Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Huawei In Negotiation With Aptoide Over Google Play Store Replacement - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei In Negotiation With Aptoide Over Google Play Store Replacement (20764 Views)

Microsoft Edge Browser Passes 1 Million Downloads On Google Play Store In 1 Week / Google Removes UC Browser From Play Store / What Is So Special? This Browser Costs 80,000 Naira On Google Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huawei In Negotiation With Aptoide Over Google Play Store Replacement by DrChukzy(m): 8:10am On Jun 04, 2019
Esseite:

Just a glance through your profile, posts and comments and one can tell you have serious issues..

Shut up, reply him and stop beating about the bush.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huawei In Negotiation With Aptoide Over Google Play Store Replacement by martineverest(m): 8:10am On Jun 04, 2019
rasaq91:
i believe that huawei will come out stronger
trust me,they can't...the more the fight to win the war,the more they lose

3 Likes

Re: Huawei In Negotiation With Aptoide Over Google Play Store Replacement by Sanchez01: 8:13am On Jun 04, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Understand issues before concluding
China banned Facebook, Google and the rest from its country...
America did the same... But Huawei was still doing fine...
America continued by banning Huawei from doing business with its companies...
Thats Aggressive bully!!
If you say Huawei is 'still' doing fine with all these, then I'd say you are not telling the truth. From selling their submarine cable business to being ditched by Google, it's a cascade of nightmare right now.

You call it bullying, I say it is interest.

8 Likes

Re: Huawei In Negotiation With Aptoide Over Google Play Store Replacement by TSRC: 8:14am On Jun 04, 2019
China should start attracting immigrants from all over the world.

Their Chinese tech looks like imitation.
To be original, you need diversity.

3 Likes

Re: Huawei In Negotiation With Aptoide Over Google Play Store Replacement by mrvitalis(m): 8:15am On Jun 04, 2019
linqzs:
The people above be arguing carelessly. The fight is for 5G(power and money) not the nonsense product ban you're arguing about
And its obvious china has won the war

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huawei In Negotiation With Aptoide Over Google Play Store Replacement by reservd(m): 8:16am On Jun 04, 2019
rasaq91:
i believe that huawei will come out stronger
If they survive this, they will be stronger, probably not needing US companies anymore at the end of the trade war

3 Likes

Re: Huawei In Negotiation With Aptoide Over Google Play Store Replacement by 400billionman: 8:17am On Jun 04, 2019
I don't see Huawei losing this battle but US companies and US staff working in Chinese owned companies.

Why, though US may be a big market for Chinese made goods, the manufacturing industry is in China and the world is China's market.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huawei In Negotiation With Aptoide Over Google Play Store Replacement by ultron12345: 8:18am On Jun 04, 2019
peeps4u:

Exactly.
I only pity Huawei in all this. But no one should blame USA for this but China.
If twitter, google,WhatsApp, Facebook are fine and ain't crying for not Allowing them in China, Huawei should be fine also.

China never banned those America companies. They only requested that all data they collect from Chinese citizens should be stored in China, but they refused, they insisted on storing it in the US and we all know it's so Washington can have access to it. Are Apple and other American companies not doing business I'm china?

This ban on huawei is simply an act of jealousy and hatred from the US. They're envious of the fact that china has left America in the dust in the 5G race, china is launching 5G before American companies can even comprehend what 5G is.
The spying accusations are lies, huawei and Europe have been asking for proof but America can't provide any.

America has just taught the world that dependency on American companies is dangerous as they can sanction at will. Everyone will gradually start moving business away from them. And I trust huawei to come out if this mess, stronger, bigger and better. In few years, they've beat top smartphone sellers, who knows, they could beat the top smartphone OS provider too..

22 Likes

Re: Huawei In Negotiation With Aptoide Over Google Play Store Replacement by blowjohn(m): 8:19am On Jun 04, 2019
Arosko:

Do you think they will be thinking like you? What have done to solve the problem of your street and home?

Why u so pained?
What has street or domestic issues got to do with the huawei imbroglio?
The guy only stated his point based on what has been on ground which I think is the reality.
U better go meet ur local government chairman or representative to tar ur road or erect street lights in ur neighborhood.
Nansance!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huawei In Negotiation With Aptoide Over Google Play Store Replacement by udemzyudex(m): 8:19am On Jun 04, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Thats Aggressive bully!!

Which one is Aggressive bully? I thought you just confirm that they are both banning themselves?

