Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (523) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (651033 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 1:05am On Aug 18, 2015
ctuagent007:
Respect to @zuko, boy you just showed me that not only are you a patient guy (true traits of sensible Onepiece fans), but that you can confortably live with a nagging wife for 50 years no shaking......cool cool cool cool
Twale...

"True traits of sensible ONEPIECE fans" this part made me laugh and proved my point. The most abnoxious grp of fanboys ever. Even worse than naruto fanboys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 1:06am On Aug 18, 2015
Who has watched the attack on titans movie? How good/ bad is it? I need a review before I waste my time downloading it.
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 6:26am On Aug 18, 2015
Lol, Kimco, like I said, you know nothing about literature..... Before you can have a slight right to make remarks on a story,
you must have finished the storyline at least once, missing no action, no word and not a single scene.
You must understand the concept of the story at the back of your hand almost as well as the author.
You must also understand the author's view and what he's trying to pass across.
And your critics must look through that authors point of view.

From all you've been saying once again you have not a single right to criticize OP. Oda is not writing a story that cuts a race to finding a treasure (which is your idea), One Piece world isn't even about pirates in the 1st place, so if your mind is fixed there, you're bound to make nonsense complaints.
I won't go into talking about FMA and DN much because I haven't taken time on them, but as I said, there concepts are way smaller compared to OP concept. Anyway there's no way someone like you will understand it though.
Don't bother about taking the goofy kid serious.... Funny enough, Luffy has the biggest fan base in OP as a result of that his goofiness. So don't say people won't take him serious...and that's same with many other characters like Garp who's most people's favorite Navy.......well you said yourself that its silly.
And if you can't make it through the funny eating scenes and maybe some other comedy, just know that's why a 7 year old can also comfortably watch it with another 50 year old and both will be laughing to their heart content.....try raising valid curtains please....

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 7:06am On Aug 18, 2015
Btw Kimco, I just remembered that you watched about 300 episodes, which as I said is less than a quarter of One Piece, and you probably were skipping some parts too.....just know that the anime contains some filler scenes some even inbetween the canon story...for example, the long roundabout journey through Alabaster deserts in the anime, was very short and direct in the manga. Sorry if you took some 'sweeping scenes' too seriously...So you still can't make a reasonable judgement till you see the manga from 1 till date.
I'm not expecting you to do that anyway, just trying to tell you that your talks are all the more very useless. Your earlier decision to be quiet about what you know very little on is the wisest thing you'll have to do here.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 8:33am On Aug 18, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:
Lol, Kimco, like I said, you know nothing about literature..... Before you can have a slight right to make remarks on a story,
you must have finished the storyline at least once, missing no action, no word and not a single scene.
You must understand the concept of the story at the back of your hand almost as well as the author.
You must also understand the author's view and what he's trying to pass across.
And your critics must look through that authors point of view.

From all you've been saying once again you have not a single right to criticize OP. Oda is not writing a story that cuts a race to finding a treasure (which is your stupid idea), One Piece world isn't even about pirates in the 1st place, so if your mind is fixed there, you're bound to make stupid and endless complaints.
I won't go into talking about FMA and DN much because I haven't taken time on them, but as I said, there concepts are way smaller compared to OP concept. Anyway there's no way someone like you will understand it though.
Don't bother about taking the goofy kid serious.... Funny enough, Luffy has the biggest fan base in OP as a result of that his goofiness. So don't say people won't take him serious...and that's same with many other characters like Garp who's most people's favorite Navy.... Its all in your mind and its too invalid...
And if you can't make it through the funny eating scenes and maybe some other comedy, just know that's why a 7 year old can also comfortably watch it with another 50 year old and both will be laughing to their heart content.....try raising valid curtains please....

U know I haven't critisized the actual story for a reason, right? I haven't watched enough to do so. But with what I have watched I can critisize it pacing well enough. Also I cannot read the manga, started with that and couldn't see a thing, hence I switched to the anime. I won't force myself to go through the painful manga (arts-wise) just to come to an even worse conclusion (this time story included). So let's say we leave that as that.

