Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,465 members, 7,843,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (532) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (652591 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 5:50am On Sep 18, 2015
zuko you do know that the realm which the sosp appeared to the past hokages is different from the realm he appeared to Naruto and sasuke?
the hokages are actually seeing a real life ghost, while the boys are in a trance.
so the floating chakra part applies to the boys, while the mixed chakra applies to the hokages. But the sage didn't give the hokages jack, he gave the boys his chakra and the sealing jutsu.
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 6:25am On Sep 18, 2015
Yeah I know that its different, and I pointed out why it is.....read my post again.
As an ordinary floating chakra, he couldn't do anything or appear to anyone...
But cos Naruto and Sasuke had access to some chakra that directly relates to him, he could manifest to them.
But when the 3 elements mixed perfectly together in Madara, he could then manifest physically to everyone through there.
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 6:57am On Sep 18, 2015
Oh well, there's really no need for this back and forth talks. Its surprising to me that I could still vividly remember some of this things after 2 years of not touching this manga....maybe because I participated in such long discussions and often times debates and at the end, many ppl saying different things and then it doesn't make sense.
Well written stories like Death Note or OP, simple straight to the point stories like Kingdom, none will require all this to understand what's happening in it. Readers, fans, publishers and the author himself knows that the story lost its flow.
Interview during a Shounen Jump Festival
Fans everywhere can see that Madara is the strongest right now, how do you plan on defeating him??
Hmmm, Madara is a monster and have the perfect defence and attacks, and because he's complete honestly even I don't know how to defeat him. I'm just trying out a few options.
Statement of a Lost Author.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naruto Information by landinfo: 9:54am On Sep 18, 2015
Tosyn007:

But how come you agree that Hagoromo's chakra could entrust his powers to Naruto and Sasuke after been dead for eons

I believe that the commentz up & the one down is somehow a contradiction...if SO6P is connecting to Naruto & Sas..gay [indra/ashura] thru chakra, den what is connecting Obito to Kakashi Chakra or sharingan Is the sharingan a chakra Fine Obito & Kakashi used the same eyez but what connected dem both, is it the chakra or sharingan
If u say chakra, then u are making Obito a tranmigitant & if u say sharingan, then u are saying the sharingan is a chakra & if the sharingan is a chakra, den u are defending what Keshi did not write.
If Obito can do what the SO6P did, then u are placing him equal to the SO6P.....it'z just like the dead huuga guy transmiting chakra to Ao cos they have the connection of the byakugan eye transplant.
I have never heard where SO6P waz equated as u did with an Obito
Keshi didn't try @all, he ended up making pple confused in hiz story which does nut tell good of a mangaka but I sti respect him in dat he like Oda & co are artist & nut actual literaturist if there is a word like dat anyway

Tosyn007:

but you can't accept the fact Obito could entrust his power to someone else even in death? Besides Indra and Ashura's chakra has been possessing transmigrant through generations even after they destroyed themselves.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 1:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
Tosyn007:

I'm just making it clear to you that the sharingan and every other anomaly in Naruto is a product of chakra, the type of your chakra determines what you possess. Or why else do the Uchiha eyes revert to normal after their chakra is exhausted? And mind you, every Uchiha eyes are usually normal eyes until that special chakra is generated. So you saying sharingan is not chakra manifested is very much bizarre.

You need sharingan physical eyes to actually have sharingan. If all that was needed was the special chakra manifested in the brain, oro would have extracted that one instead. Of the physical eyes. Geez, saying otherwise is asinine.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
hariorh:

lol.

What unlocks the sharingan?

The manga says (uchiha) CHAKRA

So if Obito transfers his (uchiha) chakra to kakashi temporily...

Its not that difficult to understand now is it?

Oh God. Shud I continue this argument. I don't think have the strength to do this.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
rapmike:

What makes a bloodline? Is it physical attributes or type of chakra owned?

Both. You need the physical and the Chakra. That's how it works. You can't jux pump chakra into random bodies and achieve bloodline limits. And even if u achieve one in a million, it's a far cry from the actual thing.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 1:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
rapmike:

Am with Tosyn on this one. From what Tobirama said, the chakra that is produced by the Uchiha is special and it gets 'aroused' by high levels of emotion (love,fear,hope determination), so if we are talking of Chakra transfer, then Obito's spirit should be able to activate Sharingan on Kakashi's eyes (Mind you, am not defending Kakashi having a Susanno).

Am not just cool with the spirit transfer, that's all. It looked too convenient for Kakashi.