4 Likes

Re: Huawei In Negotiation With Aptoide Over Google Play Store Replacement by engrsyer(m): 8:20am On Jun 04, 2019
I wont be surprised if Aptoide ended up been like TSTV that was created to rival DSTV.

Android is lord of all OS however I wish Huawei good success if they decided to go with Aptoide

5 Likes

Re: Huawei In Negotiation With Aptoide Over Google Play Store Replacement by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 04, 2019
Winner3:
Learn how to structure your business or company to run without your supervision

We have a material that will show you how to successfully structure your organization or business.

The material is N5,000 but we are we are giving it out for N2,000
to as many that will be interested in getting it from 4th June 2019 to 9th June, after which will go back to the original price

For people who gets this materials this period will have the opportunity to be added to our closed whatsapp support Group and get a sample copy of an already structured business which you can learn from.
To contact us check my signature/ Profile to see the phone number

Material wey no get name.

But if mugu no fall how guyman go take chop?

1 Like

Re: Huawei In Negotiation With Aptoide Over Google Play Store Replacement by TheKingIsHere: 8:21am On Jun 04, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Thats Aggressive bully!!

You claim that America did the same but failed to mention what China tech America banned before this huawei ban.

When they say you guys are ignorant now, una go dey vex

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huawei In Negotiation With Aptoide Over Google Play Store Replacement by Billy0naire(m): 8:23am On Jun 04, 2019
I see the good in this US ban madness, and it is great to enable us to untie ourselves from Alphabet's Game plan.
The world needs a new OS that is not controlled by the CIA and Technologies with back-doors not controlled by private interest groups.

Trying to destroy Huawei so that US Tech companies can meet up the 5G race and install a system for mass control is a Strategy I can see through and it is not looking brave anymore for the US.

Instead of developing their techs, they are busy spending on wars and bullying their citizens.

China cannot be stopped. China has come of Age. It is a multi-polar world now.

Once Huawei provides that alternative, security conscious human beings will move to the alternative OS.

If Huawei can defeat US in the 5G evolution, then what is OS? Just a matter of time.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Huawei In Negotiation With Aptoide Over Google Play Store Replacement by Mccollins042(m): 8:24am On Jun 04, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

America banned its Military and Gov't Workers from using Huawei devices!!...
They also pressured carriers like Sprint and Verizon from doing business with Huawei, they banned Huawei gear nationwide...
But those bans had its limits in America...
that is a different ballgame, their military can never be allowed to use a device from a country they don't trust, it is called national security. Russian military can't use iPhones

4 Likes

Re: Huawei In Negotiation With Aptoide Over Google Play Store Replacement by udemzyudex(m): 8:25am On Jun 04, 2019
peeps4u:

Exactly.
I only pity Huawei in all this. But no one should blame USA for this but China.
If twitter, google,WhatsApp, Facebook are fine and ain't crying for not Allowing them in China, Huawei should be fine also.

China is heavily funding Huawei, that's why USA is going after it. They are not the only top Chinese brand,we have oppo, Vivo and Xiaomi why is USA not going after them too?

You should also note that Huawei does not only sell to Chinese people alone,if it was only in China I'd say no shaking but they sell to the world and the people they sell to makes use of Google products alot, including Facebook, twitter and Instagram.

6 Likes

Re: Huawei In Negotiation With Aptoide Over Google Play Store Replacement by BlueAir: 8:26am On Jun 04, 2019
Life lesson. No matter much u may need people,always strive for independence and self sufficiency because of the inevitable day of separation. A deficiency that has always ruined men from the beginning..... No union is perfect neither do I see myself thinking otherwise

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huawei In Negotiation With Aptoide Over Google Play Store Replacement by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 04, 2019
linqzs:
The people above be arguing carelessly. The fight is for 5G(power and money) not the nonsense product ban you're arguing about

Only sensible comment, all you other olodos should keep quiet undecided

3 Likes

Re: Huawei In Negotiation With Aptoide Over Google Play Store Replacement by jaxxy(m): 8:31am On Jun 04, 2019
Besides 5g who is huawei? Samsung is way ahead of them in the fone market and they haven’t sort an alternative to google or play store despite having the in house apps.

Huawei should get over itself.

3 Likes

Re: Huawei In Negotiation With Aptoide Over Google Play Store Replacement by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 04, 2019
Alexrayz:

Is iPhone using Google store didn't they survive

Hmmm
Re: Huawei In Negotiation With Aptoide Over Google Play Store Replacement by TheKingIsHere: 8:31am On Jun 04, 2019
ultron12345:

China never banned those America companies. They only requested that all data they collect from Chinese citizens should be stored in China, but they refused, they insisted on storing it in the US and we all know it's so Washington can have access to it. Are Apple and other American companies not doing business I'm china?

