Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,263 members, 7,846,229 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (522) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (652959 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 10:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
kimco:

OP scenerio of teamwork:

Zorro: hey nami, fight this woman here for me since I can't fight women.

Nami: okay zorro no problem. Even though it's obvious I'm not even in her league I'll try jux for you and hope plot armour helps me through.

Zorro: yh nami, I'm such a friend, I'm going let u handle someone who (realistically) should maul you to bits, just because I can't fight women. What a considerate guy I am. And oh, if I happen to be done with my fight I'll trust you to finish yours victorious too. If by the time I'm done and you aren't, I'll simply stay back and watch you get beaten over and over (with no serious injuries or fear of death ofcos) because I have faith in you.

Nami: you are the best zorro

With such good friends, who needs bloodthirsty villains.

Okay, tell me 1 fight anyone finished, and stayed back watching the other being beaten, and didn't step up to help without a reason.....I'm so gonna prove ya wrong now.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
kimco:

I don't see how anyone won't feel insulted when you call them dull brain etc. I didn't feel insulted, I was insulted.

By that logic of teamwork can any other manga/anime be accused of no team work?

OP scenerio of teamwork:

Zorro: hey nami, fight this woman here for me since I can't fight women.

Nami: okay zorro no problem. Even though it's obvious I'm not even in her league I'll try jux for you and hope plot armour helps me through.

Zorro: yh nami, I'm such a friend, I'm going let u handle someone who (realistically) should maul you to bits, just because I can't fight women. What a considerate guy I am. And oh, if I happen to be done with my fight I'll trust you to finish yours victorious too. If by the time I'm done and you aren't, I'll simply stay back and watch you get beaten over and over (with no serious injuries or fear of death ofcos) because I have faith in you.

Nami: you are the best zorro

With such good friends, who needs bloodthirsty villains.
LOL I don't feel like commenting on this.
Re: Naruto Information by ctuagent007: 1:36am On Aug 15, 2015
@Zuko, you dey funny
He made this comment below & you still get the strenght to dey reply am, na wa for you
His "ignorant comment" gave him up so I don't see why the need to then again engage him cos if he had not watched or followed the anime, then I would have understood but to have at one time watched a bit of it & still expose his ignorance, you should have known he was "trolling you way bad gaaaan ni....

Naturally, people are anxious more like inclined to follow the popular genre of Sword/Magic/Ninjas animes but when a man comes & decides he doesn't want to join the "bandwagon" & then uses the rough & uncharted route course of the unspoken, unheard, fearful, abominable & forbidden genre "PIRATES" or better known word---CROOKS/PLUNDERS/KILLERS as the old & new world know them to be, & then it turns out to be the undisputed best, it then means there is a "living-water" that the Samaritans & the Unbelieving Jews have discovered & never again shall they thirst any more cos they have seen the lights that the Pharisees, Saddusees, Zealots, Lawyers, etc have refused to see....[enter the kingdom/light, they refused, okay since you don't want the light, oya allow others to enter, they no gree, they say liee liee]...na wa wetin man go do

May Jesus Christ forgive me for the use of the passage of his holy scripture used for this useless talk/arguement....AMEEEEEN

kimco:

[s]What? That made no sense man. I watched 300+
episodes of onepiece and still didn't get enough
info on the one piece treasure. 300+
episodes...and not enough info on the
whereabouts of the onepiece treasure, the reason
he set off to be a pirate in the first place, only
obstacles on the way. At this point it's obvious the
manga has bad pacing. Impatient after watching
300+ episodes? Wow. Maybe you are looking for
something different in the manga and most def
you are getting it. I'm not getting what I'm
looking for at all. 300+ is very generous any how
you try to spin it.
Very funny are you implying the story of OP isn't
predicatable? Are you serious? Stop trying to make
the story sound like a masterpiece. It's average at
best.[/s]
Also don't compare game of thrones to OP at all.
They are not comparable In anyway possible in
this context. It also has it's faults but we won't go
there.
Also sales doesn't equal quality. Eg fairy tales
selling better than fma:brotherhood or lil
wayne more popular that some dope
underground rappers like immortal technique.
Like I said it does adventure quite well...and
people seem to like the adventure it provides. but
to actually try to put down other mangas by saying
the story is better is the biggest joke. It has no
story to praise.

