Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (648810 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by v3: 9:39am On Oct 13, 2011
SageNaruto:

do u guys really think a naruto clone, gaara, oonoki, temari, and a few oda ninjas can take on both muu and madara with out some major reinforcement?!
I'm sure the sensor(at the HQ) will relay what he has seen/sensed and that will be one hell of a shocker to everyone who's NOT in the battlefield cause they all believe Madara's the one behind the mask shocked

Regarding your question, at this point, its going to be difficult for them now that. .the masked guy is joining Muu/Madara soon, with his own Six paths of pain.
Re: Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 10:06am On Oct 13, 2011
v3:

I'm sure the sensor(at the HQ) will relay what he has seen/sensed and that will be one hell of a shocker to everyone who's NOT in the battlefield cause they all believe Madara's the one behind the mask shocked

Regarding your question, at this point, its going to be difficult for them now that. .the masked guy is joining Muu/Madara soon, with his own Six paths of pain.

d masked guy is goin afta d original naruto and killer bee,
Re: Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 10:06am On Oct 13, 2011
v3:

Re: Naruto Information by v3: 10:25am On Oct 13, 2011
SageNaruto:

Yeah & i keep getting this feeling Bee'll be caught and used to the 9tails job;wreak havoc on Konoha a bit. Itachi will likely run Sasuke again(Sasuke is still chilling with Kabuto). .lemme stop here b4 some folks ask where i get info from tongue
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 11:27am On Oct 13, 2011
^^^^^^lol
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 11:30am On Oct 13, 2011
i dnt think the masked guy knows that d real madara has been summoned. . .i forsee madara helping them. . .foolish ain't it. . . . .
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 11:42am On Oct 13, 2011
Muu made a comment after he'd summoned the coffin, "Whoever is behind d edo tensei has a strong understanding of war, ". A summoned Madara could easily end this war and kill Naruto/Bee but the masked guy(funny we're all calling him that now cheesy) needs both hosts for his plan.

Another thing we need to know if no matter what Kabuto does, the masked guy cheesy is always one step ahead and his trump card is ALSO itching to get some action - Sasuke.

The next 3 manga's,hopefully, will decide where the pendulum swings.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 11:49am On Oct 13, 2011
v3:

Muu made a comment after he'd summoned the coffin, "Whoever is behind d edo tensei has a strong understanding of war, ". A summoned Madara could easily end this war and kill Naruto/Bee but the masked guy(funny we're all calling him that now cheesy) needs both hosts for his plan.

Another thing we need to know if no matter what Kabuto does, the masked guy cheesy is always one step ahead and his trump card is ALSO itching to get some action - Sasuke.

The next 3 manga's,hopefully, will decide where the pendulum swings.
don't agree with the bolded. If not, why didn't He end the 1st great war. . . . . . . . .def, the next 3 chapters will be very off the hook and i enjoyed the way kakashi's fighting with the swordsmen
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2011
Feraz:

don't agree with the bolded. If not, why didn't He end the 1st great war. . . . . . . . .def, the next 3 chapters will be very off the hook and i enjoyed the way kakashi's fighting with the swordsmen
You do know that he was stopped by the 1st hokage & the kyuubi was taken from him. .right?
Fast-forward to present day Konoha, name one person you feel can stand up to a resurrected Madara. .just one. Tsunade? Oonoki? Raikage?
The real Madara has control over all sharingan/EMS. .Itachi himself described Madara as immortal, his chakra was unique.
Re: Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 1:43pm On Oct 13, 2011
they is 1 person i know who will surely end Uchiha Madara and his name is
Kurosaki Ichigo. . .
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 1:52pm On Oct 13, 2011
SageNaruto:

they is 1 person i know who will surely end Uchiha Madara and his name is
Kurosaki Ichigo. . .
cheesy grin Be serious jare
Re: Naruto Information by Kmaster2010(m): 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2011
Look, lets just wait 4 d next manga becos thins are so complecated right now. But who is d man behind d mask and why was he troubled the 1st time he saw d content of d 6th coffin, am gussin whoever he is, he can stand up to d resurated madara because he too has a deep understandin of all d sharingan justu
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2011
kabuto probably has a good idea who d impostor is if he knows dat d mask guy is not madara seems kishimoto had d last laff wit all our theory he still manages to surprise i never saw this comin at all
Re: Naruto Information by Bawss1(m): 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2011
The story keeps offering new twists and surprises.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 2:02pm On Oct 14, 2011
'Tobi is a good bwoi. . .'
This just keeps getting better and better. We're running out of potential villians to point at.
Hmm let's see:
("You could say I'm a shell of my former self"wink
Did I hear anybody say Obito, and Fugaku?
Scratch those.
Think.
Who else? Who wants to rule the Shinobi world so bad that he has use a mercenary organization of psychotic war veterans to achieve his purpose? Has an aquarium full of Sharingan, uses hatred and is not driven by it. . .

Re: Naruto Information by Bawss1(m): 2:12pm On Oct 14, 2011
Who could that be? Pray tell
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 3:20pm On Oct 14, 2011
Bawss1:

Who could that be? Pray tell
I developed a program to generate a list of names. .it returned an ERROR sad
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2011
suppose tobi is d masked guy can any of u guyz tink of a reason he would want 2 rule d shinobi world ?
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2011
Brisingr:

suppose tobi is d masked guy can any of u guyz tink of a reason he would want 2 rule d shinobi world ?

undecided

Yeah, to be the Juubi' Jinchuriki and proceed with his Tsuki no Me a.k.a Moon Plan.
In order to do that, he must have the body to that. And since Kishimoto's having the time of life casting his audience in deciding who the heck it is because only the Senju, Uzumaki and the Uchiha decended from the SOSP.

