Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (653917 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by panaroma: 4:49pm On Sep 06, 2013
firestar:
undecided...

*sigh*
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2013
SIDDON LOOK NO JUTSU, LEMME CHILL AND SEE AS THE THREAD GOES... BUT I'M ALWAYS READY TO PICK UP ON SEEMINGLY WRONG THESIS...
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 06, 2013
WackyJ1: Hello, wasn't it naruto's dad that explained it, what if shikamaru did not hear what he heard and was left to figuring it all out just from what is happening besides there are some variables that he cannot merely consider as an onlooker, which are
1, the fact that perhaps remnants of the previously shared chakra are still there and that naruto could reactivate them remotely
2. That naruto could connect his dad to everyone and do the Hiraishin on that scale
3. That the 4th had any markings outside the barrier. 
Mind you, kyuubi techniques are different from the FTG which is more like a family technique. Still i do admit that this is probably not a very strong defense
You're right it isn't. In fact, it's hardly a credible defence at all.

1. Naruto shared his chakra more than once on that battlefield before he shared it this last time, didn't he? Key to knowing what was possible was how chakra works. Do you suppose a genius like Shikamaru wouldn't know that little tidbit? If he knew how chakra ordinarily works, he'd have known whether Naruto could share his chakra again with people whom he'd shared it with before without physical contact with them. That's the first thing Naruto figured out. Matter of fact, it's the first thing Shikaku would have figured out.

2. Yondaime had already thought to move large bijuu dama, two of them, in fact. So moving every shinobi there could not have been a terribly difficult task. The part about Naruto connecting his dad to everyone was plain common sense.

3. Where was Yondaime going to move the bijuu dama if he tried to teleport them?

I don't get the part about Kyuuubi's techniques and the FTG.

Rasengan and all it's variants are different justsus from the same source in my opinion except you want to classify them as one justsu. And i also believe that growth is being able to form the planetary rasengan and the rasenshuriken from the rasengan and apart from that the rest of his jutsu growth has been from the tailed beast which is just speed and power like you said. Every one grows in battle ability and the source of naruto's growth in power is the Kyuubi which shikamru doesn't have, going by what you put above shikamaru actually has only one jutsu apart from the general kage bunshin (which he would not even use anyway) and his growth is in manipulating that justsus in different ways with his average chakra and you'd agree with me that Naruto has more resources to manage than Shikamaru
That part about his growth being due to the Kyuubi is one very large and easily faultable assumption on your part.

The Kyuubi is a very big plus for Naruto, but perhaps only slightly more than the minus that it used to be for him. Do you remember when Jiraiya-dono explained that the Kyuubi's power may be shortening Naruto's life even though it helped him heal fast from his wounds and recover his strength rapidly?

What about when Naruto studied Senjutsu? Can you prove that it wasn't his Uzumaki genes that made him naturally disposed to it rather than the Kyuubi who notably didn't like Naruto having anything other power outside of him that he could rely on? If you remember well, the Kyuubi's freedom was more likely when Naruto either grew too angry or too weak and needed strength. So Senjutsu made it less likely that Naruto would come begging the Kyuubi for power.

Thus I disagree that Naruto's growth is attributable only to the Kyuubi. For some things, absolutely, but not nearly for everything.

As for jutsus, I consider all variants of the rasengan as one basic jutsu but if you disagree then we may class all the shadow binding techniques that Shikamaru has as an array of jutsus too. Thus, both are almost on a par jutsu-wise.

I well i'll agree with the addition of shikaku and madara but i don't think so for Kakashi and shodaime, theirs is probably battle experienced based, like from the pain vs jiraya part, jiraiya was able to keep up with pain in terms of intelligence but pain had the element of surprise and that's where he won the fight unlike itachi who used only 4 jutsus to defeat Sasuke in all the fight. What i mean is give naruto the level of battle experience and years that those people(Kakashi, shodaime) have and he#ll probably surpass them in battle intelligence with the stunts he's already pulling for his age.
Not particularly the issue sha, but Kakashi did not become a jounin so young because he could finish a large bucket of ramen in record time wink And Shodaime did not build a vast collection of jutsus by being the dumbest shinobi alive. Geez! The dude fought a genius monster like Madara who had the Kyuubi too and wiped the floor with his asss! Even if it's battle-smartness, it was top-notch smartness, bro.

