Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,589 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street (59914 Views)

What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park / Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place / Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by flecho: 7:48am On Jun 04, 2019
newsynews:
OAP Daddy Freeze has reacted to a viral video which shows billionaire Coscharis CEO, Cosmas Maduka, preaching in the street with a microphone.

Reacting to the video, Daddy Freeze labeled the act by the Coscharis CEO as noise pollutiton which can't be effective in winning souls.

He wrote:

https://lailasnews.com/daddy-freeze-coscharis-ceo-noise-pollution/

Agent of the devil your place in hell is already sure. Why don't you do the same to the mosque closest to you telling them they are causing noise pollution.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by paxonel(m): 8:08am On Jun 04, 2019
Brownshugar69:

How can they see the life you live when they don't see you
who say they don't see you?
Nothing is hidden under the sun my guy
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by danhiels(m): 8:26am On Jun 04, 2019
don't build man's temple (which he calls church) now the man is building God's temple. there is a shade
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by Collyno82(m): 8:36am On Jun 04, 2019
Kingpee2:
He has a point about that noise pollution aspect...
no point man. Rather those playing obesere with loud speakers are the ones polluting the environment
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by oluwasegun007(m): 8:48am On Jun 04, 2019
And the fool would got to shows with dj blasting noise while he node his ricket infested bald head... sad sad sad
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by Billylove(m): 8:54am On Jun 04, 2019
I pray he repent and receive Jesus Christ before he does daddy freeze.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by paxonel(m): 9:09am On Jun 04, 2019
emmanuelsea:

Jesus did not only preached, He also lived the exemplary life.

So my dear, faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. How will souls repent if the word is not preached to them. Live the life of Christ, obey and preach the word. That's the great commission.
but I tell you.
Living the life is more effective than preaching this modern day.

Do you realize that the vast majority of Nigerians have heard everything Christians have to offer in their preaching such that it is nothing to them anymore?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by birdie: 9:16am On Jun 04, 2019
News of Billionaire Cosmos Maduka doing street evangelism is enough to spur many to Christ. He has started the very difficult way, he sure can switch strategy later.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by paxonel(m): 9:20am On Jun 04, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

When Christians don't preach, they complain. When they preach, they come up with another excuse to complain about.

I'm glad Christians aren't living their life for you guys. You can keep having headache over their issue, it will only help hospitals make money.
who say Christians are not living their life for them?

See, God will judge Christians if anyone is not saved because the truth is found in the bible.

No, keep quiet, don't preach but wait for God's judgment,you don't have any option but to preach!!. grin

But again like i have said before, time has changed!
People are gradually becoming knowledgeable they don't need your shouting everywhere.
The best way to preach right now is to live the life of Christ, not by shouting everywhere.

Shouting is becoming outdated.

See what one stupid Nigerian Christian was doing in the street of UK the other day that he was arrested as a mad man.

These Nigerians, when Una won get sense?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by Aidejay(m): 9:41am On Jun 04, 2019
Daddy freeze
Carry go
Those labelling him as anti Christ should look to the left and the right if they have committed an act of rebellion against God (sin) they are in the same boat as the person they are labelling anti Christ all of una be Antichrist
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by pressplay411(m): 9:42am On Jun 04, 2019
jesusjnr:
I must applaud you for letting me know what's really in your heart concerning me.

As for my overall judgment and opinion concerning Freeze it stands despite some errors he makes, but if he's a wolf in sheep clothing to you, then you are entitled to your opinion.

When the time comes you'd get to understand why I appreciate the good work he's done to unsettle the business of the modern day pharisees.

God bless you bro.

p.s. Please what's the gospel of grace, for what I know is the Gospel of the Kingdom?

Interesting, the way God works.
I actually was carried away by the comment, I didn't pay attention to the poster. I didn't know it was you otherwise I wouldn't have said "you've abandoned your bible" knowing that you've been ministering daily.
That said, I simply said the Truth according to the scrptures. My concern is not whose ox is gored. But I hope you will receive it and not find offense in it.
Peace and Grace to you and us all.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by TruthinAction: 9:49am On Jun 04, 2019
arrestdarrester:

Learn to be constructive in criticism. What is a waste please? The time or resources you gave to him? Or the life you gave to him? And who told you he didn't have a team with him there?

