Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street (59919 Views)

What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park / Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place / Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by lloyds(m): 9:54pm On Jun 03, 2019
Freeze does not believe in any thing of faith. He only believes in logic and reasoning. .

That's why he may gather intellectuals, but i tell you, the foundation of Christianity is pure faith.

He is not a born again Christian.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by Gforce2019: 9:54pm On Jun 03, 2019
Kingpee2:
He has a point about that noise pollution aspect...

Tell me the points he has?
Muslim brethren pollution is greater yet none of their brethren has said sth like this.
Anyway , the blind leads the blind both will fall into ditch
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by D1zion: 9:55pm On Jun 03, 2019
newsynews:
OAP Daddy Freeze has reacted to a viral video which shows billionaire Coscharis CEO, Cosmas Maduka, preaching in the street with a microphone.

Reacting to the video, Daddy Freeze labeled the act by the Coscharis CEO as noise pollutiton which can't be effective in winning souls.

He wrote:

https://lailasnews.com/daddy-freeze-coscharis-ceo-noise-pollution/

parrot want to be noticed,you should be the one doing that sef.all i can say is whatever he does today,he's not looking for anything else in this world.he has humbled himself to reach out to the common man to preach the gospel.how many rich men like him can attempt that.maybe this is the only way God asign his salvation.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by junique629(f): 9:55pm On Jun 03, 2019
Are u really blind to the shade or pretending to be. Your cluelessness on the issue at hand is overwhelming, Its so obvious Freeze was just being sarcastic by complimenting the man first before talking crap and you are here defending him.
jesusjnr:
Even if Daddy Freeze says "Jesus is Lord" you'd still manage to find an error in it.

So keep doing the only thing you're good at, finding fault in everything Daddy Freeze says.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 03, 2019
That man travels abroad i believe, why don't he go and try that nonsense in a London neighborhood.

That is the problem with all these rich idiots, they know what's obtainable in a sane society ,yet they would do all these third world nonesense to make the poor fools believe they doing the right thing just to keep them as slaves.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by Awoo88: 9:57pm On Jun 03, 2019
This guy freeze is an anti christ and anti Christianity.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by PHIPEX(m): 9:57pm On Jun 03, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

He has never declared himself a Christian, yet you agree with him on anti-tithing. I pity you.

Even devil knows the Buble and that's how he uses it to deceive people.
He must not be a Christian to say the truth, even stones can praise God if need be.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by Ebenezerk2: 9:58pm On Jun 03, 2019
You are right, he once said that a Christian can commit suicide and still make heaven, satanic way of sending people to hell
eyeview:
Most people don't know that freeze is actually an anti Christ agent. They usually start like Christians themselves seeking to correct anomalies until in the body of Christ until their real motive start showing where they are attacking everything done in the faith

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by killsmith(f): 9:59pm On Jun 03, 2019
Freeze is an atheist using a biblical approach to make Christians question Christianity.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by alBHAGDADI: 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2019
Jesusjnr has been flogged on this thread.

grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 03, 2019
Dear Nigerians, noise pollution can kill you,it's dangerous to your health. Stop living like primitive people.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2018/jul/03/sonic-doom-noise-pollution-kills-heart-disease-diabetes
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by chijokz(m): 10:03pm On Jun 03, 2019
jesusjnr:
Not surprising coming from your faulty sentimental judgment.

For it can convert Daddy Freezes' wine into water, and bread into stone.

If not tell me where he labelled it "noise pollution" in his statement, or you easily fell for the op's ulterior motivated misinterpretation.
Exactly my assertions..My interpretation is - DF acknowledged and applauded the evangelism effort of Coscharis but there are more effective platforms and strategies to reach a wider audience in this new era.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by MhizterBharnei1(m): 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2019
Pg
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by Dchair2: 10:06pm On Jun 03, 2019
Kingpee2:
He has no point about anything,
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by LordPsalm(m): 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2019
eyeview:
Most people don't know that freeze is actually an anti Christ agent. They usually start like Christians themselves seeking to correct anomalies until in the body of Christ until their real motive start showing where they are attacking everything done in the faith
So u mean we should keep believing ur GO? u must be joking
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by Advancedman(m): 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

If by now you do not know that this guy is an Antichrist, then I sorry for you.