This ban on huawei is simply an act of jealousy and hatred from the US. They're envious of the fact that china has left America in the dust in the 5G race, china is launching 5G before American companies can even comprehend what 5G is.
The spying accusations are lies, huawei and Europe have been asking for proof but America can't provide any.

America has just taught the world that dependency on American companies is dangerous as they can sanction at will. Everyone will gradually start moving business away from them. And I trust huawei to come out if this mess, stronger, bigger and better. In few years, they've beat top smartphone sellers, who knows, they could beat the top smartphone OS provider too..

Did you say China never banned those sites?

Truly, ignorance is a problem on Nairaland

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Huawei In Negotiation With Aptoide Over Google Play Store Replacement by ultron12345: 8:31am On Jun 04, 2019
Billy0naire:
I see the good in this US ban madness, and it is great to enable us to untie ourselves from Alphabet's Game plan.
The world needs a new OS that is not controlled by the CIA and Technologies with back-doors not controlled by private interest groups.

Trying to destroy Huawei so that US Tech companies can meet up the 5G race and install a system for mass control is a Strategy I can see through and it is not looking brave anymore for the US.

Instead of developing their techs, they are busy spending on wars and bullying their citizens.

China cannot be stopped. China has come of Age. It is a multi-polar world now.

Once Huawei provides that alternative, security conscious human beings will move to the alternative OS.

If Huawei can defeat US in the 5G evolution, then what is OS? Just a matter of time.
You have spoken well my brother.

1 Like

Re: Huawei In Negotiation With Aptoide Over Google Play Store Replacement by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 04, 2019
BlueAir:
Life lesson. No matter much u may need people,always strive for independence and self sufficiency because of the inevitable day of separation. A deficiency that has always ruined men from the beginning..... No union is perfect neither do I see myself thinking otherwise
Words on marble. grin

1 Like

Re: Huawei In Negotiation With Aptoide Over Google Play Store Replacement by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 04, 2019
DrChukzy:

Shut up, reply him and stop beating about the bush.

How does the article relate to my personal life and then street and neighbourhood..

Its dimwits that dont see why that question does not deserve a response.. yours is no different either.. you can now move along.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huawei In Negotiation With Aptoide Over Google Play Store Replacement by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 04, 2019
Alexrayz:

Here you are talking about Apple, which has stood the test of time being compared with Aptoid, they may win the war in the future after investing same energy. We are talking about now, an average store would not give it an edge to winning this war.

Huawei is not the only phone in production, neither can China alone make it second after Samsung.
Re: Huawei In Negotiation With Aptoide Over Google Play Store Replacement by djon78(m): 8:43am On Jun 04, 2019
Americans don't even know that this might be an opportunity for a very good European OS to grab the market.

Why must it be only Android and ios
Re: Huawei In Negotiation With Aptoide Over Google Play Store Replacement by TheKingIsHere: 8:44am On Jun 04, 2019
Alexrayz:

IPhone has their own unique store which still has access to app such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, reddit, Whatsapp, google, telegram, gmail, yahoo etc.

Now, let me ask you, can you use a huawei phone that does not have access to those apps?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Huawei In Negotiation With Aptoide Over Google Play Store Replacement by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 04, 2019
Great way to break the emerging monopolies...but yeah America needs to face China's challenge squarely.
Re: Huawei In Negotiation With Aptoide Over Google Play Store Replacement by Ikpeazukerosene: 8:49am On Jun 04, 2019
ultron12345:

Persecution complex has ruined your thinking and psyche.

You should learn to analyse business dispassionately and without primordial sentiments.

9 Likes

Re: Huawei In Negotiation With Aptoide Over Google Play Store Replacement by shogz89: 8:51am On Jun 04, 2019
jaxxy:
[i]Besides 5g who is huawei[/i]? Samsung is way ahead of them in the fone market and they haven’t sort an alternative to google or play store despite having the in house apps.

Huawei should get over itself.
they are number 1 on telecommunication equipment industry, they are the second largest phone maker, second to only Samsung dethroned Apple last year.. Dont say that your bolded word again o.. If they are no body US won't come for them.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Study Shows Iphones Are 167 Times More Prone To Hacking Than Other Brands / Tecno Launches 18karat Gold Smartphone / Nigerians React To Proposed Hike In Cost Of Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.