No it's not. I expect better from u. If all u needed was the chakra then oro and co would have used that and produced a mass clone of uchihas with jux that. Don't even try to rationalise this. This is beyond a silly argument. U guys are absolutely embarassing urselves.

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 1:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
kimco:

Both. You need the physical and the Chakra. That's how it works. You can't jux pump chakra into random bodies and achieve bloodline limits. And even if u achieve one in a million, it's a far cry from the actual thing.

You have a point there, but Kakashi having a Susano'o was different from when an Uchiha person had it. For example, he did not use it for long and he was very weak when Obito left him. So its actually a far cry from the norm, cos its still a borrowed power.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 1:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
kimco:

No it's not. I expect better from u. If all u needed was the chakra then oro and co would have used that and produced a mass clone of uchihas with jux that. Don't even try to rationalise this. This is beyond a silly argument. U guys are absolutely embarassing urselves.

Kimco, Kimco.

Getting chakra is not just as simple as you are putting it. First off, why do you think Oro was interested in the Uchiha, specifically Sasuke and Itachi? Because of their special chakra and their bodies which makes it easy to adapt to the sharingan. To obtain Chakra that is basically Uchiha is not as easy as you are trying to put it here, its more difficult. Another fact is that Obito did not transfer his body, it was his spirit that was transferred, that is what Kakashi obtained was the spiritual energy not the physical one. How will Oro obtain that for himself?

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
rapmike:

Kimco, Kimco.

Getting chakra is not just as simple as you are putting it. First off, why do you think Oro was interested in the Uchiha, specifically Sasuke and Itachi? Because of their special chakra and their bodies which makes it easy to adapt to the sharingan. To obtain Chakra that is basically Uchiha is not as easy as you are trying to put it here, its more difficult. Another fact is that Obito did not transfer his body, it was his spirit that was transferred, that is what Kakashi obtained was the spiritual energy not the physical one. How will Oro obtain that for himself?

Getting the physical eyes is tougher. So what is it? Chakra or ghost energy? Which one gives one the sharingan? You are not consistent with ur points. Explain properly.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
rapmike:

You have a point there, but Kakashi having a Susano'o was different from when an Uchiha person had it. For example, he did not use it for long and he was very weak when Obito left him. So its actually a far cry from the norm, cos its still a borrowed power.

It's not a far cry, it was actually as good as the actual thing, naruto even teased sasuke with the fact that it rivaled or was better than his own. It jux didn't last. Shouldn't have been there in the first plax. Atall. Also he's always weak after sharingan use. Watelse is new.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
Tosyn007:

I'm just making it clear to you that the sharingan and every other anomaly in Naruto is a product of chakra, the type of your chakra determines what you possess. Or why else do the Uchiha eyes revert to normal after their chakra is exhausted? And mind you, every Uchiha eyes are usually normal eyes until that special chakra is generated. So you saying sharingan is not chakra manifested is very much bizarre.

In the context that statement was made, you implied that with jux the chakra, sharingan could be achieved. This is false.

An eg would be kakashi. Unlocking ms when his chakra changed. However without the actual sharingan that wouldn't have been possible. Doesn't matter how much fatalities he witnessed he'll still have normal eyes. But with the physical sharingan eye he was able to evolve the sharingan to ms. So the physical is actually very important. Infact, much more important. Saying the sharingan is chakra manifested is vague and ur context is also false.

Don't be sly.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
kimco:

Getting the physical eyes is tougher. So what is it? Chakra or ghost energy? Which one gives one the sharingan? You are not consistent with ur points. Explain properly.

What is chakra? Simply a combination of physical and spiritual energies in such a way as to turn them to weapons( in naruto). So if we agree that the sharingan is activated by 'special' chakra in the brain, it should tell you that the spirit of the person has to be Uchiha, then a sharingan cannot be fully utilized until the person handling it is an Uchiha ( in both body and spirit).

Then if that is so, tell me how getting a sharingan is tougher than catching the spirit of an Uchiha, which you call 'ghost energy'? Mind you am not arguing that the Sharingan is activated by chakra or not, what am arguing is what chakra is composed of. If you can see it from that angle, you can see my point.

Mind you, am not cool with it, just giving possible reasons.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
Forget the reasons. It has no possible reason. Kishi got high, that's all there is to it.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 5:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:
Forget the reasons. It has no possible reason. Kishi got high, that's all there is to it.

Dude, you already exhausted you medulla, let the ones who can still think handle things from here.

Kimco-san, I'll get back to you on those, I'm seriously busy as of now.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
Tosyn007:

Dude, you already exhausted you medulla, let the ones who can still think handle things from here.