And what do you mean by one piece isn't about pirates first? The commanding theme is pirate life/ life as a pirate. Just because u mix a lot of clever words doesn't mean you are right, my dear sir. Seeing things through the eyes of the author doesn't mean the author is excusable for mistakes. Infact, by that logic, uwe boll movies are not bad, people just don't understand his point of view in his movies. All you do is rationalise for oda, "a true trait of a sensible onepice fan" surely you can "live with a woman for 50yrs"

"Stupid and endless complaints"

I have only complained about the pacing issues, uninteresting fight scenes and very unserious pirates (let's say art style). None of these complaints requires one to watch all the episode of onepiece. This is why it's ironic you are talking about literature when it's obvious you are lost on it.

Like I said, too much comdey scenes, makes it hard to take these "pirates" serious. Hardly menacing actually, the one attribute of pirates. But yes, ofcos, Onepiece isn't about pirates first, according to you. Pray sir, what is it about "first" then?

Biggest fanbase of a character= taking that character serious now? How are u still talking from ur high horse? Hardly any of the characters are shown as serious, even the skeleton is goofy. And those who have a serious personality are boring. So no surprise there. The fanbase love the characters for who they are, goofy. That doesn't mean they take them serious please. Besides isn't it same for naruto, natsui and ichigo? Don't they have the biggest fanbase of their manga/anime? It's just true that most fans of said mangas simply love the main character with the heart of Gold, who is usually goofy. Lord knows they don't really take them serious tho, it's jux how it is. Ofcos if you do take a goofy glutton who preaches about non killing and turning everyone into a friend with the nakama speeches while trying to survive in a ruthless world of killers (naruto I'm looking at u) then...I guess I can't take you serious (not u specifically)

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by UchihaItachi(m): 9:00am On Aug 18, 2015
kimco:
Who has watched the attack on titans movie? How good/ bad is it? I need a review before I waste my time downloading it.

Wasted 600mb that I'll never get back...I would've probably liked it if I haven't seen the anime but it just looked like a joke compared to the real thing. The only part i liked was the last 15 mins or so when Eren went Titan, the rest was just average. Then again, it's just my personal opinion, you may find it to your liking
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 9:16am On Aug 18, 2015
Talk about being disillusioned....1st says OP has no story, now haven't criticized the story.
Well dude, you complain of pacing because 1) you don't understand the concepts(because you only saw a small part of it) and 2) you judge with the anime.....so you still can't.
Uninteresting fight scenes after 300 episodes.....sorry bro, you didn't see Sabondy fights nor did you see Marineford arc not to talk of Luffy x Law vs Doffy......once again, you can't.
Character arts, that's the authors choice though, even if its poor, it helps him represent the characters in his fictional world the way he wants.

Checking a story from the authors view doesnt give it absolute perfection, OP has a few mistakes which the author humbly accepted and vowed to make better with time.
Since you dont know much on OP, I'll give an example with Naruto....
Hashirama, 2nd God of Shinobi, 1st Hokage, founder of Konoha, strongest ever in history after the SO6P, has soo many jutsu and can even self heal during battles, wow, and then, Tobirama became the 2nd Hokage.....something is missing...how did Hashirama die.

The pirate world is just a means to reveal the central theme. I once said the story behind OP started more than 900 years ago, the current pirate era started 22years ago when Roger died. Before then, it was a vast world filled with sea explorers, various kingdoms, nobles, soldiers and a few pirates.....

The serious guys are boring? Lol. Last I checked, Whitebeard was epic. Zoro and Law who are always serious has the next fanbases after Luffy. Dude, everyone knows the goofy guys are always very serious and takes them as that when its time to switch moods.

