Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,575 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison (45972 Views)

Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish / Davido Is Giving Out 15 Infinix Phones On Twitter, Fans React / Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by ajericho(m): 8:00am On Jun 04, 2019
IamPatriotic:

You're either from Kwara or somewhere very obscure in Osun and an eleha. That's how you unreasonably roll, very awkward set of people.

Don't judge people base on where they are from, you can be an Americana and still be stupid

9 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by teesugar(f): 8:01am On Jun 04, 2019
tohyorsih2:
I prefer Ibrahim Chatta to Odunlade Adekola. The former is danm good and versatile while the latter tries so hard to be funny lipsrsealed

Odun is danm overrated lipsrsealed
I tell you! Ibrahim Chatta is far better than Odunlade. He can fit into any role and acts deep. Odun is just overrated.

8 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Upton: 8:01am On Jun 04, 2019
This one nor be for me
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Naijatutorial: 8:03am On Jun 04, 2019
Funny thread. I think both are good in their own right.

Meanwhile

Is your child struggling with school work? Do you need a personalized in-home or online tutor to help improve your grade in school?

We are here for you. All our tutors are verified, so no issue of insecurity.

Check my signature below and book a tutor anywhere in Nigeria
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Iseoluwani: 8:03am On Jun 04, 2019
odunlade Adekola and Ibrahim chatta are too good.
Muyiwa and Femi Adebayo good too.
anyways come and buy rabbits
growers weaners matured

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 04, 2019
The comaprism shoulda been with that Airtel guy, Afeez or what's his name...Not this one
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by mondaypemisire(m): 8:04am On Jun 04, 2019
Ibrahim chatta is Messi of football while odunlade adekola is RONALDO cause they will do something dat will suprise
It be like when you are compare maradona with pele

4 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by RexTramadol1: 8:05am On Jun 04, 2019
Chatta is damn good

Odunlade can only be compared with Femi Adebayo

They both got brains (English or no English)

I really dunno who I like best between them both

Mayowa Ademola isn't far off too

That's abt when I saw Yoruba films last

5 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by kennydee05(m): 8:05am On Jun 04, 2019
IamPatriotic:

You're either from Kwara or somewhere very obscure in Osun and an eleha. That's how you unreasonably roll, very awkward set of people.

This guy is very STUPID.

16 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 04, 2019
Odunlade is better. Without odunlade, Yoruba movie will be boring. He adds the extra. He sings for most of his movies too.

6 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by femi4: 8:06am On Jun 04, 2019
tohyorsih2:
I prefer Ibrahim Chatta to Odunlade Adekola. The former is danm good and versatile while the latter tries so hard to be funny lipsrsealed

Chatta is fake...he speaks Yoruba with phonetics. Who does that!

You cannot speak my mother tongue with phonetics

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Adeyinka123: 8:07am On Jun 04, 2019
Odunlade all the way! Why the comparison in the first place? You're comparing Odunlade with the wrong fellow. Odunlade ia living Legend! I repeat:A Living Legend!!!

4 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by anochuko01(m): 8:09am On Jun 04, 2019
teesugar:
I tell you! Ibrahim Chatta is far better than Odunlade. He can fit into any role and acts deep. Odun is just overrated.
you can say chatta is better, but saying that odun is "overrated" has renderred ur whole statement useless and void of sense.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by jidxin(m): 8:09am On Jun 04, 2019
IamPatriotic:

. Lmaoo chai
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by TheOmoney(m): 8:10am On Jun 04, 2019
Oh! I don't watch Yoruba movies but whenever I see this Odunlade guy (I'm just knowing that's his name sef) I must wait to see his act for a minute or two.
I don't even know the other guy sef....abeg he should wait for his turn to win it.
Now's Odunlade's turn

6 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Believefirst(m): 8:10am On Jun 04, 2019
Ibrahim Chatta is damn good. I'll definitely pick him before Odunlade Adekola. He can act or fit in any role given to him.