Look at the way he's attacking an effective method of preaching that has always been effective, right from the Old Testament and even done by Jesus and his Apostles in the New Testament

*Noah was a “herald of righteousness” ( 2 Peter 2:5 ).
*Solomon addressed the entire nation of Israel “with a loud voice” ( 1 Kings 8:54-56 ).
*Ezra called the people of Israel to repentance as they sat in the “open square” ( Ezra 10:9-14 ).
*Ezra read the law of God and explained it to the people of Israel while standing before them ( Nehemiah 8:1-8 ).
*Jeremiah stood at the gate of the Lord’s House and “proclaimed” the very words of God ( Jeremiah 7:1-3 ).
*Jonah preached on the streets of Nineveh ( Jonah 3:1-5 ).
*The prophets of old were hated by the people, because they heralded the word of God at the city gates ( Isaiah 5:29 ; Amos 5:10 ).
*The first street preacher, the first to herald the good news in the open-air, was John the Baptist ( Matthew 3:1-2 ; Mark 1:4 ; Luke 3:3 ).
*Jesus sat atop a hill and preached the greatest sermon ever preached in the open-air -- the Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 5-7).
*Jesus’s disciples preached on the streets in many villages ( Luke 9:5-7 ).
*Peter preached in the open-air at Solomon’s Portico, after healing the lame beggar ( Acts 3:11-26 ).
Philip preached the gospel to large crowds on the streets of the city of Samaria ( Acts 8:6-8 ).
*Paul preached the gospel to the entire city of Antioch. He was viciously heckled, yet all those whom God had appointed to be saved believed the gospel ( Acts 13:44-52 ).
*Apollos boldly and publicly refuted the Jews and proclaimed Christ Jesus in Achaia ( Acts 18:27-28 ).
*Paul stood before the judiciary of Athens, atop of Mars Hill, and preached to the men of Athens in the open-air ( Acts 17:22-34 ).

The best place is even the market place.
This freezer brain don froze.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by ScotMisile: 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2019
My people, no noise Making, when you die, you face judgement... Simple.. .No one reading this now will live more than 100yrs.... So, insult God, say anything about Christ. . One day you will stand helplessly before that God whom you all threw jabs at
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by LordPsalm(m): 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2019
killsmith:
Freeze is an atheist using a biblical approach to make Christians question Christianity.
Until u and ur self proclaimed god of men prove him wrong through the scriptures, then u have NO POINT
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by donkuso(f): 10:11pm On Jun 03, 2019
read the post again......

alBHAGDADI:

Look at the way he's attacking an effective method of preaching that has always been effective, right from the Old Testament and even done by Jesus and his Apostles in the New Testament

*Solomon addressed the entire nation of Israel “with a loud voice” ( 1 Kings 8:54-56 ).
*Ezra called the people of Israel to repentance as they sat in the “open square” ( Ezra 10:9-14 ).
*Ezra read the law of God and explained it to the people of Israel while standing before them ( Nehemiah 8:1-8 ).
*Jeremiah stood at the gate of the Lord’s House and “proclaimed” the very words of God ( Jeremiah 7:1-3 ).
*The prophets of old were hated by the people, because they heralded the word of God at the city gates ( Isaiah 5:29 ; Amos 5:10 ).
*The first street preacher, the first to herald the good news in the open-air, was John the Baptist ( Matthew 3:1-2 ; Mark 1:4 ; Luke 3:3 ).
*Jesus sat atop a hill and preached the greatest sermon ever preached in the open-air -- the Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 5-7).
*Peter preached in the open-air at Solomon’s Portico, after healing the lame beggar ( Acts 3:11-26 ).
Philip preached the gospel to large crowds on the streets of the city of Samaria ( Acts 8:6-8 ).
*Paul preached the gospel to the entire city of Antioch. He was viciously heckled, yet all those whom God had appointed to be saved believed the gospel ( Acts 13:44-52 ).
*Apollos boldly and publicly refuted the Jews and proclaimed Christ Jesus in Achaia ( Acts 18:27-28 ).
*Paul stood before the judiciary of Athens, atop of Mars Hill, and preached to the men of Athens in the open-air ( Acts 17:22-34 ).

