Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,393 members, 7,850,397 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:29 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (653498 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 11:59pm On Sep 06, 2013
GRIMM JOE: it about time we settly dis current ichigo and naruto who will win including d hollow and demon fox
but i think bleach is out of point after dis bleach fans dont mention ichigo here anymore
it would be an epic nd endless battle. We all know they both pull out stuff 4rm nowhere nd r so persistent. Both will continue fighting forever. The worst is ichigo who always pulls out raitsu 4rm nowhere
Re: Naruto Information by GRIMMJOE(m): 12:22am On Sep 07, 2013
Baddestguyp: it would be an epic nd endless battle. We all know they both pull out stuff 4rm nowhere nd r so persistent. Both will continue fighting forever. The worst is ichigo who always pulls out raitsu 4rm nowhere
kinda dislike him
first bleach was not centered on ichigo
a school drop out 4 minor reason
does not ever think rader he just swing and swing
reaches hes limit to quickly and a poor healer
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 1:18am On Sep 07, 2013
Ihedinobi:

C'mon, man. You're smart, I'll gladly admit that, but you've become a bit too smart to notice even the glaringly obvious - a real problem smart people more often than not are plagued with. smiley

Two perfect halves of the Kyuubi and there is a question about their chakras syncing? Of course not.

And Yondaime's half of the Kyuubi awakening? Ah ah na, the bros was already in bijuu mode. In fact he was from the moment he appeared on the battlefield until the present. What other evidence is needed that the Kyuubi's other half was awake? You don't really believe that he needed to open convo with Minato to prove that he was awake, do you?

Okay let's look at it this way...nobody knew how it would work. Somehow naruto did (or maybe he didn't, i don't even know) but even the second hokage had to wait till the plan was executed before figuring it out. It wasn't as glaring as u claim it to be really. I agree i was wrong on the awakening part, however a deeper understanding between both host was needed, and that was done between father and son, nobody cud figure it out...and most certainly not shikamaru who was too far away to make analysis. If the second hokage who was close cudn't do it, i don't think shikamaru who was far cud....besides...the power to share chakra even run out.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Abongs(m): 1:29am On Sep 07, 2013
please e av do oh.ah this is a vestige of the vox populi, pls you guys should go back on point pls you're derailing nw..........biko edakun ahankali dan Allah

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 1:30am On Sep 07, 2013
GRIMM JOE: kinda dislike him
first bleach was not centered on ichigo
a school drop out 4 minor reason
does not ever think rader he just swing and swing
reaches hes limit to quickly and a poor healer
oh u don't know how i loathe the characters especially ichigo....do u know i've seen better sword fights from sasuke and killer bee than i've seen from him and abarai renji, ironically? They get slashed up and still don't die. Always talking about friendship (is there some kind of friendship crysis in japan, cos all the major mangas have this as a major theme) and..... oooo...... slash! the bad guy is dead, arc over....complete pos. And the female sexual gaggs, kubo tite is really a pervert.

The first arc was brilliant tho. Nice twist...nice story...shitty main character plotkai (ichigo defeating kenpachi) etc....then it jux dragged on and on.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 1:33am On Sep 07, 2013
Abongs: please e av do oh.ah this is a vestige of the vox populi, pls you guys should go back on point pls you're derailing nw..........biko edakun ahankali dan Allah
Which wan is on point?
Re: Naruto Information by cnwamo(m): 7:40am On Sep 07, 2013
I beg to differ bro, what i remember was danzo having many sharingans which he got from the uchiha massacre, can't remember anything about obito collecting the sharingans
Maybe i will re watch the anime again
Kaycee7: He got them from the Uchiha clan massacre.
Re: Naruto Information by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:09am On Sep 07, 2013
kimco: oh u don't know how i loathe the characters especially ichigo....do u know i've seen better sword fights from sasuke and killer bee than i've seen from him and abarai renji, ironically? They get slashed up and still don't die. Always talking about friendship (is there some kind of friendship crysis in japan, cos all the major mangas have this as a major theme) and..... oooo...... slash! the bad guy is dead, arc over....complete pos. And the female sexual gaggs, kubo tite is really a pervert.

