Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison (45987 Views)

Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish / Davido Is Giving Out 15 Infinix Phones On Twitter, Fans React / Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by TalkYourOwn(m): 8:57am On Jun 04, 2019
SugarMuffin:
Odun that used his money to buy boxers grin grin odun is maddddd, you can't but love him grin grin
when the internationally mad meet the locally mad.... iwo na le ba omo sore na, agbara mi gbe... cool cool
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 04, 2019
TalkYourOwn:
when the internationally mad meet the locally mad.... iwo na le ba omo sore na, agbara mi gbe... cool cool
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 04, 2019
tohyorsih2:
I prefer Ibrahim Chatta to Odunlade Adekola. The former is danm good and versatile while the latter tries so hard to be funny lipsrsealed

Odun is danm overrated lipsrsealed
U obviously don't know no shi.t abt Yoruba movie undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by TalkYourOwn(m): 8:59am On Jun 04, 2019
SugarMuffin:
just some quotes from the movie. undecided
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Timisamd(m): 9:00am On Jun 04, 2019
I remember I once went for a show of comparison
I wore my three piece suit that is along time in my wardrobe .. Definitely no one is like the sweet man

I then wear my vulcanised soled rubber shoe that gleam when light reflect it ..

I entered the stage .. I never notice the audience were due of their withheld laughter just then .. One bursted into laughter .

A huge fresh wave of shame charged for me and before I could dodge it hit my face and courageous enough I continue ..

And then alas !! Not one any more but two ... Three..four ... Five ... Ha !
The crowd busted into laughter .. My face went red and I wonder on earth why they were laughing .

And slowly I felt a hole at my butt and then I remembered I once saw a rat rushed out when I was taking the suit out of my wardrobe ..

All I could remember was that I felt my bowel thundering and wish there is a tunnel where was standing.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by ojuu4u(m): 9:02am On Jun 04, 2019
Allylic:
I dislike that Ibrahim chatta,he keeps trying to hard to be relevant (I believe he acts just to impress..forced acting and sometimes so fake)

You have personal beef with chatta while u re crazy for odun's outlook. The argument says who is better?

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 04, 2019
Noel1:

U obviously don't know no shi.t abt Yoruba movie undecided

I should be the one telling you this cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 04, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
O tin soro ju faa! angry

I'm sorry sir cool
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Salutem(m): 9:05am On Jun 04, 2019
IamPatriotic:

You're either from Kwara or somewhere very obscure in Osun and an eleha. That's how you unreasonably roll, very awkward set of people.

bro.......not everyone in osun biko!!!!
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by dominique(f): 9:06am On Jun 04, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I don greet you taya. angry

No vex
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by SaintLucia: 9:07am On Jun 04, 2019
SugarMuffin:
I think it should be like this
Muyiwa Ademola vs Ibrahim chatta
Odunlade Ademola vs Femi Adebayo
All of them are so good, but I'd be Muyiwa over Ibrahim, because at times ehn the way Ibrahim speaks yoruba language makes me shiver like why is this one speaking yoruba like this sad, but Muyiwa is very very good and a good scriptwriter, Femi is also good and very funny, they should not start emnity between them ooo this one that they are comparing them undecided without Odun or Muyiwa, I can't watch yoruba film angry
Ibrahim Chatta is Tapa and not Yoruba
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by shogsman(m): 9:08am On Jun 04, 2019
tohyorsih2:

If not for his boring meme…who knows him?

You knew there was no sense in what you were about to say and you still said it anyways.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by JasonScoolari: 9:10am On Jun 04, 2019
dominique:

No vex
Check am out and get me my own share.

No time for long talk. grin
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by checkedout: 9:11am On Jun 04, 2019
Movic1:
If you do something for sentimental reasons,you are only doing it because of an emotional attachment. I like Odunlade and i love seeing him in movies. They should drop that sentiment aside, Ibrahim chatta is a very Good actor, more versatile and multiskilled than Odun. Just because Odun is the king of Meme and more popular that's why some people are saying he's a better actor..

I need you to tell meaning of multi skilled? If my reasoning is anything to go by, I think that should be for Odun. Chatta is only good in acting as an Old Babalawo

That's the simple fact
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Gabson001(m): 9:16am On Jun 04, 2019
I can't compare.. Both are damn good
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by PrincessJr(f): 9:26am On Jun 04, 2019
If it’s not Odunlade, then it’s nobody else for me

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Olyroks: 9:27am On Jun 04, 2019
Both are different and unique in different ways....No comparison....Check out Ibrahim Chatta taking up an Old Man role, Odunlade can't perform better and also check out Odunlade taking up Baba Alaye role.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Tosdam(m): 9:27am On Jun 04, 2019
tosinosam:

Nobody hate Yoruba film reach me cause back then my mum always impose it on us as if it is a rite/tradition..But to be quite honest with you odunlade does not try hard to be funny at all he is funny actually. He is d reason I watch Yoruba film. Had it been he is also fluent in English like chatta he would be unstoppable cause that's what is holding him down. Pure talent and chatta is finally getting what he deserves.. D guy can act fire grin

That dude called Chatta is super better than Odun... But grace speaks for Odun more... His comedy gave him edge... People like someone who make them laugh... Funny enough, Chatta didn't school much.... He is currently learning in a College of Education but when he speaks Odun cannot stand him...

4 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by murmee: 9:33am On Jun 04, 2019
Hardeyshinardt:

i prefer ibrahim chatta to Odunlade adekunle....Chatta is extraOrdinary but most people don't know see it....The guy is talented and very eloquent.
GBAM!