Lol....more like preserving my brain for better things ahead rather than past nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
kimco:

it seems my friend you are forgotten naruto gaiden where there are many shins
Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 8:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
Tosyn007:

Kimco-san, I'll get back to you on those, I'm seriously busy as of now.
leave him alone dont bother wasting your time on him.. where you go k ow say im so sabi nah where he talk say naruto get kyuubi chakra when he met with the sage which is not true cos the yin chakra was sucked dry by black zetsu...abi sasuke wey meet the sage get kyuubi too.. they were able to meet him becos they were both transmigrants{incarnation of both indra and ashura}.. if ashura and indra chakra can continue to manifest after thousands of years i dont think kakashi case should be an issue since obito sef turn sage by being a juubi jin.. all tru the fight after the possession kakashi never for once refer to himself when using the sharingan power it was always obito this is nice, it feels different obito.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2015
Mutaino7:
it seems my friend you are forgotten naruto gaiden where there are many shins

U mean the ones with physical sharingans, reproduced in labs? Yh I remember them. Still physical.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 9:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
rapmike:

What is chakra? Simply a combination of physical and spiritual energies in such a way as to turn them to weapons( in naruto). So if we agree that the sharingan is activated by 'special' chakra in the brain, it should tell you that the spirit of the person has to be Uchiha, then a sharingan cannot be fully utilized until the person handling it is an Uchiha ( in both body and spirit).

Then if that is so, tell me how getting a sharingan is tougher than catching the spirit of an Uchiha, which you call 'ghost energy'? Mind you am not arguing that the Sharingan is activated by chakra or not, what am arguing is what chakra is composed of. If you can see it from that angle, you can see my point.

Mind you, am not cool with it, just giving possible reasons.

What chakra is composed of is none of my business actually. I don't care about that info.

Also I meant it is tougher to get the physical eyes than than the uchiha brain chakra, not ghost energy.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 9:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
kimco:

What chakra is composed of is none of my business actually. I don't care about that info.

Also I meant it is tougher to get the physical eyes than than the uchiha brain chakra, not ghost energy.

Oh, okay!
Re: Naruto Information by hariorh: 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
kimco:

lolling at the bolded...

Continue shooting yourself in the foot sir.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 12:13am On Sep 19, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Lol....more like preserving my brain for better things ahead rather than past nonsense.

Let's hope you're true to your word this time.

But this,
Emilyhills:

BOBO, taking on this kimco guy is just wasting your time.. Naruto is good, but One Piece is better!

It got me wondering what your definition of "nonsense" really is. And you also seem to spend a awful load of time on the so called "nonsense" things don't you?

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 12:13am On Sep 19, 2015
hariorh:

lolling at the bolded...

I just dey laugh since my brother.

First, that light-headed prince claimed he hasn't touched the manga in 2 years, when the last manga came out September 6th, 2014. I wonder how others hold his words credible.

Now Kimco is super rusty{can't believe I'm even providing excuse on your behalf}.

You(kim) seem to forget, It was after Kaguya ate the fruit that she was able to give birth to a son possessing the rinnegan in the first place. I said it earlier, chakra was the beginning. Now Rikudo Sennin died, but his chakra kept moving through time, decades on decades and was still able to empower those brats{Powers that far surpasses having 2 EMS in one head}. Ashura and Indra blasted themselves, but their chakra didn't dissipate but kept possessing others from childbirth till their death.

Your skull really needs softening if these words don't get in.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 12:15am On Sep 19, 2015
hariorh:

lolling at the bolded...

Hariorh u are one to talk, when all u have done is spew horribly made up stories. You have no foot to even stand on. I'll move on till u can come at me with a proper argument. Atleast the others are trying.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 12:52am On Sep 19, 2015
Tosyn007:

I just dey laugh since my brother.

First, that light-headed prince claimed he hasn't touched the manga in 2 years, when the last manga came out September 6th, 2014. I wonder how others hold his words credible.

Now Kimco is super rusty{can't believe I'm even providing excuse on your behalf}.

You(kim) seem to forget, It was after Kaguya ate the fruit that she was able to give birth to a son possessing the rinnegan in the first place. I said it earlier, chakra was the beginning. Now Rikudo Sennin died, but his chakra kept moving through time, decades on decades and was still able to empower those brats{Powers that far surpasses having 2 EMS in one head}. Ashura and Indra blasted themselves, but their chakra didn't dissipate but kept possessing others from childbirth till their death.

Your skull really needs softening if these words don't get in.

Okay let's do this.

