Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison (45988 Views)

Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish / Davido Is Giving Out 15 Infinix Phones On Twitter, Fans React / Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 04, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Eid Mubarak grin

Same to you...i'm coming to your house to eat o
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by CrystalMax: 3:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
tohyorsih2:
I prefer Ibrahim Chatta to Odunlade Adekola. The former is danm good and versatile while the latter tries so hard to be funny lipsrsealed

Odun is danm overrated lipsrsealed
In my opinion, you are very correct. Ibrahim Chatta is very versatile and he delivers very well in all instance.

Odunlade on the other hand, has some roles he's comfortable with and he sticks to them,he doesn't try out other roles(probably because he's not good at them) but because he's funny,majority will be on his side.

Even though Ibrahim Chatta isn't as celebrated like Odunlade, he actually acts better than Odunlade.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 04, 2019
movingclouds:

Trust me, these guys know what's best, sometimes you go on set and there's a mistake, you hear the director say "let's leave it that way, people won't notice"... Americans produced poos in a time the world wasn't yet growing and well connected.. Now the world is well connected and we're exposed to what's quality... I know producing a movie is expensive, but creating a good storyline isn't... Imagine producing more than three movies in a week and a particular actor appears in 80% of the movies.. Then you have to expect shits... Don't ask me what I've done to change it, embracing it doesn't help neither.. God bless you

Agree with you. God bless you too
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Obainoneandonly(m): 4:38pm On Jun 04, 2019
Astonpapa:

Nigga small small
you shouldn't have called me a fool bro. it ain't just cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by shomutuski(m): 5:19pm On Jun 04, 2019
IamPatriotic:

You're either from Kwara or somewhere very obscure in Osun and an eleha. That's how you unreasonably roll, very awkward set of people.

He is from kwara!!! I smell hate in his comment ! Why say odunlade is damn overrated and trys hard to be funny. When it's obvious that the comment shows that the poster is stoic.
You can make a point without shaming the other person but he doesn't know that.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Astonpapa(m): 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
you shouldn't have called me a fool bro. it ain't just cool

Am sorry bro

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by IamPatriotic(m): 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
shomutuski:

He is from kwara!!! I smell hate in his comment ! Why say odunlade is damn overrated and trys hard to be funny. When it's obvious that the comment shows that the poster is stoic.
You can make a point without shaming the other person but he doesn't know that.

You aptly captured the reason for my out burst, she could have made his point without disparaging any of the two illustrious Yoruba sons, no he must display his bigotry and religious induced sentiment.

awon alagabagebe gbogbo!

2 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:39pm On Jun 04, 2019
Alright. Thank you.

seanwilliam:
turn-death-to-a-living
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2019
Christafarian:

Madam, should he have used his toilet roll to buy it?
I'm sure the guy I quoted understood what I meant by that statement undecided so mind your business sad
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 06, 2019
olagbola55:

toh no vex o

Ola, where have you been?
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by tammie24: 8:25am On Jun 08, 2019
IamPatriotic:

You're either from Kwara or somewhere very obscure in Osun and an eleha. That's how you unreasonably roll, very awkward set of people.
no kill person with laugh

You couldn't have said it better... I swear
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Lordapson23(m): 11:43am On Jun 08, 2019
femi4:
Chatta is fake...he speaks Yoruba with phonetics. Who does that!

You cannot speak my mother tongue with phonetics

As u don make me throway my food now, wetin u gain? grin
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by OlowoLagos(m): 4:30pm On Jul 20, 2019
femi4:
Odunlade is from Ekiti. Usage of "but" there is wrong

Thanks, but it is not wrong... what it means is "the fact that Odunlade is from my state, I still prefer Ibrahim to him"...

Anyways I appreciate u for d maturity...
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Ademidd: 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2019
Odunlade should be compared with the likes of Muyiwa Ademola(an extraordinary actor), Femi Adebayo etc Chatta is not in his league, he should be compared with that airtel guy can't remember his name. Odunlade has paid his dues in the industry. Omo ologo!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Regina Daniels (Photos) / Paul Okoye Gambles In Las Vegas, Loses Thousands Of Naira (Photos) / John Dumelo Gets Engaged (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.