@Zuko, you have time that I don't really have....
The ship is about sailing so mugiwaras, are you ready for the Yonko showdown
Long live Oda....I hope his health doesn't fail him like the HxH mangaka sha

3 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 2:02am On Aug 15, 2015
ctuagent007:
@Zuko, you dey funny
He made this comment below & you still get the strenght to dey reply am, na wa for you
His "ignorant comment" gave him up so I don't see why the need to then again engage him cos if he had not watched or followed the anime, then I would have understood but to have at one time watched a bit of it & still expose his ignorance, you should have known he was "trolling you way bad gaaaan ni....

@Zuko, you have time that I don't really have....
The ship is about sailing so mugiwaras, are you ready for the Yonko showdown
Long live Oda....I hope his health doesn't fail him like the HxH mangaka sha

So in other words you have nothing to counter the argument and are resorting to this cheap "oh he is ignorant" trick to slither away. Good to know. Wait, were u actually part of the argument? I guess not...enjoy your life man.

And where from all this biblical metaphors...are you not taking this thing a bit too serious? Wow. Trully the things I see.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 2:10am On Aug 15, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Lol....like I said, you only think its boring and unnecessary, but they are very very necessary. And it didn't in anyway miss the main point of the story, Oda never told you that his story is concentrated on finding some treasure, and that's where you're missing it. OP explores a way more broader sense of story than just finding some hidden treasure somewhere. Sorry if you're disappointed but its pacing is good you're just not patient enough.

I never said its perfect, it has story faults within but no one here is pointing at them. All I've seen here is personal criticisms which are just biased views anyway.

It's not boring, but it sure is unecessary to give every character u meet a story. Sways from the main plot and becomes tiring. This is one of the reason for bad pacing in a literary work. When u build characters, you do so towards the main plot of your work. truth be told if I wasn't told that some of the stories were canon I would have thought that they were filler. They are that bad. Adds nothing to the story but adventure for the reader. And these stories can be found all over the manga. Sometimes the trade off for too much of a vivid world is pacing. The manga has pacing issues that is not even up for debate and why you are still debating this is amazing. You (and a lot of others) don't mind the pacing issues because you are in for the ride, the adventurous world that oda creates. However that doesn't nullify the fact that it has pacing issues. You guys arw not patient, you are actually enjoying every bit of how the manga is unfolding (sloooooooowly), and clearly don't even want it to end.

You don't have to say it's perfect. You are implying that it has no fault. To assume that I'm making up problems of the manga jux because I don't like it as much u do doesn't help your case atall. Also how am I biased? I'm not even defending any manga here right now. I have stated what both naruto and OP do best. How am I biased?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 2:32am On Aug 15, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Dude, fairy tales doesn't sell more than FMA or the FMA brotherhood, It only has more chapters so better overall sales. But for the past 3 years now, FT hasn't been in top10 while FMA has been there and was even 2nd for about two years before AOT and Basket took it. OP has been number1 for 7years now. Sales largely determines quality especially when its same type of products at same price and place.
Like I said, all you're doing is personal critics simply because you didn't get what you are looking for. Going less than one quarter of a story doesn't give you enough grounds to raise the critics though. OP has a great story to tell and not just looking for One Piece.

Ermmm I jux checked the 2014 sales chat and fma wasn'tin first 30 even, ie going by your for the past 3 yrs comment. But I do get your point...so I'll render that eg moot. Sales is not always reflective of quality man...when people use sales in their arguments it renders their points useless since a lot of things factor into sales. As a whole manga, fma is surely better than OP,however it's short, doesn't preach friendship, has a dark tone to it and doesn't have enough chapters to make it a sales king. Another eg. During the release of fifa 05 and pes 5, pes 5 destroyed fifa as a game but fifa thwarted pes 5 in sales. Sales doesn't determine quality, Marketing and hype helps a bunch you see. Another point is pc gaming vs console gaming. Games sellmore on consoles but perform better on pcs.

Also dude at the time I watched it, there was a little over 600 episodes or even less. 300+ episodes of 600+ (atmost) is not less than quarter. It's actually -/+ half of it. So yeah...I had enough to critique the show. Even 300+ of 700+ is not less than quarter it's actually almost half. I believe I'm still good. And knowing OP's bad pacing issues, I'm sure not enough happened to warrant 400+ episodes that couldn't happen in atmost 150+ episodes.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 2:49am On Aug 15, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Okay, tell me 1 fight anyone finished, and stayed back watching the other being beaten, and didn't step up to help without a reason.....I'm so gonna prove ya wrong now.