By that logic, both of the sage's sons should've have had the rinnegan. None of them did. Only one son had any eye jutsu. Obito had the ten tails within him and he still needed the actual rinnegan. The rinnegan currently requires the mixture of uchiha and senju bloodlines and that ninja should have ems as well.

Again, if we are to take what you are saying at face value, then all ninjas whom the sage gave his chakra to would have had rinnegans. And their descendants too. I'm not seeing that. Once again your reference is correct, but it's very inconclusive and vague. Try again.

Awaiting ur counter points. Don't call me names nomore tosyn.
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 1:36am On Sep 19, 2015
Lol....Mutaino, just as I thought, you can't read well.

Tosyno my definition of nonsense is Naruto writing during the war arc. 2008 I saw Naruto series, though it lacked character development, it had consistency. During the war arc, it started losing its consistency. Discussions on naruto site changed to questions, plot holes and debates which had various ideas but none correct....2013 I decided to see what OP looked like since twas rated the best, came across Kingdom and Death Note too.....compared to this 3 series, Naruto war arc, is nonsense..... Hope you heard Tosyno.
I immediately stopped reading Naruto so I'll have time for my final exams (during which I was still reading OP). I only took a week to read through after it had finished and went to see endless debates on narutobase due to the crap writing. So technically, I stopped 2 years ago, I only wanted to see how it ended and saw a crybaby villain and an unnecessary fight between Naruto and Sasuke.

You can try well to cover it up but its still evident that Kishi lost it, apart from the inconsistent writing even his drawings during the war arc had more mistakes than the rest of Naruto put together.
Re: Naruto Information by hariorh: 9:49am On Sep 19, 2015
kimco:

Hariorh u are one to talk, when all u have done is spew horribly made up stories. You have no foot to even stand on. I'll move on till u can come at me with a proper argument. Atleast the others are trying.

Don't blame me if you don't understand the manga to your satisfaction...

Everything begins and ends with chakra. If your arguments do not revolve around this, then you are the one making up stories bro...

cheesy
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 12:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
Kyouka Suigetsu or Tsukyomi.. Which is the Stronger Genjutsu...?

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 12:58pm On Sep 19, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:
Lol....Mutaino, just as I thought, you can't read well.

Tosyno my definition of nonsense is Naruto writing during the war arc. 2008 I saw Naruto series, though it lacked character development, it had consistency. During the war arc, it started losing its consistency. Discussions on naruto site changed to questions, plot holes and debates which had various ideas but none correct....2013 I decided to see what OP looked like since twas rated the best, came across Kingdom and Death Note too.....compared to this 3 series, Naruto war arc, is nonsense..... Hope you heard Tosyno.
I immediately stopped reading Naruto so I'll have time for my final exams (during which I was still reading OP). I only took a week to read through after it had finished and went to see endless debates on narutobase due to the crap writing. So technically, I stopped 2 years ago, I only wanted to see how it ended and saw a crybaby villain and an unnecessary fight between Naruto and Sasuke.

You can try well to cover it up but its still evident that Kishi lost it, apart from the inconsistent writing even his drawings during the war arc had more mistakes than the rest of Naruto put together.

Whatever makes you all happy and dandy fella. But technically, you're the master of contradictions.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
kimco:

Okay let's do this.

By that logic, both of the sage's sons should've have had the rinnegan. None of them did. Only one son had any eye jutsu. Obito had the ten tails within him and he still needed the actual rinnegan. The rinnegan currently requires the mixture of uchiha and senju bloodlines and that ninja should have ems as well.

Again, if we are to take what you are saying at face value, then all ninjas whom the sage gave his chakra to would have had rinnegans. And their descendants too. I'm not seeing that. Once again your reference is correct, but it's very inconclusive and vague. Try again.

Awaiting ur counter points. Don't call me names nomore tosyn.

You are confusing things and digressing. By that logic, we are able to see instances of chakra able to exist in death, grant power to others and take the form of its owner. When Rikudo's chakra met Naruto and Sasuke, it appeared bearing all his features including his 3 syes. When Kushina chakra appeared in Naruto, she was able to suppress Kyuubi and share stories with Naruto. Now when Nagato made his puppets and summonings, they all possess his eyes, same with when Obito made his puppets{they even possessed both sharingan and rinnegan}. You might want to argue that his puppets didn't use his powers to the fullest but don't forget that they are actually dead and he wasn't even the original owner of the eyes.

Now whatever conditions you want have been met, chakra can be programmed, chakra is capable of possessing considering power of its original owner.

(1) (2) (3) ... (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.