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by ScotMisile: 10:11pm On Jun 03, 2019
LordPsalm:
Until u and ur self proclaimed god of men prove him wrong through the scriptures, then u have NO POINT

Freeze is too arrogant.. .he doesn't feel the need to respond to us . ..
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by SocialJustice: 10:25pm On Jun 03, 2019
eyeview:
I just realised this too. You're right.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by achi4u(m): 10:25pm On Jun 03, 2019
Uyi168:
Christians are hardly winning souls for Christ..
What they do is steal each others members..
undecided
Hahahaha inside this statement, there's an atom of truth in it.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by jaxxy(m): 10:28pm On Jun 03, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Daddy Freeze main intention is to cast aspersion on the man's act, that's why he labeled it noise Pollution. He only praised it a bit just to fool your kind from seeing where he's heading.

Clearly, he's stating that Jesus and the prophets were also into noise pollution in their days.

When Jesus was in the field he preached openly bt when he was in the city he preached in the synagogue or in peoples houses or sent his disciples to speak with people who welcome them and those that don’t they shud leave. Christians like to be more spiritual than the Bible in certain areas then deny knowledge in certain areas sadly.

God is a God of order he doesn’t just do thing anyhow anyway.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by pressplay411(m): 10:34pm On Jun 03, 2019
jesusjnr:
All these for someone that said the Coscharis CEO was "no doubt doing a good thing" preaching in the street.

Your apparent phobia for Freeze would make you blind to any good thing he says or does.

For later you'd use the excuse "he attacked the Bible."

You apparently have abandoned your bible for far too long. Everywhere the devil tempted man, he sounded nice and innocent.
Study from the temptation of Eve, compare with the temptations of Christ both in the Wilderness and through Apostle Peter.
Then come to our present age, the Grace gospel that has been made to entice men that there's nothing like sin anymore as Christ destroyed sin once and for all.

You should be very sensitive to the modus operandi and wiles of Satan. Because that's the only way you can help yourself by identifying wolves in sheep clothing.

I hope this meets you well.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by emmanuelsea(m): 10:38pm On Jun 03, 2019
why didn't he let us know the effective way of preaching the Gospel, especially the one he(freeze) is adopting. Just do the preaching and let the Holy Ghost do the converting of souls
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by Paulo3ree(m): 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2019
Kingpee2:

Abeg shift small to the left, shift again then still shift the more,
OK now look up and read reference verse's on top your head, and gather sense small for your life.grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 03, 2019
pressplay411:

You apparently have abandoned your bible for far too long. Everywhere the devil tempted man, he sounded nice and innocent.
Study from the temptation of Eve, compare with the temptations of Christ both in the Wilderness and through Apostle Peter.
Then come to our present age, the Grace gospel that has been made to entice men that there's nothing like sin anymore as Christ destroyed sin once and for all.

You should be very sensitive to the modus operandi and wiles of Satan. Because that's the only way you can help yourself by identifying wolves in sheep clothing.

I hope this meets you well.
I must applaud you for letting me know what's really in your heart concerning me.

As for my overall judgment and opinion concerning Freeze it stands despite some errors he makes, but if he's a wolf in sheep clothing to you, then you are entitled to your opinion.

When the time comes you'd get to understand why I appreciate the good work he's done to unsettle the business of the modern day pharisees.

God bless you bro.

p.s. Please what's the gospel of grace, for what I know is the Gospel of the Kingdom?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Jesusjnr has been flogged on this thread.

grin
Well rejoice and be glad for you have received your reward in Nairaland
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by Kingpee2(m): 11:09pm On Jun 03, 2019
Ginalex:
All I feel for you is pity.
you need the pity for yourself ,my opinion is mine while yours remain yours ,you should go find out the meaning of noise pollution ...
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by iso604: 11:10pm On Jun 03, 2019
Uyi168:
Christians are hardly winning souls for Christ..
What they do is steal each others members..
undecided

YOU ARE VERY CORRECT

They don't aspire to make a difference They aspire to make a living

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

No offense but you typed nothing but gibberish!
Cherrypicking is all you are noted for,you ignore the part where he said that he is doing a good thing and emphasized the part where he said he doubts the efficacy of the preaching....
How can someone preach on a busy noisy road ?how many people will listen? People moving around busy with their lives! Let's talk of his safety, what if a car had hit him?

By the way I saw the post of yours on romance section that jesusjnr pointed out, Daddy freeze in his worst state is better than you in your best state
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street by Kingpee2(m): 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2019
Dchair2:
He has no point about anything,
then give me your own point ,I don’t have to agree to to wrong view of things ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

900-Year-Old Church Carved Downward Into A Huge Rock In Ethiopia (Photos) / Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) / Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.