Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,435 members, 7,846,792 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (653026 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 7:42am On Sep 11, 2015
kimco:

Don't act smart tosyn...I'm too old for that.

We saw sasuke use the same techniques, even on a lesser level and he had the same symptoms to itachi, except coughing blood. The one part where we saw the illness take a serious toll on him was when he nearly lost susanoo due to pain.. Surely we can say that itachi would've been swifter with his taijutsu. His ninjutsu, genjutsu were kage level. Infact, due to his strong ninjutsu and taijutsu he didn't need to move much when fighting. his techniques wouldn't have been exponentially better at the tym of death had he not had the ailment. However if he grew older, that would've been another story. But as of that time of death, he portrayed the best he was capable of.

The fact is that his jutsus and every other thing he does would have been more effective and durable if he's healthy. You can't tell me that an healthy Itachi would fight Sasuke and be entirely out of chakra? The eyes will activate the jutsu but his body and chakra will determine how long the jutsus will last and how effective they will be.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 7:57am On Sep 11, 2015
kimco:

What are you talking about, he had the ms for long and not once could he solidify his chakra enough to make a perfect susanoo. Just when he had ems, oh lookie here, perfect susanoo. Like I said it, there are two people who have achieved perfect susanoo, madara and sasuke...and both pocessed the ems. Or are you telling me that itachi couldn't do it, but sasuke could manage it?

Also, I hate to mention it but apparently even without eyes u can summon susanoo, so even a blind ms user should be able to summon susanoo. So no! Losing it light doesn't stop susanoo from being achieved.

Ems= perfect susanoo because you feel less strain or pain inorder to stabilize your chakra and solidify it.

Also what is the simple reason that ms can't achieve perfect susanoo?

Keep sidestepping. Lemme ask you, considering the period between when he used susano'o for the first time and when the eyes started going blind, do you actually believe he could perfect his susano'o in that time?
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:00am On Sep 11, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Lol. Another oga here don already write am...if I know I for no write much sef. But these are facts. Back in those days on narutobase, one who is anime only may not even be regarded as a fan. Lol.

We actually don't use anime as criteria here ifvyou observed well. And then i asked for your translation as regards Kakashi second statement and you're making me wait. Not very gentleman-like don't you think?
Re: Naruto Information by tegak10: 9:27am On Sep 11, 2015
this is settled already... U cant do perfect susanno with ms cos ull go blind b4 then.. The susanno sasuke did at that bridge wasnt close to being perfect (no legs no wings) itachi had ms for that long n he couldnt even make a susanno with legs... Dont bring illness as an excuse...
U can only do ps with ems...

Now how did kakashi get sharingan from a dead guy who had only 1 sharingan b4 he died?
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
Tosyn007:

We actually don't use anime as criteria here ifvyou observed well. And then i asked for your translation as regards Kakashi second statement and you're making me wait. Not very gentleman-like don't you think?

You don't ask for my translation cos I gave you the official release... If you have any questions concerning that then forward it to Kishi. Tell me you don't use anime as criteria when others are clearly backing up their stuff with anime talks....

Some of you were asking how Kakashi will say he would still do kamui after saying he's lost all vision, you guys forget Madara did susano'o without any eyeballs at all....abeg Kishi's weed was high joor.

tegak10:
this is settled already... U cant do perfect susanno with ms cos ull go blind b4 then.. The susanno sasuke did at that bridge wasnt close to being perfect (no legs no wings) itachi had ms for that long n he couldnt even make a susanno with legs... Dont bring illness as an excuse...

Now how did kakashi get sharingan from a dead guy who had only 1 sharingan b4 he died?

Lol. The PS stuff is something they don't wanna accept and just making blinded arguments.
But then Obito died with his 2MS. A lot of sharingan plug n play occurred then Obito picked his other MS and plugged it in.
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
tayoccu:

yeah right!
go back a couple of hundred pages, and you will find people venting that a chapter was all talk, and no action.