What we do know is that Madara himself suspects Nagato {Who has been sealed} and Muu is aghast at knowing his tag partner is the Uchiha patriarch himself.
Snap!
What missing in this picture?
Looking underneath the underneath. . .
Someone who we least expect and has been ignored?
Clue: Tobi's former mask. That confounding mask and the tie-in during Konan's fight. That other eye.
I suspect one person.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2011
^^^^so you want to start behaving like kishimoto eh Can't think of anyone anymore but i want to believe it's the 2nd.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 5:05pm On Oct 14, 2011
^^^^so you want to start behaving like kishimoto eh Can't think of anyone anymore but i want to believe it's the 2nd or it's his brother. Don't forget the hyuuga also descended from sosp. . . . . . . . One thing we do know from madara's statement is that he did give nagato the rinnegan
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 6:10pm On Oct 14, 2011
Feraz:

^^^^so you want to start behaving like kishimoto eh Can't think of anyone anymore but i want to believe it's the 2nd or it's his brother. Don't forget the hyuuga also descended from sosp. . . . . . . . One thing we do know from madara's statement is that he did give nagato the rinnegan
don't u mean d masked guy gave nagato the rinnegan since d real madara has just bin revealed. @firestar my 'guyz' represent both gender
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2011
{Sighs}
Feraz, Nagato already possessed the Rinnegan that  even Jiraiya acknowledged it[b] before [/b] the Ame ophans started with Akatsuki. Tobi asked Konan of where the Rinnegan was and not Madara. This masked man we assumed to be 'Madara' will remain Tobi. This last chapter changes alot of things
undecided

The way I see it, the Byakugan is the weakest of the 3 doujutsus with the Rinnegan ranking 1st followed by the Sharingan.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 7:55pm On Oct 14, 2011
Brisingr:

don't u mean d masked guy gave nagato the rinnegan since d real madara has just bin revealed. @firestar my 'guyz' represent both gender
wink smiley
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 1:12am On Oct 15, 2011
Look at what he said when he was revived. . . . . . .he said something about nagato and the rinnegan except you want to tell me it's not him that said it
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 1:23am On Oct 15, 2011
m.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v59/c559/2.html
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 1:30am On Oct 15, 2011
Forget what i posted there. Didn't notice that someone was revived before madara was. I actually thought madara made that statement of the above link there till i read it again. . . . .
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 2:30am On Oct 15, 2011
I can't believe Madara is now being Called the Masked Guy.
If Edo Tensei resurrects only those who have died and Madara is immortal Then who killed madara and when. And how come the guy behind the Mask is able to do Madara's techniques after all Sharingan techniques are not exactly copyable. Besides this person behind the mask has shown the same drives and motives that the real madara should have and i don't think Madara would give up by dying,
I propose a hypothesis. That they are both madara but from different times. The one with the rinnegan is the real one while Kabuto found a means to resurrect madara from when he was young,
Re: Naruto Information by Brisingr(m): 7:01am On Oct 15, 2011
WackyJ1:

I can't believe Madara is now being Called the Masked Guy.
If Edo Tensei resurrects only those who have died and Madara is immortal Then who killed madara and when. And how come the guy behind the Mask is able to do Madara's techniques after all Sharingan techniques are not exactly copyable. Besides this person behind the mask has shown the same drives and motives that the real madara should have and i don't think Madara would give up by dying,
I propose a hypothesis. That they are both madara but from different times. The one with the rinnegan is the real one while Kabuto found a means to resurrect madara from when he was young,
i tink we should start viewing the two as different individuals all wat we know about madara is based on d masked guy so we can't say dey want d same tin as 4 jutsu i tink we hav only seen d masked guy use only izanagi and d time space jutsu.
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 9:32am On Oct 15, 2011
Brisingr:

i tink we should start viewing the two as different individuals all wat we know about madara is based on d masked guy so we can't say dey want d same tin as 4 jutsu i tink we hav only seen d masked guy use only izanagi and d time space jutsu.
The Madara we know is more knowledgeable than the madara that was just resurrected. We may not know what they want as for jutsu since we don't know when madara had the thought(i still think the resurrected madara is still just from another time). But all the things that the masked madara knows, the knowledge, the jutsu and the influence in the events of history, Only Madara would know to Fear his younger self but that was before he had the Rinnegan besides why didn't Kabuto just use the younger Madara to take out the older one? Even though we know Kabuto needed the older madara but he can reason that "still he can use the younger one for anything the older one can do can't he?"
Re: Naruto Information by Nebulae: 2:03pm On Oct 15, 2011
Suspect 1: Uchiha Izuna
This masked person right from the start, has a dubious character-- and a dual nature more like Zetsu( Suspect 2 though the Venus Flytrap ninja#s# hails from the village hidden in the Grass, his penchant for planting spores on the enemy, growing, stealing chakra signatures *white zetsu* as well as being ''the land itself''*black zetsu*)
All other potentials are either sealed or Edo Tensei-ed.
Re: Naruto Information by vescucci(m): 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2011
By far the best thread on this section. Just want to say y'all should keep the theories coming. And the spoilers to a minimum. Naruto anime sweet pass manga but can you curb your exuberance? I'm trying to. Really surprised at the Madara 'face/off'

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.