6 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by jaggabban: 8:12am On Jun 04, 2019
Unlimitk:
Ibrahim chatta is being pushed by Islamic mob who have turned yoruba films to nothing but Islamic movie
Watch Africa magic Yoruba, u would think u were watching an Islamic movie channel
Odunlade was not pushed, he strived for everything by himself
Ibrahim chatta like femi adebayo was pushed by Islamic mob in Yoruba movie industry
I hate watching yoruba movies now,d only thing u hear is Allah Akbar brother quadri mutiu aunty mulika rifuyat,and making fun of pastors
Yoruba movies are now crappy rubbish
What is this dog � saying?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Omotaday(m): 8:13am On Jun 04, 2019
Ibrahim chatta is a better actor, he makes it so real and emotional.

4 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by blingxx(m): 8:13am On Jun 04, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Odun- c.Ronaldo
Ibrahim chatta- Lionel messi

Case closed

3 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Mateen1000: 8:13am On Jun 04, 2019
Chatta is Like Messi, So talented, He can fit in any role, While Odunlade is like Ronaldo, Consistency makes him better and his Fan base is maaaad
But I prefer Ibrahim cos of his Good English

3 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 04, 2019
Movic1:
If you do something for sentimental reasons,you are only doing it because of an emotional attachment. I like Odunlade and i love seeing him in movies. They should drop that sentiment aside, Ibrahim chatta is a very Good actor, more versatile and multiskilled than Odun. Just because Odun is the king of Meme and more popular that's why some people are saying he's a better actor..

Thanks for this, they should carry d argument elsewhere, chatta can never win on Twitter, a media meant mostly for memes cos odun is the king of meme but Chatta is more better than him

4 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Kaxmytex(m): 8:14am On Jun 04, 2019
Ibrahim act better, odunlade overact some scene at times, maybe that is good for him but it aint good for other actors/actresses acting a scene with him when he is on set, he toggles their mood play which is bad for them.

Odunlade sings better, the last time ibrahim attempted hip-hop with his single track "AREA" i had stomachache in my head for straight 3days.. Make hin no try am again, na beg i dey beg...

Odunlade dances better.. I don't know maybe i have seen a scene where ibrahim chattah dey dance..

They both speak good english and yoruba language, ibrahim chattah is more fluent when it comes to speaking english.. Odun dey try hard at times but dat egba accent no gree leave am... grin
They both speek diverse yoruba language very well.

Odunlade is more socially inclined than ibrahim chattah..
Who no know the king of meme??

I no suppose dey judge their look, maybe we ask bobrisky to tell us who has the better looks.. Ooops! He'll judge based on sentiment and choose ibrahim... I leave that to the ladies sha....

They are both wonderful, it's such a great privilege for any actor/actress that might have act one or two scenes with this great men in the yorubanollywood industry..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Walking(m): 8:15am On Jun 04, 2019
I hardly see Yoruba movies, if I want to, I do ask my mum, if Odunlade is there.

For those that a conversant with Yoruba movies you will agree with me, those that sell all these pirated movies will intentionally put Odunlade's pix just to sell that movie, insert the disc you will not see him in any of the movies...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Dreamz77(m): 8:16am On Jun 04, 2019
Odun is the face of " Yorubawood"if any word exists as such.. The other guy is good and so is 3g.. I pick Odun anyday!Barister Femi Adebayo is actually more talented than Chata.u should watch "Etiko"

7 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Levels1(m): 8:16am On Jun 04, 2019
Odunlade is FAKE, and not real in almost all is movies, While Ibrahim Chatta is very REAL . Odunlade is like Baba suwe , while ibrahim Chatta is like Latin .

9 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by jaggabban: 8:16am On Jun 04, 2019
mondaypemisire:
Ibrahim chatta is Messi of football while odunlade adekola is RONALDO cause they will do something dat will suprise
It be like when you are compare maradona with pele
Makes sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by oluwasegun007(m): 8:16am On Jun 04, 2019
They are both good...

But odumlade is extra.

Chatta is like okocha

While odumlade is like Ronaldinho

Ronaldinho got the award but okicha shelf is scanty.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe, Nollywood's Best Dressed Actress / Omotola To Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary; Shares Throwback Photo With Hubby / Demmie Vee: Greeting Lil Kesh Was My Biggest Regret Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.