Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Reno Omokri Calls Out Pastor W.F Kumuyi, Says He Always Speak For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Calls Out Pastor W.F Kumuyi, Says He Always Speak For Buhari (1367 Views)

Omokri Calls Tinubu Tax Swallower, Challenges Supporters To Name His Source / Reno Omokri Calls Out Buhari & Osinbajo For Not Attending The Funeral Of COAS / Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Calls Out Pastor W.F Kumuyi, Says He Always Speak For Buhari by Dailyhappenings: 4:34am On Jun 04, 2019
In his recent Tweets, the aide of the former President of Nigeria, Reno Omokri has called out the General Overseer of Deeper Life Church, claiming that he is always a voice to President Muhammadu Buhari. He added that he can be a voice also to the young lady abducted by the boko haram sect, Leah Sharibu.

See his Tweet...

"Google Kumuyi and Buhari. You will see multiple instances when this great man of God publicly spoke up for Buhari. Google Kumuyi and Leah Sharibu. You won’t find even ONE instance where Kumuyi has spoken of for Leah. Please sir, be Leah’s voice"

"Please don’t take my word. Do the Google exercise yourself. It breaks my heart. I feel heavy saying this. But I am left with no choice. Men of God should be speaking for the weak, not for the strong. Jesus said “whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers, that you do to me”.

"I appeal to the respected Pastor William Kumuyi to use his considerable influence and goodwill to speak up for Leah Sharibu. buhari has 8 different spokespeople to speak for him. He doesn't need another one. Leah has none. Please sir, be her voice"

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/reno-omokri-calls-out-pastor-wf-kumuyi.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Pastor W.F Kumuyi, Says He Always Speak For Buhari by internationalman(m): 4:39am On Jun 04, 2019
And who are you speaking for now, the people of Nigeria..

Hypocrite

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Pastor W.F Kumuyi, Says He Always Speak For Buhari by fukushaki(m): 4:56am On Jun 04, 2019
cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Pastor W.F Kumuyi, Says He Always Speak For Buhari by professorval1(m): 5:08am On Jun 04, 2019
Eyeservice.. That is Reno's 2nd name
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Pastor W.F Kumuyi, Says He Always Speak For Buhari by princeade86(m): 5:08am On Jun 04, 2019
Touch not my anointed

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Pastor W.F Kumuyi, Says He Always Speak For Buhari by blackpanda: 5:11am On Jun 04, 2019
Reno God punish u. Mumu
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Pastor W.F Kumuyi, Says He Always Speak For Buhari by willyo(m): 5:14am On Jun 04, 2019
War start...

Brown Roof vs Developers...

1,2,3 go... grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Pastor W.F Kumuyi, Says He Always Speak For Buhari by Shikini: 7:00am On Jun 04, 2019
So true
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Pastor W.F Kumuyi, Says He Always Speak For Buhari by iamsea(m): 7:01am On Jun 04, 2019
How sure is Reno that kumuyi has not talked to Buhari about Leah's matter in private. Or he thinks everybody should be loudmouted and love eye service like him ? I have never heard Kumuyi praise nor condemn any ruling government before.. All he always say is pray for the government.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Pastor W.F Kumuyi, Says He Always Speak For Buhari by mrnigerdelta: 8:11am On Jun 04, 2019
Reno on point

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Pastor W.F Kumuyi, Says He Always Speak For Buhari by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:15am On Jun 04, 2019
men of God with so much controversy. .....it's just so funny.well will my president hear word, how many times have they spoken against him, yet still adamant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Pastor W.F Kumuyi, Says He Always Speak For Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:03pm On Jun 04, 2019
Dailyhappenings:

"Google Kumuyi and Buhari. You will see multiple instances when this great man of God publicly spoke up for Buhari. Google Kumuyi and Leah Sharibu. You won’t find even ONE instance where Kumuyi has spoken of for Leah. Please sir, be Leah’s voice"

"Please don’t take my word. Do the Google exercise yourself. It breaks my heart. I feel heavy saying this. But I am left with no choice. Men of God should be speaking for the weak, not for the strong. Jesus said “whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers, that you do to me”.
Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/reno-omokri-calls-out-pastor-wf-kumuyi.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
Reno Omokri, Leah does not have money and power!!!

Prophet Elijah would be turning in his grave right now

I try as much as possible not to speak especially against some notable men of God but I ask myself again and again, why is there so much disparity between this day and the prophet of old

Our God is not a God of double standard nau undecided

Ah ah

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Pastor W.F Kumuyi, Says He Always Speak For Buhari by koyeni(m): 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2019
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Ffk And Tinubu At The Commendation Service Of Afenifere Daughter- Photo / Imo State Election: Emeka Ihedioha Vs Hope Uzodinma Jubilation As Winners |Video / Udom Succumbs To Nkanga's Pressure, Nominates Wife As Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.