Hidan has only one technique mind you and that is his Curse Technique: Death Controlling Possessed Blood apart from that nothing and then his weapon that he swings around with which his major tactic swinging it hoping to get a piece of his opponents blood and then using it to initiate the technique and you forget that it was the second time that shikamaru was seeing hidan in action as well as kakazu and he wasn't alone, it is right to believe that shikamaru could defeat hidan well and then shikamaru helped in that fight with hidan but the main combatants were kakashi and the rest.

and the Tool that the 'wise person' was referring to was the Sharingan and you know how many other tools that possessing this 'one tool' grants you so the saying cannot be applied to this case.
First, Hidan was not a careless fighter. He had only one deadly technique but he made it dangerous by making it a surprise, one, and two, by being clever about getting the blood. He didn t swing that obscene instrument "hoping" to get blood, he designed that weapon meaning to make it easy to draw blood with taijitsu. That's deviousness, bro. Hidan was a tough nut not only because of that dangerous technique but because he was unkillable too. Only a brain like Shikamaru's could deal well with him. And Shikamaru was almost a complete rookie when he took him down. How large was Shikamaru's jutsu array against Hidan? How big was his chakra? Joo, it's more than how many seals you know o.

Second, sharingan o, no sharingan o, tool na tool. How sophisticated a person's weapon is does not mean as much as how sophisticated a person is with their weapon. Chikena!
Re: Naruto Information by topcy90(m): 5:56pm On Sep 06, 2013
Tosyn007:

And what of having no body at all? Didn't you see the path of pain that got hit by the sage's rasenshuriken?
it was till intact in your dreams lols. Go and read it again the body was torn to 1 millions pieces
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 6:22pm On Sep 06, 2013
topcy90: it was till intact in your dreams lols. Go and read it again the body was torn to 1 millions pieces

Exactly what i was saying lol..now imagine if that was Hidan?
Re: Naruto Information by jidesp(m): 6:26pm On Sep 06, 2013
kimco: kishi wrote him as an intelligent character so i expect intelligence from him...any deviation jux for the sake of the main character wont be tolerated.

Naruto was written as such and believe me, i sympathised with the guy. Cried when he did and laffed when he did. But then it got boring because it became the reason for upgrades in power. Last chapter is the biggest piece of junk ever. ''oh now u can mix natural jutsu with a bijuu dama.... with explanation even the main character can't swallow, and i'm supposed to swallow that. The upgrades are waaaay too much. If sasuke gets an upgrade, i'm done with this manga.

I have problems with just this line. Sasuke can get an upgrade, you're looking at it from the creators view. All upgrades we saw in the manga so far is as a result of certain situation. The shinobi world knows no peace, and the few times they share with friends and family drives them to find power when they lost their loved ones.

I believe sasuke still has something in stuck btw, if you're very observant, all Uchiha always have something in stock no matter the situation, Madara was suppose to be dead, but we later realize he was the master mind behind the Resurrection idea, Obito who was also believed to have died, held a grudge that drove him to submit to his dark side. Itachi was resurrected and he show us Izanagi/Izanami.

and now Sasuke, the fact that sasuke is on the right side, I believe this time, he won't run away because Naruto grew power, rather he would stay and come up with something new since he now realise why his brother did what he did before he died.

So for now, I will keep my fingers crossed and see if my notion is right..

