Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,220 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison (46002 Views)

Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish / Davido Is Giving Out 15 Infinix Phones On Twitter, Fans React / Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Haryourmieykhun(m): 11:28am On Jun 04, 2019
SaintLucia:
Odun is a good actor no doubt but when you talk of raw talent and versatile I give it to the Tapa guy Ibrahim Chatta. Most people like Odun because of his comic way.
Ori ko neran

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Femich18(m): 11:33am On Jun 04, 2019
TalkYourOwn:
watch vendor and iji, your mindset will change grin

That two you mentioned are not even up to 1% of the good films I can recommend for him.
Yoruba movies have improved alot
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by maisauki: 11:34am On Jun 04, 2019
tohyorsih2:
I prefer Ibrahim Chatta to Odunlade Adekola. The former is danm good and versatile while the latter tries so hard to be funny lipsrsealed

Odun is danm overrated lipsrsealed
pls someone should list here films where they are main actors
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by seanwilliam(m): 11:44am On Jun 04, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
Odunlade is the real deal. I am not Yoruba and don't even understand the language but the guys character made me fall for those movies. Very funny guy.... The one I saw last on Starsat just yesterday was one he was supposed to have helped a beggar who would have blessed him but he didn't...

The way this guy removed his shade and put them back on when he ran into a mentally unstable lady with his dad and he asked his dad if he knew the lady and he replied no, made me burst out laughing...
sokudaye is the title

2 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:47am On Jun 04, 2019
Yeah, What is the meaning of the tile in English?

seanwilliam:
sokudaye is the title
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Sterope(f): 11:50am On Jun 04, 2019
How does that stop you from being a Conspiracy theorist?
Unlimitk:

I'm an atheist oo

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by seanwilliam(m): 11:51am On Jun 04, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
Yeah, What is the meaning of the tile in English?

turn-death-to-a-living
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by horlahwaley(m): 12:03pm On Jun 04, 2019
femi adebayo should av been a better comparison. I onlybsee yoruba movies if Odun is there.

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by anochuko01(m): 12:03pm On Jun 04, 2019
teesugar:
and your own statement makes sense? Some dumb mofos never minding their business or staying on their lane.[url][/url] tongue
dry pepper dey your brain
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by dyze(m): 12:06pm On Jun 04, 2019
Timmypromise:

Watch Orisun
For new Yoruba movies
Which channel on dstv please?
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2019
damosky12:

The bolded is an unnecessary fallacy (ad-hominem). Many who chose Odun gave pellucid reasons for doing so...

First, this is about entertainment, the Odunlade guy meets the entertainment expectations of the consumers way more than the other guy.
Now, you can't be smarter than all those who watch Yoruba movies ONLY because Odun is featured... Can you?
Entertainment isn't about laughter alone bro, it comprises of emotions too. Mr Odun that will be given a role of a person wallowing in abject poverty albeit of losing the only son he has and will still be making someone laugh like a fool grin

2 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 04, 2019
maisauki:
pls someone should list here films where they are main actors

Watch Olokiki oru by Ibrahim Chatta...It's a traditional movie
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
movingclouds:

You don't have to be able to write a story line, but you can identify a good story line... Stop appreciating shits mainly because you can't do shit

No one is appreciating poo bro, what have you done to better the shits? Nothing I said nothing and here you are condemning it. Do you know that if Nigerian government have allowed people to produce things called fake at the initial time, we would have been one of the countries producing quality products by now? Even Americans once produced poos and shits but improve on it bit by bit.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by ThatFairGuy: 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
Must you bring religion into everything..... You must be a bastard Yoruba, we don't hate one another in Yorubaland....
Unlimitk:
Ibrahim chatta is being pushed by Islamic mob who have turned yoruba films to nothing but Islamic movie
Watch Africa magic Yoruba, u would think u were watching an Islamic movie channel
Odunlade was not pushed, he strived for everything by himself
Ibrahim chatta like femi adebayo was pushed by Islamic mob in Yoruba movie industry
I hate watching yoruba movies now,d only thing u hear is Allah Akbar brother quadri mutiu aunty mulika rifuyat,and making fun of pastors
Yoruba movies are now crappy rubbish

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by ThatFairGuy: 12:45pm On Jun 04, 2019
They all have their area of specialization, CHATTA is good at acting: Old man, ANY yoruba TRADITIONAL movie, Alfa, responsible person in movies.
ODUNLADE is good at acting: Thief, thug, promiscuity, comedy.....
So they're all good at this area of specializations
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Obainoneandonly(m): 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2019
Astonpapa:

You are a fool, in everything, odunlade is better
even a secondary school dropout would understand dat what I wrote is d same thing with what yours. but I
know dat what i wrote is beyond your comprehension because u have a very low IQ. I suggest u go back to school and pick up where you left,then come back in some years time and let's have a proper conversation
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by raphroye: 1:42pm On Jun 04, 2019
Chatta too dey put muscle when acting, Odunlade all the way

