Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,733 members, 7,862,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:22 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (491) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (655473 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 11:41am On May 06, 2015
kimco:
Review:

So i watched the naruto movie.

Not much of an action movie, actually not much of anything...Everyone was dumbed down for naruto and to small extent...sasuke.

hinata falling off a building and needing saving from naruto was jux brutally bad. She's a ninja for God sake, she was jumping longer distances to the taseigan or watever. Sakura almost as useless as ever. Kakashi cannot stop a meteor of that size? A hogake? I cant think of anyone of the previous hokages that cudnt have stopped that. But ofcos sasuke needs to have his moment. Trash. Shikamaru did nothing special even sai outshone him. Naruto spamming rasengan was the most annoying thing ever. So powerful and yet still so boring, is there nothing else this boy can use in battle? Gaara with a female voice? How bad can this thing go. The moon that seemed out of reach during the whole manga now felt like the next town with shinobi going up and down on it.

Honestly the movie didnt even have to have aaction in it. I jux wanted to see how the ninja world coped with the aftermath of the war...what orochimaru was upto, how naruto wooed hinata, u know the drama side of things, how the guys got to be with each other. where were hinata's team mates at the wedding? the two people she spent her ninja tym with? They seemed to care for her a lot.The only part I enjoyed was the closing credits with the wedding pictures. it was beautiful...brought tears to my eyes.

I give the movie a 2/10 for a forced story with women being weak again, important people not featured at all and it all being about naruto oh, and for gaara bring voiced by a whiny voiced lady.

Ok, I just lost my appetite. Kimco actually liked something Kishi did?!! shocked

Just kidding. I haven't watched it but I don't have high expectations. I'm for skipping the details and getting to the good part already. And for me, it has been: how the heck did Naruto get smart and win Hinata? That had to be a story worth hearing joor!

Apart from that, the story got tired for me already.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 11:42am On May 06, 2015
firestar, September, right? I think this time I'll make it. Last year just plain didn't work out for me. But this one sounds within the limits of probability...high probability.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 11:55am On May 06, 2015
ihedinobi2:
firestar, September, right? I think this time I'll make it. Last year just plain didn't work out for me. But this one sounds within the limits of probability...high probability.

You might want to Cosplay too.
They are giving away prizes.

I am going to be there.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 12:53pm On May 06, 2015
ihedinobi2:

Ok, I just lost my appetite. Kimco actually liked something Kishi did?!! shocked

Just kidding. I haven't watched it but I don't have high expectations. I'm for skipping the details and getting to the good part already. And for me, it has been: how the heck did Naruto get smart and win Hinata? That had to be a story worth hearing joor!

I like wat kishi does sometyms, ihe. Thats the reason I watched naruto in the first plax. And also the reason I'm still here and not on a bleach thread.

TO EVERYONE WHO THINKS IM JUX BEING A KISHI HATER: its unfortunate that i joined the thread at a tym the manga was going down hill. otherwise you'd be hearing praises all the tym. but its nice to see u all resort to questioning my personality in my analysis(classic ad hominem) I tot, in providing a worded rough review, i cud atleast not sound vague. atleast be objective. Instead it the same reaction i get from u guys. if you think this movie was good the must really be in love with him. provide an analysis to prove otherwise.
Naruto movies have really only been centered around naruto saving and preaching to someone in need with a rasengan fest. i dare u to tell me im wrong. more than an worth of little to no character dev, bar the bad guys and naruto...which gets old after the third movie cos the stories are always same.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 1:10pm On May 06, 2015
Baddestguyp:
I agree with him. I watched the movie and I enjoyed it so much. Jumping is different from falling btw. I'll rate the movie 8/10

jumping is different to falling? so a ninja of hinata's calibre had to hang on for dear life for naruto to save her? u havw got to be kidding me. i dnt recall any ninja falling , while being conscious and needing saving in the manga. i tot i was watching transformers.

baddest i'm not surprised u liked it. a review by urself wud be nice. how about a review from all those who loved it. instead of ur vague scores.
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 1:26pm On May 06, 2015
firestar:

You might want to Cosplay too.
They are giving away prizes.

I am going to be there.

Not that I care about prizes unless someone's handing out premium top-level management teams or high-skilled technical teams there, but we'll see. Cosplaying just might be fun. wink

And I mean to definitely not meet you accidentally and see if you look as confusing as you read. cheesy
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 1:28pm On May 06, 2015
kimco:

I like wat kishi does sometyms, ihe. Thats the reason I watched naruto in the first plax. And also the reason I'm still here and not on a bleach thread.