Once again, until you've checked up the whole story, at least up to date, you shouldn't talk on what you know so little about.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Ultimatesammie(m): 10:54am On Aug 18, 2015
So is dis how its gonna continue till d end of time some1 gives a comment on an anime/manga another gives a counter back nd forth.
E no dey so ne.
Re: Naruto Information by Ultimatesammie(m): 10:55am On Aug 18, 2015
kimco:
Do u know wen dey wud start d nxt season sef.
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
If you enjoy reading manga. And you enjoy fights, well who doesn't. Try out Kingdom. Its just too epic really. Forget its anime though, it'll drag you down.

http://m.mangafox.me/manga/kingdom/#
Re: Naruto Information by pifoy123: 8:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:
If you enjoy reading manga. And you enjoy fights, well who doesn't. Try out Kingdom. Its just too epic really. Forget its anime though, it'll drag you down.

http://m.mangafox.me/manga/kingdom/#
where can i download the anime plssssssss.
Re: Naruto Information by tegak10: 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
The problem with Naruto is that everybody is just too
powerful now. It started as a tactical-ninja-y manga
with some "magic" techniques thrown in, but now
everybody is so super-strong that the fights just boil
down to everybody standing around hurling
mountain-destroying energy balls at each other, and all the enemies need to have regeneration powers
because the protagonists can level half a city with a
sneeze and nobody would last long against them if
they couldn't regenerate. Bleach has similar problems but also too many of the
fights have a rock-paper-scissors feel. Things like this happen far too often. Bleach-Antagonist: "Haha! My ability turns anything I want, including you, into wet paper! You can barely
stand, and I can now rip you apart with my bare
hands! Nothing stands a chance against my wet-paper
ability!" Bleach-Protagonist: "Your ability is truly fearsome.... However my ability turns wet paper into
super-hardened steel! Yes, I know this ability would
have no use in any other situation but I can use it to
defeat you!" Bleach-Antagonist: "Noooooooooooooo!” It just feels so gimmicky and repetitive. And worst of all Major Arc-Ending fights are won by
the most overpowered person using the power of
friendship like in Naruto. Naruto wields the single
most powerful weapon in all of manga. The power of
friendship; this power crushes is most powerful foes
as if their only drive in life is now moot and pointless because Naruto conveyed the most simplest and one-
sided ideas in the single most naive way possible. Fairy Tail also uses the notorious power of friendship
really badly. It’s the same almost every damn time.
Lucy is useless and weak as always(Lord knows why
she literally NEVER summons Loki), gets captured,
Natsu goes berserk, then gets beaten to a bloody pulp,
yet at the very last second the ‘power of friendship’ kicks in and he randomly gets a new
power and wins the fight. That's what I really like about One Piece, the base
power level is almost never what wins someone's
fight, it's their cleverness, luck, allies, so many factors
are more important and that makes for more
interesting plot. Rarely does OP have a sheer-power
smack-down moment, Bellamy for example so it doesn't feel over-used. Even though One Piece probably has us suspend
disbelief in a broader scale than Naruto or Bleach, the
fights are far more realistic. You don't save your
trump card for the end like they do in one too many
shonen titles. “Omg why are you so strong?! Why are you kicking
my ass?! Holy Mother of Assfuck! I'm about to die!
Trump card time, Muwahahaha, I was playing with
you this entire time! It just so happens that my power
up is the one thing that makes your ability completely
obsolete!” *instakills the antagonist*

4 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 1:04pm On Aug 19, 2015
inner beasts...

Re: Naruto Information by Tomtoxic: 2:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
hariorh:

It's Sakura na. This was ironed out several weeks ago.
tanks bro I didn't finish the gaiden manga so was kinda confused
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 11:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
pifoy123:
where can i download the anime plssssssss.