2 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by iamfromlagos(f): 9:33am On Jun 04, 2019
Born2Breed:
Odunlade is a very good actor and funny too but Ibrahim Chatta is the real deal.

Ibrahim can switch roles easily and blend into it.

Just watch Odunlade in pure English movie you will see him struggling to blend and quickly cover it up with comic acting but Chatta will blend so easily.

My ratings
Chatta. 85%
Odunlade. 80%
I can't but agree with you.
That Chatta guy is underrated while Odun is just good. IMO

3 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by ezebunafo(m): 9:35am On Jun 04, 2019
Writes his own script, composes his own sound tracks an atimes directs
Wiseandtrue:

You dey watch Yoruba movie so shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

It's difficult not to fall in love with Odunlade acting skills!!!

Perhaps he also writes his scripts

He is one of the best thing that has happened to the Yoruba movie industry!!!

Odunlade is natural,

The guy is a legend!!!
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:36am On Jun 04, 2019
maynation:
Chatta speaks very good English.
That's all that matters to me.
That bros is damn good, even from what I heard from someone that attended secondary school. Ibrahim Chatta dropped out from secondary school after his father died.

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:37am On Jun 04, 2019
I will always pick Ibrahim Chatta ahead of Odunlade. He acts well, he speaks Yoruba and English eloquently, despite the fact he isn't a graduate.

2 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by tosinosam(m): 9:37am On Jun 04, 2019
[quote author=Tosdam post=79004450]

That dude called Chatta is super better than Odun... But grace speaks for Odun more... His comedy gave him edge... People like someone who make them laugh... Funny enough, Chatta didn't school much.... He is currently learning in a College of Education but when he speaks Odun cannot stand him... [/quote
Anyways I respect ur opinion everyone have their own choice but why its seems like grace is only because odunlade got more charisma..second to none
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by TVTKOKO(m): 9:42am On Jun 04, 2019
Unlimitk:
Ibrahim chatta is being pushed by Islamic mob who have turned yoruba films to nothing but Islamic movie
Watch Africa magic Yoruba, u would think u were watching an Islamic movie channel
Odunlade was not pushed, he strived for everything by himself
Ibrahim chatta like femi adebayo was pushed by Islamic mob in Yoruba movie industry
I hate watching yoruba movies now,d only thing u hear is Allah Akbar brother quadri mutiu aunty mulika rifuyat,and making fun of pastors
Yoruba movies are now crappy rubbish
just shut your silly mouth up! You're not even a yoruba to begin with. Why can't you people reason beyond bigotry?
I'm a yoruba guy, a Christian, and never have i ever for a second thought of the rubbish you just spilled up there.
The same Ibrahim chatta that acts as a herbalist in movies? Would you say he's been pushed by the traditionalists?

3 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Kaa4(m): 9:43am On Jun 04, 2019
ednut1:
Yoruba movies most times are dumb . Silly story lines. I be yoruba o. Bt these guys need to up their game

The National Film and Censors Board don't think so. Yoruba movies are known for their good story lines and thought provoking scripts. Unlike the other one that shows only glitz and colour, with faulty story lines.

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by femi4: 9:45am On Jun 04, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
O tin soro ju faa! angry
Na dem....ilorin people with amala brain
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by princeade86(m): 9:50am On Jun 04, 2019
Deathisfreee:

If you are educated and watch advanced movies. You will never compare the legend Ibrahim Chatta to that playful Odunlade wey dey always mistakenly look camera for movies.

Ibrahim Chatta is a legend he’s 100% better than Odun
correct

2 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by dareadewuyi: 9:51am On Jun 04, 2019
The duo are super actors, each is unique on his role in movies, but to be kind, Ibrahim Chatta can act any role even roles Odulade Adekola can play, but he(Odulade) can not play some and many roles plays by Ibrahim Chatta. He is just too good

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by damosky12(m): 9:57am On Jun 04, 2019
Lanspower:
A choice between these two guys to me is an IQ test. Those giving it to Odunlade have a below average IQ without any insult intended. Odunlade himself knows he has only been fortunate to rein in a time when a bunch of movie audience just take whatever is thrown at them by actors and actresses. Ibrahim Chatta isn’t the best of all time, just a little above average but he is way better than Odunlade in my humble opinion.

The bolded is an unnecessary fallacy (ad-hominem). Many who chose Odun gave pellucid reasons for doing so...

First, this is about entertainment, the Odunlade guy meets the entertainment expectations of the consumers way more than the other guy.
Now, you can't be smarter than all those who watch Yoruba movies ONLY because Odun is featured... Can you?
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Mannie92(m): 10:10am On Jun 04, 2019
Someone said Odun's inability to speak English is what's holding him back... I laugh to that
Holding him back from what exactly?
Endorsement deals or popularity? He's the most popular Yoruba actor in Nigeria ATM,As far as I'm concerned, cos of his versatile acting abilities.

If u are good, you are good.
I'm not a Yoruba boy and I'm one of those people that hate Bollywood and Nollywood movies(Yoruba especially), but Odunlade is the only Yoruba actor that gets my attention anytime he's on TV.

If it wasn't for this comparison i don't think I've ever had a reason to have interest in this Shatta guy regardless that I've seen him in some movies..

Odunlade is miles ahead abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Gambles In Las Vegas, Loses Thousands Of Naira (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Regina Daniels (Photos) / John Dumelo Gets Engaged (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.