That would take some tym to phish out. Give me time. Also what do you mean by "without a reason?" Even if my friend told me not to interfere I'd not watch him being trampled upon because of some useless pride. We are mateys (ahoy). Oh I remembered one. Zorro vs the sword guy (damn I jux forgot his name). Zorro stabbed, the rest stood there, atleast go and get beaten as well, shows the power of your friendship. Correct if I'm wrong, I'm collecting from a rusty memmory.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 3:00am On Aug 15, 2015
If naruto's daughter suddenly got the byakugan (my spelling oo) then surely kishi must explain to us how that happened since from the info given us before the eyes should have already been there...unlike the sharingan. Is kishi forgetting his own story? Man.
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 5:01am On Aug 15, 2015
kimco:

Ermmm I jux checked the 2014 sales chat and fma wasn'tin first 30 even, ie going by your for the past 3 yrs comment. But I do get your point...so I'll render that eg moot. Sales is not always reflective of quality man...when people use sales in their arguments it renders their points useless since a lot of things factor into sales. As a whole manga, fma is surely better than OP,however it's short, doesn't preach friendship, has a dark tone to it and doesn't have enough chapters to make it a sales king. Another eg. During the release of fifa 05 and pes 5, pes 5 destroyed fifa as a game but fifa thwarted pes 5 in sales. Sales doesn't determine quality, Marketing and hype helps a bunch you see. Another point is pc gaming vs console gaming. Games sellmore on consoles but perform better on pcs.

Also dude at the time I watched it, there was a little over 600 episodes or even less. 300+ episodes of 600+ (atmost) is not less than quarter. It's actually -/+ half of it. So yeah...I had enough to critique the show. Even 300+ of 700+ is not less than quarter it's actually almost half. I believe I'm still good. And knowing OP's bad pacing issues, I'm sure not enough happened to warrant 400+ episodes that couldn't happen in atmost 150+ episodes.

I guess I typed too fast for FMA, I meant that FT hasnt been in top 10 for the last 3 years, but FMA was consistently there for its last 3 years. When FMA was on, it sold better than FT. You can't expect a series that stopped serialization some years back to still be in competition to an ongoing series.

Watching 300 episodes of a series that was still less than half way as at 600 is less than quarter....so you have next to nothing to give its critics. Just like someone who watched Naruto till chunin arc and say, Naruto is rubbish, small kids jumping around, blahblahblah. So I won't waste time on your pacing talks. Your expectations were rightly trampled on though. You actually failed to realise that those arcs you call side adventures would all lead to the one piece eventually. Your imaginations cant grasp the concept behind the Pluton of Alabaster, Water7 importance and Skypiea Poneglyph....OP is a story too far fetched for your type that just wants to know the end already. That's its unpredictability for you.
Call the pride nonsense, but fact is, there are times a man has to stand up for himself no matter what. Zoro wants to be the best, meets the best in a duel and you want someone to interfere. Same Zoro knocked out Sanji once when he came to help him in between fights. Just like Naruto said, 'if I don't win my battles alone, I may never grow up'. When Zoro got taken down by Mihawk, Luffy jumped into the fight and was told Zoro got spared. Funny enough, Zoro's last minute act served as a basis for Mihawk to later personally train him in swordsmanship, which wouldn't have happened if Luffy, Usopp came charging in mid fight as you expect. Mention a reasonable battle.

Like I said, OP has its story faults, but you're far away from mentioning them. What you're mentioning is your personal sentiments and it largely doesn't count even a bit.

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 5:16am On Aug 15, 2015
kimco:
If naruto's daughter suddenly got the byakugan (my spelling oo) then surely kishi must explain to us how that happened since from the info given us before the eyes should have already been there...unlike the sharingan. Is kishi forgetting his own story? Man.

Lol, Kishi ain't telling no story, he's randomly setting up fights and powers. So don't ask for explanations.
When another wants to properly set up his story and break down his explanations, you'll still complain of pacing tho so no need. Just relax and smoke Kishi's weed with him.

