Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street (59931 Views)

What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park / Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place / Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by obembet(f): 8:57pm On Jun 03, 2019
I know chemistry teach will react

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by tstx(m): 8:57pm On Jun 03, 2019
Hmm
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by olamkas: 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2019
chiedu7:

He was never a Christian.
Were the disciples christians? Just let me know
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by tsinzu: 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2019
Daddy freeze is an agent of the devil
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2019
Nonsense

Check siggy if you live in Lagos (Ikotun)
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by Naijatutorial: 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2019
I think Daddy freeze is talking about the effectiveness of the method employed. There are better way to do that though. Maybe we should take a cue form Jesus, the master preacher and teacher.

Meanwhile

Is your child struggling with school work? Do you need a personalized in-home or online tutor to help improve your grade in school?

We are here for you. All our tutors are verified, so no issue of insecurity.

Check my signature below and book a tutor anywhere in Nigeria
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by Abbeyme: 8:59pm On Jun 03, 2019
Daddy freezer
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by AllenSpencer: 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2019
Call a spade a spade

It's noise pollution

I can as well also carry a drum and start hitting hard off rythm.

You need to respect the society you find yourself.

Everybody can preach and has abilities to indirectly disturb people.

Am sure he won't try it in the estate or street he lives. Na poor man location where laws no dey E fit try am.

Na park view or Banana you won go dey preach like that, Na security go throw you out.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by Bonapart(m): 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Daddy Freeze main intention is to cast aspersion on the man's act, that's why he labeled it noise Pollution. He only praised it a bit just to fool your kind from seeing where he's heading.

Clearly, he's stating that Jesus and the prophets were also into noise pollution in their days.
you're the one fooled, being deceived by a loosed fool
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by Osaro4u2k(m): 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2019
Na now I confirm say na jealousy wan finish daddy freeze. He wishes he was the one in Madukas shoes.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by dochenaj: 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2019
jesusjnr:
Na wah op, what is the intention of this misquotation if not evil?
Upon seeing the title, i was about to say it's wrong for Daddy Freeze to do so, only to get here and find out that he actually said "it was no doubt a good thing...."
And his "I won't say it's noise pollution..." now means he said "it's noise pollution" by you?
Really cheap!
It is called sarcasm. If you couldn't see that, then you probably need to go back and read the post again.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
Kingpee2:
He has a point about that noise pollution aspect...

And what is the act of putting megaphone at the top of mosques?

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
DADDY FREEZE A MAN WITH A THOUSAND DEMONS.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by paragon01(m): 9:05pm On Jun 03, 2019
Daddy freeze needs urgent medical attention faa
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by captianfreeman(m): 9:07pm On Jun 03, 2019
Ah! E be like say this Daddy Fridge or Daddy Freezer of a man is not a serious person.

Anything that has to do with Jesus Christ, is a problem to him. He is a mere CHURCH CRITIC.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 03, 2019
eyeview:
Most people don't know that freeze is actually an anti Christ agent. They usually start like Christians themselves seeking to correct anomalies until in the body of Christ until their real motive start showing where they are attacking everything done in the faith

Walahi gaskia ni ko, nobody can tell me. Daddy freeze is an agent of Lucifer. He pat etinosa on the back when she went naked online just to make money via YouTube, he encouraged Tonto to rant out their family issues to the whole world. He hates what is good and loves what is bad.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by sodeide2013: 9:08pm On Jun 03, 2019
Daddy freeze the agent of Satan in Nigeria today!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by bhouze(m): 9:08pm On Jun 03, 2019
TVSA:
fight has started
This really cracked me up
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by drezo(m): 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2019
wink cheesy grin grin
Uyi168:
Christians are hardly winning souls for Christ..
What they do is steal each others members..
undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by keemi(m): 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2019
newsynews:
OAP Daddy Freeze has reacted to a viral video which shows billionaire Coscharis CEO, Cosmas Maduka, preaching in the street with a microphone.

Reacting to the video, Daddy Freeze labeled the act by the Coscharis CEO as noise pollutiton which can't be effective in winning souls.

He wrote:

https://lailasnews.com/daddy-freeze-coscharis-ceo-noise-pollution/

Very dull op undecided.

Common to read and understand , u cannot. The bible says in all u do, seek wisdom and understanding. OP seems to have none.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by Chimaobi377: 9:13pm On Jun 03, 2019
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by Ginalex(f): 9:14pm On Jun 03, 2019
Kingpee2:
He has a point about that noise pollution aspect...
All I feel for you is pity.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 03, 2019
I just wish this idiot that calls himself Daddy Freeze had kept his filthy mouth shut on this one.. It's not everything you react to like a nuclear reactor.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by CyberEBOLA(m): 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2019
eyeview:
Most people don't know that freeze is actually an anti Christ agent. They usually start like Christians themselves seeking to correct anomalies until in the body of Christ until their real motive start showing where they are attacking everything done in the faith
How did you know how they usually start?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by kanubiafra: 9:18pm On Jun 03, 2019
would he rather the man was seen near any native doctor's house ? so to preach is now a criminal offence?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by pek(m): 9:20pm On Jun 03, 2019
Comprehension is definitely a problem here. The topic and Freeze's quote are miles apart and I believe the op is been mischievous.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by Mrpojj(m): 9:22pm On Jun 03, 2019
eyeview:

I have known this since

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by jrusky(m): 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2019
Mr fridge or what ever you called yourself may thunder strike that your mouth.

This guy needs to be beaten up mercillesly. When other religion came up with their stuffs this bastard will not reat but the moment it's about Christianity you will see this useless confused race animal reacting talking thrash
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2019
You people should stop giving relevance to stupid people. If Freeze keeps attacking anything that has to do with Christianity and no Christian comments his/her disdain, he would've stopped all this by now.

He's so pained that Cosmas being a very rich and exposed man is preaching the gospel of Christ as a commoner that the only fault he could find was 'Noise pollution'. This is what happens when you can't find fault in a man. After all, he couldn't say he intends duping people all in the name of tithe and offerings 'cause Cosmas has seen more money than Freeze could in his whole existence.

That said, those boys who think yahoo is the way should read up about Cosmas. I recall he and the wife(Charity) covered style magazine years back and I fell in love with him. He's a role model to reckon with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) / Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes / RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.