Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,886 members, 7,866,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:26 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (490) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (656191 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 5:14pm On May 03, 2015
Is Fate Stay Night on Mangapanda?
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 6:14pm On May 03, 2015
kishi don start again bah? no release this week
Re: Naruto Information by Dottune(m): 7:23pm On May 03, 2015
ihedinobi2:
Is Fate Stay Night on Mangapanda?
No, anime only
Re: Naruto Information by iykmora(m): 7:42pm On May 03, 2015
tayoccu:
kishi don start again bah?
no release this week
thatz his trademark...I feel lyk hittin sumtin already angry
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 8:20pm On May 03, 2015
ihedinobi2:

Heard it's a mini-series. What's OVAS?

oh okay.

original video animations= OVA. Like the hellsing OVAs or the naruto movie series which do not ff the manga stories.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 8:43pm On May 03, 2015
Oi. angry

Dis thread don white finish sotey im resemble bone...

Wetin cause am.

Bleach.

undecided

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:01pm On May 03, 2015
Tosyn007:

perhaps too early mate

and oh i didn't get any tags
really? rapmike u never tagged ur bro tosyn?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:03pm On May 03, 2015
rapmike:

Nope! Just at the middle.

why man? dat long tym? at this pace u'll be done in the next 5yrs. it better be worth it.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:05pm On May 03, 2015
firestar:
Oi. angry

Wetin cause am.

Bleach.

undecided
nice pun dere.

lets say bleach is not immune to its own effects. dat one so white it's almost transparent
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:06pm On May 03, 2015
tayoccu:
kishi don start again bah?
no release this week

has it begun?
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 10:08pm On May 03, 2015
kimco:

why man? dat long tym? at this pace u'll be done in the next 5yrs. it better be worth it.

5 years? Haba! Something I just started this year! It will be done before the year runs out.

Yea, I forgot to tag Tosyn. Did not know if it was Tosyn007 or just Tosyn. I may tag him soon.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 10:20pm On May 03, 2015
tayoccu:
kishi don start again bah? no release this week
What did you expect? Na Kishi na.
Though I don't see what the rush is about.
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 10:23am On May 04, 2015
Dottune:
No, anime only
Oh. sad Perhaps later then.
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 10:26am On May 04, 2015
kimco:

oh okay.

original video animations= OVA. Like the hellsing OVAs or the naruto movie series which do not ff the manga stories.

Ah, I see. That was why I didn't dig the Naruto movies so much. I only took interest in The Last because Kishi said some things in the series will be explained there. *shrugs*
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:34am On May 04, 2015
Review:

So i watched the naruto movie.

Not much of an action movie, actually not much of anything...Everyone was dumbed down for naruto and to small extent...sasuke.

hinata falling off a building and needing saving from naruto was jux brutally bad. She's a ninja for God sake, she was jumping longer distances to the taseigan or watever. Sakura almost as useless as ever. Kakashi cannot stop a meteor of that size? A hogake? I cant think of anyone of the previous hokages that cudnt have stopped that. But ofcos sasuke needs to have his moment. Trash. Shikamaru did nothing special even sai outshone him. Naruto spamming rasengan was the most annoying thing ever. So powerful and yet still so boring, is there nothing else this boy can use in battle? Gaara with a female voice? How bad can this thing go. The moon that seemed out of reach during the whole manga now felt like the next town with shinobi going up and down on it.

Honestly the movie didnt even have to have aaction in it. I jux wanted to see how the ninja world coped with the aftermath of the war...what orochimaru was upto, how naruto wooed hinata, u know the drama side of things, how the guys got to be with each other. where were hinata's team mates at the wedding? the two people she spent her ninja tym with? They seemed to care for her a lot.The only part I enjoyed was the closing credits with the wedding pictures. it was beautiful...brought tears to my eyes.

I give the movie a 2/10 for a forced story with women being weak again, important people not featured at all and it all being about naruto oh, and for gaara bring voiced by a whiny voiced lady.

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by GRIMMJOE(m): 10:37am On May 04, 2015
firestar:
Oi. angry

Wetin cause am.