I don't expect you to accept this, its just an hypothesis so I expect an objection to it
Re: Naruto Information by jidesp(m): 6:49pm On Sep 06, 2013
ledafaze:
[size=18pt]
ABEG HELP ME ASK THEM... Most esp that Wacky guy...[/size]

[size=100pt]Yes MOST ESPECIALLY WACKY J, KIMCO AND TOSYN007[/size]

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by topcy90(m): 6:50pm On Sep 06, 2013
Sasuke might not get upgraded but my fingers are cross, anyway some pple argument is senseless while others make sense small. Argument like naruto being smarter dan shikanru well everybody is smart in a unique way so pls STOP. Kakashi beating itachi is impossible according to kechi base on there IQ nd skills, itachi is too gud even kakashi himself said so. Looking forward to what obito is gone DO
Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 6:56pm On Sep 06, 2013
@kimco u bliv bsm is an ass pull han. What about madara's death, itachi's izanami, obito using izanagi without going blind, hashirama monstrous wooden buddah, 3rd raikage fight with kyuubi, orochimaru resurrection, tsunade being cut in2 half. What u called ass pull did av a solid foundation as far back as pain arc kishi even 2uk his tym to xplain how it came to being. many naruto fan did predicted bsm as d next power up 4 naruto and am glad they are correct. as 4 those saying rasengan is rasengan they should also kip note that amaterasu nah amaterasu no matter the variant and susano will always b a susano.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 7:18pm On Sep 06, 2013
One thing I've come to learn in Naruto is the tiniest bit of info matters, who woulda known that the first time Naruto switched to hermit mode when he was impaled but Pain chakra rod would come to play a big part in the war...
Re: Naruto Information by Abongs(m): 7:27pm On Sep 06, 2013
oh my God e av do nw........una dey hia dey argue and 329 is out go watch it and come back its enough pls.......this episode reeks awesomeness 1st kakashi seeing his teacher 2nd kyubi shedding tears when he was young 3 the Rikudou Sennin was shown at last so pls enjoy and end ur argument eh......
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:39pm On Sep 06, 2013
SIR cum a lot:

On the contrary am not downplaying his is character am telling you his strong point he will never be among the best fighters but he would make a better hokage than anyone of them including Naruto . his team mates listen to him because they know a plan devise by Shikamaru is foolproof plan but if you need someone to lead the charge against the bad guys Naruto his your guy shikamaru will not inspire that kind of devotion.

Obito's acknowledgement of shiki as a formidable enemy doesn't mean Obito won't kill him in a fight but in places let say, War for instance where intelligence plays a very importance factor with shikamaru as General against Obito and his cohorts the smart money would be on Shikamaru even in impossible odds.

Naruto hoggs the spotlight coz he is the main character nobody watches justice league because of the Martian Man Hunter.
so we agree then. Then why are we arguing, u and i?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2013
Tosyn007:

Exactly what i was saying lol..now imagine if that was Hidan?
the guys has withstood s class wind jutsu from kakuzu, withstood beatings from jinchurikis....don't u thinks he can handle rasenshuriken as well. I mean his body is built for that. he won't die...if two others haven't had their bodies torn apart...i believe he too can survive.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2013
kimco: the guys has withstood s class wind jutsu from kakuzu, withstood beatings from jinchurikis....don't u thinks he can handle rasenshuriken as well. I mean his body is built for that. he won't die...if two others haven't had their bodies torn apart...i believe he too can survive.

What effect does Sage mode rasenshuriken have on the body?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2013
Mutaino7: @kimco u bliv bsm is an ass pull han. What about madara's death, itachi's izanami, obito using izanagi without going blind, hashirama monstrous wooden buddah, 3rd raikage fight with kyuubi, orochimaru resurrection, tsunade being cut in2 half. What u called ass pull did av a solid foundation as far back as pain arc kishi even 2uk his tym to xplain how it came to being. many naruto fan did predicted bsm as d next power up 4 naruto and am glad they are correct. as 4 those saying rasengan is rasengan they should also kip note that amaterasu nah amaterasu no matter the variant and susano will always b a susano.
madaras death was a surprise. No comment on that one.

itachi's izanami is understanble since in the japanese myth, they're related gods. However the execution is an a.s.s pull, one require senju and uchiha cells and the other doesn't...really?

