Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Can A Relationship Survive Without Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Relationship Survive Without Romance (1689 Views)

Love Without Romance Is Incomplete, Check Out For Things You Can Get For Your ❤️ / Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? / The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Relationship Survive Without Romance by Abbeylincson(m): 11:05pm On Jun 03, 2019
There is this girl I met just of recent, she has an awesome personality I like her and when I told her what I feel about her, she reciprocated positively.
But now she is telling me that we can date but there will no single iota of romance (kiss, cuddling, and the rest.)
I'm finding it boring because I know I'm a very romantic person and I'm emotionally fragile.
Romancelander can this type of relationship work out?
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Romance by CreepyBlackpool: 1:06am On Jun 04, 2019
Lemme fix it for you. smiley
Abbeylincson:
There is this hoe I met just of recent, she has a hot body, I want to fvck her and when I lied to her that I love her, she reciprocated the lie.
But now she is telling me that we can date but there will no single iota of fvcking.
I'm finding it boring because I know I'm a very sexually active person and I'm emotionally fragile.
Yes it will work!

Just keep your dick in your pants and your money in your wallet.

If she aint giving you the pussy, don't spend on her at all!

Tell her thats the only way it'll work

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Romance by anthonyuncle(m): 4:47am On Jun 04, 2019
can u endure in a relationship without romance

2 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Romance by Abbeylincson(m): 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2019
anthonyuncle:
can u endure in a relationship without romance
I don't think so coz its not my nature
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Romance by Abbeylincson(m): 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Lemme fix it for you. smiley

Yes it will work!

Just keep your dick in your pants and your money in your wallet.

If she aint giving you the pussy, don't spend on her at all!

Tell her thats the only way it'll work
Now I know why love is dead
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Romance by anthonyuncle(m): 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2019
Abbeylincson:

I don't think so coz its not my nature

then stick to what u can cope with
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Romance by Abbeylincson(m): 10:42pm On Jun 04, 2019
anthonyuncle:

they stick to what u can cope with
thank you for your time
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Romance by Daniwak: 11:35pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hahahaha.... I've met them type b4.. OGA just accept.. If u are game , na she go use give u her body without any struggle b4 end of this year...but mind Haw u spend in the relationship
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Romance by Abbeylincson(m): 8:57am On Jun 05, 2019
Daniwak:
Hahahaha.... I've met them type b4.. OGA just accept.. If u are game , na she go use give u her body without any struggle b4 end of this year...but mind Haw u spend in the relationship
only my culinary skills.
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Romance by Phenomenal16(f): 9:08am On Jun 05, 2019
Abbeylincson:
There is this girl I met just of recent, she has an awesome personality I like her and when I told her what I feel about her, she reciprocated positively.
But now she is telling me that we can date but there will no single iota of romance (kiss, cuddling, and the rest.)
I'm finding it boring because I know I'm a very romantic person and I'm emotionally fragile.
...most every relationship end in d oda room
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Romance by Altern8(m): 9:16am On Jun 05, 2019
I guess romance has taken on a new meaning.

She wants relationship that is not based on bodies touching each other.

You can be romantic in other ways. Words, gifts, thoughtful gestures, as long as it’s not one sided.

Me, I cannot be in a relationship without touching my babe. Looks like you will have to move on.
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Romance by habsydiamond(m): 9:24am On Jun 05, 2019
Some ladies usually pull that stunt for guys to believe they are decent whereas they are busy receiving koboko outside like someone that is possessed with evil spirits and needs deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Romance by Sluvist(m): 9:32am On Jun 05, 2019
It can really survive with me if i will not spend anything on her, automatically we turned to mere friends but not in relationship.
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Romance by Abbeylincson(m): 9:41am On Jun 05, 2019
Phenomenal16:
...most every relationship end in d oda room
this is not the issue of oza room.
can you date someone without hug, cuddle, kiss?
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Romance by Phenomenal16(f): 9:43am On Jun 05, 2019
Abbeylincson:

this is not the issue of oza room.
can you date someone without hug, cuddle, kiss?
...yes I can ...very very well
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Romance by bukatyne(f): 9:51am On Jun 05, 2019
Abbeylincson:

You like her personality: good.