Go to kissanime.com. search for Kingdom. It has 2 seasons. But honestly its manga>>>>>>>>>anime. Besides the anime is more than 10arcs behind.
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 11:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
So Kaguya sama shall be live in next week's episode
Re: Naruto Information by Emilyhills(m): 11:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:
Talk about being disillusioned....1st says OP has no story, now haven't criticized the story.
Well dude, you complain of pacing because 1) you don't understand the concepts(because you only saw a small part of it) and 2) you judge with the anime.....so you still can't.
Uninteresting fight scenes after 300 episodes.....sorry bro, you didn't see Sabondy fights nor did you see Marineford arc not to talk of Luffy x Law vs Doffy......once again, you can't.
Character arts, that's the authors choice though, even if its poor, it helps him represent the characters in his fictional world the way he wants.

Checking a story from the authors view doesnt give it absolute perfection, OP has a few mistakes which the author humbly accepted and vowed to make better with time.
Since you dont know much on OP, I'll give an example with Naruto....
Hashirama, 2nd God of Shinobi, 1st Hokage, founder of Konoha, strongest ever in history after the SO6P, has soo many jutsu and can even self heal during battles, wow, and then, Tobirama became the 2nd Hokage.....something is missing...how did Hashirama die.

The pirate world is just a means to reveal the central theme. I once said the story behind OP started more than 900 years ago, the current pirate era started 22years ago when Roger died. Before then, it was a vast world filled with sea explorers, various kingdoms, nobles, soldiers and a few pirates.....

The serious guys are boring? Lol. Last I checked, Whitebeard was epic. Zoro and Law who are always serious has the next fanbases after Luffy. Dude, everyone knows the goofy guys are always very serious and takes them as that when its time to switch moods.

Once again, until you've checked up the whole story, at least up to date, you shouldn't talk on what you know so little about.
BOBO, taking on this kimco guy is just wasting your time.. Naruto is good, but One Piece is better!

3 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by Blackeard(m): 11:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
I'm surprised that you guys resort to name calling.
Re: Naruto Information by Blackeard(m): 11:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
I'd pick one piece over Naruto anytime anyday tho. It has a better plot. At least they know what they're fighting for unlike Naruto. Hell I'd pick hunter X over Naruto now. Kishi has lost it.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 24, 2015
@kimco Attack on titans is very good.
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 7:21am On Aug 25, 2015
Emilyhills:

BOBO, taking on this kimco guy is just wasting your time.. Naruto is good, but One Piece is better!

Lol. Don't mind me. I actually had the time to listen to dumb views. I enjoyed myself though. Yeah, anyone who has taken time to view both series will always always prefer OP.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 10:47am On Aug 25, 2015
naruto beta by far... no shaking.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Naruto Information by Ultimatesammie(m): 11:53am On Aug 25, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Lol. Don't mind me. I actually had the time to listen to dumb views. I enjoyed myself though. Yeah, anyone who has taken time to view both series will always always prefer OP.
So urs and rest of OP supporters view were d ones dat made sense.
Interesting.
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 12:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

So urs and rest of OP supporters view were d ones dat made sense.
Interesting.

Well, there's no way those who just took a peek and made conclusions would make sense though....and what I said happens at least 90% of the time.
Fact is, Naruto started of well, but it took a stigma that time can't shake off...while OP started with disdain but soon took up an awesomeness that has put it tops over years and time to come.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 4:07am On Aug 26, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Well, there's no way those who just took a peek and made conclusions would make sense though....and what I said happens at least 90% of the time.
Fact is, Naruto started of well, but it took a stigma that time can't shake off...while OP started with disdain but soon took up an awesomeness that has put it tops over years and time to come.

Here we go again, seriously if you can't tell when the focus changed in Naruto, then this argument is not needed. Go to your One Piece thread.
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 6:51am On Aug 26, 2015
rapmike:

Here we go again, seriously if you can't tell when the focus changed in Naruto, then this argument is not needed. Go to your One Piece thread.

