Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

I Was Doing My Shopping Online; But Was Shocked To Find This On Jiji - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Doing My Shopping Online; But Was Shocked To Find This On Jiji (8232 Views)

My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband / I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me / Man Shocked To See A Slay Queen Bring Out Love Machine In His Shop (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Doing My Shopping Online; But Was Shocked To Find This On Jiji by Khalesie: 12:02am On Dec 13, 2020
Seen?

1 Share

Re: I Was Doing My Shopping Online; But Was Shocked To Find This On Jiji by southsouthking(m): 4:55am On Dec 13, 2020
This is Nigeria, anything is possible.
Heard they even placed the missing OBA staff on Jiji.
Nigeria is a comic country itself.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Doing My Shopping Online; But Was Shocked To Find This On Jiji by Khalesie: 5:45am On Dec 13, 2020
southsouthking:
This is Nigeria, anything is possible.
Heard they even placed the missing OBA staff on Jiji.
Nigeria is a comic country itself.
Just Imagine
next is to order Bazooka

1 Like

Re: I Was Doing My Shopping Online; But Was Shocked To Find This On Jiji by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:56am On Dec 13, 2020
Guess they should be using the sexy dagger to cut suya!

Orisirisi something! undecided

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Doing My Shopping Online; But Was Shocked To Find This On Jiji by muller101(m): 6:31am On Dec 13, 2020
post=97012905:

Get lost

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Doing My Shopping Online; But Was Shocked To Find This On Jiji by Eriggs: 6:34am On Dec 13, 2020
muller101:
Get lost
u go just kill ur sef on top dem MANNA matter for notin. Na ur mama wey go miss u I dey pity. MANNA, carry go. I miss una die.
Take am bak

2 Likes

Re: I Was Doing My Shopping Online; But Was Shocked To Find This On Jiji by austine4real(m): 6:35am On Dec 13, 2020
grin grin grin

End time sexy dagger

2 Likes

Re: I Was Doing My Shopping Online; But Was Shocked To Find This On Jiji by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:38am On Dec 13, 2020
The region of killing
Re: I Was Doing My Shopping Online; But Was Shocked To Find This On Jiji by 444crop: 6:46am On Dec 13, 2020
Sexy dagger for sexy Suya cutting

1 Like

Re: I Was Doing My Shopping Online; But Was Shocked To Find This On Jiji by ashybabs(m): 7:11am On Dec 13, 2020
abi na grin
Re: I Was Doing My Shopping Online; But Was Shocked To Find This On Jiji by Freestainworld(m): 7:20am On Dec 13, 2020
Sexy Northerners, over to you.
Re: I Was Doing My Shopping Online; But Was Shocked To Find This On Jiji by egharevba72047: 8:52am On Dec 13, 2020
End time sexy dagger
Re: I Was Doing My Shopping Online; But Was Shocked To Find This On Jiji by PAWG(m): 9:43am On Dec 13, 2020
Lots of Muslims carry the Kirpan/dagger (same type with a sheath), my uncle used to have one when he was a Muslim.
Re: I Was Doing My Shopping Online; But Was Shocked To Find This On Jiji by CandyOps(m): 9:59am On Dec 13, 2020
Who else had the low-key urge to feel the cold touch of the steel blades between your fingertips and the pinching pain of the tip on your finger when you test out how sharp it is?

I suddenly have this craving to posses this beauty and listen to the sheathing noise it makes when you slid it into it's sheath.

Wish I could test out how effortless it'd be to glide her across into the skin of a deserving human smiley

1 Like

Re: I Was Doing My Shopping Online; But Was Shocked To Find This On Jiji by MyGeneration(m): 10:22am On Dec 13, 2020
Carrying of guns in Nigeria should be legalized
Re: I Was Doing My Shopping Online; But Was Shocked To Find This On Jiji by Rahkman: 11:15am On Dec 13, 2020
CandyOps:
Who else had the low-key urge to feel the cold touch of the steel blades between your fingertips and the pinching pain of the tip on your finger when you test out how sharp it is?

