Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:58 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street (60199 Views)

Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place / Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by SachaBastien(m): 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2019
Of all the noise in Lagos, it is the voice of one crying in the "noisederness" that you're bothered about? undecided
Should Mazi Maduka throw in millions of Naira to start an evangelism ministry, you'd still complain o thou freeze.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2019
eyeview:
Most people don't know that freeze is actually an anti Christ agent. They usually start like Christians themselves seeking to correct anomalies until in the body of Christ until their real motive start showing where they are attacking everything done in the faith

Have you travelled out before ??
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by SarkinYarki: 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2019
eyeview:
Most people don't know that freeze is actually an anti Christ agent. They usually start like Christians themselves seeking to correct anomalies until in the body of Christ until their real motive start showing where they are attacking everything done in the faith

Thats the reason so stopped following him when I realised he had an agenda against the body of Christ !!!!

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by ACE1010: 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2019
eyeview:

I agree with you totally. One needs to be careful with the kind of "feed my sheep" you relate with...... Spit

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by jrusky(m): 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
You people should stop giving relevance to stupid people. If Freeze keeps attacking anything that has to do with Christianity and no Christian comments his/her disdain, he would've stopped all this by now.

He's so pained that Cosmas being a very rich and exposed man is preaching the gospel of Christ as a commoner that the only fault he could find was 'Noise pollution'. This is what happens when you can't find fault in a man. After all, he couldn't say he intends duping people all in the name of tithe and offerings 'cause Cosmas has seen more money than Freeze could in his whole existence.

Your last two line it's an understatement bro let me put it right * fridge or freezer can never and will never see money the way this man has seen money in fact the entire fridge or freezer generation from his father side, his motherside, himself and his kids can never and will never see money as this man has seen* so if fridge or freezer want to die he should hang himself ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by Kemmy4god(f): 9:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
eyeview:

Well said

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by PHIPEX(m): 9:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
As much as I agree with Freeze on anti tithe, am yet to see where he declared himself a Christian not to talk of born again. He knows the scripture but such knowledge is not enough to save.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by oglalasioux(m): 9:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
eyeview:

Every reasonable human being should be anti Christ and anti other charlatans claiming to be God yet can't solve any of the world's problems.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by Emanuel1997: 9:35pm On Jun 03, 2019
jesusjnr:
Na wah op, what is the intention of this misquotation if not evil?

Upon seeing the title, i was about to say it's wrong for Daddy Freeze to do so, only to get here and find out that he actually said "it was no doubt a good thing...."

And his "I won't say it's noise pollution..." now means he said "it's noise pollution" by you?

Really cheap!
If you interpret that word well that's exactly what Daddy Freeze means there is almost no man of God he hasn't complained about.

Am not a religious freak but I can certainly see the man himself is against Christianity unless he has another motive...

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by joxxy01(m): 9:35pm On Jun 03, 2019
jesusjnr:

Upon seeing the title, i was about to say it's wrong for Daddy Freeze to do so, only to get here and find out that he actually said "it was no doubt a good thing...."

And his "I won't say it's noise pollution..." now means he said "it's noise pollution" by you?

Really cheap!
what are u saying naw, can't u read

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by OdiEma(m): 9:36pm On Jun 03, 2019
Uyi168:
Christians are hardly winning souls for Christ..
What they do is steal each others members..
undecided

I want to frame this and put it on a wall...
Are new believers coming to the body of Christ or it is just people moving from one church to another

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 03, 2019
jrusky:

Your last two line it's an understatement bro let me put it right * fridge or freezer can never and will never see money the way this man has seen money in fact the entire fridge or freezer generation from his father side, his motherside, himself and his kids can never and will never see money as this man has seen* so if fridge or freezer want to die he should hang himself ASAP.
I think that was why he didn't abuse him here, but quickly used noise pollution. He's simply dazed a man of that caliber could come that low to preach the gospel. grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by chiedu7: 9:39pm On Jun 03, 2019
olamkas:

Were the disciples christians? Just let me know
If they are not Christians,then what are they disciples of ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by 775chris(m): 9:39pm On Jun 03, 2019
freeze or freezer that guy is a demon I beg run from him he is work for Satan ooo

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by krushdripper(m): 9:39pm On Jun 03, 2019
eyeview:
The concept of an anti christ is just as fake as christianity ok
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by gulfer: 9:39pm On Jun 03, 2019
Good one from the billionaire, can any of the rich pastoprenuers go out on the street with a megaphone to preach? I seriously doubt that.... angry angry angry angry
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by TVSA: 9:39pm On Jun 03, 2019
bhouze:

This really cracked me up

anything from Daddy freeze must cause fight
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by alBHAGDADI: 9:41pm On Jun 03, 2019
PHIPEX:
As much as I agree with Freeze on anti tithe, am yet to see where he declared himself a Christian not to talk of born again. He knows the scripture but such knowledge is not enough to save.