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Petlowalex(m): 1:51pm On Jun 04, 2019
Unlimitk:
Ibrahim chatta is being pushed by Islamic mob who have turned yoruba films to nothing but Islamic movie
Watch Africa magic Yoruba, u would think u were watching an Islamic movie channel
Odunlade was not pushed, he strived for everything by himself
Ibrahim chatta like femi adebayo was pushed by Islamic mob in Yoruba movie industry
I hate watching yoruba movies now,d only thing u hear is Allah Akbar brother quadri mutiu aunty mulika rifuyat,and making fun of pastors
Yoruba movies are now crappy rubbish
You just hit the nail on the head... Guam

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by zomby(m): 1:54pm On Jun 04, 2019
Odunlade Adekola is a good actor...but his only issue is, instead of quality, he mostly focuses on quantity; this is a man that will release 30 movies in 20 days...But out of the 30 movies, only 2 or 3 will make sense.
Ibrahim Chatta on the other hand is more versatile; he can sing like a bird, he can also do both Yoruba and English movies without any hesitation...He mostly takes his time to put a good product together.

In my opinion,
Odunlade gets 65%
Ibrahim gets 80%
Ade Love (Taxi Driver) gets 100%

I do not think it is necessary to bring religion war into this...Let the Christian actors promote Christianity, while the Muslim ones promote Islam...And allow the smart ones to continue to collaborate.

2 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 04, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Odun oshi wo?
You need to see the way Chatta speaks whenever he's angry. Gosh! you'll love him wink

toh no vex o
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by ibnlawal(m): 2:09pm On Jun 04, 2019
tohyorsih2:
I prefer Ibrahim Chatta to Odunlade Adekola. The former is danm good and versatile while the latter tries so hard to be funny lipsrsealed

Thumbs up! Odunlade is super hyped, Lateef Adedimeji is even better than him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Omotaday(m): 2:19pm On Jun 04, 2019
SaintLucia:
Odun is a good actor no doubt but when you talk of raw talent and versatile I give it to the Tapa guy Ibrahim Chatta. Most people like Odun because of his comic way.
You make me remember “Baba Tapa” by Ibrahum Chatta
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by movingclouds(m): 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
ruffbamreal:

No one is appreciating poo bro, what have you done to better the shits? Nothing I said nothing and here you are condemning it. Do you know that if Nigerian government have allowed people to produce things called fake at the initial time, we would have been one of the countries producing quality products by now? Even Americans once produced poos and shits but improve on it bit by bit.
Trust me, these guys know what's best, sometimes you go on set and there's a mistake, you hear the director say "let's leave it that way, people won't notice"... Americans produced poos in a time the world wasn't yet growing and well connected.. Now the world is well connected and we're exposed to what's quality... I know producing a movie is expensive, but creating a good storyline isn't... Imagine producing more than three movies in a week and a particular actor appears in 80% of the movies.. Then you have to expect shits... Don't ask me what I've done to change it, embracing it doesn't help neither.. God bless you
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by movingclouds(m): 2:27pm On Jun 04, 2019
zomby:
Odunlade Adekola is a good actor...but his only issue is, instead of quality, he mostly focuses on quantity; this is a man that will release 30 movies in 20 days...But out of the 30 movies, only 2 or 3 will make sense.
Ibrahim Chatta on the other hand is more versatile; he can sing like a bird, he can also do both Yoruba and English movies without any hesitation...He mostly takes his time to put a good product together.

In my opinion,
Odunlade gets 65%
Ibrahim gets 80%
Ade Love (Taxi Driver) gets 100%

I do not think it is necessary to bring religion war into this...Let the Christian actors promote Christianity, while the Muslim ones promote Islam...And allow the smart ones to continue to collaborate.

You're the only guy who have thought my way... Producing lots of movies in a week with one actor featuring in almost all.. That's silly
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by wowdiva: 2:28pm On Jun 04, 2019
Odunlade anytime any place! I normally don't watch Yoruba movies, but once I see him or Toyin Abraham it's a must watch for me.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Omotaday(m): 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2019
IamPatriotic:

You're either from Kwara or somewhere very obscure in Osun and an eleha. That's how you unreasonably roll, very awkward set of people.
lol u no well
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Eid Mubarak grin
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by funlord(m): 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2019
dominique:

No vex

Check your mentions and attend to the person that was flagged with a spam number
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Astonpapa(m): 2:52pm On Jun 04, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
even a secondary school dropout would understand dat what I wrote is d same thing with what yours. but I
know dat what i wrote is beyond your comprehension because u have a very low IQ. I suggest u go back to school and pick up where you left,then come back in some years time and let's have a proper conversation

Nigga small small
Re: Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 04, 2019
olagbola55:

toh no vex o

I'm not angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Vacations In Dubai (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Set To Leave Mavin Records, Removes Her Photos From Instagram / Tonto Dike Minister To Over 7,000 Youth At ECG Church In South Africa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.