Simply because you're too shortsighted to see the results does not mean this method by the man in question is not effective. Do you know how many Christians this has inspired?

When you preach the gospel and no one is led to Christ, it's ineffective. And even when they are led to Christ, effective follow up is important to retain them. I plan to open a training school on street evangelism to tackle this lapses.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by lightatdawn: 9:50am On Jun 04, 2019
Good Work Sir,Continue the Word Spread .
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by Aidejay(m): 9:56am On Jun 04, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

If by now you do not know that this guy is an Antichrist, then I sorry for you.

Look at the way he's attacking an effective method of preaching that has always been effective, right from the Old Testament and even done by Jesus and his Apostles in the New Testament

Daddy freeze is not the Antichrist he is a human being like u and me
But because u dis agree with his opinion you label him as the Antichrist. What is wrong with people for God's sake
Daddy freeze wasn't attacking anything and anybody he even said the man is doing a good. But due to discerning opinions this person and his/her cohorts have labelled him as the Antichrist
You call going around using a loudspeaker an EFFECTIVE method of preaching
Do u know what effective is. Worse still u start quoting scriptures of 3000 years to backup your insinuation what a disgrace
3000 years ago there was no electricity, tv, radio, social media, non electronic media, billboards e.t.c if these things existed then Jesus and the apostles would have taken full advantage of them but now they exist and yet someone still wants to go around using loudspeaker in a noisy environment well that's his choice
If we are being honest with ourselves he is contributing to a mash up of different uncontrollable sounds that will only worsen the situation.
U say u are a christian and u are behaving no more better than an "Antichrist". So tell me who are u deceiving
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 04, 2019
pressplay411:

Interesting, the way God works.
I actually was carried away by the comment, I didn't pay attention to the poster. I didn't know it was you otherwise I wouldn't have said "you've abandoned your bible" knowing that you've been ministering daily.
That said, I simply said the Truth according to the scrptures. My concern is not whose ox is gored. But I hope you will receive it and not find offense in it.
Peace and Grace to you and us all.
I thought as much considering how much we have been interacting of late, so that aspect you pointed out got me thinking for a bit, if it was what you've had in your mind all these while, Lol!

I like that style though for it's similar to mine which is more focused on the message than the messenger, so nothing do you bro.

Carry go in the name of our Lord Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 04, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Jesusjnr has been flogged on this thread.

grin
Look at the title of the thread and tell me what you see.

You would see the op listening to the good advice I gave to him, and correcting his initial error, to prove that he agrees with me that the initial title was clearly a misquote of what Daddy Freeze said and therefore very misleading.

Maybe you could learn a thing two from that. grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by ginovera: 10:33am On Jun 04, 2019
jesusjnr:
It's very stark the difference between me and you, for even you that "I hate with all of my heart" Lol, cheesy I have severally acknowledged comments you make that's right in my sight.

But when have ever done that to any of my comments?

So already that speaks volumes of the manner of person you are, for anything that emanates from anyone you hate is evil, for it's all about the messenger, never about the message.

Maybe you don't that even know that the devils had called Jesus the "Son of God", but then even though it be the truth, you would call it blasphemy because it came out of the mouth of devils.

I don't do that, for i'm all about the message not the messenger, except when the messages of the messenger begins to form an idea of who the messenger is, "for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks", only then would i begin to expect a particular kind of message from a messenger.

But still i would yet pay attention to the message, so that whenever the message is different from the opinion I have of the messenger I wouldn't fail to acknowledge it as I have done severally in your case and also would done here had Freeze clearly stated that the man's preaching in the streets was "noise pollution".

In other words, it is not you responsibility to engaging your mind in trying to interpret in clear terms the mind /motive of Mr freeze in as much as he didn't come open.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by Gforce2019: 10:45am On Jun 04, 2019
Kingpee2:
You should go and find out what true pollution is all about ,this is why Nigerians won’t get things right by attaching everything called religion into their doings ,God is God everywhere but please get things straight ....Find out what Noise Pollution is about ..

Professor of noise pollution , go to those Muslim dominated state in North and tell preach to dem about your noise pollution. If you come back wounded you are lucky.
I believe you are a Christian by birth but a lot of misconceptions has eroded your Faith. What a pity!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by sowilli: 11:55am On Jun 04, 2019
Kingpee2:
Find out the true meaning of noise pollution,I’m certain you’ve not studied well enough .
leave the grammar. There are things we can’t do without as humans.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by pressplay411(m): 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2019
jesusjnr:
I thought as much considering how much we have been interacting of late, so that aspect you pointed out got me thinking for a bit, if it was what you've had in your mind all these while, Lol!