Lol. I said it already before, so you can go back through the thread and pick up where I said it.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by YBAR(m): 7:31am On Aug 26, 2015
U guys arent even talking abt Naruto anymore. Na Argument una dey do

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by caboltx(m): 7:52am On Aug 27, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1 go and open one piece thread, this is a Naruto thread not one piece. I wonder y d one piece thread is nt lively

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 11:40am On Aug 27, 2015
caboltx:
PRINCEZUKO1 go and open one piece thread, this is a Naruto thread not one piece. I wonder y d one piece thread is nt lively
naruto nah baba na.. y u think say the thread don reach 400+ and OP nev reach 100(fans favorite).. make i just kip mute. someone said all naruto xters are over powered i just laff 4 my mind... make the guy mention 8 xters in naruto with healing or regenerative ability.. M.S over powered i laff.. only 6 uchihas xcluding k.man have shown or mention to unlock d MS..out of how many people in d clan.. dats 2 show u d power is not meant 4 every one.. in naruto it as being made known earlier in d series that bijuu cud destroy a country so imagine a jin with that kind of arsenal(like giving isis access to nuclear nukes).. you hear or read say person create moon and living beings with a powerful eye(godlike power) u now xpect anyone with similar kind of eyes to chew gum abi weytin.. abeg its not by force to criticize xpecially when u want to compare shounen of different power levels(DBZ xters are planetary busters.. so it wont make sense 4 me to compare tokyo ghoul, naruto or OP to it).. wink

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 4:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
Lol...not opening a thread, we have our thread. While I'm very much aware that its not lively on nairaland, its very much active and popular in places it matters most.....SALES AND RECOGNITION.
25 OP volumes will enter top 30 sold manga volumes while the 1st Naruto volume will be 32nd. Empty vessels makes the loudest noises, so Naruto can have all the threads and web names and discussions.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
Mutaino7:
naruto nah baba na.. y u think say the thread don reach 400+ and OP nev reach 100(fans favorite).. make i just kip mute. someone said all naruto xters are over powered i just laff 4 my mind... make the guy mention 8 xters in naruto with healing or regenerative ability.. M.S over powered i laff.. only 6 uchihas xcluding k.man have shown or mention to unlock d MS..out of how many people in d clan.. dats 2 show u d power is not meant 4 every one.. in naruto it as being made known earlier in d series that bijuu cud destroy a country so imagine a jin with that kind of arsenal(like giving isis access to nuclear nukes).. you hear or read say person create moon and living beings with a powerful eye(godlike power) u now xpect anyone with similar kind of eyes to chew gum abi weytin.. abeg its not by force to criticize xpecially when u want to compare shounen of different power levels(DBZ xters are planetary busters.. so it wont make sense 4 me to compare tokyo ghoul, naruto or OP to it).. wink

While I don't agree with the 'all characters are overpowered' stuff, but at same time that's were the problem comes in.
Btw, there were many other unmentioned Uchiha that awoke the MS. Basically passing through pain makes any sharingan to upgrade to MS when one has 3 tomeo already. What most couldn't get was the EMS, even after killing and taking other people's MS. Only Madara and Sasuke attained this.
Back to the power talk....Naruto was very fascinating because it wasn't power that guaranteed a win. The tactical battles and brain work were amazing. Most ninjas were almost at same level with each other. But gradually the power levels between them became large, and what more, Madara appeared. That's were many initial Naruto logic disappeared. Shikaku the smartest got his plan one shotted and he was rewarded with an energy ball. Shikamaru was helpless. Tobirama, Minato, Sasuke, all smart prodigies were useless, even the energy ball striker Naruto was totally helpless. And when all ran out of options, a backstab from Zetsu was all that was needed. Fact is that Kishi himself admitted in an interview that he didn't really know how to kill off Madara, what an author.
Kaguya came out, what next, a crybaby overpowered villain. My man Kakashi maintained his tactical plan to take her down. But how's that plan gonna succeed....Obito had to momentarily give up his MS....and with the MS, Kakashi, a ninja who always complains of his chakra base, unlocked the perfect susano'o, a feat that only the EMS can achieve...nonsense..... Well, the plan was awesome though and they brought down Kaguya but Kishi smoked a lot of weed there.

The overpowering isn't the real problem, but Kishi couldn't manage it well.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.