The first arc was brilliant tho. Nice twist...nice story...shitty main character plotkai (ichigo defeating kenpachi) etc....then it jux dragged on and on.
that settles am relive hahahaha ichigo id a sword anime but naruto is better dan all of dem wit just dat talk more of sasuke killer bee 8swords and d 7 ninjas sword including zazuba ..etc its over swoed fight in naruto is more skillfull dan swing just swinging
Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 8:33am On Sep 07, 2013
cnwamo: I beg to differ bro, what i remember was danzo having many sharingans which he got from the uchiha massacre, can't remember anything about obito collecting the sharingans
Maybe i will re watch the anime again
It's not about anime. It's about common sense. Danzo that was sipping Rosé in his office while the massacre was going on later got 10 sharingan. Talk more of Obito who was doing the actual work. Im suppose pack enough sharingan to open a store.
Re: Naruto Information by hariorh: 8:48am On Sep 07, 2013
Baddestguyp: yes, he had many sef in stock. How he got them wasnt shown. Watch the scene in the anime again. His left sharingan closed as he was explaining to konan afta stabbing her

Its obvious how he got them na. It doesn't even need to be shown sef.

Remember he assisted Itachi in the massacre of the Uchiha clan...

Do the math

grin
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 9:18am On Sep 07, 2013
Kaycee7: It's not about anime. It's about common sense. Danzo that was sipping Rosé in his office while the massacre was going on later got 10 sharingan. Talk more of Obito who was doing the actual work. Im suppose pack enough sharingan to open a store.

I think he does but i cant really picture out where I saw them, either when he took Nagato's body or when he wanted to transplant Itachi's eye to Sasuke's.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 9:20am On Sep 07, 2013
kimco:
Which wan is on point?

I wonder oo, last time I checked, this is Naruto information thread, and we've discussing Naruto since
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:55am On Sep 07, 2013
GRIMM JOE: that settles am relive hahahaha ichigo id a sword anime but naruto is better dan all of dem wit just dat talk more of sasuke killer bee 8swords and d 7 ninjas sword including zazuba ..etc its over swoed fight in naruto is more skillfull dan swing just swinging
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2013
kimco:

Errrm...what are u talking about dude. naruto didn't pass the exams simple as dat...that was waaaay b4 he went with away jiraiya. In the mission to save sasuke shikamaru he was their leader cos he was a rank ahead of them. He was made chuunin cos he made the right decisions while naruto fought and fought jux so he cud be recognised. shikamaru lost and was still made chuunin, end of story. What happened the next year was a non issue cos we're talking about that very chuunin exam
Naruto faced kakazu with others, jux like with pain, not alone. Shikamaru handled hidan alone. Make of it what u may but hidan is an immortal so he can afford to be stupid. The way he even drew him away was jux brilliant. Work of art.
Shikamaru complains but even sakura admits he holds everyone's life dear to his heart. He refused the guardian offer jux so he cud be close to those he loved and protect them. U don't seem to know him quite well. His whinning is jux a front, when it comes to the real deal, he steps up.

And yes, shikamaru will definitely draw blanks. I mean how else do u expect kishi to make naruto look good. Smart a.s.ses need to look dumb. How wonderful is it that some how everything fell in place for naruto's intelligent move....that his father's inner 9 tails awaken at that very tym, that it'll sync perfectly(understandable, but the first point is bull). For Christ that's outrageous. U can swallow that, but i can't
GUY THE BOLDED IS VERY DUMB
OF YOU. SO YOU ARE STILL AGRUING THIS STUPID THING ABI? I WONDER IF YOUR'PERFECT' SHIKAMARU WENT THRU HALF OF WHAT NARUTO HAD GONE THRU , IF HE WOULD HAVE BEEN BETA. YOU JUST HATE NARUTO SIMPLE! AND YOU WILL EVEN PREFER KIBA THAN NARUTO JUST FOR THE SPITE OF IT!
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2013
rapmike:
OF YOU. SO YOU ARE STILL AGRUING THIS STUPID THING ABI? I WONDER IF YOUR'PERFECT' SHIKAMARU WENT THRU HALF OF WHAT NARUTO HAD GONE THRU , IF HE WOULD HAVE BEEN BETA. YOU JUST HATE NARUTO SIMPLE! AND YOU WILL EVEN PREFER KIBA THAN NARUTO JUST FOR THE SPITE OF IT!

Now that's the harsher version of what I've been tryna explain to him...lol
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 2:45pm On Sep 07, 2013
hariorh:

Its obvious how he got them na. It doesn't even need to be shown sef.

Remember he assisted Itachi in the massacre of the Uchiha clan...

Do the math

grin
thanks bt i actually figured it out myself b4 i saw ur post
Re: Naruto Information by jidesp(m): 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2013
cnwamo: i thought he gave the sharingan to Kakashi? or did he have another spare sharingan?