Did she give any reason why she wanted a relationship devoid of physical expression?

How old are you both? Are you looking for a relationship leading to marriage or you just need a girlfriend because everybody has a girlfriend?

Like someone here said romance is not only touch. You can do stuff together, cook together, watch a movie together, visit places together, learn a new hobby etc.

However, the danger is that often times, these activities make you more likely to touch each other which she is running away from.

Also be very very sure that she is not collecting elsewhere while putting up a front of piety because she sees you as a potential husband.

If after all the above, you can't work it out, politely tell her so and move on.

It would be good to try though so you work on self control.

You might have to be separate with your wife due to job or other factors in future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Romance by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 05, 2019
Abbeylincson:
Then she's not your type you can't change such ladies, bro stop wasting your affection and find your type, remember romance is a mood sex is an act,don't mistake the two.
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Romance by Abbeylincson(m): 10:03am On Jun 05, 2019
Altern8:
I guess romance has taken on a new meaning.

She wants relationship that is not based on bodies touching each other.

You can be romantic in other ways. Words, gifts, thoughtful gestures, as long as it’s not one sided.

Me, I cannot be in a relationship without touching my babe. Looks like you will have to move on.
I like to touch o
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Romance by Abbeylincson(m): 10:04am On Jun 05, 2019
habsydiamond:
Some ladies usually pull that stunt for guys to believe they are decent whereas they are busy receiving koboko outside like someone that is possessed with evil spirits and needs deliverance.
my thought too
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Romance by Abbeylincson(m): 10:05am On Jun 05, 2019
Phenomenal16:
...yes I can ...very very well
I doubt it.
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Romance by Abbeylincson(m): 10:06am On Jun 05, 2019
bukatyne:

You like her personality: good.

Did she give any reason why she wanted a relationship devoid of physical expression?

How old are you both? Are you looking for a relationship leading to marriage or you just need a girlfriend because everybody has a girlfriend?

Like someone here said romance is not only touch. You can do stuff together, cook together, watch a movie together, visit places together, learn a new hobby etc.

However, the danger is that often times, these activities make you more likely to touch each other which she is running away from.

Also be very very sure that she is not collecting elsewhere while putting up a front of piety because she sees you as a potential husband.

If after all the above, you can't work it out, politely tell her so and move on.

It would be good to try though so you work on self control.

You might have to be separate with your wife due to job or other factors in future.
we are Corp members
I do many things except the touching aspect.
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Romance by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 05, 2019
I can do without sex (as long as you're not fvcking behind my back)

But I can't do without hugging and kissing.
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Romance by Abbeylincson(m): 10:11am On Jun 05, 2019
ladiesreject:
I can do without sex (as long as you're not fvcking behind my back)

But I can't do without hugging and kissing.
Kissing is my favorite
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Romance by habsydiamond(m): 11:35am On Jun 05, 2019
Abbeylincson:

my thought too
am thinking maybe her engineroom is wide enough to take two pestles at a time and she doesn't want to disappoint u. She's currently working on it with tightening by now.
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Romance by bukatyne(f): 2:55pm On Jun 05, 2019
Abbeylincson:

we are Corp members
I do many things except the touching aspect.

How has the experience been so far?
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Romance by Abbeylincson(m): 8:55pm On Jun 05, 2019
habsydiamond:
am thinking maybe her engineroom is wide enough to take two pestles at a time and she doesn't want to disappoint u. She's currently working on it with tightening by now.
hmmmm
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Romance by Abbeylincson(m): 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2019
bukatyne:

How has the experience been so far?
we were at the saloon today and dinner was on me.
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Romance by bukatyne(f): 9:32pm On Jun 05, 2019
Abbeylincson:

we were at the saloon today and dinner was on me.

Ok.

How are you bonding?
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Romance by Abbeylincson(m): 7:29am On Jun 06, 2019
bukatyne:

Ok.
How are you bonding?
the attraction is a something of note

(1) (Reply)

Popular Celebrity Removed Her Pant For Fans While Performing / Broken Heart / What Do You Know About Hausa Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.