Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Man Ordered Shower Curtains Online But Amazon Shipped Woman Urine Sample To Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Ordered Shower Curtains Online But Amazon Shipped Woman Urine Sample To Him (424 Views)

I Was Doing My Shopping Online; But Was Shocked To Find This On Jiji / How Do You Feel When Your Lover Is Online But Not Chatting With You? / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Ordered Shower Curtains Online But Amazon Shipped Woman Urine Sample To Him by Nawaaoh: 8:45am On Jun 04, 2019
Man ordered shower curtains and rings online but woman urine sample was delivered to him at home. Well packaged and shipped with UPS.

What's going on?? grin grin

Read details..

https://www.mazechmedia.com/2019/06/man-ordered-shower-curtains-online-but-amazon-shipped-woman-urine-sample-to-him/

Re: Man Ordered Shower Curtains Online But Amazon Shipped Woman Urine Sample To Him by Ejika48(f): 8:47am On Jun 04, 2019
I wonder why people can't buy things demselves .

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be Possible ? / Does Religion Matter When We Both Love Each Other? / Why Do We Leave Our Best Friend To Get Married To Some Random Chic Or Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.