Obito never used izanagi.. And It was itachi who brought Izanagi to light. Perhaps izanami too
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2013
jidesp:

Obito never used izanagi.. And It was itachi who brought Izanagi to light. Perhaps izanami too
do u even watch or read naruto? Cos if u did, u would know obito used izanagi against konan
Re: Naruto Information by cnwamo(m): 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2013
my point exactly bro, Izanagi was only mentioned when Danzo fought Sasuke then Izanami when The Uchiha brother's fought the supposed snake Sage

oK I JUST WATCHED IT NOW

MY BAD

jidesp:

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2013
Itachi used Izanami while Obito/Danzo used Izanagi
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 4:21pm On Sep 07, 2013
rapmike:
This is childish bickering. U haven't done well urself with the way u present ur comment. But let me not stop u from ur assumptions that i'd prefer kiba to naruto. Stating the plot holes now makes me a hater of a fictional character? this isn't naruto fanbase, and ur insult isn't appreciated atall. Like it or not....naruto has to steal the spotlight because he's the main character...even if the writer has to dumb down other to do so, including the bad guys. And uptil now u or tosyn haven't provided argument to say otherwise. So get to providing ur point instead of insulting me and adding nothing of substance atall.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 4:28pm On Sep 07, 2013
Tosyn007:

Now that's the harsher version of what I've been tryna explain to him...lol
And u condone this? He has said nothing atall really except show his undying love for naruto. i won't continue this argument any longer.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 5:12pm On Sep 07, 2013
kimco:
And u condone this? He has said nothing atall really except show his undying love for naruto. i won't continue this argument any longer.

Read inbetween the lines bro, and as for the fact that I didn't provide an argument for this, I think it was you backed down from it...you didn't give a reply to this: What else drives you to succeed if not the desire and passion to prove critics wrong and surpass your peers, he worked day and night to make sure he grows...how is sage energy mixing with kyuubi's chakra a junk? Seems you forgot that kyuubi chakra has blended with Naruto's chakra making one chakran so does it mixing with nature energy far fetched?

Naruto was summoned from his training to fight Pain so unlike Shikamaru who went to the drawing to do some permutations and combinations before his rematch, Naruto obviously had no time to strategise on the shady intels on ground and he even had to use these intels on the go to fight Pain. Hidan was sent to capture the 2 tails while Pain was sent to capture the 6 and then the 9 tails, don't you think there's a reason for that? Hidan was one-dimensional shinobi, so it was easy for Shikamaru to figure him(since he had the brain and time to do so), but Pain had tons of tricks up his sleeves and Naruto had just intels just coming to him during the fight and no time to strategise with them. You can't compare first hand experience to intels that pieces about someone with a rinnegan.

You didn't blame Kishi for making Shikamaru a chunnin despite losing his fight but you blame him for upgrading Naruto despite concrete explanations for them...