And that's the why One Piece rules them all. The mangaka, Oda, doesn't care if 3 chapters or more is spent on talking and explanations and developments...those who want action alone will of course not like it, but he doesn't care. He'll give the story a grand setting before prproceeding to the actions.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 7:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
tegak10:

So then you agree that MS is capable of attaining Perfect Susano'o if it doesn't go blind?
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 7:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

You don't ask for my translation cos I gave you the official release... If you have any questions concerning that then forward it to Kishi. Tell me you don't use anime as criteria when others are clearly backing up their stuff with anime talks....

Some of you were asking how Kakashi will say he would still do kamui after saying he's lost all vision, you guys forget Madara did susano'o without any eyeballs at all....abeg Kishi's weed was high joor.

Lol. The PS stuff is something they don't wanna accept and just making blinded arguments.
But then Obito died with his 2MS. A lot of sharingan plug n play occurred then Obito picked his other MS and plugged it in.

Wise guy, Lemme ask you then, how would Kakashi hit his target when he can't see? Cos unlike Kakashi, Madara is a true Uchiha possessing senju DNA and the susano'o he created was very miniature and he couldn't maintain it for long.
Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 8:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
hariorh:

Techniques that traverse life and death have been highlighted several times in narutoverse.

Edo tensei
Lady chiyo's sacrifice
Nagato's rinne tensei
Dan's ghost jutsu
Minato and kushina's reappearance in form of stored chakra
Madara breaking free from Edo tensei

So obito coming back to deliver a new set of ems eyes and Chakra from the afterlife shouldn't be seen as a surprise package from Kishi. He's been feeding us with this sorta crap since.
tell am... if ordinary gaara mama will fit they protect am even after death how much less... people want to judge things that defy logic with logic..its as if u guys av 4gotten law of physics no dey work for naruto world... in prince zuko's voice why can the tchikage fly and other stone shinobi cannot with d exception of his grand daughter and body guard.... kimco don't you smell porridge in this sitation..
Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 10:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
tayoccu:

he'd have cut when "it started to slip", but he didn't, shows he didn't want to kill Oro.
That would mean Hiruzen was either stupid, soft or both. By that fight, he knew Oro was beyond saving.
Riddle me this: Why would I activate an ultimate sealing jutsu, that's supposed to seal both of our souls away for eternity and suddenly decide to take only ur hands by choice? (Of course, a shinigami's stomach ain't an fave afterlife destination)
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 6:40am On Sep 12, 2015
Tosyn007:

Wise guy, Lemme ask you then, how would Kakashi hit his target when he can't see? Cos unlike Kakashi, Madara is a true Uchiha possessing senju DNA and the susano'o he created was very miniature and he couldn't maintain it for long.

Lol. Dull guy I know I told you to go ask the Author who wrote the trash.
So Madara being a true Uchiha and with Senju chakra explains him doing MS techniques without eyes......epitome of bullshit.

So dead body Obito transferring his eyes into Kakashi is a technique.... I don see am na.
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 9:46am On Sep 12, 2015
Kaycee7:
That would mean Hiruzen was either stupid, soft or both. By that fight, he knew Oro was beyond saving.
Riddle me this: Why would I activate an ultimate sealing jutsu, that's supposed to seal both of our souls away for eternity and suddenly decide to take only ur hands by choice? (Of course, a shinigami's stomach ain't an fave afterlife destination)

Hizuren felt the right punishment for Oro's transgressions is to seal off his jutsus, not death.

Re: Naruto Information by tegak10: 9:57am On Sep 12, 2015
Tosyn007:

So then you agree that MS is capable of attaining Perfect Susano'o if it doesn't go blind?

Dude u just answered ur question ms and ems are dsame thing... Ems just does not make d user go blind... Ms cant even make a complete susanno talkless of perfect susanno
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 9:59am On Sep 12, 2015

Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 10:08am On Sep 12, 2015
tayoccu:

Hizuren felt the right punishment for Oro's transgressions is to seal off his jutsus, not death.