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by tegak10: 8:16am On Aug 15, 2015
all the one piece adventures are linked to each other..... Alabsta skypiea fishman island- ancient weapons

N to those of u saying better sales dosent translate to quality, which manga that sold much was poor.. Even bleach n fairy tail started well.. But their writers lost their way.... Naruto was nice... I remember those days when taijutsu n brains where used to fight... Kakashi is even d best character to me because he had d least amt of powerups... N not forgetting his chakra problems.. Then the second half that only rasenshuriken is enough to destroy not to talk about d odama rasenshuriken.... or the overpowered mangekyo sharingan..... Or konohamaru beating a path of pain... The last straw was after naruto got 9 tails mode... He did shadow clone n went to all d battle fields(unlimited chakre)

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 8:58am On Aug 15, 2015
tegak10:
all the one piece adventures are linked to each other..... Alabsta skypiea fishman island- ancient weapons

N to those of u saying better sales dosent translate to quality, which manga that sold much was poor.. Even bleach n fairy tail started well.. But their writers lost their way.... Naruto was nice... I remember those days when taijutsu n brains where used to fight... Kakashi is even d best character to me because he had d least amt of powerups... N not forgetting his chakra problems.. Then the second half that only rasenshuriken is enough to destroy not to talk about d odama rasenshuriken.... or the overpowered mangekyo sharingan..... Or konohamaru beating a path of pain... The last straw was after naruto got 9 tails mode... He did shadow clone n went to all d battle fields(unlimited chakre)

Kakashi and Itachi were my favorites and had good developments too. But Kakashi's war arc deeds were just much. The Last Straw was when Dude got Mangekyo and instantly did the perfect susano'o.. Lol. As for Itachi, after all his sufferings, he died of an unknown ailment and still Kishi wouldn't let him Rest in Peace.
Re: Naruto Information by tegak10: 9:08am On Aug 15, 2015
naruto fans watch hunter x hunter 2011 just 148 episodes, or full metal alchemist brotherhood or watch one piece till u get to marineford arc.... F u think naruto is still better... Ure beyond help... Naruto is just like bleach great at first then kishi took sapele weed n started creating 100 types of rasengan n killed d show...

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by UchihaItachi(m): 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
Twisting:

LOL I don't feel like commenting on this.

Obviously the guy doesn't know OP enough to argue about it and Zuko is definitely a very patient guy

3 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by UchihaItachi(m): 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

Abeg tell dem ooo even if a hundred peeps tell dem a particular fault dey wud still argue it out. One fact is if d Mugiwaras was to be in a different world/anime/manga dey wud be dead since buh 4 dem no worries cos deres always a powerful bandage dat takes away d pain frm all their injuries.
The thing is dey are diehard fans who love it too much nd like dey say Love is blind.

You should stop mixing all the anime worlds together. In the Naruto world it's all mostly about mental abilities, a ninja should be able to do great damage with every tiny movement. But in OP world it's all about power except for maybe conqueror's haki..I see your major problem with OP is their high survival rate but I don't think anyone should complain about such things except of course if you fail to realise the uniqueness of every anime world and start mixing it up with another. Your comments suggest you don't follow the stories behind OP, you just follow it for the fights

3 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Lol, Kishi ain't telling no story, he's randomly setting up fights and powers. So don't ask for explanations.
When another wants to properly set up his story and break down his explanations, you'll still complain of pacing tho so no need. Just relax and smoke Kishi's weed with him.

Errrm in less than 70 episodes death note and fma managed to have the "perfect" mix of plot, engaging characters and consistent logic. You don't need a 1000 episodes to do that. Sorry try again.

But yes! Kishi is now a joker.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

I guess I typed too fast for FMA, I meant that FT hasnt been in top 10 for the last 3 years, but FMA was consistently there for its last 3 years. When FMA was on, it sold better than FT. You can't expect a series that stopped serialization some years back to still be in competition to an ongoing series.

Watching 300 episodes of a series that was still less than half way as at 600 is less than quarter....so you have next to nothing to give its critics. Just like someone who watched Naruto till chunin arc and say, Naruto is rubbish, small kids jumping around, blahblahblah. So I won't waste time on your pacing talks. Your expectations were rightly trampled on though. You actually failed to realise that those arcs you call side adventures would all lead to the one piece eventually. Your imaginations cant grasp the concept behind the Pluton of Alabaster, Water7 importance and Skypiea Poneglyph....OP is a story too far fetched for your type that just wants to know the end already. That's its unpredictability for you.
Call the pride nonsense, but fact is, there are times a man has to stand up for himself no matter what. Zoro wants to be the best, meets the best in a duel and you want someone to interfere. Same Zoro knocked out Sanji once when he came to help him in between fights. Just like Naruto said, 'if I don't win my battles alone, I may never grow up'. When Zoro got taken down by Mihawk, Luffy jumped into the fight and was told Zoro got spared. Funny enough, Zoro's last minute act served as a basis for Mihawk to later personally train him in swordsmanship, which wouldn't have happened if Luffy, Usopp came charging in mid fight as you expect. Mention a reasonable battle.