I suddenly have this craving to posses this beauty and listen to the sheathing noise it makes when you slid it into it's sheath.

Wish I could test out how effortless it'd be to glide her across into the skin of a deserving human smiley
you sound like a potential serial killer Dont know why

3 Likes

Re: I Was Doing My Shopping Online; But Was Shocked To Find This On Jiji by osamz007: 12:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
CandyOps:

ARE U HIGH

2 Likes

Re: I Was Doing My Shopping Online; But Was Shocked To Find This On Jiji by sulasa07(m): 12:25pm On Dec 13, 2020
PAWG:
Lots of Muslims carry the Kirpan/dagger (same type with a sheath), my uncle used to have one when he was a Muslim.
I'd believe you if your uncle is a Northerner but if not,you are a mumu liar.
95% of Northerners in SW move around with a knife
Re: I Was Doing My Shopping Online; But Was Shocked To Find This On Jiji by PAWG(m): 12:46pm On Dec 13, 2020
sulasa07:

I'd believe you if your uncle is a Northerner but if not,you are a mumu liar.
95% of Northerners in SW move around with a knife

My uncle converted to Islam when he was posted to Zamfara almost 10yrs ago. You don’t have to believe but not everything people post here is bogus. I’ve held this particular item in my hands, it’s made of brass.

NB: you’re a mumu doubter

You’re even more silly to think Nigeria starts and ends in the North and South West
Re: I Was Doing My Shopping Online; But Was Shocked To Find This On Jiji by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2020
post=97012905:

Is too fancy for you to use to cut your dead meat grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Was Doing My Shopping Online; But Was Shocked To Find This On Jiji by Hushbingo: 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2020
Eriggs:
u go just kill ur sef on top dem MANNA matter for notin. Na ur mama wey go miss u I dey pity. MANNA, carry go. I miss una die.
Take am bak
ZOMBIE, HAVE YOU GOTTEN YOUR 30K BMC STIPENDS FOR THE MONTH ?

Using multiple accounts to defend your zombie daddy... Na God go judge u ontop this evil administration you're supporting...
Re: I Was Doing My Shopping Online; But Was Shocked To Find This On Jiji by Duplik8t77(m): 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2020
Eriggs:
Take am bak

But why you no reply with your account. childishness just full your body

be doing yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Was Doing My Shopping Online; But Was Shocked To Find This On Jiji by hashtagged(m): 3:34pm On Dec 13, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Is too fancy for you to use to cut your dead meat grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nah they would deserve this one for beheading
Re: I Was Doing My Shopping Online; But Was Shocked To Find This On Jiji by AreahCode: 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
Talk am again. U say
muller101:
Get lost

Re: I Was Doing My Shopping Online; But Was Shocked To Find This On Jiji by paulolee(m): 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2020
this online shopping na cruise..

1 Like

Re: I Was Doing My Shopping Online; But Was Shocked To Find This On Jiji by mytime24(f): 6:13pm On Dec 13, 2020
Why is'it dat
Only northern can move around freely wit
dagger undecided
Re: I Was Doing My Shopping Online; But Was Shocked To Find This On Jiji by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 13, 2020
Eriggs:
Take am bak

Mods rule 2

Seun mynd44 OAM4J
Re: I Was Doing My Shopping Online; But Was Shocked To Find This On Jiji by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
post=97012905:

1 Like

Re: I Was Doing My Shopping Online; But Was Shocked To Find This On Jiji by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:00pm On Dec 13, 2020
hashtagged:

Nah they would deserve this one for beheading
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

Nairalanders, una no go kee person

After beheading with the sexy dagger, him go sell the sexy dead meat bah

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See 5 Ways To Know A Girl Wants S€x / What If A Lady Ask About Your Shoe Size? Is There More To It? / 43 Things You Probably Don't Know About Yourself .No.2 & 17 Might Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.