Not quite. Hiruzen set off to kill Oro, but when he was almost outmatched, he decided to seal Oro and the reanimations inside the shinigami. However his chakra wasn't enough to pull all in, he then settled with the arms.
Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 11:08am On Sep 12, 2015
tayoccu:

It wasn't his original intention but when it became the obvious choice, he agreed that it was befitting for Oro.
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 11:36am On Sep 12, 2015
I posted manga pages to prove my point, show me evidence to support your claim, or you let it go.
Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
tayoccu:
I posted manga pages to prove my point, show me evidence to support your claim, or you let it go.
Yosh!!

Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
Kaycee7:
Yosh!!

I'll kill you, you will die, or any other variant of that threat is normal in a fight, even if the motive is different. so dude post a page to show he cut off Oro's hands because he couldn't drag out his entire soul.
Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
tayoccu:

I'll kill you, you will die, or any other variant of that threat is normal in a fight, even if the motive is different. so dude post a page to show he cut off Oro's hands because he couldn't drag out his entire soul.
I didn't read where he said, "My intention is to cut off your hands" in your upload. But..., if this doesn't convince you, nothing will.

Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 3:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
Kaycee7:
I didn't read where he said, "My intention is to cut off your hands" in your upload. But..., if this doesn't convince you, nothing will.

quit being silly, did you read the pages I posted or did you just skim through them?
Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
tayoccu:

quit being silly, did you read the pages I posted or did you just skim through them?
I did. Your point?
BTW, did you read mine, Hizuren said, "I'll drag your soul out of your body and seal it". That's not normal fight talk.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Lol. Dull guy I know I told you to go ask the Author who wrote the trash.
So Madara being a true Uchiha and with Senju chakra explains him doing MS techniques without eyes......epitome of bullshit.

So dead body Obito transferring his eyes into Kakashi is a technique.... I don see am na.

Now then, let's try to interpret the statements from your original manga, Kakashi claimed that he's lost all vision, then he said that if he could get closer to the target he can hit it. Now if you fail to admit that the interpretation might be wrong, then I would think that Kakashi wasn't literal with his first sentence, its just like saying, "meen my nose don block finish cos of this catarrh" but the dude is still breathing via the same nose. Kishi might be a weeder, but his "trash" makes sense if you allow some air into your head.

Now to Madara and his susano'o, the source of everything in Naruto is chakra, the body generates chakra and its the chakra that awakens the sharingan, now if the eyes are removed, the body should definitely retain a bit of that power, that was why the susano'o he created was the way it was. For someone that wants to buy time while fighting tailed beasts, wouldn't it be safer to use a perfect susano'o? But he didnt use it cos he couldn't. That was why I mentioned earlier that unlike Kakashi, Madara is a true Uchiha. Even after Obito was ridden of the juubi, he was still able to tap into their power when he tricked Madara.

Minato programmed his and Kushina's chakra into Naruto and they lasted for 16 years, their chakra were able to talk with Naruto for extended period hell Kushina's chakra held down kyuubi for Naruto to deal the final blow. So then, why can't Obito, an Uchiha possessing Senju DNA, mentored by Madara, knowledgeable in every aspect, the first to have both sharingan and rinnegan in one head, a former juubi jinchuriki programme his chakra to possess Kakashi and use his power through Kakashi?

3 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 5:00am On Sep 13, 2015
Lol. Now if you take it as a mistranslation then its Kishi's problem.

There's no amount of script you'll write to explain using an MS technique without having an MS.

It was made clear that Minato, through a process, sealed a part of himself and Kushina, inside Naruto, and they operated only inside him. Same goes to SO6P sealing himself inside Kyuubi, and can only do stuff inside there. Every other life-death pattern had an explained process.
Obito just died, then appeared inside Kakashi. And that's all.....plain dumbass move.