TO EVERYONE WHO THINKS IM JUX BEING A KISHI HATER: its unfortunate that i joined the thread at a tym the manga was going down hill. otherwise you'd be hearing praises all the tym. but its nice to see u all resort to questioning my personality in my analysis(classic ad hominem) I tot, in providing a worded rough review, i cud atleast not sound vague. atleast be objective. Instead it the same reaction i get from u guys. if you think this movie was good the must really be in love with him. provide an analysis to prove otherwise.
Naruto movies have really only been centered around naruto saving and preaching to someone in need with a rasengan fest. i dare u to tell me im wrong. more than an worth of little to no character dev, bar the bad guys and naruto...which gets old after the third movie cos the stories are always same.

Kimco, I know you do. I was just kidding.
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 3:19pm On May 06, 2015
Baddestguyp:
aizen will win. Her change of dimensions won't even affect him plus he's immortal

and she's mortal?
its gonna be a close call.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 3:45pm On May 06, 2015
ihedinobi2:

Not that I care about prizes unless someone's handing out premium top-level management teams or high-skilled technical teams there, but we'll see. Cosplaying just might be fun. wink

And I mean to definitely not meet you accidentally and see if you look as confusing as you read. cheesy

Heh, we'll see.
I want to arrive in a top notch outfit that I could wear after the event.
Who are coming as?
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 4:27pm On May 06, 2015
Baddestguyp:
aizen will win. Her change of dimensions won't even affect him plus he's immortal

She's also Immortal ✔
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 5:31pm On May 06, 2015
rapmike:

5 years? Haba! Something I just started this year! It will be done before the year runs out.

Yea, I forgot to tag Tosyn. Did not know if it was Tosyn007 or just Tosyn. I may tag him soon.

Tosyn007 my lord
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 5:33pm On May 06, 2015
kimco:
Review:

So i watched the naruto movie.

Not much of an action movie, actually not much of anything...Everyone was dumbed down for naruto and to small extent...sasuke.

hinata falling off a building and needing saving from naruto was jux brutally bad. She's a ninja for God sake, she was jumping longer distances to the taseigan or watever. Sakura almost as useless as ever. Kakashi cannot stop a meteor of that size? A hogake? I cant think of anyone of the previous hokages that cudnt have stopped that. But ofcos sasuke needs to have his moment. Trash. Shikamaru did nothing special even sai outshone him. Naruto spamming rasengan was the most annoying thing ever. So powerful and yet still so boring, is there nothing else this boy can use in battle? Gaara with a female voice? How bad can this thing go. The moon that seemed out of reach during the whole manga now felt like the next town with shinobi going up and down on it.

Honestly the movie didnt even have to have aaction in it. I jux wanted to see how the ninja world coped with the aftermath of the war...what orochimaru was upto, how naruto wooed hinata, u know the drama side of things, how the guys got to be with each other. where were hinata's team mates at the wedding? the two people she spent her ninja tym with? They seemed to care for her a lot.The only part I enjoyed was the closing credits with the wedding pictures. it was beautiful...brought tears to my eyes.

I give the movie a 2/10 for a forced story with women being weak again, important people not featured at all and it all being about naruto oh, and for gaara bring voiced by a whiny voiced lady.

She couldn't do anything cos she was out of strength, out of chakra somehow

Oh and you forgot Kakashi's new jutsu(Hunch no Jutsu)
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 5:37pm On May 06, 2015
ihedinobi2:

There's no story, Hinata has fallen way before she could spell the word "love"
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 6:05pm On May 06, 2015
Tosyn007:

She couldn't do anything cos she was out of strength, out of chakra somehow

Oh and you forgot Kakashi's new jutsu(Hunch no Jutsu)

Lol. I wonder if it's due to too much chakra used to knit naruto's scarf. Knitting must be an energy sucking hobby. I dnt wish to try it.

Haha. Hunch no jutsu seems interesting. What does it do man, pray tell.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 6:09pm On May 06, 2015
ihedinobi2:

Kimco, I know you do. I was just kidding.

I know u were. Dats why I seperated the second part with a label for the others who were not kidding.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 6:13pm On May 06, 2015
Tosyn007:

There's no story, Hinata has fallen way before she could spell the word "love"

I was gonna tell him dat. I must have forgotten
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 6:16pm On May 06, 2015
SageNaruto:
wow... after d long wait, d new chapter of Noblesse is out cheesy

www.mangapanda.com/noblesse/352

enjoy!!!

Man what of hunter x hunter?

