauty(f): 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2021
Keep deceiving yourself.. You are In your own world
Re: Women Love Proud Guys who Don't Give A Fvck by kollinzgee(m): 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2021
Pauldollars:
How much is a ream of A4 paper in your place and also the carton?

grin grin
I suspect you somewhere,i ream is 1800 , 1 carton is 9k
Re: Women Love Proud Guys who Don't Give A Fvck by kollinzgee(m): 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
Keep deceiving yourself.. You are In your own world

Ok
Re: Women Love Proud Guys who Don't Give A Fvck by kollinzgee(m): 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2021
wink
DoggoneDogg:

Mumu.

Being redpill doesn't make you gay, i love free pussy wink

4 Likes

Re: Women Love Proud Guys who Don't Give A Fvck by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ladies and gentlemen, help me welcome the redpillers
Re: Women Love Proud Guys who Don't Give A Fvck by muller101(m): 9:31pm On Jul 25, 2021
Update us when you start helping her get some documents done free of charge. Now that she has given you the waist to romance she don finally nail you. Amature simp.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Love Proud Guys who Don't Give A Fvck by skywalker240(m): 9:35pm On Jul 25, 2021
kollinzgee:
In the past i have met ladies that who are snubbish and proud because of too much attention they get from guys .these women are doing this to manipulate men because they know it will make men chase them more and wanna spend on them because you consider them higher value.

To get this kind of girls treat them in the language they understand,snubb them too and act like you have many options.

This girl that just gained admission in the school were i work,she has big ass and fine face so all the guys in my shop always wanna treat her like a queen,she thought I was like the others she came to my shop to make copies of her documents it was just 50 naira she wanted to go without pay omo i made sure she paid because paper is now expensive ,i don't mix business with pleasure ,she stopped talking to me from that day on .. cheesy me self i ignore her like say she no exist.. grin

Yesterday a female friend of mine came to visit me she is very pretty ,i decided top see her off to the bustop to my surprise i saw this girl on the road ... grin
She caught us redhanded hugging ,all of a sudden the girl who has stop talking to me waved and calledy name.. grin i waved back and she went inside the school.

After seeing the girl off i came back To the shop and the new girl was there already ,she saw and smiled ,imagine someone that has stopped talking to me she started calling me coconut head,woman wrapper,i decided to test my progress by grabbing her waist she smiled and said "if my boyfriend catch you"

Good Morning angry
Re: Women Love Proud Guys who Don't Give A Fvck by Palazee(m): 9:39pm On Jul 25, 2021
*** talk a look at this sh*t and is fvcking disgusted***

Re: Women Love Proud Guys who Don't Give A Fvck by kollinzgee(m): 9:42pm On Jul 25, 2021
muller101:
Update us when you start helping her get some documents done free of charge. Now that she has given you the waist to romance she don finally nail you. Amature simp.

So because i touched her waist means I have fallen for her abi? Like say na my first time to touch waist Mumu comment
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Women Love Proud Guys who Don't Give A Fvck by muller101(m): 9:50pm On Jul 25, 2021
kollinzgee:

So because i touched her waist means I have fallen for her abi? Like say na my first time to touch waist Mumu comment
grin grin
Forget am. Na so e de begin. I hope you have packaged your premium tears. grin

3 Likes

Re: Women Love Proud Guys who Don't Give A Fvck by YungMillionaire: 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2021
Women love dis, women love dat. Your entire existence is about what woman wants or don't want. You are a simp. Go and learn a trade and make use of your God given brain. Till today, I don't even know what women want but it doesn't stop me from get my d1ck wet whenever I feel like. Any1 that tells you they know what women want, is a liar. Go and fix your life.

1 Like

Re: Women Love Proud Guys who Don't Give A Fvck by kollinzgee(m): 10:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
muller101:
Forget am. Na so e de begin. I hope you have packaged your premium tears. grin

All guys cannot be like you nwokem
I have seen it all with women nothing freaks me..
Re: Women Love Proud Guys who Don't Give A Fvck by kollinzgee(m): 10:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
undecided
YungMillionaire:
Women love dis, women love dat. Your entire existence is about what woman wants or don't want. You are a simp. Go and learn a trade and make use of your God given brain. Till today, I don't even know what women want but it doesn't stop me from get my d1ck wet whenever I feel like. Any1 that tells you they know what women want, is a liar. Go and fix your life.

Osheee Online millionaire we don see you...
If you are serious with making money what are you doing in the romance section why not go to business section las las if you make the money finish na woman go still chop am sakamaje.. grin

1 Like

Re: Women Love Proud Guys who Don't Give A Fvck by YungMillionaire: 10:21pm On Jul 25, 2021
kollinzgee:
undecidedOsheee Online millionaire we don see you...
If you are serious with making money what are you doing in the romance section why not go to business section las las if you make the money finish na woman go still chop am sakamaje.. grin

Siddon there. I am opening your eyes to real life. In real life there is nothing like 'what women want.' The only thing that has value for you is who you are and what you stand for. Other than that, you are just yarning dust.

1 Like

Re: Women Love Proud Guys who Don't Give A Fvck by kollinzgee(m): 10:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
YungMillionaire:

Siddon there. I am opening your eyes to real life. In real life there is nothing like 'what women want.' The only thing that has value for you is who you are and what you stand for. Other than that, you are just yarning dust.

I don hear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have More S*x / What Do You Have To Say About This Pretty Girl / Has Anyone Used This Cream Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.