Using, true uchiha, senju DNA, sage chakra, blahblahblah, to try explaining some stuff is actually nonsense really.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:56am On Sep 13, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:
Lol. Now if you take it as a mistranslation then its Kishi's problem.
There's no amount of script you'll write to explain using an MS technique without having an MS.
It was made clear that Minato, through a process, sealed a part of himself and Kushina, inside Naruto, and they operated only inside him. Same goes to SO6P sealing himself inside Kyuubi, and can only do stuff inside there. Every other life-death pattern had an explained process.
Obito just died, then appeared inside Kakashi. And that's all.....plain dumbass move.
Using, true uchiha, senju DNA, sage chakra, blahblahblah, to try explaining some stuff is actually nonsense really.

I have some obejections, but before that please expantiate on the bolded statement.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 8:28am On Sep 14, 2015
hariorh:

Techniques that traverse life and death have been highlighted several times in narutoverse.

Edo tensei
Lady chiyo's sacrifice
Nagato's rinne tensei
Dan's ghost jutsu
Minato and kushina's reappearance in form of stored chakra
Madara breaking free from Edo tensei

So obito coming back to deliver a new set of ems eyes and Chakra from the afterlife shouldn't be seen as a surprise package from Kishi. He's been feeding us with this sorta crap since.

Let me punch holes for u.

Most of them included life sacrifices be they their own or others. The one factor in all of the egs is that they include chakra transfer as well, except for edo tensei. None of them in death, transfered physical things. The sharingan is not chakra manifested, it's actually a physical thing, made of biological combinations of a certain bloodline. Stop comparing different things. Arguing this is simply trying to lose ur credibility.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 8:35am On Sep 14, 2015
Tosyn007:

The fact is that his jutsus and every other thing he does would have been more effective and durable if he's healthy. You can't tell me that an healthy Itachi would fight Sasuke and be entirely out of chakra? The eyes will activate the jutsu but his body and chakra will determine how long the jutsus will last and how effective they will be.

In other words what you are telling me is that a healthy itachi would spam his abilities right? Simply amazing. Have you not seen sasuke? He had chakra reserves and a healthy body. Went down faster than a b!tch. Thing is,I do agree that itachi could've used a little bit more of his jutsus had he been healthy, but what ever the quality of his jutsu were the best he could do at his current level, which was kage level. Maybe if he had grown older he would've been much stronger. Don't try to exaggerate his abilities beyond the already exaggerated (by kishi) one.
Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 9:26am On Sep 14, 2015
Xcuse me, but has anyone seen tayoccu?

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 6:52pm On Sep 14, 2015
kimco:

Let me punch holes for u.

Most of them included life sacrifices be they their own or others. The one factor in all of the egs is that they include chakra transfer as well, except for edo tensei. None of them in death, transfered physical things. The sharingan is not chakra manifested, it's actually a physical thing, made of biological combinations of a certain bloodline. Stop comparing different things. Arguing this is simply trying to lose ur credibility.

say that again?

Everything begins and ends with chakra.

1 Share

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
kimco:

In other words what you are telling me is that a healthy itachi would spam his abilities right? Simply amazing. Have you not seen sasuke? He had chakra reserves and a healthy body. Went down faster than a b!tch. Thing is,I do agree that itachi could've used a little bit more of his jutsus had he been healthy, but what ever the quality of his jutsu were the best he could do at his current level, which was kage level. Maybe if he had grown older he would've been much stronger. Don't try to exaggerate his abilities beyond the already exaggerated (by kishi) one.

Sasuke even with just sharingan, took Itachi to the limits and you claim he went down quickly.

Besides the bolded will do for me.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 6:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
Kaycee7:

I've also been on the look out for Zuko, I can't believe he would be wary of a dullard.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 7:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
Kaycee7:

I'm a tad busy @ the moment, working on a project.

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.