Like I said, OP has its story faults, but you're far away from mentioning them. What you're mentioning is your personal sentiments and it largely doesn't count even a bit.

You know this isn't going anywhere...it's jux a round about argument. I don't like onepiece, you do. Enjoy the show man.

Also 300 of 600 is half whether it was halfway through or not. At that point, that is my critique of the manga. At 300 episodes I'm sure u made ur judgement of the manga and decided to continue cos you liked it. So no, you can't tell me when I can or cannot critique the manga.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 5:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
UchihaItachi:

Obviously the guy doesn't know OP enough to argue about it and Zuko is definitely a very patient guy

Obviously you do enjoy the manga, good for you. Actually I don't know what I'm doing trying to state an obvious to fanboys. Whether I'm right or wrong, you guys would continually enjoy one piece. So continue to do so. Let's all stop it here.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by ctuagent007: 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
Respect to @zuko, boy you just showed me that not only are you a patient guy (true traits of sensible Onepiece fans), but that you can confortably live with a nagging wife for 50 years no shaking......cool cool cool cool
Twale...

4 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by UchihaItachi(m): 6:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
kimco:

Obviously you do enjoy the manga, good for you. Actually I don't know what I'm doing trying to state an obvious to fanboys. Whether I'm right or wrong, you guys would continually enjoy one piece. So continue to do so. Let's all stop it here.

Okay
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 6:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
Sorry to barge in on you guys, I just wanna inquire whether someone could help with a link for Attack on Titan movie. And what's up with the Boruto Movie?
Re: Naruto Information by UchihaItachi(m): 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2015
Tosyn007:
Sorry to barge in on you guys, I just wanna inquire whether someone could help with a link for Attack on Titan movie. And what's up with the Boruto Movie?

http://ganool.com/attack-on-titan-2015-720p-hdrip/
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 9:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
Tosyn007:

Boruto movie is still in Japanese. English subs will come in October.
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
kimco:

Errrm in less than 70 episodes death note and fma managed to have the "perfect" mix of plot, engaging characters and consistent logic. You don't need a 1000 episodes to do that. Sorry try again.

But yes! Kishi is now a joker.

Lol, before you check on number of episodes they need, DN and FMA obviously had a bunch of characters, a few places and a short time span within its story, so it can make do with a few episodes compared to OP that explores a vast world, different varieties of personalities, and a story that spans from 900years ago. So yes, it needs that 1000+ episodes.
If you still find it confusing, try writing a well structured story with 10 characters then try another with 100characters and see which will take you more time and pages.
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
ctuagent007:
Respect to @zuko, boy you just showed me that not only are you a patient guy (true traits of sensible Onepiece fans), but that you can confortably live with a nagging wife for 50 years no shaking......cool cool cool cool
Twale...

Lol. No mind me jare. I'm enjoying myself. Its very funny when I see people judging a book by its cover. People who know nothing about literature trying to judge a book by their own expectations...especially this kimco dude who just started a little part of the part and thinks he knows the whole.

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by Ultimatesammie(m): 10:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
UchihaItachi:

You should stop mixing all the anime worlds together. In the Naruto world it's all mostly about mental abilities, a ninja should be able to do great damage with every tiny movement. But in OP world it's all about power except for maybe conqueror's haki..I see your major problem with OP is their high survival rate but I don't think anyone should complain about such things except of course if you fail to realise the uniqueness of every anime world and start mixing it up with another. Your comments suggest you don't follow the stories behind OP, you just follow it for the fights
Theres nothing superb abt d fight so many of d fights in my view are appaling nd nothing dat spectacular nd by d way like kimco said he doesn't fear wen dey (Mugiwaras) go into battle becos we already know wat wud eventually happen except in sabody where dey Mugiwaras faced a tough test nd dere was no way out.
By d way some1 was talking abt hidan not attacking Shikamaru well enough to defeat him or something like instead of attacking a vital point he didn't do dat Now I wanna aak in sabody wen kizaru was abt to finish off zorro how many yrs wud he take him his ability is arguably d fastest nd yet he took him a long time to attack some1 he was literally stepping on nd dont tell me he has a slow personality cos weve seen him attack other guys in ample time its like he was waiting 4 zorro to be saved.
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 10:57pm On Aug 15, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