And I'm sorry if I've done you wrong in anyway, we are here to have and that's what objective argument brings o I'm expecting a response
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 5:19pm On Sep 07, 2013
kimco:
This is childish bickering. U haven't done well urself with the way u present ur comment. But let me not stop u from ur assumptions that i'd prefer kiba to naruto. Stating the plot holes now makes me a hater of a fictional character? this isn't naruto fanbase, and ur insult isn't appreciated atall. Like it or not....naruto has to steal the spotlight because he's the main character...even if the writer has to dumb down other to do so, including the bad guys. And uptil now u or tosyn haven't provided argument to say otherwise. So get to providing ur point instead of insulting me and adding nothing of substance atall.
Listen 2 urself saying wat u r saying. So because shikamaru is super smart,he can not draw blanks? Or he mainly has 2 draw blanks cos naruto wants 2 shine? Now dat is d most absurd ting i hav heard 4rm u. Shikamaru has suddenly become all wise dat he cnt be at lost of wat 2 do? Ok tel me hw shikaramu drawing blanks is a plot hole. U jst simply want 2 discredit naruto,dat wat u r doing. U alway complaining of naruto being 2 ovapowerd,blah,blah, i wonda if shikamaru, who has neva been 2 a war b4 nw kips pulling tactics 4rm his btm lyke battle hard dude cnt be considerd as a plot hole.
D simple fact is dat shikamaru is overwhelmd at d magnitude of d facts of d war so he cnt kip his cool as usual, it happens 2 intelligent dude u knw.
As 4 d dumb ish, i was refferring 2 ur statement,nt u
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 5:23pm On Sep 07, 2013
By d way kimco,we having been giving u concrete arguments,u jst fail 2 acept dem because they negate ur points dat naruto is a useles character
Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2013
rapmike: By d way kimco,we having been giving u concrete arguments,u jst fail 2 acept dem because they negate ur points dat naruto is a useles character
Kimco never said Naruto was a useless character. He said, and I agree with him,that Naruto is overrated and over-favored.
Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2013
rapmike:
If Shikamaru was in Naruto's shoes, he'll say " What a drag! Nobody notices me or cares about me. Anyway it's such a bother to worry about dat. Let me just lie here & watch the clouds"
And let me add that if Shikamaru was made a Jinchuuriki with dat insane IQ of his, he would be almost unbeatable.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2013
Kaycee7: If Shikamaru was in Naruto's shoes, he'll say " What a drag! Nobody notices me or cares about me. Anyway it's such a bother to worry about dat. Let me just lie here & watch the clouds"
And let me add that if Shikamaru was made a Jinchuuriki with dat insane IQ of his, he would be almost unbeatable.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 7:04pm On Sep 07, 2013
Kaycee7: If Shikamaru was in Naruto's shoes, he'll say " What a drag! Nobody notices me or cares about me. Anyway it's such a bother to worry about dat. Let me just lie here & watch the clouds"
U wish at d jinchuriki part and u dnt get mine point anyway,so i wont bother.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 7:18pm On Sep 07, 2013
Kaycee7: Kimco never said Naruto was a useless character. He said, and I agree with him,that Naruto is overrated and over-favored.
He does nt say it,bt he implies it everytime. There is no fight dat naruto won dat he did nt get favourd according 2 al sabi kimco here. Even wen logical reasons r given 4 naruto winning a fight he stil goes around whinning dat its because of kyuubi,blah,blah,blah instead of seeing reason.
BTW, i knw its personal opinion bt i dnt c naruto as bad as u guys put it. Yes, naruto upgrades r at times 2 fast and kishi makes some blunders bt it is nt right 2 downgrade naruto as a character. He had gone thru a lot,both as a person and as a shinobi 2 meet up wit his mates and surpass them 2 be downplayd lyke dat. If any1 fits d description of wat kimco calls naruto, it is obito cos apart frm crying rin and using kamui,he has done nting concrete of his own accord(removing d juubito ting.
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 07, 2013
kimco:

Okay let's look at it this way...nobody knew how it would work. Somehow naruto did (or maybe he didn't, i don't even know) but even the second hokage had to wait till the plan was executed before figuring it out. It wasn't as glaring as u claim it to be really. I agree i was wrong on the awakening part, however a deeper understanding between both host was needed, and that was done between father and son, nobody cud figure it out...and most certainly not shikamaru who was too far away to make analysis. If the second hokage who was close cudn't do it, i don't think shikamaru who was far cud....besides...the power to share chakra even run out.

Actually, bro, it was more glaring than I bothered to show. Remember the scene when the four Kages were ET'd? Minato realized then that Naruto somehow could adapt the Kyuubi's chakra to pretty much any chakra type. That was why he could share his power with every shinobi on the field.

Now if Naruto could sync with people who didn't have the Kyuubi, why wouldn't he be able to more easily sync with another host of the Kyuubi? And why would Shikamaru not consider that possibility? Shikamaru drew a blank because he's a cool strategist, bro, the kind that retreats from the heat of battle to conjure up a multi-faceted, multi-layered plan to discomfit and destroy the enemy. Well, here the enemy wasn't letting him retreat. Naruto's brain, on the other hand, awakens and sharpens with increasing danger. That's what I kept trying to point out by saying that he grows in battle.

Naruto is a genius, bro, even if an unconventional one.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:26pm On Sep 07, 2013
rapmike:
Listen 2 urself saying wat u r saying. So because shikamaru is super smart,he can not draw blanks? Or he mainly has 2 draw blanks cos naruto wants 2 shine? Now dat is d most absurd ting i hav heard 4rm u. Shikamaru has suddenly become all wise dat he cnt be at lost of wat 2 do? Ok tel me hw shikaramu drawing blanks is a plot hole. U jst simply want 2 discredit naruto,dat wat u r doing. U alway complaining of naruto being 2 ovapowerd,blah,blah, i wonda if shikamaru, who has neva been 2 a war b4 nw kips pulling tactics 4rm his btm lyke battle hard dude cnt be considerd as a plot hole.
D simple fact is dat shikamaru is overwhelmd at d magnitude of d facts of d war so he cnt kip his cool as usual, it happens 2 intelligent dude u knw.
As 4 d dumb ish, i was refferring 2 ur statement,nt u

I used that argument cos u guys wanted to use him drawing blanks to discredit him...and when the truth of kishi favoring him u play the ....''oh u hate naruto'' card. Very poor really. and if u want my actual thoughts on him drawing a blank...read the post i made to ihe.....ermmm....forgot the name, buh u know who.

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.