Obito went blind when he used izanagi, u .shud read that chapter again.

Third raikage fought the 9 tails? News to me.
Hashirama was a legend. Nobody had seen what he was capable of, then kishi decided to show us his power which involve wood style....how is that a.s.s pull? He was said to defeat madara...and so he did.

Orochimaru has shown tym and tym again to resurrect with the tiniest of cells. U all know that.

Tsunade's case was a.s.s pull as well. That lady has to die.

The bsm techniques wasn't explained well enuff for me. ''oh do u remember when for a minute our chakra merged'' nonsense....what i remember was the 9tails taking over not a merger. Kishi don goof.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2013
Tosyn007:

What effect does Sage mode rasenshuriken have on the body?
Sage mode rasen shuriken? When was that one too mentioned? jux because he did it in sage doesn't mean it's a sage mode version. He did it in kyuubi mode too, is that one too kyuubi mode rasen shuriken?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 8:19pm On Sep 06, 2013
Ihedinobi:
You're right it isn't. In fact, it's hardly a credible defence at all.

1. Naruto shared his chakra more than once on that battlefield before he shared it this last time, didn't he? Key to knowing what was possible was how chakra works. Do you suppose a genius like Shikamaru wouldn't know that little tidbit? If he knew how chakra ordinarily works, he'd have known whether Naruto could share his chakra again with people whom he'd shared it with before without physical contact with them. That's the first thing Naruto figured out. Matter of fact, it's the first thing Shikaku would have figured out.

2. Yondaime had already thought to move large bijuu dama, two of them, in fact. So moving every shinobi there could not have been a terribly difficult task. The part about Naruto connecting his dad to everyone was plain common sense.

3. Where was Yondaime going to move the bijuu dama if he tried to teleport them?

I don't get the part about Kyuuubi's techniques and the FTG.

That part about his growth being due to the Kyuubi is one very large and easily faultable assumption on your part.

The Kyuubi is a very big plus for Naruto, but perhaps only slightly more than the minus that it used to be for him. Do you remember when Jiraiya-dono explained that the Kyuubi's power may be shortening Naruto's life even though it helped him heal fast from his wounds and recover his strength rapidly?

What about when Naruto studied Senjutsu? Can you prove that it wasn't his Uzumaki genes that made him naturally disposed to it rather than the Kyuubi who notably didn't like Naruto having anything other power outside of him that he could rely on? If you remember well, the Kyuubi's freedom was more likely when Naruto either grew too angry or too weak and needed strength. So Senjutsu made it less likely that Naruto would come begging the Kyuubi for power.

Thus I disagree that Naruto's growth is attributable only to the Kyuubi. For some things, absolutely, but not nearly for everything.

As for jutsus, I consider all variants of the rasengan as one basic jutsu but if you disagree then we may class all the shadow binding techniques that Shikamaru has as an array of jutsus too. Thus, both are almost on a par jutsu-wise.

Not particularly the issue sha, but Kakashi did not become a jounin so young because he could finish a large bucket of ramen in record time wink And Shodaime did not build a vast collection of jutsus by being the dumbest shinobi alive. Geez! The dude fought a genius monster like Madara who had the Kyuubi too and wiped the floor with his asss! Even if it's battle-smartness, it was top-notch smartness, bro.

First, Hidan was not a careless fighter. He had only one deadly technique but he made it dangerous by making it a surprise, one, and two, by being clever about getting the blood. He didn t swing that obscene instrument "hoping" to get blood, he designed that weapon meaning to make it easy to draw blood with taijitsu. That's deviousness, bro. Hidan was a tough nut not only because of that dangerous technique but because he was unkillable too. Only a brain like Shikamaru's could deal well with him. And Shikamaru was almost a complete rookie when he took him down. How large was Shikamaru's jutsu array against Hidan? How big was his chakra? Joo, it's more than how many seals you know o.