Theres nothing superb abt d fight so many of d fights in my view are appaling nd nothing dat spectacular nd by d way like kimco said he doesn't fear wen dey (Mugiwaras) go into battle becos we already know wat wud eventually happen except in sabody where dey Mugiwaras faced a tough test nd dere was no way out.
By d way some1 was talking abt hidan not attacking Shikamaru well enough to defeat him or something like instead of attacking a vital point he didn't do dat Now I wanna aak in sabody wen kizaru was abt to finish off zorro how many yrs wud he take him his ability is arguably d fastest nd yet he took him a long time to attack some1 he was literally stepping on nd dont tell me he has a slow personality cos weve seen him attack other guys in ample time its like he was waiting 4 zorro to be saved.

By you already know what will happen when they go to fight, what do you actually mean....
You already know they are going to win? Tell me which shonen series doesn't do that...
Or could it be that when Luffy challenged Crocodile, you already knew Luffy will be impaled and buried, then Robin will save him...and he'll get dried up and get lucky, before beating Crocodile. You already knew that Luffy will be able to touch Enel, then get attached to a mountain of gold and thrown from the sky and will need Nami to drive him all up the way. Or you already knew that Luffy will take 100 shadows just to match up with Odz. Or you already knew that Sanji will lose to Califa then go and beat Jyabura.....you must be quite a prophet then.

Concerning Kizaru, you're obviously judging from the anime though. From the manga, Rayleigh appeared and stopped Kizaru's light kick the instant it was raised up.......argument invalid.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 1:17am On Aug 16, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Lol....as if twas Shikamaru that did it the 1st time you're talking of. If Asuma wasn't there Hidan would've beaten him all over the place then.
He defeated Hidan just once, in that forest.
Defeated not killed. As at that point, Shikamaru had a tactical victory
Re: Naruto Information by UchihaItachi(m): 3:56am On Aug 16, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

You're beginning to sound like a broken record. you don't have any valid argument, just repeating the same thing over and over, if you think Kizaru hesitated, it's all in your head bro cos Zorro would've been minced meat if Silvers Rayleigh hadn't shown up

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 11:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
And I just downloaded and saw high-school DXD Yesterday..... Awesome something.... So much boobies on display...
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 12:46am On Aug 18, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Lol. No mind me jare. I'm enjoying myself. Its very funny when I see people judging a book by its cover. People who know nothing about literature trying to judge a book by their own expectations...especially this kimco dude who just started a little part of the part and thinks he knows the whole.

Lol u don't even know what pacing is. You want to call others ignorant on literature? Is this a joke? Dude please. Just because I stopped the argument doesn't mean I can't go on. I just realised we would be going on and on and nothing would have changed. So I decided to end it all there.

One piece has bad pacing, please deal with it and stop being a fangirl.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 12:56am On Aug 18, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Lol, before you check on number of episodes they need, DN and FMA obviously had a bunch of characters, a few places and a short time span within its story, so it can make do with a few episodes compared to OP that explores a vast world, different varieties of personalities, and a story that spans from 900years ago. So yes, it needs that 1000+ episodes.
If you still find it confusing, try writing a well structured story with 10 characters then try another with 100characters and see which will take you more time and pages.

the characters managed to be engaging without back stories. Even L didn't have a major back story in deathnote. In fma, those who did have back stories didn't take up more than an episode, and also both anime/ manga were not filled with useless drinking and eating scenes with unwanted comedy scenes that dragged the whole thing.

Not every character needs a flashback story, those who do can be done in less than 1 episode and sometimes it's better to simply move the story forward instead of all the unecessary useless scenes like sweeping scenes in nigerian movies. It's just not necessary. So no, it doesn't need 1000+ episodes. cut out the excess fat.

I'm going to make a personal silly remark here: please if you want people to take your characters serious, stop making them look goofy. It extremely difficult to take a goofy clown serious when all he does is laugh out loud like an idiot. It's waaaay too unserious.

(1) (2) (3) ... (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.