He has never declared himself a Christian, yet you agree with him on anti-tithing. I pity you.

Even devil knows the Buble and that's how he uses it to deceive people.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by Emanuel1997: 9:43pm On Jun 03, 2019
oglalasioux:

Every reasonable human being should be anti Christ and anti other charlatans claiming to be God yet can't solve any of the world's problems.

Well I say every reasonable human being should know God and not just be a Christian or a Muslim or whatever religion you are in...

God wants us to be grow in him and by growing he means to help us to be Self-developed and not be a robot doggedly following religious antics, move closer to God and you will know the difference between religious and being Spiritual... And by that you would know that Daddy Freeze is not only creating an atmosphere to gain more followers for whatever antics he his planning for the future very soon you would start seeing him for who he truly his...

Or just go and read his past tweets and link them together then you would know who is playing who.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by emmanuelsea(m): 9:44pm On Jun 03, 2019
paxonel:
In this modern day Christians should better live the life of Christ practicing what they preach rather than doing preaching and making noise everywhere.

People who want their souls to be won want to see the life you live rather than hearing your preaching.

Daddy freeze is on point.

Jesus did not only preached, He also lived the exemplary life.

So my dear, faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. How will souls repent if the word is not preached to them. Live the life of Christ, obey and preach the word. That's the great commission.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by krushdripper(m): 9:44pm On Jun 03, 2019
I wish I was born by Daddy Freeze cry
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by alBHAGDADI: 9:45pm On Jun 03, 2019
gulfer:
Good one from the billionaire, can any of the rich pastoprenuers go out on the street with a megaphone to preach? I seriously doubt that.... angry angry angry angry

Freeze says the man's preaching method is not effective, yet he's trending all over social media, which has made many ordinary people ashamed of themselves after seeing a person of his calibre come low to the point of preaching in the street.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by MPESA(m): 9:46pm On Jun 03, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

When Christians don't preach, they complain. When they preach, they come up with another excuse to complain about.

I'm glad Christians aren't living their life for you guys. You can keep having headache over their issue, it will only help hospitals make money.

Fz never say something bad about man preaching the gospel nah
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by MPESA(m): 9:46pm On Jun 03, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

When Christians don't preach, they complain. When they preach, they come up with another excuse to complain about.

I'm glad Christians aren't living their life for you guys. You can keep having headache over their issue, it will only help hospitals make money.

Fz never say something bad about man preaching the gospel nah, so why attacking him.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by sowilli: 9:47pm On Jun 03, 2019
Kingpee2:
He has a point about that noise pollution aspect...
the Pharisee always found a wrong in Jesus’ deeds. There were always looking for a wrong. Pharisees and anti christ will always find a wrong

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by oglalasioux(m): 9:47pm On Jun 03, 2019
Emanuel1997:

Well I say every reasonable human being should know God and not just be a Christian or a Muslim or whatever religion you are in...

God wants us to be grow in him and by growing he means to help us to be Self-developed and not be a robot doggedly following religious antics, move closer to God and you will know the difference between religious and being Spiritual... And by that you would know that Daddy Freeze is not only creating an atmosphere to gain more followers for whatever antics he his planning for the future very soon you would start seeing him for who he truly his...

Or just go and read his past tweets and link them together then you would know who is playing who.

You have a point. But I've followed freeze for a long time. And he's making real sense! I'll stop taking him serious if he tries to swing me into believing there's a Christian or Muslim kind of God anywhere in the universe.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:47pm On Jun 03, 2019
This topic reminds me of comprehension passages back in school. Read, understNd and draw your inferences. If you look at page 0-1, the comments therein are what an examiner will expect after asking such a question. Mind you... "No uniform answer".
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by Jayess: 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2019
So Daddy Freeze has now become a judge of what true Christianity is based on? Whenever any event unfolds in the Christian-dom people seek to hear what Daddy Freeze will say and him too unwittingly come up to say things even though he doesn't have the whole truth about what is really going on, unknowing to him (Daddy Freeze) that the people following him are setting him up for destruction, just like Herod....
As for the people mentioning noise pollution, how many times have you gone to the small Barbing Salon with heavy speakers playing loudly from morning till night in the streets you walk or travel past to accuse them of noise pollution?....

Hmmm..... It will shock many people in this nation, trying to stop the move of God is a dangerous thing to do. Don't think God is weak and cannot defend himself. You can just help yourself and keep quiet, so as not to partake of God's imminent wrath. Read Psalm 2 for more understanding.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by elmagnifico411(m): 9:52pm On Jun 03, 2019
This daddy freeze or what is he called, he’s just a loud-mouthed-wasted- don of a dawg. Goat of the century.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 03, 2019
Tah who dash freeze antichrist na common agent of darkness him be,don’t ask me how I can differentiate
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by consultancy: 9:53pm On Jun 03, 2019
jesusjnr:

Really cheap!
didn't you get the sarcasm in Freeze's words??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Say About Make-up? / Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them / Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.