Second, sharingan o, no sharingan o, tool na tool. How sophisticated a person's weapon is does not mean as much as how sophisticated a person is with their weapon. Chikena!
i dnt agree with ur first point. According to explanations...the nine tails chakra in both fada nd son had to sync. How was shikamaru to know that naruto's fada's kyuubi had awakened. only both of dem cud know cos they resonated. Hope i'm clear.

The rest i agree 1000%
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:22pm On Sep 06, 2013
kimco:
Sage mode rasen shuriken? When was that one too mentioned? jux because he did it in sage doesn't mean it's a sage mode version. He did it in kyuubi mode too, is that one too kyuubi mode rasen shuriken?

What is Sage Mode? and why did you think he was able to throw the rasenshuriken in sage mode?
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 9:36pm On Sep 06, 2013
Tosyn007:

I thought we were talking about Shikamaru and Sasuke, if you've got concrete facts, drop'em and we'll reason them out...
No one is an island of naruto knowledge
i'll give u anoda reason why this argument is a waste of time. Reason: shikamaru is smart. U cant predict his moves. Thats y u cant really compare them. If it was a naruto vs sasuke argument, we'll compare them in terms of powers but u cant compare shikamaru dat way. U cant predict his strategy. U agree with me that an army of 10,000 can defeat one of 100,000 right? So also can shikamaru defeat someone way more powerful than he is. If only kishi would give more focus on shikamaru
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 9:47pm On Sep 06, 2013
Baddestguyp: i'll give u anoda reason why this argument is a waste of time. Reason: shikamaru is smart. U cant predict his moves. Thats y u cant really compare them. If it was a naruto vs sasuke argument, we'll compare them in terms of powers but u cant compare shikamaru dat way. U cant predict his strategy. U agree with me that an army of 10,000 can defeat one of 100,000 right? So also can shikamaru defeat someone way more powerful than he is. If only kishi would give more focus on shikamaru

I don't wanna an advocate of controversy on this thread, if not, I might said more but lemme say this, Shikamaru is very smart and there's no disputing the fact that he can defeat a shinobi more powerful than he is, but smarter is one of the most balanced shinobi cos he has a perfect blend of intelligence and power(just like Minato), if we are to go by how Kishi designed them, then I can say that Sasuke will beat Shikamaru...and your saying 'if Kishi' is to me like admitting that Sasuke will beat Shikamaru.
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 9:52pm On Sep 06, 2013
Mutaino7: @kimco u bliv bsm is an ass pull han. What about madara's death, itachi's izanami, obito using izanagi without going blind, hashirama monstrous wooden buddah, 3rd raikage fight with kyuubi, orochimaru resurrection, tsunade being cut in2 half. What u called ass pull did av a solid foundation as far back as pain arc kishi even 2uk his tym to xplain how it came to being. many naruto fan did predicted bsm as d next power up 4 naruto and am glad they are correct. as 4 those saying rasengan is rasengan they should also kip note that amaterasu nah amaterasu no matter the variant and susano will always b a susano.
i dont even understand ur post so i'll just make a little correction. When obito used izanagi, he lost his left sharingan nd replaced it with nagato's rinnegan.
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2013
Tosyn007:

I don't wanna an advocate of controversy on this thread, if not, I might said more but lemme say this, Shikamaru is very smart and there's no disputing the fact that he can defeat a shinobi more powerful than he is, but smarter is one of the most balanced shinobi cos he has a perfect blend of intelligence and power(just like Minato), if we are to go by how Kishi designed them, then I can say that Sasuke will beat Shikamaru...and your saying 'if Kishi' is to me like admitting that Sasuke will beat Shikamaru.
all tinz being equal, shikamaru would've defeated sasuke at sasuke's level at that time just as u said. If u had said sasuke vs shikamaru wit sasuke's recent abilities i would agree. Btw, wen i meant all things being equal, i meant without absurd power ups or "MAGIC" from kishi as we all know sasuke should've been dead 4rm season 1
Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 10:23pm On Sep 06, 2013
You know, all this talk about upgrade is making me miss Neji. I am now absolutely certain Kiba shoulda died instead.
Re: Naruto Information by cnwamo(m): 10:44pm On Sep 06, 2013
i thought he gave the sharingan to Kakashi? or did he have another spare sharingan?