Bleach.

undecided
speaking about bleach Azein is back and my name sake Grimm jow jaguar jack is also back
Re: Naruto Information by Hydrogen9R(m): 10:45am On May 04, 2015
kimco:
Review:

Not much of an action movie, actually not much of anything...Everyone was dumbed down for naruto and to small extent...sasuke.

hinata falling off a building and needing saving from naruto was jux brutally bad. She's a ninja for God sake, she was jumping longer distances to the taseigan or watever. Sakura almost as useless as ever. Kakashi cannot stop a meteor of that size? A hogake? I cant think of anyone of the previous hokages that cudnt have stopped that. But ofcos sasuke needs to have his moment. Trash. Shikamaru did nothing special even sai outshone him. Naruto spamming rasengan was the most annoying thing ever. So powerful and yet still so boring, is there nothing else this boy can use in battle? Gaara with a female voice? How bad can this thing go. The moon that seemed out of reach during the whole manga now felt like the next town with shinobi going up and down on it.

Honestly the movie didnt even have to have aaction in it. I jux wanted to see how the ninja world coped with the aftermath of the war...what orochimaru was upto, how naruto wooed hinata, u know the drama side of things, how the guys got to be with each other. where were hinata's team mates at the wedding? the two people she spent her ninja tym with? They seemed to care for her a lot.The only part I enjoyed was the closing credits with the wedding pictures. it was beautiful...brought tears to my eyes.

I give the movie a 2/10 for a forced story with women being weak again, important people not featured at all and it all being about naruto oh, and for gaara bring voiced by a whiny voiced lady.
you don come again Mr Anti-Kishi
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 11:00am On May 04, 2015
GRIMMJOE:
speaking about bleach Azein is back and my name sake Grimm jow jaguar jack is also back

Eh en... angry

Don't start. angry
Re: Naruto Information by Hydrogen9R(m): 11:29am On May 04, 2015
Dottune:
Yo! Baddestguyp have you watched today's Episode of Fate Stay Night? mehn it was crazy.
Archer is a F*cking Bastard, he has so many abilities, he's probably the strongest of all and almost the same ability with Gilgamesh, he used one trick to teleport multiple swords to kill Caster.
And Tohsaka dey fight o, omo Caster suffer chei!
I take back my word archer is strong .
First time in history a severnt almost killed a master caster ...you say Tohosaka dey fight do you think she will 1minute against saber or lancer or archer or Gilgamesh or baserker.
Re: Naruto Information by Dottune(m): 11:38am On May 04, 2015
Hydrogen9R:
I take back my word archer is strong .
First time in history a severnt almost killed a master caster ...you say Tohosaka dey fight do you think she will 1minute against saber or lancer or archer or Gilgamesh or baserker.
Lol I'm glad you are now also an Archer Fan, Archer can stand with Gilgamesh to fight with his abilities.

As per Tohsaka, those servants will surely trash her within seconds cheesy
Re: Naruto Information by gangwolf(m): 11:40am On May 04, 2015
kimco:
Review:

?
Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 1:02pm On May 04, 2015
ihedinobi2:

Lol. Dude, what's psycho about guns and rocket launchers? Na warhead you want make I carry go before?
That would be overkill.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 3:42pm On May 04, 2015
Hydrogen9R:
you don come again Mr Anti-Kishi

anti kishi? have u watched it? if u have where is ur own analysis. atleast i explained why i didnt like it.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 3:42pm On May 04, 2015
Re: Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 6:51am On May 05, 2015
wow... after d long wait, d new chapter of Noblesse is out cheesy
www.mangapanda.com/noblesse/352
enjoy!!!
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 4:45pm On May 05, 2015
Heads up people!

See Signature.
Re: Naruto Information by slimthugchimee(m): 6:09pm On May 05, 2015
Guys lets create a watsapp group for anime chats
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 6:49pm On May 05, 2015
kimco:

anti kishi? have u watched it? if u have where is ur own analysis. atleast i explained why i didnt like it.
I agree with him. I watched the movie and I enjoyed it so much. Jumping is different from falling btw. I'll rate the movie 8/10
Re: Naruto Information by slimthugchimee(m): 7:56pm On May 05, 2015
GRIMMJOE:

chai but i taught nointra killed grimjow
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 11:43pm On May 05, 2015
Hmmm...

Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 11:40am On May 06, 2015
nani667:
Hmmm...
aizen will win. Her change of dimensions won't even affect him plus he's immortal

(1) (2) (3) ... (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.