I like that style though for it's similar to mine which is more focused on the message than the messenger, so nothing do you bro.

Carry go in the name of our Lord Jesus.

Lol it happens. I appreciate your understanding bro.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by alBHAGDADI: 12:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
jesusjnr:
Look at the title of the thread and tell me what you see.

You would see the op listening to the good advice I gave to him, and correcting his initial error, to prove that he agrees with me that the initial title was clearly a misquote of what Daddy Freeze said and therefore very misleading.

Maybe you could learn a thing two from that. grin

Nairaland changed it.

Click the link to see that it still remains.

Either way, you and Freeze got trashed on this thread.

grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 04, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Nairaland changed it.

Click the link to see that it still remains.

Either way, you and Freeze got trashed on this thread.

grin
You see the proof of the impact of saying the truth even though you may not get many likes for it.

I said it was deceptive, and those who changed it agreed with those thoughts.

Yeah that's how we roll! cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by olajizz01(m): 3:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

If by now you do not know that this guy is an Antichrist, then I sorry for you.

Look at the way he's attacking an effective method of preaching that has always been effective, right from the Old Testament and even done by Jesus and his Apostles in the New Testament

*Noah was a “herald of righteousness” ( 2 Peter 2:5 ).
*Solomon addressed the entire nation of Israel “with a loud voice” ( 1 Kings 8:54-56 ).
*Ezra called the people of Israel to repentance as they sat in the “open square” ( Ezra 10:9-14 ).
*Ezra read the law of God and explained it to the people of Israel while standing before them ( Nehemiah 8:1-8 ).
*Jeremiah stood at the gate of the Lord’s House and “proclaimed” the very words of God ( Jeremiah 7:1-3 ).
*Jonah preached on the streets of Nineveh ( Jonah 3:1-5 ).
*The prophets of old were hated by the people, because they heralded the word of God at the city gates ( Isaiah 5:29 ; Amos 5:10 ).
*The first street preacher, the first to herald the good news in the open-air, was John the Baptist ( Matthew 3:1-2 ; Mark 1:4 ; Luke 3:3 ).
*Jesus sat atop a hill and preached the greatest sermon ever preached in the open-air -- the Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 5-7).
*Jesus’s disciples preached on the streets in many villages ( Luke 9:5-7 ).
*Peter preached in the open-air at Solomon’s Portico, after healing the lame beggar ( Acts 3:11-26 ).
Philip preached the gospel to large crowds on the streets of the city of Samaria ( Acts -8:6-8 ).
*Paul preached the gospel to the entire city of Antioch. He was viciously heckled, yet all those whom God had appointed to be saved believed the gospel ( Acts 13:44-52 ).
*Apollos boldly and publicly refuted the Jews and proclaimed Christ Jesus in Achaia ( Acts 18:27-28 ).
*Paul stood before the judiciary of Athens, atop of Mars Hill, and preached to the men of Athens in the open-air ( Acts 17:22-34 ).

Al-bhagdadi of BH,wait you they find for church.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by alBHAGDADI: 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2019
jesusjnr:
You see the proof of the impact of saying the truth even though you may not get many likes for it.

I said it was deceptive, and those who changed it agreed with those thoughts.

Yeah that's how we roll! cheesy

Quiet

You got flogged.

grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by sillzzy02(m): 5:22pm On Jun 04, 2019
True talk freeze,,,, let the pastor do good to their members and watch if people will come to church...
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by arrestdarrester: 5:36pm On Jun 04, 2019
TruthinAction:

When you preach the gospel and no one is led to Christ, it's ineffective. And even when they are led to Christ, effective follow up is important to retain them. I plan to open a training school on street evangelism to tackle this lapses.

You're still getting it all wrong bro. I hope you get it right in ministry. God speed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by booksrite(f): 1:09am On Jun 29, 2019
You're still getting it all wrong bro. I hope you get it right in ministry. God speed.

sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

900-Year-Old Church Carved Downward Into A Huge Rock In Ethiopia (Photos) / Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) / Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.