Baddestguyp: i dont even understand ur post so i'll just make a little correction. When obito used izanagi, he lost his left sharingan nd replaced it with nagato's rinnegan.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:45pm On Sep 06, 2013
Baddestguyp: all tinz being equal, shikamaru would've defeated sasuke at sasuke's level at that time just as u said. If u had said sasuke vs shikamaru wit sasuke's recent abilities i would agree. Btw, wen i meant all things being equal, i meant without absurd power ups or "MAGIC" from kishi as we all know sasuke should've been dead 4rm season 1

Well I was referring to. The present Sasuke/Shikamaru
Re: Naruto Information by decepticos(m): 10:48pm On Sep 06, 2013
nna una dey try oh!
will kishi allow this planned tsukuyomi happen, i mean if it does dat should be the end of it all. or maybe d 4th will use his speed to time travel, just saying!?
Re: Naruto Information by landinfo: 10:59pm On Sep 06, 2013
Spidaman (tayocuu) & hiz amazin friendz,
wat u c is spidaman,
spidaman & hiz amazin friendz (iceman, firestar/moon---abeg 'm down on my table pleadin & beggin- u are mishin alot o as regardz d anime esp 329 abeg la beg i take beg u go wash 321-329....also on d 19th we fit get 2 c sas_gay (ur friend) in axe_ion: £yez dat c dark#e$$

cnwamo: i thought he gave the sharingan to Kakashi? or did he have another spare sharingan?

Aaaah obito?
Dat guy haz '000z upon '000z of sharingan lyin in hiz wardrobe.......
rekolet in d anime wen white-zetsu came 2 kall him (obito) dat sas_gay (afta fightin danzo) who had gone blind waz fightin naruto;yea dat waz d scene were u c obito wit soooo sharinganz
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 11:21pm On Sep 06, 2013
cnwamo: i thought he gave the sharingan to Kakashi? or did he have another spare sharingan?

yes, he had many sef in stock. How he got them wasnt shown. Watch the scene in the anime again. His left sharingan closed as he was explaining to konan afta stabbing her
Re: Naruto Information by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:30pm On Sep 06, 2013
kimco:
he used it on kakuzu before jirayas death before he leant sage mood
Re: Naruto Information by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:40pm On Sep 06, 2013
it about time we settly dis current ichigo and naruto who will win including d hollow and demon fox
but i think bleach is out of point after dis bleach fans dont mention ichigo here anymore

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 06, 2013
kimco: i dnt agree with ur first point. According to explanations...the nine tails chakra in both fada nd son had to sync. How was shikamaru to know that naruto's fada's kyuubi had awakened. only both of dem cud know cos they resonated. Hope i'm clear.

The rest i agree 1000%

C'mon, man. You're smart, I'll gladly admit that, but you've become a bit too smart to notice even the glaringly obvious - a real problem smart people more often than not are plagued with. smiley

Two perfect halves of the Kyuubi and there is a question about their chakras syncing? Of course not.

And Yondaime's half of the Kyuubi awakening? Ah ah na, the bros was already in bijuu mode. In fact he was from the moment he appeared on the battlefield until the present. What other evidence is needed that the Kyuubi's other half was awake? You don't really believe that he needed to open convo with Minato to prove that he was awake, do you?
Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 11:54pm On Sep 06, 2013
Baddestguyp: yes, he had many sef in stock. How he got them wasnt shown. Watch the scene in the anime again. His left sharingan closed as he was explaining to konan afta stabbing her
He got them from the Uchiha clan massacre.

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.