Is the mangaka dead?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 6:19pm On May 06, 2015
Baddestguyp:

if the idea was that they cud both end each other, kaguya wud destroy aizen. None of his spells wud work on her, his illusion wouldn't work on her either. Infact, if anything she'll put him in an infinite tsukiyomi
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 6:20pm On May 06, 2015
slimthugchimee:
chai but i taught nointra killed grimjow

Are u sure u have watched/manga bleach? Or has it been dat long
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 7:30pm On May 06, 2015
kimco:

if the idea was that they cud both end each other, kaguya wud destroy aizen. None of his spells wud work on her, his illusion wouldn't work on her either. Infact, if anything she'll put him in an infinite tsukiyomi
his illusion will work. this is because he controls the five senses but she can only create a genjutsu by manipulating the chakra in his brain. besides aizen is faster and can use his powers well unlike her waiting for zetsu to dictate to her
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 7:32pm On May 06, 2015
kimco:

do you still read the manga? I do. You can't even get too close to aizen, your body will turn to particles

*edited* does she have reiatsu? she can't even see him
Re: Naruto Information by slimthugchimee(m): 7:34pm On May 06, 2015
kimco:

i know aizen was brought back by kyoraku shunsui its how grimjow is still alive that i dont know
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 7:40pm On May 06, 2015
ichibe hyosube, leader of squad zero vs yawach (one of my best bleach fights, only it was predictable, I knew the winner before it started)
Re: Naruto Information by slimthugchimee(m): 7:56pm On May 06, 2015
hatake kakashi vs uchiha obito my best hand to hand combat
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 11:13pm On May 06, 2015
kimco:

Baddestguyp:
his illusion will work. this is because he controls the five senses but she can only create a genjutsu by manipulating the chakra in his brain. besides aizen is faster and can use his powers well unlike her waiting for zetsu to dictate to her

I don't think Aizen would survive if she shoots him with her bone techniques... Those bones that disintegrate people, she used it on Obito and he turned to dust..... Hmmm...
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 11:23pm On May 06, 2015
nani667:

I don't think Aizen would survive if she shoots him with her bone techniques... Those bones that disintegrate people, she used it on Obito and he turned to dust..... Hmmm...
if aizen survived final getsuga tenshou and the kido from urahara that should have disintegrated his body, why won't he survive a slow bone attack. his speed is too much for it to hit him. did you remember when ichigo was trying to keep distance with aizen but aizen touched ichigo's chest? in the fake kurakura town

Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 11:48pm On May 06, 2015
Cheat Aizen!!!

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 12:30am On May 07, 2015
Baddestguyp:

Mr. Man the brain controls the five senses.that's what genjutsu does. It's the same thing. You think illusions of that level would work on kaguya? Aizen seems hax in bleach cos nobody can use illusions that completely fools u. In naruto verse that would be equal to a chuunin's genjutsu. Inferior to tsukiyomi let alone kaguya herself. Aizen is probably as fast as sasuke and naruto were when they fought kaguya and she easily pulled sasuke into anoda dimension.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 12:37am On May 07, 2015
Baddestguyp:
if aizen survived final getsuga tenshou and the kido from urahara that should have disintegrated his body, why won't he survive a slow bone attack. his speed is too much for it to hit him. did you remember when ichigo was trying to keep distance with aizen but aizen touched ichigo's chest? in the fake kurakura town

Against a weak ichigo? Please. Also he survived cos he become an immortal. The stone thing had made him so. Speed counts for almost nothing when ur opponent can appear anywhere around u at will and with lightening speed.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 12:41am On May 07, 2015
Baddestguyp:
do you still read the manga? I do. You can't even get too close to aizen, your body will turn to particles

*edited* does she have reiatsu? she can't even see him

This makes no sense baddest. We are assuming they can see each other and do battle...where their immortality is cancelled out. Only their raw abilities is being compared here. Yet u are going on about different things. Shud I even take u serious.

And my quote was a reply to someone who tot nnoitra had killed grimmjow. Yet u pick my post out of context to reply to. Why do u do this?
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 12:43am On May 07, 2015
kimco:

Mr. Man the brain controls the five senses.that's what genjutsu does. It's the same thing. You think illusions of that level would work on kaguya? Aizen seems hax in bleach cos nobody can use illusions that completely fools u. In naruto verse that would be equal to a chuunin's genjutsu. Inferior to tsukiyomi let alone kaguya herself. Aizen is probably as fast as sasuke and naruto were when they fought kaguya and she easily pulled sasuke into anoda dimension.
you still can't tell me how kaguya will win. She also displayed no sealing jutsu while aizen has a vast knowledge of kidos and can use them
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 12:46am On May 07, 2015
kimco:

This makes no sense baddest. We are assuming they can see each other and do battle...where their immortality is cancelled out. Only their raw abilities is being compared here. Yet u are going on about different things. Shud I even take u serious.

And my quote was a reply to someone who tot nnoitra had killed grimmjow. Yet u pick my post out of context to reply to. Why do u do this?
I quoted the wrong post.

Btw, I thought you gave up on bleach manga

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.